Author Topic: Damn...Paul Walker  (Read 23190 times)

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
Re: Damn...Paul Walker
« Reply #100 on: December 06, 2013, 01:41:59 PM »
A rich man spending a miniscule percentage of his income on a gift for a stranger doesn't make him a good man anymore than a working class guy who beats his wife and kicks his dog giving $20 to a street bum does.  A man should be judged on what he stood for, Paul promoted reckless driving, ironically an act which claimed his own life.  This irresponsible promotion has led to countless people being killed (including himself) and seriously injured by fast and furious fanboys.  If you consider the Marlboro Man a good man because he promoted dangerous behaviour as cool,well then, maybe society has become morally bankrupt.

Just gonna gloss over his other charitable work huh ? And stick to this crap argument that everyone is telling you is asinine.

Third...

Party...

Perspective...

RAIWAEE.
$

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #101 on: December 06, 2013, 01:52:51 PM »
why does anyone give a fuck about this?
why does anyone give a fuck about nelson mandela too...

this dumb spam doesnt relate to our lives

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #102 on: December 06, 2013, 01:57:20 PM »
Just gonna gloss over his other charitable work huh ? And stick to this crap argument that everyone is telling you is asinine.

Third...

Party...

Perspective...

RAIWAEE.
You do know terrorist organizations like HAMAS do countless charity works.  So do the mafia and many other criminal organizations.  They do it to counter public opinion and suck in gullible fools like you into believing maybe they aren't so bad after all.  If he was any sort of decent guy, he wouldn't have cashed in from the promotion of dangerous and reckless behaviour that is complicit in may of innocent people being killed and will continue to influence unstable people further harming innocent others.  If he cared one iota at all he would have used his position to promote road safety and responsible driving, not the behaviour that could only exacerbate road trauma and deaths.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: December 06, 2013, 01:58:56 PM »

Because the media tells them too.  The vast majority are incabple of thinking and feeling for themselves, they think and feel what they're told to. Mandela was a terrorist.  PERIOD !
V

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: December 06, 2013, 02:00:28 PM »
You do know terrorist organizations like HAMAS do countless charity works.  So do the mafia and many other criminal organizations.  They do it to counter public opinion and suck in gullible fools like you into believing maybe they aren't so bad after all.  If he was any sort of decent guy, he wouldn't have cashed in from the promotion of dangerous and reckless behaviour that is complicit in may of innocent people being killed and will continue to influence unstable people further harming innocent others.  If he cared one iota at all he would have used his position to promote road safety and responsible driving, not the behaviour that could only exacerbate road trauma and deaths.

Animals who do charity for only other animals don't count. Please enlighten us what you consider a good person if never getting in trouble, scandals, etc. raising your child correctly, doing charitable works when you are more fortunate, etc. is NOT your definition of a good person. I can't wait to hear this.
$

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: December 06, 2013, 02:03:18 PM »
Animals who do charity for only other animals don't count. Please enlighten us what you consider a good person if never getting in trouble, scandals, etc. raising your child correctly, doing charitable works when you are more fortunate, etc. is NOT your definition of a good person. I can't wait to hear this.
They don't even have to be good, not causing harm to others is all they need to do.  And promoting reckless driving harms society and countless individuals.  As did the promotion of cigarettes as safe.  It's not rocket science, don't harm innocent people, especially for profit.
V

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: December 06, 2013, 02:06:00 PM »
They don't even have to be good, not causing harm to others is all they need to do.  And promoting reckless driving harms society and countless individuals.  As did the promotion of cigarettes as safe.  It's not rocket science, don't harm innocent people, especially for profit.

Last I checked...

Correct me if I am wrong...

PAUL WALKER NEVER FUCKING RAN ANYONE OVER DRIVING RECKLESSLY.

I can't believe you suckered me into to arguing with you. I have list 10 IQ points simply reading your drivel.

Translation of "you don't even have to be good"...

I don't do shit for charity but I'm still a good person in my mind because other wise I lose this argument.
$

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: December 06, 2013, 02:07:40 PM »
Last I checked...

Correct me if I am wrong...

PAUL WALKER NEVER FUCKING RAN ANYONE OVER DRIVING RECKLESSLY.

I can't believe you suckered me into to arguing with you. I have list 10 IQ points simply reading your drivel.
And Hitler never personally killed a JEW, What's your point?   If you see the promotion of dangerous behaviour as cool knowing it will influence others into behaving recklessly and causing innocent people to suffer as not harmful, then you are morally bankrupt.

And one can only be grateful he never killed anybody, Paul himself openly admitted to being a reckless driver, one time claiming to have driven 300 km/h down the freeway.  Paul died at the hands of someone who embraced the very reckless lifestyle he promoted.  Oh, the irony,  much like the Marlboro man died of lung cancer.  At least the Marlboro man had the good sense to recognise how reckless his promotion of tobacco was and changed his stance and became a staunch anti-tobacco campaigner.
V

Da Freak

• Getbig IV
  • Get BIG! Or DIE trying!
« Reply #108 on: December 06, 2013, 03:19:48 PM »
And Hitler never personally killed a JEW, What's your point?   If you see the promotion of dangerous behaviour as cool knowing it will influence others into behaving recklessly and causing innocent people to suffer as not harmful, then you are morally bankrupt.

