Author Topic: Grant_Michaels, do you delete threads?  (Read 6580 times)

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
Grant_Michaels, do you delete threads?
« on: November 30, 2013, 10:58:05 PM »
Just checking; you make treats and racist comments, spread lies then don't like the replies and cremate the whole thread. Suit yourself but usually that's not how we roll here.

Remember January 2010 when you challenged me to a "boxing" match to resolve internetz issues (oh brother) because I pointed out racist comments you made?...  which I accepted then you cowardly proceeded to PM everyone that may know me IRL to check how much of a "big boy" and how "nasty" I really was, then figured out a way to back out and/or postpone until 2015 (with 0% interest) and convinced Ron to ban me?

Kinda weak chief. I understand you're probably in your mid 40's by now, selling vitamins instead of being on the big screen like you planned coming from Zimbabwe thinking, while rubbing your dick on anal warts, repeating in your head "gotta do what you gotta do " but don't blow that frustration back on members on here; this is a fragile ecosystem; cynical but honest.

GetBigSpeed in honor of THE GREAT Nasser. He loved you all. Well, most of you (didn't care for Parker) ;D
®

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
Re: Grant_Michaels, do you delete threads?
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2013, 11:17:31 PM »
Lol. This almost as big a "manufa tured controvercy" as the supposedly Hawk/Hosoi rivalry  ::)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2013, 11:18:34 PM »
GetBigSpeed in honor of THE GREAT Nasser. He loved you all. Well, most of you (didn't care for Parker) ;D

Are you sure that's not NewMom because she exposed your ass on the board?  Sometimes your boys don't take kindly to those things.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2013, 11:19:14 PM »
Lol. This almost as big a "manufa tured controvercy" as the supposedly Hawk/Hosoi rivalry  ::)

brutal attempt to skateboard reference this shit. ;D. Where do you live "Tony" ;D
®

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2013, 11:21:32 PM »
Are you sure that's not NewMom because she exposed your ass on the board?  Sometimes your boys don't take kindly to those things.

Who the fuck knows... distorting reality is part of the game on here. too much time is spend trying to straightend it out.
®

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2013, 11:38:10 PM »
Just checking; you make treats and racist comments, spread lies then don't like the replies and cremate the whole thread. Suit yourself but usually that's not how we roll here.

Remember January 2010 when you challenged me to a "boxing" match to resolve internetz issues (oh brother) because I pointed out racist comments you made?...  which I accepted then you cowardly proceeded to PM everyone that may know me IRL to check how much of a "big boy" and how "nasty" I really was, then figured out a way to back out and/or postpone until 2015 (with 0% interest) and convinced Ron to ban me?

Kinda weak chief. I understand you're probably in your mid 40's by now, selling vitamins instead of being on the big screen like you planned coming from Zimbabwe thinking, while rubbing your dick on anal warts, repeating in your head "gotta do what you gotta do " but don't blow that frustration back on members on here; this is a fragile ecosystem; cynical but honest.

^^
Threads get erased SO QUICKLY now, and without explanation- just a few hours ago there was a great one on Vince Basile- now GONE!!!

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2013, 11:40:41 PM »
^^
Threads get erased SO QUICKLY now, and without explanation- just a few hours ago there was a great one on Vince Basile- now GONE!!!

Sounds like Iranisation on here. Time to move to a new forum to freedom of speech sake? I'm sure the guys @ m-u-s-c-l-e-w-e-e-k are more open minded than this place. Ironically
®

Nick II

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2013, 11:41:27 PM »
You'd be great on Bad Girls Club

Seems you live for the drama

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2013, 11:43:51 AM »
Alex, your rambling Meltdown is nonsensical to me. Even the childish insults make no sense.

I didn't delete any of your new threads. There are other Mods that don't appreciate you. May I suggest you enjoy your weekend and move on?

Godspeed.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2013, 12:26:18 PM »
Rhodesia for the win.
P

Notsonicemom

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2013, 03:45:53 PM »

Don't drag me into stupid shit, I'm barely on here

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2013, 04:45:04 PM »

Alex23
distorting reality
to fit around
his huge waste

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2013, 07:07:45 PM »
Alex23 is a great man and a great American  !

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2013, 11:13:26 PM »
Alex23 is a great man and a great American  !

Thanks Old timer. This place needs a clean up.
®

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2013, 07:56:12 AM »
Damn the torpedoes and take no prisoners Alex !

TruthHurts

« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2013, 02:24:30 PM »
He is abusing his position and working relationship with Ron. The guy is a coward and instigates shits but deletes the reply.

