Author Topic: EKUL NEEDS TO BE OUTTED!!! WHO AGREES!!  (Read 14146 times)

Antonio fella

• Getbig III
Re: EKUL NEEDS TO BE OUTTED!!! WHO AGREES!!
« Reply #75 on: December 06, 2013, 04:58:02 PM »
What's your point?

So you rarely leave your house, this automatically makes me feel bad for you and understand where all the hate is coming from, hmmm ok.

I hope you are not living alone,... you sound bitter and angry, some other tragic/unpleasant events happened in life?

Maybe time for a change?
!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #76 on: December 06, 2013, 04:58:41 PM »
Imbecile alert.  Do you even understand the meaning of the word 'irony'. Obviously not.

I know what irony means you dolt , how ironic you're asking someone ' what's your point '  ::) when you never make a point and go on long diatribes.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #77 on: December 06, 2013, 05:00:56 PM »
 ;D
I know what irony means you dolt , how ironic you're asking someone ' what's your point '  ::) when you never make a point and go on long diatribes.
;D

BOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #78 on: December 06, 2013, 05:02:31 PM »
I know what irony means you dolt , how ironic you're asking someone ' what's your point '  ::) when you never make a point and go on long diatribes.
Ridiculous, never make a point.  My point is always extremely overt and the long diatribes necessary to explain such concepts to imbeciles.

In this instance, my point is, people who promote reckless and dangerous behaviour endangering innocent others deserves contempt and scorn and not praise and worship.  Those who support such people deserve the same contempt.
V

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #79 on: December 06, 2013, 05:02:44 PM »
Ekul crushing people in this thread.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: December 06, 2013, 05:04:55 PM »
So you rarely leave your house, this automatically makes me feel bad for you and understand where all the hate is coming from, hmmm ok.

I hope you are not living alone,... you sound bitter and angry, some other tragic/unpleasant events happened in life?

Maybe time for a change?
The post is over two years old (NarcissisticDeity has hard on for me and collects all my posts to strengthen his wank-bank collection), and yes at the time I rarely left the house after several extremely stressful events in my life.  As for today, I regularly get outdoors and enjoy walking and hiking as I once did.

I don't consider myself bitter, angry yes, or I would describe it more as outraged.  Personally, I think the fact more people aren't outraged by the current climate the world finds itself in is remarkable.  I believe people are too busy using psychological defenses to minimise and deny the reality of the world around the, because they feel powerless to do anything about it.  People are too afraid to  express their outrage for fear of being outcast.  Personally, the freedom that comes from expressing  oneself openly and honestly far outweighs any benefit from being accepted by the moronic masses. If the mainstream start agreeing with me, then I will know I have gone wrong somewhere,
V

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #81 on: December 06, 2013, 05:07:21 PM »
Lol!!! Mr. Nobody trying to push E-kul to the brink.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #82 on: December 06, 2013, 05:08:31 PM »
ND is 100% on the money with his parallel. you think all dogs should be banned, because you don't agree with dog ownership. lol

everyone has the right to live life the way A-Fool thinks they should.

some solid logic there.

time you about realised something, sunshine- what you 'believe' doesn't magically turn into 'fact' the harder you try to shove your opinion down someone elses throat. your little lump of coal isn't about to be compressed into a diamond anytime soon.

paul walker died in a tragic manner. to say he deserved it for promoting reckless driving thru his movies is as ignorant as me saying you deserved to get attacked by dogs for wanting to see them all banned.

fuck you're such an idiot.

lol keep us all enthraled with your .02 cents, sparky.
b

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #83 on: December 06, 2013, 05:08:47 PM »
Not really, when you write a full page to everyone's one liners, brother you are getting destroyed.  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 06, 2013, 05:10:12 PM »
Ridiculous, never make a point.  My point is always extremely overt and the long diatribes necessary to explain such concepts to imbeciles.

In this instance, my point is, people who promote reckless and dangerous before endangering innocent others deserves contempt and scorn and not praise and worship.  Those who support such people deserves the same contempt.

LMAO Mr Pseudo Getbig intellectual  , yes you're such a scary intellect  ::)

Your problem is you're way to emotional and you see everything in black & white and that's not the case in life you would know this if you participated in it.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: December 06, 2013, 05:13:40 PM »
LMAO Mr Pseudo Getbig intellectual  , yes you're such a scary intellect  ::)

Your problem is you're way to emotional and you see everything in black & white and that's not the case in life you would know this if you participated in it.

some intellect. read that fucking butchery of the English language you quoted that he shitted out of his mouth.

guys wants to be the next Dawkins but can't even master sentence structure or string together a legible thought.

b

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: December 06, 2013, 05:13:44 PM »
The post is over two years old (NarcissisticDeity has hard on for me and collects all my posts to strengthen his wank-bank collection), and yes at the time I rarely left the house after several extremely stressful events in my life.  As for today, I regularly get outdoors and enjoy walking and hiking as I once did.

