Author Topic: tattoos??  (Read 20499 times)

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
Re: tattoos??
« Reply #125 on: December 13, 2013, 05:00:36 PM »
I like you BS...you were nice to me on the alcohol thread. I like when girls like me for more than sex appeal....wait?

And you were very informative and helpful towards me.  :)

But this is G&O and now we're in the Thunderdome............. ;)

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #126 on: December 13, 2013, 05:08:28 PM »
I knew a guy in Riker's that had a fucking snake tattooed on his dick. That had to hurt.

He told you this, or....

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #127 on: December 13, 2013, 05:09:25 PM »
And you were very informative and helpful towards me.  :)

But this is G&O and now we're in the Thunderdome............. ;)
booty gets obnoxious with her neediness for attention and having guys tell her shes pretty.  I give her shit alt because its fun... but the overabundance of thread hijacking by posting pics fishing for compliments is fucking annoying.  

Shes not an insecure high school teenager anymore. Jesus Christ if she needs the attention so bad she should just go to a bar and start sport fucking until she finds a man that will make her feel good about herself like every other washed up plastic slut bag going through a mid life crisis and save getbig the annoyance..

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #128 on: December 13, 2013, 05:10:27 PM »
booty gets obnoxious with her neediness for attention and having guys tell her shes pretty.  I give her shit aot because its fun... but the overabundance of fhread hijacking by posting pics fishing for compliments is fucking annoying.  

Shes not an insecure high school teenager anymore. Jesus Christ if she needs the attention so bad she should just go to a bar and start sport fucking until she finds a man that will make her feel good about herself like every other washed up plastic slut bag going through a mid life crisis and save getbig the annoyance..

Let's all ignore booty until she starts posting some ass shots to get our attention.  8)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: December 13, 2013, 05:11:40 PM »
booty gets obnoxious with her neediness for attention and having guys tell her shes pretty.  I give her shit aot because its fun... but the overabundance of fhread hijacking by posting pics fishing for compliments is fucking annoying.  

I got called out for having frost hair which I don't. I was simply sticking it up his ass by posting pic.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #130 on: December 13, 2013, 05:14:34 PM »
I got called out for having frost hair which I don't. I was simply sticking it up his ass by posting pic.
shut up, I wasnt talking to you. I dont give a shit what color your hair is nor do I care about your justification for posting yet another pic. Youre worse than a goddamn high school teenager. Stop posting pics of yourself in every fucking thread and then complaining when people call you out for your obvious insecurities. Its like you cannot control yourself.

ive known strippers that werent half as bad as you are. You need attention, we get it. Go somewhere else for it and be a normal person on here.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: December 13, 2013, 05:17:14 PM »
shut up, I wasnt talking to you. I dont give a shit what color your hair is nor do I care about your justification for posting yet another pic. Youre worse than a goddamn high school teenager. Stop posting pics of yourself in every fucking thread and then complaining when people call you out for your obvious insecurities
Too fucken bad. It's a forum and I will post where and when I want. It you are going to talk shit about me then don't be surprised if I post. Go gobble on a dick

Notsonicemom

• Getbig II
« Reply #132 on: December 13, 2013, 05:18:00 PM »
now kiddies ;D ;D ;D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #133 on: December 13, 2013, 05:18:47 PM »
Too fucken bad. It's a forum and I will post where and when I want. It you are going to talk shit about me then don't be surprised if I post. Go gobble on a dick
arent you going to post a pic and say "im not a washed up, here look at my nose, wont someone please tell me im pretty?"

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #134 on: December 13, 2013, 06:12:49 PM »
you did the right thing and not make it as the usual flames. How old is the dog?

There he was one year. He weighed 78 lbs. Now he is almost 3 years old and weighs 105. Yeah, I still lift him ~ lol

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #135 on: December 13, 2013, 06:15:12 PM »
Bikinislut always the last to get a man.  :-[

Bikinislut
must be your
 personality

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #136 on: December 13, 2013, 06:23:47 PM »
Bikinislut
must be your
 personality

I appreciate her straight to the point/honest/no  bs attitude.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #137 on: December 13, 2013, 06:24:20 PM »
the green flames are nice, but that dog is really beautiful, post the picture of the muscle car mate

I'm sure these guys are sick of seeing my cars. This is my second Vette... racing a C6... lost control... traction control "off" (bad mistake)

Had GAP insurance, so within 3 weeks I had the 02' Z06 405...

I have an 02' GT also ~

I have electric guitars too....lol

I know, I'm a jackass livin' the selfish dream.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: December 13, 2013, 06:25:00 PM »
Bikinislut always the last to get a man.  :-[

That's because you aren't gay , bro.

Wez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #139 on: December 13, 2013, 06:32:26 PM »
He told you this, or....

They don't exactly have private showers Brother.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #140 on: December 13, 2013, 06:37:43 PM »

Would you tattoo your exotic vehicle?

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #141 on: December 13, 2013, 08:46:00 PM »
I'm sure these guys are sick of seeing my cars. This is my second Vette... racing a C6... lost control... traction control "off" (bad mistake)

Had GAP insurance, so within 3 weeks I had the 02' Z06 405...

I have an 02' GT also ~

I have electric guitars too....lol

I know, I'm a jackass livin' the selfish dream.

Fuck dude, I wanna hang with you LOL... not too bad of a drummer... especially for Metal shit... . A23 got beat.

we could do a weekend swap, the Z06 for the Hummer?  8)

®

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #142 on: December 13, 2013, 08:54:25 PM »
That's because I am not a skank.  Also look at my hair.  Where do you see frost???   ???  It's a modern style also. 

This picture deserves another post, since Shockwave wanted it.

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #143 on: December 13, 2013, 08:58:41 PM »

Gracie Rules

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #144 on: December 13, 2013, 09:02:44 PM »
That's because I am not a skank.  Also look at my hair.  Where do you see frost???   ???  It's a modern style also. 

:-X

®

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #145 on: December 13, 2013, 09:04:17 PM »
This picture deserves another post, since Shockwave wanted it.

Gorgeous pic of Booty for sure. However even though I know Booty doesn't have "frosted" hair this pic is almost "ambiguous" for lack of a better term.

The hair almost looks frosted even though it's not.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #146 on: December 13, 2013, 09:05:36 PM »
I know Booty doesn't have "frosted" hair this pic is almost "ambiguous" for lack of a better term.

The hair almost looks frosted even though it's not.

This proves you're a woman because I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: December 13, 2013, 09:54:54 PM »
This proves you're a woman because I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

BS is all woman...it's very obvious. 

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #148 on: December 13, 2013, 11:13:31 PM »
shut up, I wasnt talking to you. I dont give a shit what color your hair is nor do I care about your justification for posting yet another pic. Youre worse than a goddamn high school teenager. Stop posting pics of yourself in every fucking thread and then complaining when people call you out for your obvious insecurities. Its like you cannot control yourself.

ive known strippers that werent half as bad as you are. You need attention, we get it. Go somewhere else for it and be a normal person on here.
hahahaha awesome

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #149 on: December 13, 2013, 11:20:44 PM »
Fuck dude, I wanna hang with you LOL... not too bad of a drummer... especially for Metal shit... . A23 got beat.

we could do a weekend swap, the Z06 for the Hummer?  8)

Those things get like.. what? 6 miles to the gallon? Lol ~

Corvettes are only fun for the driver... well, sort of. They are not practical cars and are very uncomfortable for your passenger (if you get what I mean) ~  ::)