Author Topic: CHEST PAIN?  (Read 5933 times)

THE BAD GUY

• Getbig III
  • Some dream to get big I stay awake and get it done
CHEST PAIN?
« on: January 05, 2006, 07:28:37 PM »
Any one here every experince any chest pain in the left pec bottom right corner some ppl say it could be heart pains but i dunno, Feels like awkward kinda hard to explain.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: CHEST PAIN?
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2006, 04:01:24 AM »
go see a doc and get an EKG...

probably nothing but better safe ...
carpe` vaginum!

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2006, 09:11:40 AM »
Any one here every experince any chest pain in the left pec bottom right corner some ppl say it could be heart pains but i dunno, Feels like awkward kinda hard to explain.

More than likely a gas bubble,  take a few tums and see what happens
X

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2006, 10:38:47 AM »

I no doubt would have it checked the sooner the better.  Don't panic, but in the last week 2 people I know had to have stints put in.  One had 100% blockage on one side and 85 on the other.  He was a walking heart attack just waiting to happen.  The funny thing is that he just had surgery in Sept. and everything was fine.  He had chest pains and was getting tired after the slightest excerise.  He is in his middle 50's.  The other dude, 35, went for an EKG and something was wrong.  After a stress test they did a catherazation, which is going through the groin with a scope and actually seeing what's wrong.  He had 1 blockage with 85% blocked.  He also had to put the stints in.  Heart surgery has come a long way in just a few years.  What used to be a bypass is now just a stint and you're back home in 3 days, out in a week and they both look and feel so much better.  Go to your Dr. and He'll set up any test you might need, or it could be nothing, but just to be on the safe side......
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

Doc Savage

• Getbig II
  • Master debater. Cunning linguist
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2006, 05:09:38 PM »
Agree.. get it checked.

Heart pain (angina) usually occurs on the left side and radiates to the neck and arm.  The pain with heart attack is more like a pressure, like someone standing on your chest.  People get a cold sweat and feel a feeling of dread.

Pec injuries are very common in weightlifters and the location seems better for this - but you shouldn't play around.

jbflift

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2006, 03:55:56 PM »
Make sure it's not your heart.  I had the similar thing and it was a dislocated rib went to the Chiropractor and he fixed it.  I had problems breathing etc...

Unknown8471

• Getbig II
  • I will never be a memery
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2006, 04:26:19 PM »
Chest paine is never somthing to be underestimated, go see a doc
unknown

mombasa3

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2006, 07:26:32 AM »
I had the same thing immediately taking N.O. when it was first introduced a couple of years back.  I was terrified, went in ER.  Was admitted and stayed there a few days and could not find a thing. That trip cost me a few grand.

H