Author Topic: Have you ever felt that lifting weights and bb stuff is a waste of time ? WHY ?  (Read 2110 times)

JasonH

• Getbig V
I wouldn't do it if I felt like it was a waste of time. As long as I keep enjoying it, feel like I'm making progress in terms of size, conditioning, and/or strength, stay injury free etc, then I'll always do it in some way or another. I can still see myself going to the gym on a regular basis well into my 40's and 50's. Women will come and go, but the weights will always be there.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Yes. I'm addicted to it, but I feel like it's a waste of time pretty often. Especially as a natural. The only thing really making me think its not a complete waste of time is, hopefully, maintaining my health well past retirement.

Pretty much me too, I maxed out my pathetic natural muscle genetics years ago. Very disheartening when you've been lifting for a decade and your arms barely look trained :-\ but I just do it now cause I like how it feels mentally and physically, and have been doing a lot more cardio to stay healthy now that I'm in my 30's. I know ill never look impressive but I still enjoy it.

galeniko

• Getbig V
Sort of when I realized I would never have that certain look without steroids. BUT as natural you can still look good and put on some size especially if you just train to look good for the girls. As far as wasting time, I have stopped doing long volume workout and now just keep the short about 45 minutes. Also it's something I enjoy so its not a waste of time.
agreed can look good enough even as natty.

everythings better than skinnyfat, cept permabulker ofc.

and theres a release of brain hormones after training,makes one feels good.

and the reward,when looking good, you dont ever ask if its worth it.

and yeah always better spent than sitting at home self feeing chips and oreos,thu the further fall into the fatso depression.

whats wrong bout going to gym, seeing couple women there and fight bodily breakdown for 45minutes couple times weekly.

n

galeniko

• Getbig V
U sure you guys are doing it right? I'm a natural ecto w/ shit genetics who's been natural for over 15 years and don't feel it's as bad as your're making it out to me.
maybe they just much too fat, a ripped arm will look good enough even if thers not much size to it.

btw i think ecto frame guys are quite blesed for this "sport"
n

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Every damn day.

Orb

• Getbig II
  • BANNED
maybe they just much too fat, a ripped arm will look good enough even if thers not much size to it.

btw i think ecto frame guys are quite blesed for this "sport"

Glad that was quoted before the lol train came thru

TommyBoy

• Getbig IV
  • What's the vector, Victor?
U sure you guys are doing it right? I'm a natural ecto w/ shit genetics who's been natural for over 15 years and don't feel it's as bad as your're making it out to me.

Check the globe under my username. I've been in the condition in those pics at a good 15 pounds heavier. I've never let myself get fat, but now that I am thirty the sheer amount of freaking effort to not get fat and keep size is just down right depressing. I'm at the point where I am realizing I'll either stay lean and slowly wither away, or keep my size but get softer over the years.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem

Yes. My chest and back are decent but my arms were cursed with small bones and small muscle bellies (except tris which are normal) so no matter how much I train them they look small. Wearing a shirt all that is visible 99% of the time is biceps and forarms, and I have none, so its disheartening everytime I look in the mirror knowing how much effort I've put into it.

But whatever, I enjoy it so its not a huge deal.

Internet Tough Guy

Never felt it was.  I am natural and do it for a challenge to myself...to feel healthy and look better.  When I competed I never felt like I was missing out on things.  Didn't care for clubs or drinking etc anyway so was happier to be in the gym.  I have no regrets. 

::)

she e-dated Wilma Grant and tried to kill herself after their fourth breakup
she was chilidogged by Liar Priest
she got fired from herbiceps.com as well as a 24/7 type of gym in queersrawland
she is a lot closer to being a grandmother than she has revealed on here
she is 51