Author Topic: The 14 Habits of Highly Miserable People  (Read 8357 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: The 14 Habits of Highly Miserable People
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2013, 09:38:02 AM »
I don't have to post on G&O.  I don't have to pander and court the acceptance of internet posters in order to think I have a "life".

You remind me of a diabetic on gov't disability with no friends in real life and trying to fit in with the "cool" crowd here because you never leave the house.

Saying 240 lost his balls is laughable coming from you seeing how you have never had any in the first place.  
Hahhahahahahahah!!!!!! Why do you continue to reply to me? I have made my career on Getbig by being honest. I give my opinions.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2013, 09:38:34 AM »
This proves you know what goes on here. People claim they don't care, yet they know everything that goes on? Please!

I fond you a bit hostile lately. You should ease off a bit considering you're just another SuperBowl loss away from really killing yourself in a car accident.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2013, 09:44:36 AM »
This proves you know what goes on here. People claim they don't care, yet they know everything that goes on? Please!

Of course I know what goes on here.  How could I - or anyone - miss the nonstop whining threads from you or the nonstop laughing-at-you replies to those threads that occur each day?

Being casually aware and being desperately caring are two different things.  A good psych doc can help you understand that.  I bet the only Christmas cards you get are from  insurance agents and your local Red Cross branch.  Addressed to "Dear Occupant".

You probably leave them out on display until March because you are so proud of getting them.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2013, 09:45:59 AM »
LNM cracking skulls in this thread

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2013, 09:47:29 AM »
Of course I know what goes on here.  How could I - or anyone - miss the nonstop whining threads from you or the nonstop laughing-at-you replies to those threads that occur each day?

Being casually aware and being desperately caring are two different things.  A good psych doc can help you understand that.  I bet the only Christmas cards you get are from  insurance agents and your local Red Cross branch.  Addressed to "Dear Occupant".

You probably leave them out on display until March because you are so proud of getting them.
GIMMICK ACCOUNT.  Prove me wrong.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2013, 09:49:14 AM »

I trained with LNM when I was in Toronto last year. Dude is a FREAK.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2013, 09:51:04 AM »
I trained with LNM when I was in Toronto last year. Dude is a FREAK.
I assume you are telling the truth. Why not post a pic then?

Only an insecure fag would not post a pic.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2013, 09:52:46 AM »
I assume you are telling the truth. Why not post a pic then?

Only an insecure fag would not post a pic.

Guilty as charged 

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2013, 09:56:29 AM »
Guilty as charged 

Your post does not makes sense. I have posted multiple pics, and Chiro has as well.

Where is Lurkernomore's pics?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2013, 09:57:56 AM »
Hahhahahahahahah!!!!!! Why do you continue to reply to me? I have made my career on Getbig by being honest. I give my opinions.

No one cares for your opinion.  Honest.

(And it kills you)

However, what I have posted here in regards to you isn't just my opinion but pretty much what a lot of others feel as well.  You are a pest, polluting thread after thread with your nonsense "opinion".  

The very article that 240 posted here defines you.  I think that is what struck a nerve with you and prompted your critic of him.

#2 Practice sustained boredom.  (spreading it seems to be your specialty though)
#3 Give yourself a negative identity.  (you can't get more negative than killing yourself)
#4 Pick fights. (seeing how you never win, maybe you are just a glutton for punishment)
#5 Attribute bad intentions. (everyone is a gimmick or whatever you need to believe to calm your mental turmoil)
#6 Whatever you do, do it for personal gain.   (your suck up attempts really "suck")
#8 Alert and in a state of anxiety.  (If you are this high strung on the net, I would hate to imagine you in real life)
#9 Blame your parents (given your behavior here towards "gimmicks"   ::)   I am pretty sure you blame everyone equally)
#10 Don't enjoy life's pleasures.  (with your level of bitterness, it is hard to imagine you having any pleasures)
#11 Ruminate.  (unfortunately for the rest of GB you fail to keep in contained in just your mind so your drivel spills all over the board)
#14 Be critical.  (nothing more than projections and transference by your actions)

Happy Holidays.   :)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2013, 09:59:45 AM »

(And it kills you)

However, what I have posted here in regards to you isn't just my opinion but pretty much what a lot of others feel as well.  You are a pest, polluting thread after thread with your nonsense "opinion".  

The very article that 240 posted here defines you.  I think that is what struck a nerve with you and prompted your critic of him.

