Author Topic: How high can you run Growth before...  (Read 8273 times)

galeniko

• Getbig V
Re: How high can you run Growth before...
« Reply #50 on: December 12, 2013, 11:44:49 AM »
esfitness, is that 110 BG goal before meal or after meal?

or, how low do you let it fall?

using the frequnt meals diet to keep it constant ?
n

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #51 on: December 12, 2013, 12:00:55 PM »
esfitness, is that 110 BG goal before meal or after meal?

or, how low do you let it fall?

using the frequnt meals diet to keep it constant ?

ideally that'd be before a mean... 'fasting' bg. after a meal most ppl will have a big spike, but so long as they're not insulin resistant, it should drop back down within an hour or so.

I'd like to keep the BG as close to 'normal' as possible, which is the only reason I recommend the clients use insulin (they're mostly older fellas just doing hrt with test and gh from a doc.. not bbers trying to pack on mass).

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #52 on: January 10, 2014, 03:31:06 AM »
Yeah. I find if you time GHRP2 right there is no reason to use CJC. Morning, post workout, before you sleep.
Ipamorelin is good but it starts to shine when you use more than the limit dose of GHRP2 which I use less than. If I could afford it I'd take 500mcg of ipamorelin post training instead of 150-300mcg of GHRP2 for sure

Makes my skin great, it's hard to describe but it looks kinda thicker/shinier but tighter. It's probably the same look GH gives I guess

you find?

so, you've run your own studies and compared your bloodwork with both ghrp2 and ghrp2 + cjc? because all the studies I've seen say the exact opposite.

stupid research scientists.. what the fuck do they know. ::)