Author Topic: Satanism  (Read 7604 times)

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
Re: Satanism
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2013, 07:44:54 AM »
What would be the point of worshipping satan? I can understand the people that follow god/jesus.

What would satan have to offer?

Read my post above and look further into it... Many believe satan as the good guy. He wS demonized for giving us knowledge.... Knowledge is power. God didn't want us to have knowledge. It's all there if you read.
$

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2013, 08:41:43 AM »
So what's the difference between nihilism and satanism?

Are satanists just narcissists run amok?

Interdasting.
Nihirism is Taoism and Budism.

Here is a part of most famous sutra of budism here.

all dharmas are empty of characteristics. 
They are not produced. Not destroyed, not defiled, not  pure, and they neither increase nor diminish.
 Therefore, in emptiness there is no form, feeling, cognition,  formation, or consciousness; no eyes, ears, nose, tongue,  body, or mind; no sights, sounds, smells, tastes, objects of  touch, or dharmas; no field of the eyes, up to and  including no field of mind-consciousness; and no  ignorance or ending of ignorance, up to and including no  old age and death or ending of old age and death. There is no suffering, no accumulating, no extinction, no way, and  no understanding and no attaining.

In short, it says that you cant realize the absolute reality. It is saying that defenitely exist and defenitely dont exist. Just beyond our conciousness. You cant realize contradicted truths at a time.
This is nihirism   

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2013, 08:43:09 AM »
I read this thread backwards and it told me to get drunk and eat cheesecake.  :o

;D

"Mr Crowley,won't you ride my white horse"

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2013, 08:45:47 AM »
All human beings worship someone or something.  Although you won't admit it, you worship Paco.    ;D

When I watch the program of the magician DYNAMO, I felt as if i am watching the paranormal thing.
That means i worship DYNAMO? ;)

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2013, 08:46:40 AM »
Nihirism is Taoism and Budism.

Here is a part of most famous sutra of budism here.

all dharmas are empty of characteristics. 
They are not produced. Not destroyed, not defiled, not  pure, and they neither increase nor diminish.
 Therefore, in emptiness there is no form, feeling, cognition,  formation, or consciousness; no eyes, ears, nose, tongue,  body, or mind; no sights, sounds, smells, tastes, objects of  touch, or dharmas; no field of the eyes, up to and  including no field of mind-consciousness; and no  ignorance or ending of ignorance, up to and including no  old age and death or ending of old age and death. There is no suffering, no accumulating, no extinction, no way, and  no understanding and no attaining.

In short, it says that you cant realize the absolute reality. It is saying that defenitely exist and defenitely dont exist. Just beyond our conciousness. You cant realize contradicted truths at a time.
This is nihirism   

Do you purposely type nihirism instead of nihilism as a clever play on your culture? Or is there literally a keyboard that does that for you? LOL!

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2013, 08:48:08 AM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2013, 08:50:15 AM »
It really is simple guys. There is a reason why so many religions exist today.

There is a reason why people believed in a variety of gods in ancient times.

We want to feel like we are here for a reason. Not a by-product of single-cell organisms.

I always loved the pic of Jesus holding the baby raptor. It really does explain everything.

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2013, 08:50:42 AM »
Anton LeVey....The Satanic Bible....had some famous members.....Jayne Mansfield and Sammy Davis Jr.

Yeah i remember seeing a video where Lavey claimed he put a "hex" on Mansfield because he was fucking her and she ended it to be with some pretty boy and that is why she got decapitated in a car accident.   ::) ::)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2013, 08:55:00 AM »
Do you purposely type nihirism instead of nihilism as a clever play on your culture? Or is there literally a keyboard that does that for you? LOL!
No. Simply I misspelled it.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2013, 09:01:39 AM »

We want to feel like we are here for a reason. Not a by-product of single-cell organisms.

