Author Topic: Satanism  (Read 7569 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Satanism
« on: December 03, 2013, 05:36:19 AM »
Lots of religious threads lately

any Satanists on here

killing goats having orgies etc

seems like Satanists don't get the press they used too
T

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
Re: Satanism
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2013, 05:45:02 AM »
I just finished some research on the actual religion of "Satanism".

They don't actually worship Satan.....but they do live by the "eye for an eye" belief system.

Extremely interesting people.

I'll try and find some links later.

Wez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2013, 05:48:58 AM »
Anton LeVey....The Satanic Bible....had some famous members.....Jayne Mansfield and Sammy Davis Jr.

the trainer

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2013, 05:49:07 AM »
if you dont believe in god then why would you believe in satan

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2013, 05:49:26 AM »
I just finished some research on the actual religion of "Satanism".

They don't actually worship Satan.....but they do live by the "eye for an eye" belief system.

Extremely interesting people.

I'll try and find some links later.

my problems with other religions is that they are used to suppress people

especially the catholic church which is basically a means to suppress women and modern thinking

and as a hiding place for predators
T

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2013, 05:50:41 AM »
A lot of us are satanists and don't even know it.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2013, 05:51:34 AM »
this is off the first page of their website

Welcome to the official website of the Church of Satan.

Founded on April 30, 1966 c.e. by Anton Szandor LaVey, we are the first above-ground organization in history openly dedicated to the acceptance of Man’s true nature—that of a carnal beast, living in a cosmos that is indifferent to our existence. To us, Satan is the symbol that best suits the nature of we who are carnal by birth—people who feel no battles raging between our thoughts and feelings, we who do not embrace the concept of a soul imprisoned in a body. He represents pride, liberty, and individualism—qualities often defined as Evil by those who worship external deities, who feel there is a war between their minds and emotions.

As Anton LaVey explained in his classic work The Satanic Bible, Man—using his brain—invented all the Gods, doing so because many of our species cannot accept or control their personal egos, feeling compelled to conjure up one or a multiplicity of characters who can act without hindrance or guilt upon whims and desires. All Gods are thus externalized forms, magnified projections of the true nature of their creators, personifying aspects of the universe or personal temperaments which many of their followers find to be troubling. Worshipping any God is thus worshipping by proxy those who invented that God. Since the Satanist understands that all Gods are fiction, instead of bending a knee in worship to—or seeking friendship or unity with—such mythical entities, he places himself at the center of his own subjective universe as his own highest value.

We Satanists are thus our own “Gods,” and as beneficent “deities” we can offer love to those who deserve it and deliver our wrath (within reasonable limits) upon those who seek to cause us—or that which we cherish—harm. Magus Gilmore’s essay “What, The Devil?” from The Satanic Scriptures discusses this in greater detail.
T

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2013, 05:55:07 AM »
Worship something is the stupiddest thing ever.

When it comes to diabolic aspect, satanism is way weaker than ancient original buddism.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2013, 05:56:49 AM »
A lot of us are satanists and don't even know it.

The Nine Satanic Statements
by Anton Szandor LaVey

The Nine Satanic Statements originally appeared in The Satanic Bible, © 1969

1.Satan represents indulgence instead of abstinence!
2.Satan represents vital existence instead of spiritual pipe dreams!
3.Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit!
4.Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates!
5.Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek!
6.Satan represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for psychic vampires!
7.Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his “divine spiritual and intellectual development,” has become the most vicious animal of all!
8.Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification!
9.Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as He has kept it in business all these years!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2013, 05:59:57 AM »
JIMMY PAGE..

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2013, 06:02:20 AM »

I LOVE YOU SATAN!!!!

NJFLEX I'M GONNA SUCK YOUR BLOOD!!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2013, 06:03:26 AM »
I would point out im not a Satanist

I believe that our children are the centre of our universe

and that nurturing and protecting them is our prime role in life
T

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2013, 06:05:37 AM »
Anyone I have met who professed to be one was some nerd. Frustrated because life was kicking their ass. 

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2013, 06:07:25 AM »
Anyone I have met who professed to be one was some nerd. Frustrated because life was kicking their ass. 

were they carrying a trident and bathing in the blood of virgins show?
T

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2013, 06:07:58 AM »
I read this thread backwards and it told me to get drunk and eat cheesecake.  :o

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2013, 06:08:07 AM »
If you really read the story of Satan, Prometheus, etc. one thing is for sure. The "gods" didn't want us to have knowledge. Knowledge is power. Those who gave us knowledge were demonized. Does giving us knowledge make them evil? Or is it those who seek to keep knowledge away from us? It can become very deep very fast.

This is a big part of Ancient Alien belief as well. Satan etc. represent a real living breathing being who went against the other "gods" and gave humans knowledge.
$

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2013, 06:21:26 AM »
So what's the difference between nihilism and satanism?

Are satanists just narcissists run amok?

Interdasting.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2013, 07:16:41 AM »
yes

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2013, 07:18:49 AM »
I believe in evil, not satan.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2013, 07:28:17 AM »
Worship something is the stupiddest thing ever.

When it comes to diabolic aspect, satanism is way weaker than ancient original buddism.

All human beings worship someone or something.  Although you won't admit it, you worship Paco.    ;D

Sincerely I dont have any clue.
Unlike another mass monster, he is a real genetic freak.
Once he hadnt  touched any weight and eaten three times like a normal person without any chemical at all  for 4 months,of course he shrinked but he still weighted 114kg with 55cm arms and huge cut quads as usual.
When i saw that i felt as if i am watching paranormal phenomenon like ghost or something.

So, it means that he is built like this close to natural unlike other mass monsters. So you cant treat his case totaly same as others.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2013, 07:33:23 AM »

"How come God hogs up all the good followers, and we're left with the retards?" - CLOWN from SPAWN!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2013, 07:37:27 AM »
What would be the point of worshipping satan? I can understand the people that follow god/jesus.

What would satan have to offer?

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2013, 07:40:46 AM »
If you worship Satan, are you not worshipping a man-made mental construct of what a god should be? Don't Satanists, by their own nature, reject all conceived godly constructs in pursuit of the ID?

Kind of paradoxical, but I'll be honest, it's not like I really care. Folks can do whatever they want on their own time as far as I'm concerned...just don't peddle your religion at my door on a sunday morning. That's when I worship bacon and eggs and toast and the promise of Fox's sunday football pre-game show. And perhaps a nap.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2013, 07:42:11 AM »
If you worship Satan, are you not worshipping a man-made mental construct of what a god should be? Don't Satanists, by their own nature, reject all conceived godly constructs in pursuit of the ID?

Kind of paradoxical, but I'll be honest, it's not like I really care. Folks can do whatever they want on their own time as far as I'm concerned...just don't peddle your religion at my door on a sunday morning. That's when I worship bacon and eggs and toast and the promise of Fox's sunday football pre-game show. And perhaps a nap.
Now that is a religion I can get behind (no homo)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2013, 07:42:24 AM »
LaVey ripped off Ragnar Redbeard