Author Topic: $8 Big Macs coming soon if libtards have their way  (Read 26649 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: $8 Big Macs coming soon if libtards have their way
« Reply #75 on: December 04, 2013, 08:35:54 PM »

typo, BB....it happens
so what did you actually make, when its all said and done? How much actual profit did your company make, and what kind of actual income did you see (since im assuming that number you were throwing around trying to sound legit is simply dollars that you have had come in through your various... shall we say, business ventures, and not actual income or profit. ..)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #76 on: December 04, 2013, 08:48:32 PM »
Free Republic
Browse · Search   Pings · Mail   News/Activism
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

$15 minimum wage means layoffs: White Castle exec
CNBC ^ | December 4, 2013 | Drew Sandholm   
Posted on December 4, 2013 9:21:51 PM EST by grundle

A top executive at White Castle cooked up a spicy retort on Wednesday to calls by some fast-food workers to raise the minimum wage to $15 a hour from $7.25, arguing such an increase would force the hamburger chain to close nearly half of its locations and lay off thousands of workers.

"To more than double the federally mandated starting wage wouldn't be bad for White Castle, it would be absolutely catastrophic," Jamie Richardson, vice president of White Castle, told CNBC's "Closing Bell" on Wednesday.

Such an increase would force the closure of more than 200 of its 406 locations across the United States, Richardson said, with any remaining locations "glowing embers. They would be dying stars."

(Excerpt) Read more at cnbc.com ...

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #77 on: December 04, 2013, 09:21:38 PM »
where did I say for "all people", I specifically stated for ppl with the right skills, education and willingness to move.

Now when you can prove to me that these people dont have the mental or physical ability to obtain that education or skill and they for some reason CANNOT move to where the jobs are I will start to have pity.

fact is the vast majority of these people have the mental capacity and physical ability to do better in life.

It's posts like these that make me positive you don't have any real world business experience. If someone is trapped in a cycle of poverty, where are they supposed to acquire the capital needed to make these changes? Out of thin air?  Financial concerns are the number one reason students leave college. What is the likelihood that someone who is working for $8 an hour in their 20s can just up and move to a better job market? If you are living paycheck to paycheck, you most likely don't have the fiscal safety net needed to pursue such drastic changes.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: December 04, 2013, 10:01:52 PM »
It's posts like these that make me positive you don't have any real world business experience. If someone is trapped in a cycle of poverty, where are they supposed to acquire the capital needed to make these changes? Out of thin air?  Financial concerns are the number one reason students leave college. What is the likelihood that someone who is working for $8 an hour in their 20s can just up and move to a better job market? If you are living paycheck to paycheck, you most likely don't have the fiscal safety net needed to pursue such drastic changes.
YAY!!! My obsessed stalker has crawled back!!!

I took out student loans to get an education and its not like I was special, student loans are very easy to obtain. So in regards to education they have options available to them.

How much is a bus ticket? LOL nobody said it was easy, going to school at night while working isnt easy but millions do it everyday.

As for the $8 an hour earning 20 something, they likely have little in the way of possessions or they should have little in the way of posessions. The changes for them SHOULD BE fairly straight forward as they should have little to move. That is if they arent one of they majority of "poor" people in the country that wastes their money on frivolous shit.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #79 on: December 04, 2013, 10:52:01 PM »
YAY!!! My obsessed stalker has crawled back!!!
No need to flatter yourself.  You're stupid. I like pointing it out. It's hardly an obsession.

I took out student loans to get an education and its not like I was special, student loans are very easy to obtain. So in regards to education they have options available to them.
Based on your posts, "special" would probably be the best way to describe you. Now that the basic insults are out of the way...

How much is a bus ticket? LOL nobody said it was easy, going to school at night while working isnt easy but millions do it everyday.

