Author Topic: Comets brought the plague  (Read 9571 times)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Re: Comets brought the plague
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2013, 02:00:36 PM »
The rats story is a lie. Comets have been harbingers of doom.  There was  a comet 666 years ago (not a coincidence) in 1347 that's around the time the black plague started. It wasn't rats.  If you look at radiation poisoning and plague symptoms, they're the same. The Bible also states this would happen. They know this will happen but only plan for themselves and those they have a need for. Anyway, That's the truth about comets, they're not dirty snowballs. That's a lie. 

Research inquiries about The Black Death. and places preparing for a rise of the black death.

But, dead head that was on WHITE MAN continent  ;D
Your Afro mob is still daily departing in massive #'s ,  ;D from 666 shit & today is 2013.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2013, 02:05:54 PM »
I love your posts Twaddle. Always so serious and forcing me to think. I still believe comet Ison is dead my friend. As crazy as it sounds, (But I have been right on this before) It's still there. Second, this comet has brought doom and gloom on a cycle. Big Wiggs people know this. They'll blame it on Fukishima or some shit. Anyway, Ison is not dead. I'll concede Ison is dead if nothing happens between now and the middle of January. I know you'll want links to reputable sites about Ison still being alive. Ok, if I remember to get them, I'll bring them back here. But they know comets bring doom. Comets bring plagues.

OO, no precision in Wiggs calendar  ;D
&  the middle of January of which year 2014 or 2444  ;D ;D ;D

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2013, 03:39:39 PM »
Wiggs 2010: Smart guy.
Wiggs 2013: Smart internet conspiracy guy.

I don't think "smart" means what you think it means. But perhaps you meant to type "stoned-out-of-his-mind-and-batshit-crazy" and your iPhone auto-corrected?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2013, 03:44:29 PM »
Wiggs is a Rhodes Rogue Scholar.

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2013, 03:50:29 PM »
Thanks man. I appreciate that. I expect the information that I have to not sound sane. This is how asleep everyone has been. We've been in the matrix of bullshit and lies and now doom is coming. The people in the end times will need a good Hebrew like me. That's why I've been awakened.

You are fucking pathetic and you seem like the kind of person that has no friends, not only because you are a fat black man with poorly fitting clothing, but because you are quickly losing touch with reality and are turning into a paranoid schizophrenic.

Key symptoms
Delusions and hallucinations are the symptoms that make paranoid schizophrenia most distinct from other types of schizophrenia.

Delusions. In paranoid schizophrenia, a common delusion is that you're being singled out for harm. For instance, you may believe that the government is monitoring every move you make or that a co-worker is poisoning your lunch.

Quit reading those conspiracy theorist newsletters and get a fucking grip, you useless loser. What do you contribute to society apart from paranoia and fear-mongering? WE are not asleep, YOU are INSANE. Have you ever considered that ... maybe, just MAYBE, there's a reason that everybody here thinks you're insane? It is not only one getbigger that thinks you're crazy.. nor is it two getbiggers.. try this entire damn website? You are seriously out of touch with reality, in other words, DELUSIONAL.

Title: Shapeshifting bodyguard of Obama
Post by: Wiggs
 Title: I hope you freaks are ready cause doom-time is soon.
Title: I will be the first among us to slay an alien grey and be revered a hero.
Title: Eventually freaks are going to fight for the right to what we now know as pedo.
Title: What you're not being told...
Title: There will be stock market crash soon...And the dollar will be devalued 40%
Title: Aliens = Demons
Title: Wiggs tinfoil but true story of the week.
Title: A warning to fellow humans
Title: Mark my wordswhen it's all said and done. Barack Obama will go down as the most

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2013, 10:11:04 PM »
You are fucking pathetic and you seem like the kind of person that has no friends, not only because you are a fat black man with poorly fitting clothing, but because you are quickly losing touch with reality and are turning into a paranoid schizophrenic.

Quit reading those conspiracy theorist newsletters and get a fucking grip, you useless loser. What do you contribute to society apart from paranoia and fear-mongering? WE are not asleep, YOU are INSANE. Have you ever considered that ... maybe, just MAYBE, there's a reason that everybody here thinks you're insane? It is not only one getbigger that thinks you're crazy.. nor is it two getbiggers.. try this entire damn website? You are seriously out of touch with reality, in other words, DELUSIONAL.

