Author Topic: The Crying Game  (Read 3579 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: The Crying Game
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2013, 03:29:29 PM »
That's what I do when faces with a challenge or controversy...cry.  Business men will tell you the same thing.  When another company won't agree to the merger terms, whip out your tissues and cry like hell...usually works. :D
Nothing worse than a crier. I've dated a few of these in the past.  Luckily, my current gf barely.  Women are usually the criers, but not all...thankfully.
WAHAHAhahha, STFU!

Lol. Shit was funny.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2013, 03:32:26 PM »
I'd like to apologize to Getbig and all its members for my comment that instigated all of the chick with dick pics. I hope for and would appreciate your forgiveness. Thank you.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2013, 03:39:04 PM »
Wait, it just occurred to me that most of you are non heterosexual. Enjoy the cocks, peter puffers.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2013, 04:00:31 PM »
As I've grown older I have a rule for myself: never engage in a debate/fight with a woman.

Always remain calm. State your position on the argument and leave it at that. Anything else is simply a waste of energy and time. Let alone a verbal altercation with yelling/screaming. That shit is for girls and girly men who can't handle their shit. In fact I can't think of anything more pathetic than a screaming match with some bitch out in public  :o

x2 however, I had one chick who I feel thought of me as a push-over for not "showing" authority by being loud, etc. Fuck, you care about a person are you supposed to treat them like animal??? Some women don't know how to appreciate someone who is mature enough to know how to properly respect them and deal with situations

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2013, 09:06:03 PM »
This bitch I was with on the weekend started getting real cunty with me.  Spewing pure venomous shit out of her mouth so I laid the verbal smackdown on her and she starts crying.  Of course everyone around starts giving me shit and I am the bad guy.

Fucking women with their crying always become the victim even when they are the instigator.  Hate this shit.

Sorry getbiggers, no chicks with dicks photos based on thread title.

A real man doesn't curse out a woman. He says nothing and either tells her to leave, or takes his shit and walks out. FAR MORE powerful.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2013, 09:10:59 PM »
its the estrogens , you have to have empathy, show her that she means alot to you, while shes crying, put the 19inch cannon arm around her shoulder,the other arm towards the titts and then say something romantic,like"baby,i always wanted you to ask this"

she will say ,washing the tears from face"yes,what?"

then ask her if shes up for bit sex when shes done crying.

they have feelings, respect them.
n

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2013, 09:13:42 PM »
A real man doesn't curse out a woman. He says nothing and either tells her to leave, or takes his shit and walks out. FAR MORE powerful.
what about superficialy starting to cry with her?

n

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2013, 09:14:31 PM »
what about superficialy starting to cry with her?

An excellent approach.

If your girl starts crying, you will win the conflict if you can cry louder/harder than her.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2013, 09:27:46 PM »
As I've grown older I have a rule for myself: never engage in a debate/fight with a woman.

Always remain calm. State your position on the argument and leave it at that. Anything else is simply a waste of energy and time. Let alone a verbal altercation with yelling/screaming. That shit is for girls and girly men who can't handle their shit. In fact I can't think of anything more pathetic than a screaming match with some bitch out in public  :o

I feel you though EDB....we all lose our shit at times. I just try to not make a habit of it.

I just sit and pinch the upper bridge of my nose with my eyes closed and wait for her to shut up... then I get up and leave, but not without saying "ok, we're done.. see ya".

good luck to them finding another guy who looks like me who'll put up with that bullshit. lol.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2013, 09:32:51 PM »
This bitch I was with on the weekend started getting real cunty with me.  Spewing pure venomous shit out of her mouth so I laid the verbal smackdown on her and she starts crying.  Of course everyone around starts giving me shit and I am the bad guy.

Fucking women with their crying always become the victim even when they are the instigator.  Hate this shit.

Totally agree.  Chicks will talk major shit, but the second you send some back their way they break down and cry.  Total buzz-kill

Don't dish it out if you can't handle it

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2013, 09:44:07 PM »
I just sit and pinch the upper bridge of my nose with my eyes closed and wait for her to shut up... then I get up and leave, but not without saying "ok, we're done.. see ya".

good luck to them finding another guy who looks like me who'll put up with that bullshit. lol.

Yes. Calm and collected wins every time. Alpha as fuck.