Author Topic: Got wheels thread  (Read 17626 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: Got wheels thread
« Reply #200 on: December 09, 2013, 03:47:22 PM »
Did you see how many people in that thread were giving him props? it took a couple of pages before OneMoreRep called shenanigans and then everyone said ' oh '  

Yes, that happened.  But this place is also full of people who respond seriously to anabolichalo, so it's expected.   It was an obvious shop to anyone with a shred of intelligence, and sev indicated he didn't think anyone would believe it.
Y

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #201 on: December 09, 2013, 03:53:51 PM »
Yes, that happened.  But this place is also full of people who respond seriously to anabolichalo, so it's expected.   It was an obvious shop to anyone with a shred of intelligence.

I know for me when I saw that pic I was like "hmmmm...that don't look right" but I didn't want to be the guy screaming photoshop. Especially because me and Sev were killing each other at the time.

I personally think Sev is being straight and he was fucking around. But this is Getbig...every little thing is the crime of the century. I broke his balls at the time too even though I believed him..because he was being a cock...LOL.

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #202 on: December 09, 2013, 04:12:52 PM »
back from HIIT Cardio sesh today, only trained thighs once since show few weeks ago due to lower back pain but its subsiding now thankfully.

big RO

whats your weight in that pic
looking great as always

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #203 on: December 09, 2013, 04:16:31 PM »
I know for me when I saw that pic I was like "hmmmm...that don't look right" but I didn't want to be the guy screaming photoshop. Especially because me and Sev were killing each other at the time.

I personally think Sev is being straight and he was fucking around. But this is Getbig...every little thing is the crime of the century. I broke his balls at the time too even though I believed him..because he was being a cock...LOL.

I hear you.  But yeah, your first instincts were right.  I didn't call it out too because I thought I'd look like the guy who missed the joke.

Y

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #204 on: December 09, 2013, 04:33:45 PM »
BigRo posts a pic every other day...as is his right. So does Gal...Go4it too.   Funny you don't think they are  trying to impress people too much. Che posted plenty of pics of his wifes ass. Arvilla pimped his girl..coach posts his wife.  Plenty of people do it.

Plenty of people also talk about the stuff they have.. it's called conversing. There's a thread about what kind of car you have that twenty pages.

You have a problem with everything I do..it's really quite flattering I'm in your head to this extent. I wasn't even trying.

And the last time I checked..the only person on this site who's had literally 100, 000 posts deleted of him chasing people around arguing about Dorian Yates lower back for four years.....is YOU. the ONLY person who saves every picture posted, and screenshots posts... so he can go "ah haaaa" three years later...is you.

I'm normal... you are a weird dude.

You're basically a troll....just a very well tenured one. No difference between you and a common gimmick except post count

BigRo posts a pic every other day...as is his right. So does Gal...Go4it too.   Funny you don't think they are  trying to impress people too much. Che posted plenty of pics of his wifes ass. Arvilla pimped his girl..coach posts his wife.  Plenty of people do it.

And this has what to do with YOU?  ??? and you don't know what I think don't presume to think for me , anyone who constantly posts photos of themselves is trying to impress people. You're not alone but you're on another level as a whole

Plenty of people also talk about the stuff they have.. it's called conversing. There's a thread about what kind of car you have that twenty pages.

No comparison between the two , YOU have this desperate desire to project this image and it's sad and childish. There is a difference between people asking what other people drive compared to YOU melting down and bragging to Wiggs about how much better at life you are asking him if he wants to compare ladies , houses and cars , cringe worthy , I mean how fucking pathetic can one person be

You have a problem with everything I do..it's really quite flattering I'm in your head to this extent. I wasn't even trying.

Not everything , like I said we've both been here a long time We've gone at it from time-to-time but it's only recently I've been calling you out , you're shit gets boring. And you can type you're in my head but we both know it's me who is in yours , when you're begging people to agree with you in some half-ass popularity contest and the loser has to leave that means you're cracking like an egg , oh and you thinking you're so sophisticated that you were going to ' trick me ' into posting your PM so I would be put in TO  ::)  hurry Groink hit the mod button  ::)

And the last time I checked..the only person on this site who's had literally 100, 000 posts deleted of him chasing people around arguing about Dorian Yates lower back for four years.....is YOU. the ONLY person who saves every picture posted, and screenshots posts... so he can go "ah haaaa" three years later...is you.

Oh you don't like being called on your shit lol don't say it  :D you just hate the fact I'm using your own words against you.

I'm normal... you are a weird dude.

Normal?  ??? What's normal about posing for teenage-style Instagram selfies after you work out , head to the photo editing software and sharpen up the image to present a look that not accurate and post it on GetBig and keep hitting the refresh button to soak up the praise?