I always loved the pic of Jesus holding the baby raptor. It really does explain everything.
That is.
Our mind always have to acknowledg everything. If not, we are scare.
Just we cant accept how nonsence everything are.
Because that "nonsence" take away our hope for tomorrow from us.
And so stupid that we dont know that "hope" is giving fear to us and take our true liberty away from us.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2013, 10:53:22 AM »

::)
T

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2013, 12:21:12 PM »
What would be the point of worshipping satan? I can understand the people that follow god/jesus.

What would satan have to offer?

You're missing the point of what Satanism is. We're not talking about devil-worship. In the case of Anton's Satanism, the fictional character Satan merely is used as representation of what humans should strive towards, in that it is in acceptance of its nature. Not in conflict with it.

Good and evil, in a whole sense, doesn't exist. We have determined what is good and evil, to us. But the capacity for both good and evil exists in each one of us.

In a very real way, Satanists are kinder, gentler and more rooted examples of our species.   

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2013, 12:38:16 PM »
most of them are in military and hang out in the overworld. mentally ill folks

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2013, 01:22:19 PM »
You're missing the point of what Satanism is. We're not talking about devil-worship. In the case of Anton's Satanism, the fictional character Satan merely is used as representation of what humans should strive towards, in that it is in acceptance of its nature. Not in conflict with it.

Good and evil, in a whole sense, doesn't exist. We have determined what is good and evil, to us. But the capacity for both good and evil exists in each one of us.

In a very real way, Satanists are kinder, gentler and more rooted examples of our species.   

shizzo cant grasp concepts

T

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2013, 02:13:37 PM »
The ruling elite all took an oath to protect the bloodlines of the Hierarchy no matter what. Even if you don't believe in Satanism or evil etc, they do. And that's one of the reason we are constantly being pumped full of this type of symbolism propaganda in their media...

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2013, 06:05:19 PM »
The ruling elite all took an oath to protect the bloodlines of the Hierarchy no matter what. Even if you don't believe in Satanism or evil etc, they do. And that's one of the reason we are constantly being pumped full of this type of symbolism propaganda in their media...

Huh? Like in "Eyes Wide Shut"?

So why do they call themselves satanists, if they don't believe in any form of "god"?

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2013, 06:06:54 PM »

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2013, 06:10:46 PM »
were they carrying a trident and bathing in the blood of virgins show?

I carry a trident at the gym between sets.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2013, 07:18:57 PM »
Most of the stuff LaVey told about himself was BS, his name, his heritage, his jobs etc. He ripped off Ragnar Redbeard writing his bible. Was heavily influenced by Ayn Rand among others too. Used
Crowley for the rituals/magick stuff. It could be argued that him being a fraud in many ways fits in with the philosophy though.

Some of his writings are quite nice.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2013, 11:46:25 PM »

Almost perfect .
Lame that her tits are fake

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #45 on: December 04, 2013, 12:05:34 AM »

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #47 on: December 04, 2013, 12:56:13 AM »
I rebuke this thread in name of Yahoshua, The Messiah, Christ Almighty. And I rebuke all you that are following his path. For if you knew the depths of evil your messing with because you think it's trendy you have somethings coming to you on a level you could never fathom.  Dipshits.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 04, 2013, 02:33:12 AM »
I rebuke this thread in name of Yahoshua, The Messiah, Christ Almighty. And I rebuke all you that are following his path. For if you knew the depths of evil your messing with because you think it's trendy you have somethings coming to you on a level you could never fathom.  Dipshits.

you are insane

thought you would be quiet after another predicted apocalypse turned out to be nothing
T

Nad AK

• Getbig I
« Reply #49 on: December 04, 2013, 08:25:42 AM »
this is off the first page of their website

To us, Satan is the symbol that best suits the nature of we who are carnal by birth—people who feel no battles raging between our thoughts and feelings, we who do not embrace the concept of a soul imprisoned in a body. He represents pride, liberty, and individualism—qualities often defined as Evil by those who worship external deities, who feel there is a war between their minds and emotions.

According to satanist, gang-banging a goat is ok.......  ::)

Through out history, when civilizations deviated from the path of "god or self control" and started being "carnal = acting upon pleasures"  vanished.
read the history and you will know