Author Topic: Bikini Pro Nicole Nagrani Killed an old woman crossing the road  (Read 34098 times)

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
Re: Bikini Pro Nicole Nagrani Killed an old woman crossing the road
« Reply #75 on: December 16, 2013, 12:19:37 PM »
Probably was taking a "selfie" with her tits out.

Probably true

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #76 on: December 16, 2013, 12:28:45 PM »
it was an accident - why punish her further?

besides, the old lady should have looked both ways before darting onto the road - talk about reckless . . .

imagine if Nagrani had been forced to swerve around her and struck innocent bystanders?

there's no sense in football playing it now - mistakes were made; life goes on
Agreed. Funny I see this attitude a lot more from military guys. I guess it has something to do with the possibility of dealing with death every day. Most people are appalled and always want someone to blame when shit happens or for someone to be punished... most people cant just undeestand that shit happens and nothing can be done about it.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #77 on: December 16, 2013, 12:32:20 PM »
Agreed. Funny I see this attitude a lot more from military guys. I guess it has something to do with the possibility of dealing with death every day. Most people are appalled and always want someone to blame when shit happens or for someone to be punished... most people cant just undeestand that shit happens and nothing can be done about it.

I think the military drilling accountability has a huge part in our thought process.  Even after being out for quite a long time.  People who havent served hear that term and barely comprehend it. 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #78 on: December 16, 2013, 12:38:23 PM »

besides, the old lady should have looked both ways before darting onto the road - talk about reckless . . .

imagine if Nagrani had been forced to swerve around her and struck innocent bystanders?

you lost me at "old lady darting into the road"...

The problem is we are seeing more accidents and deaths attributed to the driver either texting or trying to get to their phones. Driver distraction. Everything seemingly is more important than the task at hand, which is driving. One can't missed that "all important" phone call or text can they? This bleeds over into other things in life like jobs, social situations (family members going out to eat and everyone having their phones out). It can be a distraction for police and military.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #79 on: December 16, 2013, 12:54:47 PM »
http://www.wesh.com/news/central-florida/volusia-county/woman-ticketed-after-crash-kills-pedestrian/-/12983450/22448386/-/11qbgpuz/-/index.html

You have to click it a couple of times to get the video to work, but she had enough time to stop if she wasn't fiddling with the cell phone. Also, everyone is going on like this is a major highway, it's not. It's more of a wide street with a crosswalk and slightly higher speed limit. It's not like the old lady jumped a barricade and ran across.

The only question I have is if the old lady crossed on a light and got stuck when it changed over or if she really jay walked.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #80 on: December 16, 2013, 12:59:53 PM »
I guess I was wrong....no crosswalk.

She is contesting the $166.00 fine.

Jesus Christ.  ::)

Maybe I'm wrong....maybe she doesn't give a damn about what she did.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #81 on: December 16, 2013, 01:09:38 PM »
Ya, in that video it appears that the old lady is crossing with NO CROSSWALK and it appears the closest light for traffic is green for the vehicle that struck her.
a

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #82 on: December 16, 2013, 01:10:17 PM »
Ya, in that video it appears that the old lady is crossing with NO CROSSWALK and it appears the closest light for traffic is green for the vehicle that struck her.

Yep.  

Need to hire this chick to come drive around Durham and thin the herd.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #83 on: December 16, 2013, 01:15:13 PM »
Yep.  

Need to hire this chick to come drive around Durham and thin the herd.
  ;D

In the video it is also apparent that the old lady was out in the street for 5-8 seconds, as she was crossing slowly.  The driver was most likely actually texting not just looking for her phone as she clearly should have seen the old lady in the street from a long distance.
a

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 16, 2013, 01:15:48 PM »

Exactly. 2 people fucked up and now one of thems dead, life goes on what more needs to be discussed.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: December 16, 2013, 02:27:52 PM »
"jaywalker hit by texting driver"

shake your head, shrug, move on.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #86 on: December 16, 2013, 02:29:17 PM »
"jaywalker hit by texting driver"

Seems like a wash to me.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #87 on: December 16, 2013, 03:00:00 PM »
^^
As requested... ;)
    Getbig Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Bikini Pro Nicole Nagrani Killed an old woman crossing the road    on: Today at 03:15:47 AM
old lady is jay-walking and gets hit and killed, now the family wants somebody else to "pay" for the old lady's stupidity.

typical in a county with too many lawyers and not enough engineers.

instead of making their own money, they'd rather take the money from others.

are you a fucking idiot? that's the post you responded to the first time... after that, and after your little "this is the 2nd time.. blah blah blah" sissy-ass response, I posted another response... TOTALLY two.

