Author Topic: The Libel towards Tbombz ends now.  (Read 14513 times)

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Re: The Libel towards Tbombz ends now.
« Reply #75 on: December 11, 2013, 04:32:36 PM »
Yeah, it was just one long thread with different topics, right? That's how I remember it.

Yeah, late 95 - 96 sounds right.

It had sort of a newsgroup style, sort of like http://goheavy.com/forums/olympic/index.cgi/#984132 .

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: December 11, 2013, 04:37:45 PM »
What fucking morons there pills for fuck sakes. It's not like they car parts, they could be part of supp stack for all the fuck we care, what an uninteresting bullshit.

Seriously can we ban adonis finally for shit trolling.
lol this was your best post i can ever remember.took a while but was hillarious.

btw adonis didnt start this though
n

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: December 11, 2013, 04:39:42 PM »

It had sort of a newsgroup style, sort of like http://goheavy.com/forums/olympic/index.cgi/#984132 .

"1"

This is what it looked liked:

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #78 on: December 11, 2013, 05:25:08 PM »

Yup, that's it. 

What's funny is I couldn't remember if I was thinking about getbig or goheavy when I wrote that. lol
Y

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #79 on: December 11, 2013, 05:29:58 PM »

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #80 on: December 11, 2013, 05:44:52 PM »
I'm not saying threads haven't been over modded in the past or not, but as an adult, I'd say until tbombz corroborates the story, it probably shouldn't be posted as fact. Even if he was taking the piss on Facebook, we've all seen how quickly things can spiral out of control once getbig gets hold of it.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #81 on: December 11, 2013, 06:10:24 PM »
I have no dog in this fight, don't care either way, but my gut feeling tells me that a man posting photos of himself in a bunny costume with the asshole cutout, talking about being anally probed in said costume, probably does NOT give a damn about this bit of attention he's been getting the last 2 days.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: December 11, 2013, 06:45:38 PM »
All of the information that has been posted thus far on this site is mere speculation.

Taylor posts up a picture on facebook with 3 pills in his hand, as well as 3 bottles resting behind his hand.

None of the bottles had discernible labels that could be read even if zoomed in.

None of the pills had discernible inscriptions that could be read even if zoomed in.

I already showed in another thread that those 3 pills could have been medications to treat a number of conditions that require lifelong medication (Conditions like: Hypo/Hyper-thyroid issues, Schizophrenia, Crohn's disease, Wilson disease or even immunosuppressant medications following a kidney transplant etc.) I also showed how those 3 pills could have been other types of medications that have nothing to do with HIV, based upon their shape, color and form (Tablets & Capsules) by comparing them to other medications that have the exact same shape, color and form to them.

The example of that can be found here:

What we have is massive speculation and until Taylor comes here and states otherwise, no one can know for sure. Until Taylor posts something on his facebook that is final and removes all doubt, we are simply speculating and, quite frankly, hoping for the worse, dragging his name through the mud and participating in serious libel.

Many of you are stating that he has HIV without any actual hard proof to justify your statements. Then, proceeding to call the kid all sorts of names and now resorting to creating fake ads.

Taylor is a human being, like every single one of you. The idea that someone has contracted HIV is devastating, not just to the individual involved, but to his family and the people that they could have potentially infected. Lives could be lost here, not just by way of disease progression (assuming the worse), but by suicides, murders and who knows what else.

I'm sorry, but if you guys think it is fine to state that Taylor has HIV, without having any fucking proof and to then rag on him with a fucking mob mentality (Here, lets all cast stones and call him a weirdo and poke fun at him), while there might be even an ounce of potential for this to be true is downright disgusting.

We will give him the chance to say his part before all these stones are cast and the entire site becomes saturated in libelous claims.

"1"

P.S. If you don't like the decision I am making, take it up with Ron and let him know that I erased every single thread making libelous claims towards Taylor.

Good for you! Its pathetic to read posts from miserable people that have failed in real life so the only way they can elevate themselves in their pretend internet world is to try and drag others down. They are pitiful little men and its good to see that at least some of their stupidity is stopped. The whole. "Owning" idea is freaking pathetic - because they are the guys in real life that never have the balls to actually confront anyone because of their insecurity and fear.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: December 11, 2013, 06:46:31 PM »
I have no dog in this fight, don't care either way, but my gut feeling tells me that a man posting photos of himself in a bunny costume with the asshole cutout, talking about being anally probed in said costume, probably does NOT give a damn about this bit of attention he's been getting the last 2 days.

