Author Topic: Birth Control in AFRICA  (Read 8900 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Birth Control in AFRICA
« Reply #75 on: December 28, 2013, 01:37:14 AM »
Here's the truth...we need to NUKE the shit out of that place and start from scratch, they'll never learn no matter how much food, money and gay ass celebrities like "Bono" go over there.

Bono has seen the light, he's a libertarian.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: December 28, 2013, 01:53:21 AM »
Genetically superior  ::) according to some morons yet so fucking dumb they live like its a million years ago.

dayz

• Getbig II
« Reply #77 on: December 28, 2013, 01:54:33 AM »
why cant they just plant some fucking rice out there or keep a cow alive to produce cheese or something wtf these lazy people in africa are savages and just stay high on opium

Yeah rice fields in Africa. Are you aware of the climate necessary to grow rice?

Yes why not just keep a 2000lb animal alive and eat that! brilliant! Except they can't even feed themselves most of the time so how the FUCK would that ever happen.

It is a difficult situation. The country is rich with natural resources but it's ancient government prevents a lot of growth from happening.

dayz

• Getbig II
« Reply #78 on: December 28, 2013, 01:55:56 AM »
Genetically superior  ::) according to some morons yet so fucking dumb they live like its a million years ago.

If you were born in north/west africa chances are you'd be no different than the 'morons' you belittle. You don't have the solutions and neither do they.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #79 on: December 28, 2013, 03:56:27 AM »
Here's the truth...we need to NUKE the shit out of that place and start from scratch, they'll never learn no matter how much food, money and gay ass celebrities like "Bono" go over there.
;D

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #80 on: December 28, 2013, 05:04:04 AM »
If you were born in north/west africa chances are you'd be no different than the 'morons' you belittle. You don't have the solutions and neither do they.

Hi Ngungo!

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: December 28, 2013, 06:00:01 AM »

If white man had been native to these shithole contries they would be thriving and no different from our current cities, and whatever county these genetically superior neanderthals were native to instead would be no different to the shithole they currently live.

HandsomeMOFO

« Reply #82 on: December 28, 2013, 07:50:14 AM »
Are Africans in Africa just like Africans in the USA?  Meaning the need the white man to provide "free things"  for them? 

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #83 on: December 28, 2013, 08:51:21 AM »
Screwing and breeding is just something that people are going to do no matter what.  You could ask the same question about why poor whites continue to have more kids when they already can't make ends meet.

This. You expect Africans to do that as they're completely dependent on their genetic instinct and propensity to breed without paying it a micro second of thought whether it's a good idea or not. That's fine. It's what unthinking animals do. You expect that.

But white people in the West should know FAR better. Luckily our government are turning the screws on these horrid creatures and forcing them out of their dens of failure and onto the street looking for jobs. It's now starting to pay to work and be responsible.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #84 on: December 28, 2013, 11:12:15 AM »
This. You expect Africans to do that as they're completely dependent on their genetic instinct and propensity to breed without paying it a micro second of thought whether it's a good idea or not. That's fine. It's what unthinking animals do. You expect that.

But white people in the West should know FAR better. Luckily our government are turning the screws on these horrid creatures and forcing them out of their dens of failure and onto the street looking for jobs. It's now starting to pay to work and be responsible.

You're twisting my words harder than an african wringing a cup of water out of a pillowcase full of cow dung!

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #85 on: December 28, 2013, 11:16:43 AM »

Your knowledge sucks.
$

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: December 29, 2013, 11:48:18 AM »
I'm kind of surprised at how many here seem to  generally accept the idea that hebrews just sort of intrinsically suck.

I'm wondering how many of the non-trolls on this thread have had exposure to the excellent book Guns, Germs, and Steel The Fates of Human Societies by Jared Diamond.  In his book, Diamond compellingly argues that the differences in power and technology of different human societies is almost totally explained by environmental/geographical factors.

The book was also made into a 3 episode show of the same name.  Here's episosde !:

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: January 08, 2014, 06:37:52 PM »
Are Africans in Africa just like Africans in the USA?  Meaning the need the white man to provide "free things"  for them? 

Vast majority of people taking free things in this country are white , moron

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: January 08, 2014, 06:44:09 PM »
I'm kind of surprised at how many here seem to  generally accept the idea that hebrews just sort of intrinsically suck.

I'm wondering how many of the non-trolls on this thread have had exposure to the excellent book Guns, Germs, and Steel The Fates of Human Societies by Jared Diamond.  In his book, Diamond compellingly argues that the differences in power and technology of different human societies is almost totally explained by environmental/geographical factors.