As for the $8 an hour earning 20 something, they likely have little in the way of possessions or they should have little in the way of posessions. The changes for them SHOULD BE fairly straight forward as they should have little to move. That is if they arent one of they majority of "poor" people in the country that wastes their money on frivolous shit.
So much ignorance in one post  :-\ ...
 Let's start with student loans. Partial student loans are  pretty easy to get... which is why there is such a high rate of students dropping out for financial reasons. Loans that provide greater coverage are harder to get which goes back to what I was saying about workers in a certain position not having that safety net... either a solid credit history or an eligible cosigner.

Even you can't think that uprooting your life comes down to the cost of a bus ticket and moving one's possessions! The more pressing concern is setting up one's future living arrangements. Even on the low end you are talking CONSERVATIVELY about $500. If you are living paycheck to paycheck, that money is not easy to come by. One reason the cycle of poverty persists is the inability to float the time needed between the end of one job and the start of another.

What you're doing is saying "These were my (alleged) experiences and I can't imagine that anyone else's are different or harder. So, if I did it anyone can." You are ignoring reality. The little bit you posted about the "majority of poor" wasting their money shows where your head is at. You think you are a white knight and that anyone whose life doesn't mirror your own simply doesn't have your fortitude. I'm reminded of the kids I interned with who swore they were totally making it on their own and refused to admit that $1000s subsidies from their parents made any difference at all.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: December 05, 2013, 05:41:26 PM »
No need to flatter yourself.  You're stupid. I like pointing it out. It's hardly an obsession.
Based on your posts, "special" would probably be the best way to describe you. Now that the basic insults are out of the way...
So much ignorance in one post  :-\ ...
 Let's start with student loans. Partial student loans are  pretty easy to get... which is why there is such a high rate of students dropping out for financial reasons. Loans that provide greater coverage are harder to get which goes back to what I was saying about workers in a certain position not having that safety net... either a solid credit history or an eligible cosigner.

Even you can't think that uprooting your life comes down to the cost of a bus ticket and moving one's possessions! The more pressing concern is setting up one's future living arrangements. Even on the low end you are talking CONSERVATIVELY about $500. If you are living paycheck to paycheck, that money is not easy to come by. One reason the cycle of poverty persists is the inability to float the time needed between the end of one job and the start of another.

What you're doing is saying "These were my (alleged) experiences and I can't imagine that anyone else's are different or harder. So, if I did it anyone can." You are ignoring reality. The little bit you posted about the "majority of poor" wasting their money shows where your head is at. You think you are a white knight and that anyone whose life doesn't mirror your own simply doesn't have your fortitude. I'm reminded of the kids I interned with who swore they were totally making it on their own and refused to admit that $1000s subsidies from their parents made any difference at all.
lol you only crawl of out whatever shit hole you live in to post on here in response to me, so yea...youre obsessed...

Government backed student loans are pretty damn easy to get their boss, dont know where your getting your info.

Like I said, nobody ever stated it would be easy only that these people have options to better themselves and their lives. At the end of the day yea up and moving really does come down to travel expenses if you want it bad enough. I agree with you on the floating living expenses which is why they need to save as much as possible before making the move.

You act like the statement that the majority of "poor" people spend money on frivilous shit is false. DID YOU NOT SEE THE STATS TO BACK IT UP?

Refute them if you can.....

hahahahah you act like I feel Im better than others, contrary to your belief my stance isnt based on me being a white knight or believing Im better than others. I dont come from a rich family and I am no more important or special than anyone else. I do work hard and YES I HAVE HIGH EXPECTATIONS OF OTHERS AS WELL.

Why do you have such low expectations for these people?

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #81 on: December 05, 2013, 11:11:40 PM »
lol you only crawl of out whatever shit hole you live in to post on here in response to me, so yea...youre obsessed...
My apartment is pretty nice. I don't even want to imagine what kind of living situation you must be in that would cause you to post something like this, but I don't have to crawl out of my apartment to post on the internet. We have kitchen, bathroom and internet access inside.  ;) Reminding the dumbest man on the internet how dumb he is every couple of weeks is not an obsession, but it is an enjoyable pasttime.

Government backed student loans are pretty damn easy to get their boss, dont know where your getting your info.
That's right, dummy. And to quote my previous post:
 Partial student loans are  pretty easy to get... which is why there is such a high rate of students dropping out for financial reasons. Loans that provide greater coverage are harder to get which goes back to what I was saying about workers in a certain position not having that safety net... either a solid credit history or an eligible cosigner.