Haha , excellent post  .

PS : I still support OMR decision 100%

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 11, 2013, 06:50:21 PM »
Good for you! Its pathetic to read posts from miserable people that have failed in real life so the only way they can elevate themselves in their pretend internet world is to try and drag others down. They are pitiful little men and its good to see that at least some of their stupidity is stopped. The whole. "Owning" idea is freaking pathetic - because they are the guys in real life that never have the balls to actually confront anyone because of their insecurity and fear.
beautiful post.

would love to hear a psychologists take on this behaviour.

n

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #85 on: December 11, 2013, 06:55:58 PM »

Apparently you don't know Tbombz and his history of desperate attention seeking behavior and poor life choices. 
A

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #86 on: December 11, 2013, 06:58:39 PM »
Im confronting you homo. fuck you and fuck tbombz.   take your hands off your boyfriends nuts to write some more rah rah shit about how weak we all are.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #87 on: December 11, 2013, 07:02:30 PM »
Im confronting you homo. fuck you and fuck tbombz.   take your hands off your boyfriends nuts to write some more rah rah shit about how weak we all are.

Hes defending one of the most mentally weak individuals there is.
A

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: December 11, 2013, 07:34:01 PM »
My identity is not known because I KEEP IT THAT WAY.

TBombz identity is known because HE WANTS IT THAT WAY.

Anybody with half a brain knows damn well why "Tiberius" posted that picture and caption on Facebook.  ::)

Look at the title of this thread.......instead of using the internet handle TBombz, OMR uses his real name Taylor.
agree completely , he posted this crap on FB of all places

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #89 on: December 11, 2013, 07:37:54 PM »
Bikinislut laying down all kinds of truth on this thread.   :o
I really hope she is a she otherwise this little crush i have on her may in fact be the dreaded disease of homosex taking full grip on me.  :-*

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #90 on: December 11, 2013, 08:31:11 PM »
Why doesn't someone just ask Tbombz? 

Tay Tay are you ok?  Do you have HIV or any other disease getbig should be concerned about?  We care about you iron brother.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: December 11, 2013, 08:33:52 PM »
Hes defending one of the most mentally weak individuals there is.
someone has to "stand" up for the weakest.

n

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: December 11, 2013, 08:42:25 PM »
LOL he posted a picture wearing a bunny suit with the asshole cut out. I'm not promoting anything that has happened... but lets not act like anyone is going off the deep end with the speculation. This guy puts himself out there like that and people will speculate and draw humor of it. This site is going to get worse with this kind of moderating. My guess is making such a scene of it will make it ''spiral out of control'' ( ::)) more so.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: December 11, 2013, 08:50:25 PM »
"1"

This is what it looked liked:

Exactly, just as I remember. First time I'd ever used the internet.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #94 on: December 11, 2013, 08:52:58 PM »
posting photos of himself in a bunny costume with the asshole cutout

I call bullshit, no one would post a picture like that of themselves.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #95 on: December 11, 2013, 08:59:38 PM »
I call bullshit, no one would post a picture like that of themselves.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: December 11, 2013, 09:02:06 PM »

Come on, you expect me to believe tbombz would post a picture of himself on getbig in a bunny suit?

Let alone one with the asshole cut out?

Yeah, and let me guess... He also posted it on his facebook too? Okay..........

::)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #97 on: December 11, 2013, 09:05:27 PM »
Come on, you expect me to believe tbombz would post a picture of himself on getbig in a bunny suit?

Let alone one with the asshole cut out?

Yeah, and let me guess... He also posted it on his facebook too? Okay..........

::)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #98 on: December 11, 2013, 09:06:34 PM »
I know I'll be the only one to say this because everybody blows smoke up the moderators ass.......but you're on a fucking power trip doing this shit.

I've seen other members get the same fucking treatment but where the fuck are you????

Look at all the speculation that goes on with Booty and being a narc, or Goodrum and his "husband". Yet these members get endlessly and mercilessly picked on.

Yes, it is quite clear that OMR plays favorites. It is impossible to be 100% objective in life. We all have implicit biases which guide our behavior.
X

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: December 11, 2013, 09:07:48 PM »

Yeah, and I bet it was a 1000$ bunny costume made by a famous L.A. designer taking pictures for a famous asstrophysicist...