I don't consider myself bitter, angry yes, or I would describe it more as outraged.  Personally, I think the fact more people aren't outraged by the current climate the world finds itself in is remarkable.  I believe people are too busy using psychological defenses to minimise and deny the reality of the world around the, because they feel powerless to do anything about it.  People are too afraid to  express their outrage for fear of being outcast.  Personally, the freedom that comes from expressing  oneself openly and honestly far outweighs any benefit from being accepted by the moronic masses. If the mainstream start agreeing with me, then I will know I have gone wrong somewhere,

I could care less about you , don't think you're special I have posts from everyone  ;)

You honestly need to look inward at yourself , you think you have it all figured out and you don't. You should seek therapy honestly.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #87 on: December 06, 2013, 05:14:27 PM »
Lots of subtle ass kissing in this thread.  :-\

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #88 on: December 06, 2013, 05:18:13 PM »
Lots of subtle ass kissing in this thread.  :-\

opinions can be often mistaken for ass-kissing, just cause you agree with someone or compliment them does not always = ass kissing.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: December 06, 2013, 05:18:58 PM »
some intellect. read that fucking butchery of the English language you quoted that he shitted out of his mouth.

guys wants to be the next Dawkins but can't even master sentence structure.

Yeah he fancies himself some pseudo-intellectual , he thinks his cut copy paste posts make him appear intelligent they don't. He's already made up his mind so he doesn't feel a need to make his case and he doesn't entertain anyone else's point of view , he's exactly like the fundamentalists he rails about and he's to blind to see it. 

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 06, 2013, 05:21:13 PM »
opinions can be often mistaken for ass-kissing, just cause you agree with someone or compliment them does not always = ass kissing.

Yes.

However there is still lots of ass kissing going on.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: December 06, 2013, 05:24:05 PM »
ND is 100% on the money with his parallel. you think all dogs should be banned, because you don't agree with dog ownership. lol

everyone has the right to live life the way A-Fool thinks they should.

some solid logic there.

time you about realised something, sunshine- what you 'believe' doesn't magically turn into 'fact' the harder you try to shove your opinion down someone elses throat. your little lump of coal isn't about to be compressed into a diamond anytime soon.

paul walker died in a tragic manner. to say he deserved it for promoting reckless driving thru his movies is as ignorant as me saying you deserved to get attacked by dogs for wanting to see them all banned.

fuck you're such an idiot.

lol keep us all enthraled with your .02 cents, sparky.

For starters, I have never ever indicated that all dogs should be banned.  The one consistent thing about your posts is that you always distort what others have said.  It makes communication near impossible.  And to suggest that pitbull attack victims deserve to be attacked because they believe the breed should be banned or regulated is the most absurd suggestion I have ever heard.  It's the equivalent of suggesting a citizen should be murdered for supporting homicide laws.  Or that victims of drunk drivers deserve to be injured or killed by drunk drivers because they support drink driving laws.  Or those that have been stolen from deserve to be because they believe in private property.

Like I said, this peculiar form of ridiculousness is the norm here at Getbig, but in the real world,there are many more with opinions like mine, opinions that have led to pitbulls being regulated all around the world.  Where I live we even have anti hoon laws, laws to protect innocent people from the type of reckless driving Paul Walker promoted.  And Paul Walker didn't die from an accident.  Accidents happen when you take all the relevant precautions and bad shit still happens.  Paul walker died from an act of recklessness that he himself promoted, it was no accident, but the inevitable consequence of repeated reckless behaviour. Paul Walker died from a form of negligence, a form of which he himself endorsed.
V

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #92 on: December 06, 2013, 05:27:35 PM »
For starters, I have never ever indicated that all dogs should be banned.  The one consistent thing about your posts is that you alwupays distort what others have said.  It makes communication near impossible.  And to suggest that pitbull attack victims deserve to be attacked because they believe the breed should be banned or regulated is the most absurd suggestion I have ever heard.  It's the equivalent of suggesting a citizen should be murdered for supporting homicide laws.  Or that victims of drunk drivers deserve to be injured or killed by drunk drivers because they support drink driving laws.  Or those that have been stolen from deserve to be because they believe in private property.