You post this;
hahahahah you act like I feel Im better than others, contrary to your belief my stance isnt based on me being a white knight or believing Im better than others.

Then, literally your next sentence is this:
I dont come from a rich family and I am no more important or special than anyone else. I do work hard and YES I HAVE HIGH EXPECTATIONS OF OTHERS AS WELL.

Retardo, if we're to take your story at face value, you eked out a degree at some third-rate college in your late-30s while managing to maintain the ability to write at a 5th grade level. That is not someone  who is a hard worker with high expectations. This is exactly what I was talking about in my last post about kids I met interning and in entry-level positions. You (and they) like to dramatize whatever difficulties you've had so you can convince yourselves that you're bootstrappin' hardworkers who lived out the American dream against all odds. Just a few weeks ago, weren't you claiming you traveled the world as a judo master. That doesn't mean you come from a rich family, but it suggests that, at the very least, your parents weren't worried about basic necessities and occasional luxuries. But it's a lot more satisfying to re-write your personal narrative to paint yourself as an underdog. Your experiences aren't everyone else's experiences.

At the end of the day yea up and moving really does come down to travel expenses if you want it bad enough.
No, it doesn't. And this isn't just your usual level of idiocy. It is willful ignorance. Already addressed why in previous post, so no need to do so again.

You act like the statement that the majority of "poor" people spend money on frivilous shit is false. DID YOU NOT SEE THE STATS TO BACK IT UP?

Refute them if you can.....

What is so "frivilous" about this spending breakdown?

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: December 06, 2013, 07:09:06 AM »
I'm going to power up my Macbook that was assembled by Chinese workers for $1 an hour and use it to express my outrage that burger flippers aren't making $15 an hour.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #83 on: December 06, 2013, 10:03:17 AM »
I'm going to power up my Macbook that was assembled by Chinese workers for $1 an hour and use it to express my outrage at how burger flippers aren't making $15 an hour.

;D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #84 on: December 06, 2013, 10:21:07 AM »
so what did you actually make, when its all said and done? How much actual profit did your company make, and what kind of actual income did you see (since im assuming that number you were throwing around trying to sound legit is simply dollars that you have had come in through your various... shall we say, business ventures, and not actual income or profit. ..)

I take out the bare minimum for personal expenses and keep the rest in the account....the maximum I can claim per year has to be under 34,000...otherwise it affects some of my benefits so I invest most of the profit back into the business, have some in a 401k, IRA's, etc.  I do what my financial advisor tells me to do.
A

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: December 06, 2013, 10:28:03 AM »
Say goodbye to free market economy if this continues.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-25239433

This week, a measure in the tiny airport town of SeaTac, Washington state, to raise the minimum wage to $15 per hour passed by 77 votes.

As a result, some 6,300 workers at SeaTac's airport, which primarily serves the region's largest city, Seattle, will be paid the highest minimum wage in the nation.

Saba Belachew is one of those workers. She told the BBC: "It will really change my life. I don't have to work two jobs. [I can] support my family, go back to school. I'm so excited."

However, Alaska Airlines, the airport's biggest airline, has sued to block the measure.

Regardless, union organisers in SeaTac said they were hoping the success of their vote would inspire workers protesting around the nation.

"What we need is a social movement in this country that says enough is enough," said David Rolf, the president of the local Service Employees International Union.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: December 06, 2013, 10:40:18 AM »
The libtard below thinks that her employer should give her more hours. Just because she needs them.

The employer is being "unhelpful" because instead of just increasing her hours, they give her a schedule based on THEIR SPECIFIC BUSINESS NEEDS. GOD FORBID?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-25239433

Kachelle Krump, 23, works at a Burger King in the area. She told the BBC she works 16 to 20 hours a week and would like more hours, but that management had been unhelpful.

"I have a child who is seven years old - she's in school, she needs things," said Ms Krump.

