Author Topic: Satanism  (Read 7606 times)

Nad AK

• Getbig I
Re: Satanism
« Reply #75 on: December 08, 2013, 12:47:23 AM »
You ain't on a normal board bitch. This is the Thunderdome. 

thuderdome loool. where uneducated "bodybuilders" scammed the whole board and called it a bible. looooooooool
im sorry but I wont use the language you use because I am known on some other boards

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #76 on: December 08, 2013, 01:08:09 AM »
Islam is the new Satanism.
V

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #77 on: December 08, 2013, 01:20:25 AM »
how about pedofilia, canibalism and infant sacrifice plus consumption? many satanic generational families all over the place .. any kind of abuse you can imagine.. read Brice Taylor's "Thanks for the Memories" if you don't believe me.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: December 08, 2013, 01:29:37 AM »
how about pedofilia, canibalism and infant sacrifice plus consumption? many satanic generational families all over the place .. any kind of abuse you can imagine.. read Brice Taylor's "Thanks for the Memories" if you don't believe me.

il check it out

this thread was about opening the debate

not condoning anything

people can use any religion to commit atrocities

history is littered withe heinous acts commited in the name of one god or another
T

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #79 on: December 08, 2013, 02:07:39 AM »
il check it out

this thread was about opening the debate

not condoning anything

people can use any religion to commit atrocities

history is littered withe heinous acts commited in the name of one god or another
I feel you.. read that book. I must warn you that is a very difficult read even for me. It describes the behind the scenes life of a highly programmed person and her interaction/use with the political and entertainment elite. You will never look at this world again.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #80 on: December 08, 2013, 04:18:47 AM »
The LaVeyan brand of Satanism doesn't involve a lot of disgusting concepts, the stuff
that most associate with Satanism. No pedophilia etc. Actual devil worship is viewed as nothing
more than inversion of Christianity.

Nothing shocking here, at least to me:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LaVeyan_Satanism#Magic

LaVey of course was a conman, he wasn't as cool as he made himself out to be. But maybe this fooling of idiots could be called an example of "lesser magic" as it gave him some measure of power, made people afraid of him etc. :D