Author Topic: If you don't know how to fight... 15 year. old boxer destroys a 20 year old.  (Read 9187 times)

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
yah boxing has to be there,no?

all the wrestling int he world will not help if one cant punch or cant deal with punches,

it will never ever happen, i mean ppl like "the organisation", "bign jacked"  .it would be hillarious to watch.

something lie this haha.this is the most hilarious boxing video i ever seen

;D

That's the funniest thing I have ever seen.  :D . Nearly choked on my pre workout pizza.  I like the free punch he gives his opponent at the start. His buddies watching must have been pissing themselves after hearing him brag about how good he is for years.     ;D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
the guy in the singlet doesnt look more muscular than the guy in the tshirt

in fact it could be opposite plus height advantage

video also looks fake

bigmc

• Getbig V
tall dude was gassed after the first flurry what an idiot, people shouldnt fight based on my instructional videos

trained fighters control their adrenaline and breathing

other guys dont

someone with decent cardio will gas out in a fight environment like that very quickly

adrenaline dump and fucked up breathing

guy was expending all his energy throwing shit haymakers while the boxer picked him apart
T

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Size and strength does matter vs opponents with similar skill.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Size and strength does matter vs opponents with similar skill.

True.

galeniko

• Getbig V
That's the funniest thing I have ever seen.  :D . Nearly choked on my pre workout pizza.  I like the free punch he gives his opponent at the start. His buddies watching must have been pissing themselves after hearing him brag about how good he is for years.     ;D

yes this is unbelievably hillarious in so many ways,its literally overwhelming me to laugh even harder with any second tht the fight keeps going ;D

the splits, the offering first punch,and when the headpiece turned on his head hahahaha ;D

n

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
Boxing is a sport, it isn't real fighting. A high school wrestler would render him unconcious in less than a minute.

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
something lie this haha.this is the most hilarious boxing video i ever seen

Drunk or mentally ill or both...

N

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
 :D ;D

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
boxing + bjj

you cant go wrong

Add Wrestling too

RagingBull

• Getbig IV

the trainer

martial arts ranks dont mean shit here is a blue belt beating a black belt in a tourament.

Knooger

• Getbig V
 :D  ;D

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
  I am used to breaking people WITH rules. I can easily break people with OUT rules.

I like when people with zero fight experience that implies without rules they are transformed into a undefeatable ninja.

Concerning size anyone who has rolled on the mats have seen the big cocky guy come in and leaves the dojo humiliated when the 150lbs blue belt repeatedly taps him out. When I was doing jiu jitsu many years ago I use to enjoy black belts from other arts coming in and getting tapped out. This was around the time the first UFC happened and no one had clue about chokes and arm locks except for three jiu jitsu schools in the United states. One in California, New Jersey and New York all connected to the Gracies.

I have also seen this in boxing. It happened to me. I always was a big boxing fan. I was lifting weights and was buff. I walked into a boxing gym and on my first visit I asked for ring time. The owner put me in with a 200lbs amateur fighter who  destroyed me. I never went down. The second round the owner put me in with a 150lb guy who also put a beating on me.  After a lot of training I had a string of 4 wins but it convinced me I don't like getting punched for fun.

I do find a lot of faults with some martial arts. So many jiu jitsu schools really neglect take downs. If you have trouble taking down your opponent you will catch a beating. Boxing is a vicious sport. Guys who would argue this never boxed. Boxers are taken down really easy. I really think the best fighters are wrestlers who transition into jiu jitsu. They have the conditioning. They know how to roll even if at first they stupidly give up their back all the time. Wrestlers are some of the toughest athletes bar none.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
 great post oldtimer

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Dude had zero power in his punches, and was gassed 1:30 into it. Little man had some quickness to him.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
I have an amateur boxing background altho not great, i ve just started BJJ and going to do some wrestling next year.
Will this make me a ultimate fighting machine?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

Still think size will help you?

And that kid is only using his hands.

Once a big dude gasses out, he's just a big fat target to pick apart.

Pecs

• Getbig IV

Still think size will help you?

And that kid is only using his hands.

dude... it is under boxing rules, of cos he is just using his hands. And it seems to be something the boy trains at.
Under MMA rules, it MIGHT turn out a little different as size and strength play a bigger role.....

galeniko

• Getbig V
dude... it is under boxing rules, of cos he is just using his hands. And it seems to be something the boy trains at.
Under MMA rules, it MIGHT turn out a little different as size and strength play a bigger role.....
dude, the kid was going easy on him.after the first liver punch, it was lights out.

what makes you think if rules are off the inferior would have better chances?

yeah sure if poking eyes and biting in the neck is allowed, or having a knife or gun,then all bets are off,but please dont be gullible to underestimate professional or semi proffesional athletes.

wasnt "kimbo" "up there" as far street fighters go?some will say he only fighted victims, the same ppl who say when rules are off everythings possible etc.
but then kimbo got destroyed by some fatso cop, and well, his "professional career",lets not even go there.

stop the myth about the unrefined diamond prodigy fighters from the streets.

its literaly the same as saying some street drag racer turd would do good in the formula 1
n

bigmc

• Getbig V
most street fights take place when people are drunk as fuck

that is the greatest equalizer of all

everyone fights shit when they are drunk
T

jon cole

• Getbig IV
P3ople that think size > skill are usually ignorant or are in for a rude awakening.

however, there are times where size and strength can play a crucial role.

you speak "size" about a 170lbs skinny asshole with no cardio out of breath after 2 min of "fight" against a 15 y.o.
asstropin

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
It's also about skill people. If the big guy was on the same level, he would have destroyed the kid.

There is a reason for weight classes. Of course bums off of the street are gonna get worked.  ::)

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
Head gear. The taller guy probably would have dropped him than stomped on his head IRL

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
most street fights take place when people are drunk as fuck

that is the greatest equalizer of all

everyone fights shit when they are drunk
some ppl go reallly mental and cant be stopped when they are drunk