Branchs Ears

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2013, 02:36:17 PM »
He is abusing his position and working relationship with Ron. The guy is a coward and instigates shits but deletes the reply.

Busting out the TruthHurts gimmick Alex. Has your negro wife kicked you out into the garage again?

TruthHurts

« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2013, 02:46:17 PM »
Busting out the TruthHurts gimmick Alex. Has your negro wife kicked you out into the garage again?

LOL. Says the gimmick. But this is a serious thread; Grant is abusing his mod privs to instigate shit  with people and then delete their replies. You didn't like it when it was done to you.

Branchs Ears

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2013, 02:51:48 PM »
LOL. Says the gimmick. But this is a serious thread; Grant is abusing his mod privs to instigate shit  with people and then delete their replies. You didn't like it when it was done to you.

Quit crying you fat pathological lying douchebag. You're not the worth the toilet paper Grant uses to wipe his ass, Alex.
Now hurry up and log in with Deltsaforce or CatInHat or Halycon or Roscurician, etc etc etc

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2013, 07:28:57 PM »
Grant makes treats?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2013, 08:02:47 PM »
Alex, as always I am a huge fan but continually attacking Grant on the whole Zimbabwe angle really is a low blow and Grant is anything but a racist regarding his views on that whole ordeal.

TruthHurts

« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2013, 01:38:25 PM »
The other day about five members complained about his powerfreak, abusive modding and he deleted their complaints about his deletions. Surely OMR and Princess L see this shit and how he is killing the g and o?

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2013, 02:47:18 AM »

For the record

Alex came back and tried to be all nice and cute.

But he shared his account with Josh who is banned.

He also started PM-ing Lobstah in a creepy way. Same as did with CQ etc.

So he's gone and you gimmicks will have to live with it. Dry your eyes...man up!!

I'm just seeing this thread for the first time. I just want to clear something up:

I didn't have anything to do with Alex being in Time Out. I got a whole shitload of  warnings about the guy, and was told to beware of him because he "gets creepy"  messaging the women on this board. I also received exactly ONE message from Alex  that wasn't creepy or weird.
 Frankly, I haven't received ANY threatening, unwanted, or creepy messages from ANYONE except for that time Taylor Bombzington sent me some rambling shit about having "slave mentality"  or whatever,  and that wasn't creepy as much as it was SO FUCKING RUDE.

If Alex got banned, it had fuck all to do with me.
A

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2013, 09:15:11 AM »
Interesting....is grant making this up or is lobstah afraid of alex and dont want anything to do with it...he stalked cq so he has done that before

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2013, 06:13:40 PM »
Interesting....is grant making this up or is lobstah afraid of alex and dont want anything to do with it...he stalked cq so he has done that before
I think neither and both at the same time.  In the first post regarding me/A23, Grant said that Alex PMed me and that the mods had "documented" it, which I think just means "noted that it happened."  It wasn't until this most recent thread that the word "creepy" was thrown in there, which was part Grant's bias and part based in past events. I don't think there was malicious intent when Grant said it though. Just a feelings-facts cocktail.
 My feelings are a similar cocktail. Alex has done NOTHING to me personally that sounds off any alarms. If anyone else sent the message he sent, no one would give a crap because it was just a friendly, short, nothing note.  You guys, I just went and counted; it was exactly 14 words and half as many smilies.  Nothing suggestive or sexual in nature. Not even a multisyllabic word aside from "Lobstah." No reason to set the hounds loose if past transgressions are set aside.

That said, I would be lying if I said what I've read on these boards about CQ wasn't completely fucking terrifying. I haven't experienced any of that from A23, but yeah, it all still sounds scary.

Anyway, the "warnings" I  received didn't say anything that hasn't been said publicly  on getbig, so relax, no one was talking shit, and the only advice that was given to me was " just chill"  and "be cool."  Not  OH SHIT LOBSTAH, BE ON HIGH ALERT, or HOLY FUCK, SEND OUT THE SEALS!  Not even THIS IS FUCKING SERIOUS!  I'M GOING TO NEED A COPY OF EVERY PM YOU EVER RECEIVE.  Just [Ryan Gosling voice] "hey girl,  Alex likes black chicks and one time there was a situation with another one on the boards...oh he already sent you a note?  And it wasn't weird?  Then I guess just be cool, girl..."

This post has already been too long when all I wanted to say was  EVERYONE RELAX.  Alex and Grant clearly have beef, and it clearly played a role in Alex getting banned, but my worthless PM, however exaggerated, was inconsequential. So maybe drop it?