Author Topic: Stand Your Ground Law's Latest Victim  (Read 65326 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Stand Your Ground Law's Latest Victim
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2013, 05:35:43 PM »
I love it man - We disagree on damn near everything lol...  But on this, we agree.

Personally, I would love to see a reckless cowboy with an itchy trigger finger (like zimmerman or this dude) that provokes a shooting, get served up 20 years in prison.  This guy was just looking for a reason to shoot someone.  I can't wait ot hear the 911 calls... I bet he buries himself with them... "Yall better send the cops or I'm gonna DEAL WITH this guy  myself..."  LOL...  I can just imagine.

The incident is tragic and stupid but the way people are so selective in what concerns them sickens me.
A

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2013, 05:36:28 PM »
"A tragic mistake.  nothing more."

Oh shit, I accidentally forgot the police were coming and ran outside to shoot 4 bullets into a shadowy figure in my yard posing zero threat to me cause I was tired of waiting..."

I can't wait to hear the 911 calls.

I can't believe anybody would back this guy, amazing

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2013, 05:38:14 PM »
apples and oranges but nice try

They are worse, because this death was a result of stupidity while the other crimes were the result of pure malicious intent.  But you don't give two shits about those people because you can't politicize their deaths or at least you don't want to.   You have blinders on.
A

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2013, 05:46:25 PM »
They are worse, because this death was a result of stupidity while the other crimes were the result of pure malicious intent.  But you don't give two shits about those people because you can't politicize their deaths or at least you don't want to.   You have blinders on.
not only do they not support his political agenda they counter it and this is the reason he doesnt give a shit.

To liberals the ends justify the means

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2013, 05:47:28 PM »
He didn't know who or what he was shooting at. He admitted he shot four times at a silhouette

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2013, 05:50:14 PM »
From the story:

Walker County Sheriff Steve Wilson has said he had no doubts that Hendrix felt threatened during the encounter. No charges have been filed and they are cooperating, but The Free Press reported that Wilson said a circuit district attorney may bring charges after reviewing the evidence. Wilson said the Georgia "stand-your-ground" law may apply to this case, the report said.

"In my personal opinion, I believe that he should have stayed inside the house," he said. "Did he violate any laws by exiting the house? No."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2013, 05:55:01 PM »
"In my personal opinion, I believe that he should have stayed inside the house," he said. "Did he violate any laws by exiting the house? No."

I'm pretty sure whether or not the dude violated any laws (by firing bullets into an unknown human being) will be decided by the DA/prosecutor, not the Sheriff.

Typically, the police are more of the "one less roaming old dude for us to deal with" mentality, and the people with law degrees focus more on the "Does a person who fears for their life choose to leave safety of home to engage target?", etc.

I still think the 911 call(s) will hold the answers.  If the guy was truly scared, why leave safety and a locked door to go confront a stranger - particularly when the cops will be there any second?  heck, he could have fired at a cop, right?  He had no idea what the person looked like he was shooting at - suppose a cop on foot arrived from being parked in the wrong spot... dude just opened fire, huh?

Sorry, I dont typically roll with whatever the police say.  let those who actually apply the law make that call.  I hope they realize this guy left safety to run into a gun battle and fired without provocation at an unknown shape of a man, and charge him with something moderate.  Not murder.  but leave him alone, and next week, he's shooting at the mailman or lawn guy.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2013, 06:04:01 PM »
He didn't know who or what he was shooting at. He admitted he shot four times at a silhouette
you see this is the issue you libtards have with cases like this, you just try and make up your own facts.

He may not have known who but he knew what he was shooting at.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2013, 06:07:05 PM »
you see this is the issue you libtards have with cases like this, you just try and make up your own facts.

Truth.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2013, 06:12:00 PM »

yeah at a  silhouette,how does he know its the same person hahahahahahaaha you retardicans are some fucking dumb  :D :D :D :D :D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2013, 06:33:39 PM »
yeah at a  silhouette,how does he know its the same person hahahahahahaaha you retardicans are some fucking dumb  :D :D :D :D :D
LMFAO learn to read there brainchild

Not knowing who he is shooting at is not knowing what he is shooting at moron

in your libtard rush to make this political you specifically stated he didnt know what he was shooting at...THIS IS FALSE hahahahha

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2013, 07:14:01 PM »

Not necessarily.  Not sure if this is a "who" or a "what" but I'm pretty sure he didn't realize he was shooting at a 72-year old man.

And, actually, the story says the old man kept advancing and wouldn't respond to commands (or whatever), right?  So the shooter could have thought he was dealing with a daywalker (lol), right?  Does it say whether it was a headshot? lol

Wrong of me to make fun, I guess (but this is getbig so fuck it) but I actually think the idiot was scared.  It did say in the article that the old man had 2 dogs with him.  I think it's possible that the idiot shooter was more spooked than threatened.  But who knows. 