And one can only be grateful he never killed anybody, Paul himself openly admitted to being a reckless driver, one time claiming to have driven 300 km/h down the freeway.  Paul died at the hands of someone who embraced the very reckless lifestyle he promoted.  Oh, the irony,  much like the Marlboro man died of lung cancer.  At least the Marlboro man had the good sense to recognise how reckless his promotion of tobacco was and changed his stance and became a staunch anti-tobacco campaigner.

must be one heck of an effort copying and pasting the same drivel over and over again eh?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #109 on: December 06, 2013, 04:41:49 PM »
must be one heck of an effort copying and pasting the same drivel over and over again eh?

guys a broken record.

'hitler never personally killed a JEW' lol he just makes shit up to fit his agenda.

by far the worst poster on this site.
b

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: December 06, 2013, 08:53:29 PM »

Hey laying jerk, ask yours afro wife about Mandela, anyway his Nobel medal could not match
any of yours golden records  ;D ;D ;D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #111 on: December 06, 2013, 09:42:30 PM »
Big fucking deal,  $10,000 to a wealthy man like that is like $20 to you and I.  The average Joe gives far greater sums to charity % wise and you never hear of it.  The story is the equivalent of some blue collar worker dying and someone running a news story saying he once gave $50 to a street bum.

i don't care how rich you are, 10 grand is a lot of money to give away to a stranger and i don't see too many regular people handing a 20 to strangers so lets not pretend that isn't an act of generosity

this didn't become a well known story until he died so we never would've heard of this either

E
E

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: December 06, 2013, 10:21:18 PM »
Looks like the fast and furious fanboys are already at it, yeah Paul Walker set a great example!  He will be cherished by doucehbags for eternity. Great legacy.

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/western-australia/hoons-fined-by-wa-police-at-perth-paul-walker-tribute-cruise/story-fnhocxo3-1226777734547

Hoons fined by WA Police at Perth Paul Walker tribute cruise

POLICE handed out more than 180 traffic infringements to hoons during a Perth car cruise in memory of Fast and the Furious actor Paul Walker on Friday night.

More than 3000 vehicles took part in the cruise from City Beach to Hillarys, where several drivers were caught on camera speeding and doing burnouts.

Police followed the drivers throughout the night and issued infringements for "speed-related offences."

Prior to the cruise, organisers said the aim was to raise money for Walker's charity, but they did not want "idiot behaviour."

"We will be showing off our pride and joys and remembering a legend who in some way was a role model to a lot of us in the scene," organisers said on the event page.
V

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #113 on: December 06, 2013, 11:03:07 PM »
i don't care how rich you are, 10 grand is a lot of money to give away to a stranger and i don't see too many regular people handing a 20 to strangers so lets not pretend that isn't an act of generosity

this didn't become a well known story until he died so we never would've heard of this either

E

X2

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: December 06, 2013, 11:48:43 PM »
Ouch!!!  People are saying that he was trying to get out.  I don't think so. 

Seem to be well done and ripe. So what? Impact was on his side of the car, so guess what? Before that picture was taken, he did have close contact with the steel lamp post and the side of the tree where car finally stop. That can't be healthy, what you think?

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #115 on: December 06, 2013, 11:50:54 PM »

E

10gs is 10gs.

I agree.

mik1111

• Getbig III
« Reply #116 on: December 07, 2013, 02:56:44 AM »
10gs is 10gs.

I agree.
of course it isn't.
if any of you fail to understand this, well, good luck tying your own shoes

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #117 on: December 07, 2013, 02:59:09 AM »
he's well done now
T

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #118 on: December 07, 2013, 04:39:13 AM »
Looks like the fast and furious fanboys are already at it, yeah Paul Walker set a great example!  He will be cherished by doucehbags for eternity. Great legacy.

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/western-australia/hoons-fined-by-wa-police-at-perth-paul-walker-tribute-cruise/story-fnhocxo3-1226777734547

Hoons fined by WA Police at Perth Paul Walker tribute cruise

POLICE handed out more than 180 traffic infringements to hoons during a Perth car cruise in memory of Fast and the Furious actor Paul Walker on Friday night.

More than 3000 vehicles took part in the cruise from City Beach to Hillarys, where several drivers were caught on camera speeding and doing burnouts.

Police followed the drivers throughout the night and issued infringements for "speed-related offences."

Prior to the cruise, organisers said the aim was to raise money for Walker's charity, but they did not want "idiot behaviour."

"We will be showing off our pride and joys and remembering a legend who in some way was a role model to a lot of us in the scene," organisers said on the event page.

Nothing new, grew up in SoCal. Hoodlums will be hoodlums, street racing in the US is nothing new! Been happening sense camaros and mustangs going at it in the 60's/70's Don't know how they do it in Australia.

Didn't need Paul walker or fast and the furious to show us anything new

Next ::)

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #119 on: December 07, 2013, 09:06:08 AM »

Putting Hitler in the same sentence as Paul Walker is simply MORONIC!

mik1111

• Getbig III
« Reply #120 on: December 07, 2013, 09:31:16 AM »
yet you did just that lol

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #121 on: December 07, 2013, 01:28:39 PM »
Because the media tells them too.  The vast majority are incabple of thinking and feeling for themselves, they think and feel what they're told to. Mandela was a terrorist.  PERIOD !
just some high profile political figure so what

who gives a damn

same with obama kenady

who give a shit forreal ::)

ronnie coleman, now that is a true hero

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #122 on: December 07, 2013, 05:48:57 PM »

Then why did you do it!!!!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: December 07, 2013, 08:49:21 PM »
ROFL, talk about self ownage. The irony is, I never even did what you accused me of doing
V

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #124 on: December 08, 2013, 11:18:34 AM »
Keith dying was upsetting. This guy, less so.
O