Author Topic: Pedophilia be considered normal? - New Title since that's what you're asking  (Read 4531 times)

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
So i was at lunch today and a conversation emerged: if a man to man (or woman to woman) sexual relationship are normal, then why full grown humans relationship with minors are not? We are in 2013 and it s far from us any discriminatory intention - i always thought that gays people and pedophiles  are sick fucks (with the exception of milf teachers), but my colleagues (we are caucasians, central europeans and arent very much in contact with this kind of people), were pretty convinced that it s a state of normality to be gay  (and give the example that in nature, animals manifest man to man love) , but it s not normal to have relantionship with childs -because they re imature. altough, from a reproductive point of view the pedophiles can have childrens and homosexuals not... The subject its bodybuilding related because i think its not good for heavy duty training regime to be with your mind flyng to some bears or childern. Discuss

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: emotional hypertrophy
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2013, 12:39:26 AM »
So i was at lunch today and a conversation emerged: if a man to man (or woman to woman) sexual relationship are normal, then why full grown humans relationship with minors are not? We are in 2013 and it s far from us any discriminatory intention - i always thought that gays people and pedophiles  are sick fucks (with the exception of milf teachers), but my colleagues (we are caucasians, central europeans and arent very much in contact with this kind of people), were pretty convinced that it s a state of normality to be gay  (and give the example that in nature, animals manifest man to man love) , but it s not normal to have relantionship with childs -because they re imature. altough, from a reproductive point of view the pedophiles can have childrens and homosexuals not... The subject its bodybuilding related because i think its not good for heavy duty training regime to be with your mind flyng to some bears or childern. Discuss
You can't fuck children.  Period !!!
V

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2013, 12:42:54 AM »
i agree! but why?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2013, 12:43:16 AM »
So i was at lunch today and a conversation emerged: if a man to man (or woman to woman) sexual relationship are normal, then why full grown humans relationship with minors are not? We are in 2013 and it s far from us any discriminatory intention - i always thought that gays people and pedophiles  are sick fucks (with the exception of milf teachers), but my colleagues (we are caucasians, central europeans and arent very much in contact with this kind of people), were pretty convinced that it s a state of normality to be gay  (and give the example that in nature, animals manifest man to man love) , but it s not normal to have relantionship with childs -because they re imature. altough, from a reproductive point of view the pedophiles can have childrens and homosexuals not... The subject its bodybuilding related because i think its not good for heavy duty training regime to be with your mind flyng to some bears or childern. Discuss

You deviant!

Disgusting!

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2013, 12:48:29 AM »
You deviant!

Disgusting!
? i said that the pedophiles are sick fuxks! and the gays,,

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2013, 12:49:15 AM »
i agree! but why?
Well apart from the fact they aren't physically mature enough to allow such an act, they also don't have the required emotional development to give informed consent.

I suspect you are trolling, if not, you are a sick cookie.
V

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2013, 12:56:15 AM »
Well apart from the fact they aren't physically mature enough to allow such an act, they also don't have the required emotional development to give informed consent.

I suspect you are trolling, if not, you are a sick cookie.
yes, but a 17,11 months, and 29 days year old student can give birth to a child with a milf teacher, while 2 homosexuals can not- isnt the first couple more eco friendly?

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
  • It depends on what the meaning of "is" is.
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2013, 01:12:32 AM »

Check into a mental hospital at your earliest convenience.

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2013, 01:21:00 AM »

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2013, 01:21:37 AM »
You can't fuck children.  Period !!!

This

To the OP who I hope is tolling. The difference is that gay people are two consenting adults. Child can not consent. Neither can a goat or chicken etc whatever. HTH.

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2013, 01:25:34 AM »
This

To the OP who I hope is tolling. The difference is that gay people are two consenting adults. Child can not consent. Neither can a goat or chicken etc whatever. HTH.
nastassja was ok with polansky, everybody was happy. it s on wikipedia to :n 1976, Polanski started a romantic relationship with Nastassja Kinski, who starred in Tess. She was between 15 and 17 years old at the time and he was 43. Their relationship ended at the completion of filming.[98][99] In an interview with David Letterman in 1982, she described their relationship and gave her opinion about his sexual assault case, claiming it was "ridiculous" and his residence in France was "a loss for America

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2013, 01:39:53 AM »
nastassja was ok with polansky, everybody was happy. it s on wikipedia to :n 1976, Polanski started a romantic relationship with Nastassja Kinski, who starred in Tess. She was between 15 and 17 years old at the time and he was 43. Their relationship ended at the completion of filming.[98][99] In an interview with David Letterman in 1982, she described their relationship and gave her opinion about his sexual assault case, claiming it was "ridiculous" and his residence in France was "a loss for America

As much as I respect Polanski's work (at least, a good part of it), the guy is a pervert. Seen him a few times in Paris. He's one of those people who really have a nasty vibe about them. What he did to that Geimer kid was plain wrong and he knew it. Her parents weren't the sharpest knives in the drawer also. Leaving your 13yo daughter with this guy, not exactly the smartest move. Well, you can't even send your kids to the church without them getting fucked in the ass by a man of god so.......