What's normal about a man who is close to 50 who does steroids for NO reason other than vanity? I get doing steroids if you're competing in any sport or it's part of your livelihood but for NO reason other than to post on a bodybuilding message board?  :-X

What's normal about bragging about beating minorities? or wanting to punch women in the face? or calling them whores and skanks and tramps? Is this ' normal ' to you?  ???

The best you can manage is ' YOU TALKED ABOUT BODYBUILDING ON A BODYBUILDING MESSAGE BOARD FOR YEARS ' lol

You're basically a troll....just a very well tenured one. No difference between you and a common gimmick except post count

Speaking of common gimmicks , seven copper coins , zyzzz father , and whatever gimmicks to have

Greg let me clue you in on where you are Gossip & Opinions  :D I'm gonna give  my opinion on whatever tickles my fancy , you have two options ignore me or respond , either way I don't care I'm going to continue to do so regardless of how you see me.

I know you wont respond , and I don't care. Keep trying to get me off this site when you try you prove me right.  

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: December 09, 2013, 04:38:29 PM »
And this has what to do with YOU?  ??? and you don't know what I think don't presume to think for me , anyone who constantly posts photos of themselves is trying to impress people. You're not alone but you're on another level as a whole

No comparison between the two , YOU have this desperate desire to project this image and it's sad and childish. There is a difference between people asking what other people drive compared to YOU melting down and bragging to Wiggs about how much better at life you are asking him if he wants to compare ladies , houses and cars , cringe worthy , I mean how fucking pathetic can one person be

Not everything , like I said we've both been here a long time We've gone at it from time-to-time but it's only recently I've been calling you out , you're shit gets boring. And you can type you're in my head but we both know it's me who is in yours , when you're begging people to agree with you in some half-ass popularity contest and the loser has to leave that means you're cracking like an egg , oh and you thinking you're so sophisticated that you were going to ' trick me ' into posting your PM so I would be put in TO  ::)  hurry Groink hit the mod button  ::)

Oh you don't like being called on your shit lol don't say it  :D you just hate the fact I'm using your own words against you.

Normal?  ??? What's normal about posing for teenage-style Instagram selfies after you work out , head to the photo editing software and sharpen up the image to present a look that not accurate and post it on GetBig and keep hitting the refresh button to soak up the praise?

What's normal about a man who is close to 50 who does steroids for NO reason other than vanity? I get doing steroids if you're competing in any sport or it's part of your livelihood but for NO reason other than to post on a bodybuilding message board?  :-X

What's normal about bragging about beating minorities? or wanting to punch women in the face? or calling them whores and skanks and tramps? Is this ' normal ' to you?  ???

The best you can manage is ' YOU TALKED ABOUT BODYBUILDING ON A BODYBUILDING MESSAGE BOARD FOR YEARS ' lol

Speaking of common gimmicks , seven copper coins , zyzzz father , and whatever gimmicks to have

Greg let me clue you in on where you are Gossip & Opinions  :D I'm gonna give  my opinion on whatever tickles my fancy , you have two options ignore me or respond , either way I don't care I'm going to continue to do so regardless of how you see me.

I know you wont respond , and I don't care. Keep trying to get me off this site when you try you prove me right.  

Dude you're rambling now. Half of that wasn't even legible you're melting so hard

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: December 09, 2013, 04:43:35 PM »

Dude you're rambling now. Half of that wasn't even legible you're melting so hard

Someone say ' melting ' ?  ;)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: December 09, 2013, 04:53:37 PM »
Someone say ' melting ' ?  ;)

We all have our moments... it's just that your moment is every day for ten years

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: December 09, 2013, 04:59:29 PM »
We all have our moments... it's just that your moment is every day for ten years

Oh-My-God that was so spot-on  ::)

No Groink you'll never find a ' Goodbye ' speech from me  ;)

That's the problem with you clowns , you make this dramatic goodbye but don't like be constantly reminded that you came back with your tail between your legs and not only did you return you did it under gimmicks  :-\ and then really with 100 megaton meltdown when Wiggs owned you and you lost it and called him the N word  ;D

Still waiting for the proof I talked about your woman?  :D

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #209 on: December 09, 2013, 05:12:03 PM »
Can I interrupt the various meltdowns happening in this thread to ask how you guys know when pics are photoshopped? I just don't have an eye for it at all. Can someone show me a Groink pic that is OBVIOUSLY photoshopped and list the indicators, as well as this recent Sev pic, which frankly I was completely fooled by, and the indicators there? It all seems so obvious to everyone, and I am missing the bus.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #210 on: December 09, 2013, 05:15:37 PM »
Can I interrupt the various meltdowns happening in this thread to ask how you guys know when pics are photoshopped? I just don't have an eye for it at all. Can someone show me a Groink pic that is OBVIOUSLY photoshopped and list the indicators, as well as this recent Sev pic, which frankly I was completely fooled by, and the indicators there? It all seems so obvious to everyone, and I am missing the bus.
I have never seen a Groink or Sev pic shopped these guys are real.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: December 09, 2013, 05:15:53 PM »

Here ya go.