Of her employer, Burger King, she said: "It's a billion dollar company. Share a little."

Burger King is paying her. After that, why do they have to share anything else? And if she fills that way, why doesn't she go somewhere else where they will "share" more with her?

JamesRustles

• Getbig II
  • Vince Goodrum Fan Club
« Reply #87 on: December 06, 2013, 11:09:05 AM »
good, might discourage fat fucks from buying that disgusting processed shit

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: December 06, 2013, 11:56:35 AM »
good, might discourage fat fucks from buying that disgusting processed shit

Bloomberg, is that you?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: December 06, 2013, 04:18:14 PM »
My apartment is pretty nice. I don't even want to imagine what kind of living situation you must be in that would cause you to post something like this, but I don't have to crawl out of my apartment to post on the internet. We have kitchen, bathroom and internet access inside.  ;) Reminding the dumbest man on the internet how dumb he is every couple of weeks is not an obsession, but it is an enjoyable pasttime.
sigh...it was figurative there moron, although I imagine you do live in a bit of a shit hole.

That's right, dummy. And to quote my previous post:
 Partial student loans are  pretty easy to get... which is why there is such a high rate of students dropping out for financial reasons. Loans that provide greater coverage are harder to get which goes back to what I was saying about workers in a certain position not having that safety net... either a solid credit history or an eligible cosigner.
Actually govt loans will go to cover cost of living as well, dorms/apartments, meal plans etc.

AND THEY ARE QUITE EASY TO GET!!!!

Retardo, if we're to take your story at face value, you eked out a degree at some third-rate college in your late-30s while managing to maintain the ability to write at a 5th grade level. That is not someone  who is a hard worker with high expectations. This is exactly what I was talking about in my last post about kids I met interning and in entry-level positions. You (and they) like to dramatize whatever difficulties you've had so you can convince yourselves that you're bootstrappin' hardworkers who lived out the American dream against all odds. Just a few weeks ago, weren't you claiming you traveled the world as a judo master. That doesn't mean you come from a rich family, but it suggests that, at the very least, your parents weren't worried about basic necessities and occasional luxuries. But it's a lot more satisfying to re-write your personal narrative to paint yourself as an underdog. Your experiences aren't everyone else's experiences.
No, it doesn't. And this isn't just your usual level of idiocy. It is willful ignorance. Already addressed why in previous post, so no need to do so again.
hahaha you think im in my mid 40's? LMFAO

hahaha and yes I did travel the world for judo, some paid for from my folks, some paid for by my club and some paid for by the college team I played on...and if youre still doubting maybe you should talk to your buddy RRKORE as it seems he found enough info on me to convince him i wasnt bull shitting ;) hahahahah

My experiences are very relevant to what many people are facing today. Graduated from college and couldnt find a decent job...THAT SOUND FAMILIAR BRAIN CHILD?f

What is so "frivilous" about this spending breakdown?

lol graphs from a blog called save, spend, splurge that dont cite where they get their data?

YEA ILL TAKE THE CENSUS DATA I POSTED A FEW PAGES BACK...but you believe the little blog if you want ;)

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #90 on: December 06, 2013, 04:30:12 PM »
I'm going to power up my Macbook that was assembled by Chinese workers for $1 an hour and use it to express my outrage that burger flippers aren't making $15 an hour.

:)

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: December 06, 2013, 04:53:12 PM »

hahaha and yes I did travel the world for judo, some paid for from my folks, some paid for by my club and some paid for by the college team I played on...and if youre still doubting maybe you should talk to your buddy RRKORE as it seems he found enough info on me to convince him i wasnt bull shitting ;) hahahahah

Negress, what are you talking about?  He's not saying (as I did) that he doubts your jet-setting judo stories.  He's saying that he BELIEVES them. 

His point, though, is that because you had the money to fly out of the country to pursue your jacket-wrestling dreams, it proves that, unlike how you try to portray yourself, you did not grow up a poor black child who had to eat rocks for breakfast and has now pulled himself up by his bootstraps to be the financially successful Amish (no pot and no casual sex, lol) Texan that you are today. 