The book was also made into a 3 episode show of the same name.  Here's episosde !:

I've read that book. Here is the summary; white people got lucky so they owe the rest of the world.
all drugs - TPPIIP

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #89 on: January 08, 2014, 08:32:18 PM »
Part of the problem is that no proper family planning is provided - ie. option for contraceptives. The US has been complicit in this as it requires "abstinence only" be taught/advocated as part of aid packages.

http://www.ippfwhr.org/en/node/595

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: January 08, 2014, 08:46:21 PM »
Part of the problem is that no proper family planning is provided - ie. option for contraceptives. The US has been complicit in this as it requires "abstinence only" be taught/advocated as part of aid packages.

http://www.ippfwhr.org/en/node/595

Of course, America's fault for African problems. Always something.

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #91 on: January 08, 2014, 08:47:51 PM »
Of course, America's fault for African problems. Always something.

I didn't say that - I said they don't provide aid unless you accept their stupid rules. The Africans perhaps should know better.

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: January 08, 2014, 09:36:08 PM »
A previous coworker of mine is from Cameroon. He said the people back home are lazy and don't want to work. He sends half of his paycheck to his relatives and friends in Cameroon who beg him for money constantly. One day he said he was depressed, he had called his mom whom he hadn't seen for years telling her he would come and visit soon. His mom goes, "can't you send money instead?" She wasn't eager to see her son, she was more interested in getting money. He was trying to get his sisters to go to school but they were too lazy to go, despite being unemployed with nothing else to do. He would pay for school but they just wanted money from him to arrange big parties... his words.

He said his friends back home just wanted to party, smoke weed and drink, and fuck of course.
The way to get sex was to tell any girl in the street, "let's go party" and that was it.

He did go visit again after 5 years or so abroad and was dreading it a bit because he knew everyone would just ask for money. And he was sucked dry, first by customs who made him pay a bribe for whatever reason and then by family, and every friend and aquaintance he had.

Almost the same exact story I know from a Nigerian. Wow.

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: January 08, 2014, 09:38:05 PM »
Almost the same exact story I know from a Nigerian. Wow.

Free aid sucks
$

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: January 08, 2014, 09:43:55 PM »

Oh wow.. another "heard this before"! :( Happened frequently, by one guy in particular, at parties, and just about anywhere he thought it was ok by a guy on my football team.  Was he just proud of his junk, or a future sex offender? DOnt  know, dont care. His flaccid was offensively large. Maybe he got a lot of trim for the gesture?  

A history book I had for class noted LBJ (liberal) used to do this sort of thing in his college days as well.

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: January 08, 2014, 09:46:07 PM »
Oh wow.. another "heard this before"! :( Happened frequently, by one guy in particular, at parties, and just about anywhere he thought it was ok by a guy on my football team.  Was he just proud of his junk, or a future sex offender? DOnt  know, dont care. His flaccid was offensively large. Maybe he got a lot of trim for the gesture?  

A history book I had for class noted LBJ (liberal) used to do this sort of thing in his college days as well.
flaccid was large?
$

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: January 08, 2014, 09:59:29 PM »
this 'guy' would hang the shit out the leg of his shorts during warm-ups to piss on the grass without really having to pull the shorts up, since you must know. I figured he was gay since he appreciated it when other guys took note of his junk.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #97 on: January 09, 2014, 03:19:54 AM »
I've read that book. Here is the summary; white people got lucky so they owe the rest of the world.

Very nice summary.  It's extremely ideologically biased and thus it's appeal to the left.
A

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: January 09, 2014, 06:03:58 AM »
I don't know that I would lay the blame on the West, but what they have done is the equivalent of giving drugs to a junkie.  Sometimes I think it's best just to leave well enough alone and let the cards fall where they may. 

I remember years ago I was driving down the road and I spotted an injured bird in the middle of the road trying it's best to avoid the oncoming traffic.  So me being a do-gooder, pulled over and grabbed the bird from the middle of the road and placed it by the side of the road, before I could enjoy the warm feeling of saving a life, a group of much larger birds came and pecked the injured bird to death.  It was then I worked out what had happened, the injured bird had already been attacked by the pack of larger birds, so the injured bird decided to take its chances in the traffic, and it was doing alright.  Then I came along and did what I did. The moral of the story, sometimes there is nothing you can do, sometimes a situation is hopeless, in this case, the injured bird was fucked either way.

You did good.
probably the injured bird was using the traffic as a way to keep the predators away.
In the Bible, it is said that the motives behind an action are more important than the action itself.
$

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
« Reply #99 on: January 09, 2014, 07:30:12 PM »
Africa has aways had problems from within but European exploitation of the land, resources and people for hundreds of years has multiplied those problems 100 fold.

Even with donations from first world countries ( a lot of it wasted), the exploitation of the African continent continues.

I hear a lot of talk about karma. There are those who'd better pray to whatever God you pray to that Karma does not exist!