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2013, 01:58:09 AM »
yes, but a 17,11 months, and 29 days year old student can give birth to a child with a milf teacher, while 2 homosexuals can not- isnt the first couple more eco friendly?

are you fucking stupid?

you're asking why two homosexuals can't give birth to a child? how about them either have two pussies and no dick or two dicks and no pussy.

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2013, 02:00:37 AM »
are you fucking stupid?

you're asking why two homosexuals can't give birth to a child? how about them either have two pussies and no dick or two dicks and no pussy.
i only asked if  the first couple  isnt more eco friendly? (becasue they can spawn life

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2013, 02:03:41 AM »
Epic backfire on this thread  :D

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2013, 02:58:00 AM »

This was not a good move on your part...You say that pedo's are sick fucks but ask why it is wrong at the same time...

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2013, 03:00:06 AM »
You are talking about Ephebophilia, a stark contrast from pedophilia.  Ephebophilia is the adult sexual interest in mid-to-late adolescents, generally ages 15 to 19.  Sexual interest in this age group is quite common, so much so the psychiatric profession didn't want to label it as a  psychopathology.  People in that age group often have sexual relationships with one another.  But if a man of 40 starts a sexual relationship with a 16 year old girl, society frowns on it, as it is considered the man has taken advantage of the young girls impressionability and immature emotional development.  Generally, any such relationships are short lived.
V

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2013, 03:17:34 AM »
This was not a good move on your part...You say that pedo's are sick fucks but ask why it is wrong at the same time...
i say that pedos are sick fucks and ask why gays arent sick fucks

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2013, 03:36:27 AM »
Who says gays aren't sick fucks but if its two consenting adults they are not hurting anybody. Perhaps those worried about other people's homosexuality have some gay feelings themselves.  ???

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
  • It depends on what the meaning of "is" is.
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2013, 04:05:26 AM »
You are talking about Ephebophilia, a stark contrast from pedophilia.  Ephebophilia is the adult sexual interest in mid-to-late adolescents, generally ages 15 to 19.  Sexual interest in this age group is quite common, so much so the psychiatric profession didn't want to label it as a  psychopathology.  People in that age group often have sexual relationships with one another.  But if a man of 40 starts a sexual relationship with a 16 year old girl, society frowns on it, as it is considered the man has taken advantage of the young girls impressionability and immature emotional development.  Generally, any such relationships are short lived.

It's still child abuse and the perpetrator is a sexual predator who should be locked away for life. 

Doesn't matter what "the psychiatric profession" wants or doesn't want.  All adults have an obligation to protect children, and 15-19 is still a child.

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2013, 04:13:12 AM »
Who says gays aren't sick fucks but if its two consenting adults they are not hurting anybody. Perhaps those worried about other people's homosexuality have some gay feelings themselves.  ???
maybe i forcel things alitlle : what if some milf is just atracted to a 15 year old student (without any further implication) - it is ok?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2013, 05:17:11 AM »
maybe i forcel things alitlle : what if some milf is just atracted to a 15 year old student (without any further implication) - it is ok?

15 yeah ok to be attracted to but not to act on it.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2013, 05:24:58 AM »
gotta love the falcon name

Man-uall-son

i solemley grant thee 4th tier status upon the behalf of all falconites!
A

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2013, 05:31:32 AM »
Op, you wanted discourse and you get reactionary type of answers

"you can't fuck children".. the Op never said that it was OK.

He is contrasting how many view homosexuality as normal while if you have sex with someone 17 years and 11 months (or one month under your local law) society views you as a pedophile.

He wanted to have a conversation on how views change over the course of time on when "adulthood" begins, also the views on homosexuality.

but alas this is getbig and not the place for discussion unless it involves muscle men in pink sparkley thongs.

I

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2013, 05:33:53 AM »
Op, you wanted discourse and you get reactionary type of answers

"you can't fuck children".. the Op never said that it was OK.

He is contrasting how many view homosexuality as normal while if you have sex with someone 17 years and 11 months (or one month under your local law) society views you as a pedophile.

He wanted to have a conversation on how views change over the course of time on when "adulthood" begins, also the views on homosexuality.

but alas this is getbig and not the place for discussion unless it involves muscle men in pink sparkley thongs.

yes, yes, and its bodybuilding conmected because u cannot make a decent sesion if u think at children