Author Topic: The Libel towards Tbombz ends now.  (Read 14493 times)

Eulogy

• Getbig III
  • May the bridges I burn light the way
Re: The Libel towards Tbombz ends now.
« Reply #50 on: December 11, 2013, 03:42:13 PM »
Having the name Eulogy on a bodybuilding site his highly inappropriate.

How does that make any sense?

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 11, 2013, 03:42:35 PM »
Cliffs?

he got de aids.... allegedly

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: December 11, 2013, 03:42:52 PM »

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 11, 2013, 03:43:57 PM »
I sometimes think OMR is in love with T

No. I just respect and value other human beings.

Unlike many that are name/face-less on this forum, Taylor has been here since the age of 15. I have spoken to him before on many occasions and the kid is a nice young man, albeit with his own personal issues. Many of us have seen him grow into the man he is today. He isn't perfect, but the same can be said of us all.

That said, he is a good boy with a genuine heart. One thing is to make fun of a person by way of pictures or their stupid posts, another thing is to take it way too far and start to claim that someone has a deadly disease.

That's all there is to it. I would do the same for any member here who gets their name, reputation and livelihood dragged through the mud.

"1"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #54 on: December 11, 2013, 03:45:50 PM »
Onemorerep kicked me in the nuts and threw my ass into timeout. I still love him.  :-*

He is a good mod.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #55 on: December 11, 2013, 03:46:20 PM »
Negative. I spoke to Ron and told him to reads the threads for himself (he can see any and all threads deleted). He evaluated and said that deletion is the best thing to do for ALL threads involved.

Tbombz doesn't have to complain to me. That's why we moderators are here, to make the decisions that are best for the forum.

Now go on spreading lies and pretending to know jack shit about anything.

"1"

Let me translate this......"I'm angry that somebody is publically disagreeing with me and will do anything I can to collectively get the forum against this particular poster. Including a false accusation of them "spreading lies". Even though they have never been known to "spread lies" before now."

This wasn't the best decision for the forum. You and Ron may think so but guess what.....others don't. Unfortunately you two are in the positions of power here.

dustin

« Reply #56 on: December 11, 2013, 03:47:12 PM »
I don't really think it's favoritism. Outting any members should be stamped out. It's really uncool. And if poor T really does have HIV/AIDS that should be his business.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 11, 2013, 03:47:35 PM »
Let me translate this......"I'm angry that somebody is publically disagreeing with me and will do anything I can to collectively get the forum against this particular poster. Including a false accusation of them "spreading lies". Even though they have never been known to "spread lies" before now."

This wasn't the best decision for the forum. You and Ron may think so but guess what.....others don't. Unfortunately you two are in the positions of power here.

Exactly!

Ron is the owner of the forum and I am one of his close friends. You don't like it, too fucking bad.

"1"

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #58 on: December 11, 2013, 03:48:42 PM »
No. I just respect and value other human beings.

Unlike many that are name/face-less on this forum, Taylor has been here since the age of 15. I have spoken to him before on many occasions and the kid is a nice young man, albeit with his own personal issues. Many of us have seen him grow into the man he is today. He isn't perfect, but the same can be said of us all.

That said, he is a good boy with a genuine heart. One thing is to make fun of a person by way of pictures or their stupid posts, another thing is to take it way too far and start to claim that someone has a deadly disease.

That's all there is to it. I would do the same for any member here who gets their name, reputation and livelihood dragged through the mud.

"1"

I understand T is your friend but hes a moron.  T dragged his own name through the mud.  He put his life on public display to get attention.
A

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 11, 2013, 03:50:09 PM »
I understand T is your friend but hes a moron.  T dragged his own name through the mud.  He put his life on public display to get attention.

Tbombz is not my friend. He is a member of GetBig, whom I have spoken to in the past. Tbombz is also a member that has disagreed with me on numerous occasions.

If he comes here and states otherwise and puts all speculation to rest, that is his business. In the meantime, we are just creating mass speculation and dragging his name, reputation and livelihood through the mud.