Like I said, this peculiar form of ridiculousness is the norm here at Getbig, but in the real world,there are many more with opinions like mine, opinions that have led to pitbulls being regulated all around the world.  Where I live we even have anti hoon laws, laws to protect innocent people from the type of reckless driving Paul Walker promoted.  And Paul Walker didn't die from an accident.  Accidents happen when you take all the relevant precautions and bad shit still happens.  Paul walker died from an act of recklessness that he himself promoted, it was no accident, but the inevitable consequence of repeated reckless behaviour. Paul Walker died from a form of negligence, a form of which he himself endorsed.
Paul Walker was a PASSENGER in the car. He was not at fault. PASSENGER.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: December 06, 2013, 05:32:01 PM »
Yeah he fancies himself some pseudo-intellectual , he thinks his cut copy paste posts make him appear intelligent they don't. He's already made up his mind so he doesn't feel a need to make his case and he doesn't entertain anyone else's point of view , he's exactly like the fundamentalists he rails about and he's to blind to see it.  

I have never claimed to be an intellectual, this is a label often given to me by other Getbiggers.  I am interested as to what you think I am copying and pasting.  And yes, I think with certain issues a fundamentalist approach is necessary.  Nobody considers the forbidding of murdering someone else as fundamentalist principle, but it is.  Tell me, do you take a fundamentalist approcah to pedophilia, or do you listen to the like of groups like NAMBLA who advocate for their right to molest children.

I don't apologise for my views, it is based on an appreciation of my own sense of self preservation and the Universal Human Right that should be afforded every citizen to safety and security.  If other people believe their right to seek thrills trump that right, then I will fairly tell them to go fuck themselves.
V

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #94 on: December 06, 2013, 05:37:21 PM »
Fortunately for me, while your ridiculousness is in the majority here at Getbig, in the real world, decent people actually care about not putting other people at risk.  If you live your life based on the principle you win/others lose you will continue to be a despised figure.  Intelligent people look for win/win scenarios. So, responsible people who want to drive at excessive speed and in a dangerous manner, find a race course to do it and take the necessary precautions to prevent injury to themselves and to other people.  That way it is a win for them and a win for innocent people who don't want to die a violent death due to other peoples thrill seeking behaviour.  

The sad thing is, it isn't just mine and my loved ones lives such irresponsible people put at risk, it is yours too.  But, a growing trend I notice amongst people is a complete disregard for their own self preservation.  They are more concerned about the right to act in self destructive ways and expose other people to harm or death, even if it means it may indeed be themselves who are killed by others who also adopt such a philosophy. By advocating the way you do, you show a profound disregard for your own life, a sign of chronic low self esteem. Just because you are prepared to die at the hands of an irresponsible imbecile, doesn't mean the rest of us are.  Some of us are content in our non thrill seeking lifestyles, respecting the rights and concerns of others and the lure of living a long healthy life.

If everyone believed as you did, that worrying about the negative outcome our actions may have on others as unimportant, society would descend into anarchy.  The whole time innocent people are being seriously injured and killed by such people, yes, society will be angst ridden and doomed.  I don't believe this way because I am altruistic, it is in my best interest too.  Respecting the rights of others improves my chances of them respecting mine.  If like you, you refuse to respect other peoples Universal Human Right to safety and security, it is unlikely they will be concerned about yours.  

Using your logic, you have the right to act in a dangerous manner and kill someone and that is acceptable based on your so called right to have some fun.  I can just imagine the spiel you would give to the Judge now "In all fairness your honour, I think you are just being a bitter twisted reactive individual who has never lived.  You are the type to have everyone around you living a life of complete and utter worthlessness by insisting that people can't be reckless and expose innocent people to unnecessary actuarial risk.  Your honour, I think you should just get over the fact imbeciles kill innocent people for thrills, and acknowledge my right to act anyway I please because to do otherwise would be a boring existence." HHMM, I am just wondering how such a defense would go?

Newsflash - there is no such thing as a human right to safety and security.