I increased the sharpness.  Which made my shoulders wider and made veins in my arm magically appear.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: December 09, 2013, 05:16:50 PM »

Groink is the size he is , but he likes to sharpen and tamper with the effects of his pics , kinda sad guy looks guy regardless

pic on the left is enhanced

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: December 09, 2013, 05:20:04 PM »
Here ya go.

I increased the sharpness.  Which made my shoulders wider and made veins in my arm magically appear.

lolz very telling you wouldn't post both  ;)

Trying hard to appear ' grainy ' like Dorian  :D

How sad I'm going to photoshop my pics to try and impress people on GetBig but then again you're near 50 and taking steroids just for vanity lol you should've used that money on therapy instead , try to figure out why you're so insecure

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: December 09, 2013, 05:24:20 PM »
I have never seen a Groink or Sev pic shopped these guys are real.

real?  ???

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #215 on: December 09, 2013, 05:25:22 PM »
Groink is the size he is , but he likes to sharpen and tamper with the effects of his pics , kinda sad guy looks guy regardless

pic on the left is enhanced

OH, see I never would have caught that. He does look pretty excellent in both pictures though.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: December 09, 2013, 05:27:15 PM »
OH, see I never would have caught that. He does look pretty excellent in both pictures though.

He looks good no one can deny it , but he wasn't happy with the pic and altered it , speaks volumes

Notsonicemom

• Getbig II
« Reply #217 on: December 09, 2013, 05:30:04 PM »
Oh-My-God that was so spot-on  ::)

No Groink you'll never find a ' Goodbye ' speech from me  ;)

That's the problem with you clowns , you make this dramatic goodbye but don't like be constantly reminded that you came back with your tail between your legs and not only did you return you did it under gimmicks  :-\ and then really with 100 megaton meltdown when Wiggs owned you and you lost it and called him the N word  ;D

Still waiting for the proof I talked about your woman?  :D

Holy christ, ENOUGH, so what he changed his mind. Let it go, what are you five? I like your posting for the most part, but how are you gonna chirp on anyones pictures when you've never posted one dude

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #218 on: December 09, 2013, 05:30:14 PM »
You cant crack on Groink he has always backed himself with pics and tv repairs.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: December 09, 2013, 05:34:07 PM »
Holy christ, ENOUGH, so what he changed his mind. Let it go, what are you five? I like your posting for the most part, but how are you gonna chirp on anyones pictures when you've never posted one dude

I had no problem with him coming back , until he started with the gimmicks and then he started a war with Wiggs and called him a N-I-G-G-E-R NOT cool he got his gimmick banned for that and she should have got his main account banned to , that's what's wrong with this place. Gimmicks and blatant racists

I never said he looked bad , just that he photoshops his pics. And you're damn right I never posted a pic , never going to either , you get nothing in return.

Notsonicemom

• Getbig II
« Reply #220 on: December 09, 2013, 05:36:25 PM »
I had no problem with him coming back , until he started with the gimmicks and then he started a war with Wiggs and called him a N-I-G-G-E-R NOT cool he got his gimmick banned for that and she should have got his main account banned to , that's what's wrong with this place. Gimmicks and blatant racists

I never said he looked bad , just that he photoshops his pics. And you're damn right I never posted a pic , never going to either , you get nothing in return.

oh cripes, I've called wiggles names, nuc nuc etc., he's got thick skin

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: December 09, 2013, 05:39:09 PM »

That's not photoshopping. .. it's editing.

Shopping is when you morph shit. I like the second pic better and it looks more like I look in real life. First pic I look pale and its not crisp.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: December 09, 2013, 05:42:21 PM »

Dude...like I care whether you have a problem with me.....LOL.

I've counted the N word about 15 times that I saw since you started chasing me around... and hundreds of blatantly racist posts by the usual suspects. Funny you have no problem with them.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: December 09, 2013, 05:42:49 PM »
That's not photoshopping. .. it's editing.

Shopping is when you morph shit. I like the second pic better and it looks more like I look in real life. First pic I look pale and its not crisp.

LMAO No morphing is morphing , photoshop is.................... photo editing software lol duh

I always said you're the size you are not like that bullshit Sev picture. You look good no one can say anything to the contrary but that  ' editing ' bullshit is weak and pathetic dude seriously , save that shit for MuscularDevelopment and Hulkster

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: December 09, 2013, 05:45:24 PM »
Dude...like I care whether you have a problem with me.....LOL.

I've counted the N word about 15 times that I saw since you started chasing me around... and hundreds of blatantly racist posts by the usual suspects. Funny you have no problem with them.

You most certainly care if I have a ' problem ' with you. And Ron has a problem with you , which after that debacle you were put on warning for that shit  ;D

You don't know what I have a problem with and what I don't , you're working under assumptions