#2 Practice sustained boredom.  (spreading it seems to be your specialty though)
#3 Give yourself a negative identity.  (you can't get more negative than killing yourself)
#4 Pick fights. (seeing how you never win, maybe you are just a glutton for punishment)
#5 Attribute bad intentions. (everyone is a gimmick or whatever you need to believe to calm your mental turmoil)
#6 Whatever you do, do it for personal gain.   (your suck up attempts really "suck")
#8 Alert and in a state of anxiety.  (If you are this high strung on the net, I would hate to imagine you in real life)
#9 Blame your parents (given your behavior here towards "gimmicks"   ::)   I am pretty sure you blame everyone equally)
#10 Don't enjoy life's pleasures.  (with your level of bitterness, it is hard to imagine you having any pleasures)
#11 Ruminate.  (unfortunately for the rest of GB you fail to keep in contained in just your mind so your drivel spills all over the board)
#14 Be critical.  (nothing more than projections and transference by your actions)

Ultimate meltdown.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2013, 10:00:01 AM »

For anyone else, I would ask "how"?  But seeing how you are so insecure that you have to believe this, I think a better question would be "why"?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2013, 10:00:49 AM »
Ultimate meltdown.

LNM has savagely owned you today. Best to log off and call it a day pal.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2013, 10:01:00 AM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2013, 10:03:31 AM »
LNM has savagely owned you today. Best to log off and call it a day pal.

Thing is I never gave two shits about the dude before and often thought people were way too harsh towards him, but goddamn if he doesn't just pollute every thread he comes across. 

Takes a special kind of gift to do that.  Emphasis on "special".

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2013, 10:06:14 AM »
 ;D  What a bunch of losers.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2013, 10:09:46 AM »
I have also trained with LNM he's very strong.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2013, 10:10:45 AM »
I have also trained with LNM he's very strong.
Sure you have  ;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2013, 10:15:27 AM »
Sure you have  ;D

I would train with you, but a gym membership is required. 

:)

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2013, 10:42:15 AM »
1. Be afraid, be very afraid, of economic loss.
In hard economic times, many people are afraid of losing their jobs or savings. The art of messing up your life consists of indulging these fears, even when there’s little risk that you’ll actually suffer such losses. Concentrate on this fear, make it a priority in your life, moan continuously that you could go broke any day now, and complain about how much everything costs, particularly if someone else is buying. Try to initiate quarrels about other people’s feckless, spendthrift ways, and suggest that the recession has resulted from irresponsible fiscal behavior like theirs.

http://www.alternet.org/personal-health/14-habits-highly-miserable-people

(Too long to post)

very good article (despiste the fact that it was written for bitches and the site looks very spammy). Thanks.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 09, 2013, 10:44:19 AM »
this dscribes ueberman to the t

beat me to it

1. Be afraid, be very afraid, of economic loss.

no wonder that poor french fag browses every day that piece of shit blog called zerohedge

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 09, 2013, 10:56:21 AM »
Some people are naturally cut for competitive environments. Others aren't but do learn and thrive on their "flaws" to even achieve greater success then others with who are more talented. Then you have the ones who don't want anything to do with the state of affairs and are bright enough to carve a niche for themselves, keeping the sound and fury at bay, while still being able to interact with society as long as it's beneficial to them. At last, you have those who don't want to play the game but feel like they deserve a winning hand. And end up ultimately frustrated.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 09, 2013, 11:27:42 AM »

(And it kills you)

brilliant LNM (who is very real guy,id know for sure) has founda recipe to realy destroy und sincerely upset that piece of shit shitzo.

haha this is great.
n

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 09, 2013, 11:33:34 AM »
beat me to it

no wonder that poor french fag browses every day that piece of shit blog called zerohedge

yeah, i can see it:

minimum wage job(not a bad thing,its better than nothing, its better than being a rec drugs junkie or alcoholic)

providing for family(nothing inherently wrong with this,but its risky if one has not fun ds and lives monthly paycheck to monthly paycheck always hoping to never be fired)

thinking about how to survive economic meltdown, haha, the ppl with families will be the worst off, if it happens.

n

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #49 on: December 09, 2013, 12:47:32 PM »
Yes I justed farted in a short girls face at Wal-Mart silent but deadly and then I proceeded to run to my car and then looked back. Her neck and and shoulder area was engulfed with flames.