As for what I believe?  I think you did some judo a long time ago and you now have a tendency to exaggerate about it some but it's not that big of deal to me.  You don't seem that bad to me.  I figure you for a sometimes moody, combative dude who's like that because you aren't getting laid.  Or smoking enough pot.  Or riding around too much in those black buggies with triangle reflector on the back. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: December 06, 2013, 05:07:20 PM »
Negress, what are you talking about?  He's not saying (as I did) that he doubts your jet-setting judo stories.  He's saying that he BELIEVES them. 
actually he said multiple times he didnt believe me when you were going on about it.

His point, though, is that because you had the money to fly out of the country to pursue your jacket-wrestling dreams, it proves that, unlike how you try to portray yourself, you did not grow up a poor black child who had to eat rocks for breakfast and has now pulled himself up by his bootstraps to be the financially successful Amish (no pot and no casual sex, lol) Texan that you are today. 
hahaha i never said I grew up a poor black kid, as a matter of fact I have said multiple times I grew up in a middle class family...AS MOST PEOPLE DO

I dont portray myself as someone who was dirt poor and worked his way out. I am a person who faced many of the same problems these people are facing however and did what needed to be done to be successful. I went to public school, paid for and took out loans for college, couldnt find a job, went back to school paying for it by working and loans, got a decent job, went to grad school, paying for it by working and loans and now have a good job with great prospects for the future.

what I dont understand and what you have never answered, is why your expectations of these people are so low?

maybe albert can answer?

As for what I believe?  I think you did some judo a long time ago and you now have a tendency to exaggerate about it some but it's not that big of deal to me.  You don't seem that bad to me.  I figure you for a sometimes moody, combative dude who's like that because you aren't getting laid.  Or smoking enough pot.  Or riding around too much in those black buggies with triangle reflector on the back. 
As ive stated many times on here, it was a long time ago since i competed in jude. Im not exaggerating about anything and I think you know that to be true. Although you like to jump to conclusions and form uninformed opinions on subjects, you seem like a good enough guy.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: December 06, 2013, 05:15:55 PM »
Although you like to jump to conclusions and form uninformed opinions on subjects, you seem like a good enough guy.

Do not forget that I am pro-marijuana and pro-casual sex. ;D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: December 06, 2013, 05:20:21 PM »
Do not forget that I am pro-marijuana and pro-casual sex. ;D
im pro marijuana as well and not so against casual sex as long as you may think. It just not something you promote to idiot college students.

Basically like promoting drinks to alcoholics, its just not the best idea...

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #95 on: December 06, 2013, 06:13:33 PM »
sigh...it was figurative there moron, although I imagine you do live in a bit of a shit hole.
And we know what an active imagination you've got there, Retardo  ;)

My experiences are very relevant to what many people are facing today. Graduated from college and couldnt find a decent job...THAT SOUND FAMILIAR BRAIN CHILD?

Yet, you're trying to make fun of me for living in a shithole of your own imagining. I haven't gone more than 3 months without a steady job since I graduated college. Jus' sayin'  :-\ Meanwhile, Brainless, my whole point was that what you managed to do has no relevance to what others in worse financial situations are able to do.

lol graphs from a blog called save, spend, splurge that dont cite where they get their data?

YEA ILL TAKE THE CENSUS DATA I POSTED A FEW PAGES BACK...but you believe the little blog if you want Wink

That graph comes from the National Bureau of Labor Statistics study called the Consumer Expenditure Survey. It illuminates the specious link you posted which basically came down to "OMG! Poor people don't just sit in their living rooms staring at a wall." The nerve they have air conditioners and microwaves!

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #96 on: December 06, 2013, 06:24:34 PM »

That isn't what I said. What I said is that "IF I take what he's claimed at face value..." I have no idea what you found to convince you he's actually a judo champion, but he just has such a long history of lying that that little scenario was just putrid icing on the shitcake. It wasn't even necessarily the the judo thing that was ridic. It was the fact that he tried to pull the whole "You're just a troll, I'm a proven commodity" thing.