The sooner you accept this the sooner you will accept that life doesnt work the way you think it should and no one is bound by your backwards ass, quasi-dictatorial logic.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: December 06, 2013, 05:41:39 PM »
Paul Walker was a PASSENGER in the car. He was not at fault. PASSENGER.
So what! He got in the car knowing the driver was a revhead hoon.  The car he was killed in was never technically designed for the road, it is a fine tuned, finicky piece of racing machinery.  Do you think Paul said, now listen buddy, drive carefully and obey the speed limits.  Paul himself has admitted to driving in excess of 300 km/h on public roads.  When a friend offers to take you 'for a spin' in his overpowered Porsche Carrera GT, do you think the passenger doesn't know what that means.  If Paul Walker was an advocate for driving safely and responsibly, and didn't have a history of reckless driving himself or the promotion of it in his movies, then yes, it would be a tragedy that some reckless driver would endanger someone who so obviously was against the practise of driving in such a manner, but that's not the case.  Paul was a victim of his own disregard for road safety.
V

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: December 06, 2013, 05:43:32 PM »
For starters, I have never ever indicated that all dogs should be banned.  The one consistent thing about your posts is that you always distort what others have said.  It makes communication near impossible.  And to suggest that pitbull attack victims deserve to be attacked because they believe the breed should be banned or regulated is the most absurd suggestion I have ever heard.  It's the equivalent of suggesting a citizen should be murdered for supporting homicide laws.  Or that victims of drunk drivers deserve to be injured or killed by drunk drivers because they support drink driving laws.  Or those that have been stolen from deserve to be because they believe in private property.

it is you who distorts what other have said- you just did it by saying I always distort what others say. that is your distortion and mistruth. don't go throwing stones/ glass houses sunshine.

secondly you take, twist and manipulate the words of others ever so slightly in order to suit your own ends. that is what makes communication impossible.

I don't even think you are intelligent enough to do it purposefully. to do it purposefully would simply require an intelligence you do not own. you accidentally do it because your not intelligent.

in your case then its more being an accidental idiot than a purposeful manipulator.  

you just don't have the intelligence to be the latter, but do have the experience to be the former.

congrats on that.

b

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #97 on: December 06, 2013, 05:44:01 PM »
For starters, I have never ever indicated that all dogs should be banned.  The one consistent thing about your posts is that you always distort what others have said.  It makes communication near impossible.  And to suggest that pitbull attack victims deserve to be attacked because they believe the breed should be banned or regulated is the most absurd suggestion I have ever heard.  It's the equivalent of suggesting a citizen should be murdered for supporting homicide laws.  Or that victims of drunk drivers deserve to be injured or killed by drunk drivers because they support drink driving laws.  Or those that have been stolen from deserve to be because they believe in private property.

Like I said, this peculiar form of ridiculousness is the norm here at Getbig, but in the real world,there are many more with opinions like mine, opinions that have led to pitbulls being regulated all around the world.  Where I live we even have anti hoon laws, laws to protect innocent people from the type of reckless driving Paul Walker promoted.  And Paul Walker didn't die from an accident.  Accidents happen when you take all the relevant precautions and bad shit still happens.  Paul walker died from an act of recklessness that he himself promoted, it was no accident, but the inevitable consequence of repeated reckless behaviour. Paul Walker died from a form of negligence, a form of which he himself endorsed.
Fortunately for me, while your ridiculousness is in the majority here at Getbig, in the real world, decent people actually care about not putting other people at risk.  If you live your life based on the principle you win/others lose you will continue to be a despised figure.  Intelligent people look for win/win scenarios. So, responsible people who want to drive at excessive speed and in a dangerous manner, find a race course to do it and take the necessary precautions to prevent injury to themselves and to other people.  That way it is a win for them and a win for innocent people who don't want to die a violent death due to other peoples thrill seeking behaviour.  

The sad thing is, it isn't just mine and my loved ones lives such irresponsible people put at risk, it is yours too.  But, a growing trend I notice amongst people is a complete disregard for their own self preservation.  They are more concerned about the right to act in self destructive ways and expose other people to harm or death, even if it means it may indeed be themselves who are killed by others who also adopt such a philosophy. By advocating the way you do, you show a profound disregard for your own life, a sign of chronic low self esteem. Just because you are prepared to die at the hands of an irresponsible imbecile, doesn't mean the rest of us are.  Some of us are content in our non thrill seeking lifestyles, respecting the rights and concerns of others and the lure of living a long healthy life.

If everyone believed as you did, that worrying about the negative outcome our actions may have on others as unimportant, society would descend into anarchy.  The whole time innocent people are being seriously injured and killed by such people, yes, society will be angst ridden and doomed.  I don't believe this way because I am altruistic, it is in my best interest too.  Respecting the rights of others improves my chances of them respecting mine.  If like you, you refuse to respect other peoples Universal Human Right to safety and security, it is unlikely they will be concerned about yours.  