No matter what else happens, though, the shooter shouldn't be allowed to own a gun anymore.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2013, 07:24:04 PM »
Not necessarily.  Not sure if this is a "who" or a "what" but I'm pretty sure he didn't realize he was shooting at a 72-year old man.

And, actually, the story says the old man kept advancing and wouldn't respond to commands (or whatever), right?  So the shooter could have thought he was dealing with a daywalker (lol), right?  Does it say whether it was a headshot? lol

Wrong of me to make fun, I guess (but this is getbig so fuck it) but I actually think the idiot was scared.  It did say in the article that the old man had 2 dogs with him.  I think it's possible that the idiot shooter was more spooked than threatened.  But who knows. 

No matter what else happens, though, the shooter shouldn't be allowed to own a gun anymore.
he did know he was shooting at a person, the details of who that person was not known.

BUT HE KNEW HE WAS SHOOTING AT A PERSON!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2013, 07:43:05 PM »
Everyone knows the rule.... you shoot someone if they're in your house.  You don't run into the yard for a gun battle - in the dark, against who knows how many people, with so many unknown factors.

This guy should lose his guns simply because he's a fcking moron.  Engaged in a shooting when he could have avoided it.

You point your rifle at the door, take a safe position, and call 911.   And you wait.

You only enter the yard if you want a gun battle, which it appears the guy did.  Ran outside and opened fire when he could have easily just stayed inside. 

He could have just as easily been shooting at a cop.  Or a chick that just escaped being kidnapped and was roofie'd and gagged.  There's a hundred scenarios where a person could be unable to communicate, knocking and wandering . You let police show up with giant spotlights & bulletproof vests, and the ability to determine the facts without shooting blindly.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2013, 07:48:24 PM »
Still don't see how a case can be made that he was threatened.

I think this guy gets convicted.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2013, 07:53:24 PM »
LMFAO learn to read there brainchild
Not knowing who he is shooting at is not knowing what he is shooting at moron

in your libtard rush to make this political you specifically stated he didnt know what he was shooting at...THIS IS FALSE hahahahha

your the one that's making this political,typ retardican.hahahaha  another moron standing up for a moron with a gun

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2013, 07:54:36 PM »
Still don't see how a case can be made that he was threatened.

I think this guy gets convicted.

Honestly, I don't have a problem with some kind of legal repercussions.  The man had no reason to shoot. But,  I still don't see why so much concern is being expressed over this when other forms of crime are much more prevalent and causing greater harm to individuals and communities.  The original poster is trying to politicize the idiocy of one person, as if it proves some point or indicates a trend.
A

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2013, 08:14:18 PM »
your the one that's making this political,typ retardican.hahahaha  another moron standing up for a moron with a gun
right....thats why it was posted on the political board and why you libtards have chimed in on it....

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2013, 08:17:28 PM »
Honestly, I don't have a problem with some kind of legal repercussions.  The man had no reason to shoot. But,  I still don't see why so much concern is being expressed over this when other forms of crime are much more prevalent and causing greater harm to individuals and communities.  The original poster is trying to politicize the idiocy of one person, as if it proves some point or indicates a trend.

I think because of the trayvon case it's a popular discussion topic especially with incidents where stand your ground can be applied.   

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2013, 08:25:36 PM »
I think because of the trayvon case it's a popular discussion topic especially with incidents where stand your ground can be applied.   

zimmerman didnt use the stand your ground defense, i dont see the relation

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: December 03, 2013, 08:29:01 PM »
right....thats why it was posted on the political board and why you libtards have chimed in on it....

this is getbig dummy,in case you havn't figured it out this isn't a real political board  :D :D :D :D :D :D priceless. as soon as some retarded gun owner does something stupid the idiots flock around to defend him  :D :D :D :D :D :D

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2013, 08:38:35 PM »
this is getbig dummy,in case you havn't figured it out this isn't a real political board  :D :D :D :D :D :D priceless. as soon as some retarded gun owner does something stupid the idiots flock around to defend him  :D :D :D :D :D :D

And the other idiots flock to blow it out of proportion. 
A

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 03, 2013, 08:40:00 PM »
this is getbig dummy,in case you havn't figured it out this isn't a real political board  :D :D :D :D :D :D priceless. as soon as some retarded gun owner does something stupid the idiots flock around to defend him  :D :D :D :D :D :D
this isnt a real political board?

is that true Oz, beach, Hugo?

LMFAO keep going brain child, youre on a roll

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 03, 2013, 08:40:54 PM »
zimmerman didnt use the stand your ground defense, i dont see the relation

It wasn't an issue?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: December 03, 2013, 08:46:40 PM »
this isnt a real political board?

is that true Oz, beach, Hugo?

LMFAO keep going brain child, youre on a roll

you have to ask? you don't know, hahahaha it's getbig, :D :D :D :D :D :D :D you thought this was a real political site  :D :D :D :D your toooo much