Title: Shapeshifting bodyguard of Obama
 Title: I hope you freaks are ready cause doom-time is soon.
Title: I will be the first among us to slay an alien grey and be revered a hero.
Title: Eventually freaks are going to fight for the right to what we now know as pedo.
Title: What you're not being told...
Title: There will be stock market crash soon...And the dollar will be devalued 40%
Title: Aliens = Demons
Title: Wiggs tinfoil but true story of the week.
Title: A warning to fellow humans
Title: Mark my wordswhen it's all said and done. Barack Obama will go down as the most

To be honest...

You going through all the trouble to make this list of Wiggs threads come off a bit stalkerish, slightly creepy, and weirder then the threads themselves.

Just saying.
$

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2013, 10:53:39 PM »
The rats story is a lie. Comets have been harbingers of doom.  There was  a comet 666 years ago (not a coincidence) in 1347 that's around the time the black plague started. It wasn't rats.  If you look at radiation poisoning and plague symptoms, they're the same. The Bible also states this would happen. They know this will happen but only plan for themselves and those they have a need for. Anyway, That's the truth about comets, they're not dirty snowballs. That's a lie. 

Research inquiries about The Black Death. and places preparing for a rise of the black death.

so i suppose Madagascar had a comet a month ago then?- its got the plague now./...rats everywhere due to deforestation.

i suppose a comet wiped the forest out?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2013, 02:47:58 AM »
  A smart person is always ready for the end.

My girlfriend left me because of my obsession with Linkin Park. But in the end, it doesn't even matter.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2013, 02:54:01 AM »
My girlfriend left me because of my obsession with Linkin Park. But in the end, it doesn't even matter.

;D

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2013, 05:10:01 AM »

And here, class, we learn that even Death is Black.  ;)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2013, 05:17:01 AM »

what about that WHITE powder used in concentration camps  ??? logic says dead is white
& millions of jews a the best evidence  ;D

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 14, 2013, 05:20:49 AM »
what about that WHITE powder used in concentration camps  ??? logic says dead is white
& millions of jews a the best evidence  ;D

No, that was just a bleaching ploy used by Nuzis.  Even snow is originally Black, it's just that whitey destroyed the FroZone layer causing snow to bleach out on the way down!

;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 14, 2013, 05:35:22 AM »
No, that was just a bleaching ploy used by Nuzis.  Even snow is originally Black, it's just that whitey destroyed the FroZone layer causing snow to bleach out on the way down!

;D

Many many thanx for this info, so snowman is actually black man  ;D
Black pudding was originally white  :o

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 14, 2013, 06:29:29 AM »
Many many thanx for this info, so snowman is actually black man  ;D
Black pudding was originally white  :o

Yes, whitey changed the true story of that mainstay of the ghetto,  FroStay de Blowman to Frosty the Snowman.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: December 14, 2013, 07:32:11 AM »

Wiggs, you scare me sometimes.  Do you sit in your house with an aluminum hat so the aliens can't read your mind?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #41 on: December 14, 2013, 09:29:08 AM »
Whenever I read a Wiggs post I imagine cheesy Theremin music in the background and Wiggs in some silly looking suit with a bowtie trying to look all scientifical...and there is grainy footage of a metal orb supposedly "hovering" except you can see the wire.

njanvi

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: December 14, 2013, 09:39:40 AM »

Research inquiries about The Black Death. and places preparing for a rise of the black

not far fetch at all that comets would bring disease. Theres a reason why moon astronauts were quarantine. That said, theres no proof of it and its far from a conspiracy. You give the "powers" way too much credit

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #43 on: December 14, 2013, 09:42:23 AM »
I can never tell if you're taking the piss

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #44 on: December 14, 2013, 11:30:00 AM »
Whenever I read a Wiggs post I imagine cheesy Theremin music in the background and Wiggs in some silly looking suit with a bowtie trying to look all scientifical...and there is grainy footage of a metal orb supposedly "hovering" except you can see the wire.

Haha! That's awesome!

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #45 on: December 14, 2013, 11:43:03 AM »
Wiggs what is your opinion on the moonlanding.. did it happen or hoax?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #46 on: December 14, 2013, 11:56:46 AM »
But, he rides a Pale Horse.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #47 on: December 14, 2013, 12:07:49 PM »

::)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 14, 2013, 01:16:37 PM »
Wiggs what is your opinion on the moonlanding.. did it happen or hoax?

Also, why is black man not living on Antartica & Polar Circle  :)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #49 on: December 14, 2013, 01:17:41 PM »
Also, why is black man not living on Antartica & Polar Circle  :)
There are no chitlins up there