Using your logic, you have the right to act in a dangerous manner and kill someone and that is acceptable based on your so called right to have some fun.  I can just imagine the spiel you would give to the Judge now "In all fairness your honour, I think you are just being a bitter twisted reactive individual who has never lived.  You are the type to have everyone around you living a life of complete and utter worthlessness by insisting that people can't be reckless and expose innocent people to unnecessary actuarial risk.  Your honour, I think you should just get over the fact imbeciles kill innocent people for thrills, and acknowledge my right to act anyway I please because to do otherwise would be a boring existence." HHMM, I am just wondering how such a defense would go?

Quote from: E-Kul on Today at 05:47:04 PM
Fortunately for me, while your ridiculousness is in the majority here at Getbig, in the real world, decent people actually care about not putting other people at risk.  If you live your life based on the principle you win/others lose you will continue to be a despised figure.  Intelligent people look for win/win scenarios. So, responsible people who want to drive at excessive speed and in a dangerous manner, find a race course to do it and take the necessary precautions to prevent injury to themselves and to other people.  That way it is a win for them and a win for innocent people who don't want to die a violent death due to other peoples thrill seeking behaviour. 

The sad thing is, it isn't just mine and my loved ones lives such irresponsible people put at risk, it is yours too.  But, a growing trend I notice amongst people is a complete disregard for their own self preservation.  They are more concerned about the right to act in self destructive ways and expose other people to harm or death, even if it means it may indeed be themselves who are killed by others who also adopt such a philosophy. By advocating the way you do, you show a profound disregard for your own life, a sign of chronic low self esteem. Just because you are prepared to die at the hands of an irresponsible imbecile, doesn't mean the rest of us are.  Some of us are content in our non thrill seeking lifestyles, respecting the rights and concerns of others and the lure of living a long healthy life.

If everyone believed as you did, that worrying about the negative outcome our actions may have on others as unimportant, society would descend into anarchy.  The whole time innocent people are being seriously injured and killed by such people, yes, society will be angst ridden and doomed.  I don't believe this way because I am altruistic, it is in my best interest too.  Respecting the rights of others improves my chances of them respecting mine.  If like you, you refuse to respect other peoples Universal Human Right to safety and security, it is unlikely they will be concerned about yours. 

Using your logic, you have the right to act in a dangerous manner and kill someone and that is acceptable based on your so called right to have some fun.  I can just imagine the spiel you would give to the Judge now "In all fairness your honour, I think you are just being a bitter twisted reactive individual who has never lived.  You are the type to have everyone around you living a life of complete and utter worthlessness by insisting that people can't be reckless and expose innocent people to unnecessary actuarial risk.  Your honour, I think you should just get over the fact imbeciles kill innocent people for thrills, and acknowledge my right to act anyway I please because to do otherwise would be a boring existence." HHMM, I am just wondering how such a defense would go?

LMAO @ ''NOBODY claiming e-kul is owning anyone when he is writing a book in the process. loloollolllool  :D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: December 06, 2013, 05:44:56 PM »
I have never claimed to be an intellectual, this is a label often given to me by other Getbiggers.  I am interested as to what you think I am copying and pasting.  And yes, I think with certain issues a fundamentalist approach is necessary.  Nobody considers the forbidding of murdering someone else as fundamentalist principle, but it is.  Tell me, do you take a fundamentalist approcah to pedophilia, or do you listen to the like of groups like NAMBLA who advocate for their right to molest children.

I don't apologise for my views, it is based on an appreciation of my own sense of self preservation and the Universal Human Right that should be afforded every citizen to safety and security.  If other people believe their right to seek thrills trump that right, then I will fairly tell them to go fuck themselves.

I have never claimed to be an intellectual, this is a label often given to me by other Getbiggers.

My point is always extremely overt and the long diatribes necessary to explain such concepts to imbeciles.

Sure you don't  ::)

I am interested as to what you think I am copying and pasting.

stats I've seen you use them from erroneous sources especially when talking about firearms.

Tell me, do you take a fundamentalist approcah to pedophilia, or do you listen to the like of groups like NAMBLA who advocate for their right to molest children.

This is ridiculous to the point of being offensive. Not even worthy of a cognitive response. And what's your ' fundamentalist ' approach towards this? bitching on Getbig? you're really setting the world on fire with your activism  ::) 

Obvious you don't. And the irony of this statement self preservation and the Universal Human Right that should be afforded every citizen to safety and security when you would deny people the ability to own firearms , your hypocrisy knows no bounds. and please don't bother trying to defend your position we all know what it is.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: December 06, 2013, 05:45:26 PM »
E-Kul constantly owns himself.  :-\