Author Topic: What foods do you always have at home?  (Read 16983 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: What foods do you always have at home?
« Reply #150 on: December 03, 2013, 03:31:53 AM »
Chiro and others, what's the benefit(s) of almond milk?

Internet Tough Guy

« Reply #151 on: December 03, 2013, 03:32:49 AM »
Egg whites, eggs, salmon, chick breast, soy milk, coffee, veges, bananas, dark chocolate, oats

do you eat these foods raw

and do you have any variety, or is it the same diet 24/7

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #152 on: December 03, 2013, 03:47:30 AM »
Don't look a day over 24, I'd ask to see your ID...  ;D
What brand of gel do you use my hair is out of control and can I get in the USA?

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #153 on: December 03, 2013, 05:33:35 AM »
How does camel milk taste compared to cow milk?

Hey bro,

My inability to describe in full the set of sensations that constitute "tasting camel milk" is yet more evidence of the claim that language did not evolve for communicative purposes: rather, it evolved to serve an inner, computational function with externalization of thought a mere by-product.

But anyway, here's my best attempt: camel milk is very much like skim milk, but with a "camely" taste that is perhaps best described as a minute but still perceptible saltiness. It isnt "gamey" in the slightest -- we're talking about a pasteurized supermarket product in the UAE, not Bedouin-style "straight from the tap" camel milk -- and I think that if you swapped someone's skim milk for camel milk for their morning cereal or some such, they might not tell the difference.

Its macronutrient ratios are similar enough to cow milk that we can simply treat them as equivalent. Probably its defining property, though, is its ease of digestion for persons with lactose issues.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #154 on: December 03, 2013, 05:56:25 AM »

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #155 on: December 03, 2013, 10:37:34 AM »
Vodka,beer,water,gatorade.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #156 on: December 03, 2013, 10:41:07 AM »
Hey bro,

My inability to describe in full the set of sensations that constitute "tasting camel milk" is yet more evidence of the claim that language did not evolve for communicative purposes: rather, it evolved to serve an inner, computational function with externalization of thought a mere by-product.

But anyway, here's my best attempt: camel milk is very much like skim milk, but with a "camely" taste that is perhaps best described as a minute but still perceptible saltiness. It isnt "gamey" in the slightest -- we're talking about a pasteurized supermarket product in the UAE, not Bedouin-style "straight from the tap" camel milk -- and I think that if you swapped someone's skim milk for camel milk for their morning cereal or some such, they might not tell the difference.

Its macronutrient ratios are similar enough to cow milk that we can simply treat them as equivalent. Probably its defining property, though, is its ease of digestion for persons with lactose issues.

Very interesting!! I wanna try some of this. Indeed it does have a very good lookin nutrition label.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #157 on: December 03, 2013, 10:43:41 AM »
Chiro and others, what's the benefit(s) of almond milk?

Not a whole lot honestly.

More calcium than cow milk. Also it's made from almonds so you're getting some trace good fats.

I love it though because when I'm dieting (5 days a week now), when my hunger/sugar cravings hit at bedtime, I can have a glass or 2 and it completely kills my cravings and Ive only consumed about 75 cals.

My favorite: Unsweetened Vanilla flavor.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: December 03, 2013, 11:08:56 AM »

"falcon was here"

very smart, its like that "kilroy was here" sprayings ;D
n