I didn't care about the judo thing one way or another. Just as I can say my apartment is nice and that won't stop anyone from questioning whether or not it's a shithole, I wouldn't actually question someone if they said they are  wealthy or 6'6 or a judo champ , because it's the internet. I didn't begin questioning whether or not he was in (or had gone to) college until it became clear that he didn't understand the basic concepts of things he claimed to be studying.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: December 06, 2013, 07:15:01 PM »
And we know what an active imagination you've got there, Retardo  ;)

Yet, you're trying to make fun of me for living in a shithole of your own imagining. I haven't gone more than 3 months without a steady job since I graduated college. Jus' sayin'  :-\ Meanwhile, Brainless, my whole point was that what you managed to do has no relevance to what others in worse financial situations are able to do.

That graph comes from the National Bureau of Labor Statistics study called the Consumer Expenditure Survey. It illuminates the specious link you posted which basically came down to "OMG! Poor people don't just sit in their living rooms staring at a wall." The nerve they have air conditioners and microwaves!
LOL ive been working since 13...so what?

Ive also had a job since graduating college as well...whoop de doooo!!!!!

and as I pointed out my experiences do. These people have a plethora of options available to them including govt funded education loans that will pay for housing and food, spending less on frivilous things like multiple Tv's, video games, eating out, entertainment etc.

really so where do flat screens and video games fit in to those numbers then? Housing? b/c my numbers came from the census as well....

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: December 06, 2013, 07:19:39 PM »
That isn't what I said. What I said is that "IF I take what he's claimed at face value..." I have no idea what you found to convince you he's actually a judo champion, but he just has such a long history of lying that that little scenario was just putrid icing on the shitcake. It wasn't even necessarily the the judo thing that was ridic. It was the fact that he tried to pull the whole "You're just a troll, I'm a proven commodity" thing.

I didn't care about the judo thing one way or another. Just as I can say my apartment is nice and that won't stop anyone from questioning whether or not it's a shithole, I wouldn't actually question someone if they said they are  wealthy or 6'6 or a judo champ , because it's the internet. I didn't begin questioning whether or not he was in (or had gone to) college until it became clear that he didn't understand the basic concepts of things he claimed to be studying.
hahah anyone with less than 1000 posts is a troll in my book just so you know ;)

and its not just him, I dont feel the need to justify or prove myself to the vast majority of people especially here on the interweb.

you could probably ask Kore about my education as well, he seems to be quite the google master

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #99 on: December 06, 2013, 07:53:37 PM »
LOL ive been working since 13...so what?

Ive also had a job since graduating college as well...whoop de doooo!!!!!
You're the one who tried to make it into a pissing match over quality of life. You're clearly poorly educated and you've admitted to having trouble finding a decent job. Neither of those things applies to me. If either one of us lives in squalor, it's  you. That's so what.

and as I pointed out my experiences do. These people have a plethora of options available to them including govt funded education loans that will pay for housing and food, spending less on frivilous things like multiple Tv's, video games, eating out, entertainment etc.

And as I pointed out, your experiences don't.

Just as a sidenote, you have managed to misspell "frivolous" in every post in which you've used it. This is not me jumping on you for making a typo. This is me clarifying that I'm not joking or just trying to insult you
when I say you spell at a 5th grade level. In almost every prolonged debate we've had on this board, you have misspelled primary school words. When I call you retardo, it's not based on the fact that I disagree with you politically.

really so where do flat screens and video games fit in to those numbers then? Housing? b/c my numbers came from the census as well....

As has been pointed out by several people, several times, you are an idiot and lack the ability to decipher data. Having a flat screen tv doesn't mean a 50 inch flat screen.  It's more likely to mean a $250 32 inch. A flat screen tv is pretty much the only tv you could buy if you purchased a tv in the last seven years. Having multiple tvs in a household doesn't mean having multiple 50-inch flatscreens. It's more likely to mean a collection of older tvs and possibly a newer one. That's precisely why I posted that study.Because this is  an actual breakdown of the "fribbleless" spending or however the hell you will manage to misspell it next time.