"1"

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 11, 2013, 03:51:16 PM »
Exactly!

Ron is the owner of the forum and I am one of his close friends. You don't like it, too fucking bad.

"1"

Glad to see our moderators keep calm, cool and professional in tough situations.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #61 on: December 11, 2013, 03:51:55 PM »
The point is that nobody has any idea what Tbombz is taking those pills for. For Frenzy to accuse him of having Aids is wrong.

I will give you an easy example. It was the same as when I accused Gal of being a cokehead. That thread was deleted, and I got a pm from Ron about it.

They try to keep it fair people.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #62 on: December 11, 2013, 04:05:21 PM »
Dont give a shit.

MikMaq

« Reply #63 on: December 11, 2013, 04:06:58 PM »
Can someone pm some background to what actually happened, this sounds like the most incoherent scandal since getbig existed.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #64 on: December 11, 2013, 04:07:19 PM »
I've been around a long time, but seldom post. You're a horrible mod.

I've been here since the "old board" in the late 90s....he's beyond ridiculous in this decision.  Tbombz posted the picture in question on Facebook and made it "public."  

There literally isn't a less private way of posting a photo on earth.  
Y

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 11, 2013, 04:10:25 PM »
I've been here since the "old board" in the late 90s..

How far does Getbig go back? I can't remember if I discovered it in '99 or 2000.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #66 on: December 11, 2013, 04:10:30 PM »
The point is that nobody has any idea what Tbombz is taking those pills for. For Frenzy to accuse him of having Aids is wrong.

I will give you an easy example. It was the same as when I accused Gal of being a cokehead. That thread was deleted, and I got a pm from Ron about it.

They try to keep it fair people.

Whatever he has, its a condition that requires treatment with multiple medication for the rest of his life
A

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #67 on: December 11, 2013, 04:11:16 PM »
Can someone pm some background to what actually happened, this sounds like the most incoherent scandal since getbig existed.

Candidate2025 posted a public photo on Facebook of himself holding 3 pills in front of prescription bottles with the caption that he will have to take them for the "rest of his life."

The pills were the same size, shape, and color as three common HIV meds.  

OMR deleted the threads, calling them libel
Y

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #68 on: December 11, 2013, 04:12:05 PM »
Whatever he has, its a condition that requires treatment with multiple medication for the rest of his life

Bad case of ugly?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 11, 2013, 04:12:59 PM »

... and he's pretty, dog-garned happy about it.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: December 11, 2013, 04:15:06 PM »

Last I will see a thread about bullshit about someone having HIV because of speculation. 

Get real.

This is done and will be deleted by the morning.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #71 on: December 11, 2013, 04:21:01 PM »
How far does Getbig go back? I can't remember if I discovered it in '99 or 2000.

1996 I think.  I found it around 1998 or so.  The old board had that style that was hard to follow (If I'm even remembering it correctly)...can't remember when it switched to how it is now, but it was a long time ago.  

Y

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 11, 2013, 04:24:18 PM »
 The old board had that style that was hard to follow (If I'm even remembering it correctly)...can't remember when it switched to how it is now, but it was a long time ago.  

Yeah, it was just one long thread with different topics, right? That's how I remember it.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: December 11, 2013, 04:25:49 PM »
Last I will see a thread about bullshit about someone having HIV because of speculation. 

Get real.

This is done and will be deleted by the morning.

Like hell it's just bullshit speculation.  ::)

I look forward to TBombz confirming whether it's herpes, HIV, or a sex change.

MikMaq

« Reply #74 on: December 11, 2013, 04:29:47 PM »
Candidate2025 posted a public photo on Facebook of himself holding 3 pills in front of prescription bottles with the caption that he will have to take them for the "rest of his life."

The pills were the same size, shape, and color as three common HIV meds.  

OMR deleted the threads, calling them libel

What fucking morons there pills for fuck sakes. It's not like they car parts, they could be part of supp stack for all the fuck we care, what an uninteresting bullshit.

Seriously can we ban adonis finally for shit trolling.