I said find me the first.

fuck, you're an idiot.

search again sissy.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #88 on: December 16, 2013, 04:30:09 PM »
dude. Chill. Shit happens, people get killed. Life goes on. You need to chill out, relax. You are way to bitter and you get on that moral high horse and everyone just tunes you out. We get it, youve had some serious issues in your life that werent necessarily your fault. But oart of being a man is overcoming the anger and rage, and moving on, bouncing back and picking yourself back up.

You wont move on... it consumes you and now you see yourself as some kind of crusader of good, when in reality youre just a broken and bitter man who cant accept that shitty things happen to good people for absolutely no reason and there is zero way to control or stop it...

so instead youre constantly pointing the finger, trying to find someone or something to blame for all the injustices that befall otherwise innocent people.

Let it go..... its going to ruin your life and those around you worse than any tragedy youve faced in your lifetime. No one wants to be with a bitter, miserable person.
Thanks Sherlock, but the way I feel about the LAW I have always felt, rich kids or spoiled narcissistic models should have it applied to them equally.  Injustice is injustice, regardless of who is on the receiving end.  I will never accept innocent people being seriously injured or killed in preventable incidents because of shallow, narcissistic self absorbed bitches driving while texting. No-one is pointing the finger, this woman acted recklessly and an innocent person died.  The way you carry on is as if the whole story is fiction.

I get it, you're a spoiled Westerner who has never suffered a moment in your life, and you worship at the altar of liberal faggotry where everyone should be treated well even if they behave horribly.  And news flash, a vast majority of the people walking around are bitter, miserable people, some hide it better than others.  If you ever take the time to reflect on your own miserable existence you may uncover some stark realities of how you have created some false persona of normality and happiness to prevent the well of past misery bubbling to the surface.  You aren't fooling anyone.

Obviously there is no love lost in your family, for any idiot could run them down in an act of careless driving and with a shrug of your shoulders you would be like 'Oh, well, let's move on people, can't stop young people driving carelessly'.  There is obviously some large disconnect between you and other human beings, were you are unable to 'feel'.  If that bitch ran my grandmother down and walked away free and then continued posting ridiculous pictures of herself online completely unaffected by the incident, you can guarantee if I had a chance I would deliver some justice.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #89 on: December 16, 2013, 04:40:14 PM »

Because it isn't an accident.  If the woman was doing everything she could to drive responsibly, then it would be deemed an accident, but the woman was using her phone, which she dropped and then chose to take her eyes of the road to retrieve the phone.  The driver chose to act in a careless manner, in a dangerous manner, and some innocent person paid the price.  It's the same with drunk driving, if you are going to choose to endanger others through careless driving (driving while intoxicated) it is considered an act of recklessness.

You can guarantee this dumb bitch still uses her mobile phone while driving.
V

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 16, 2013, 04:49:12 PM »
Should have left the phone on the floor.  Who cares if it stays there until you can stop and retrieve it.

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: December 16, 2013, 04:56:07 PM »
Thanks Sherlock, but the way I feel about the LAW I have always felt, rich kids or spoiled narcissistic models should have it applied to them equally.  Injustice is injustice, regardless of who is on the receiving end.  I will never accept innocent people being seriously injured or killed in preventable incidents because of shallow, narcissistic self absorbed bitches driving while texting. No-one is pointing the finger, this woman acted recklessly and an innocent person died.  The way you carry on is as if the whole story is fiction.

I get it, you're a spoiled Westerner who has never suffered a moment in your life, and you worship at the altar of liberal faggotry where everyone should be treated well even if they behave horribly.  And news flash, a vast majority of the people walking around are bitter, miserable people, some hide it better than others.  If you ever take the time to reflect on your own miserable existence you may uncover some stark realities of how you have created some false persona of normality and happiness to prevent the well of past misery bubbling to the surface.  You aren't fooling anyone.

Obviously there is no love lost in your family, for any idiot could run them down in an act of careless driving and with a shrug of your shoulders you would be like 'Oh, well, let's move on people, can't stop young people driving carelessly'.  There is obviously some large disconnect between you and other human beings, were you are unable to 'feel'.  If that bitch ran my grandmother down and walked away free and then continued posting ridiculous pictures of herself online completely unaffected by the incident, you can guarantee if I had a chance I would deliver some justice.

I agree with you on this!

If it happened to anyone's family member...a child, brother, sister, mother, wife, ect., you all would feel that a sense of travesty was done! You all would want justice.

This was a great travesty!

It seems like people are so desensitized to caring anymore and no one holds life as precious anymore.

This person that Nicole Nagrani killed was loved and cared for. This was a tragic way to die that could have been prevented!

I don't care if this old woman wasn't in a crosswalk. What if it wasn't an old lady? What if it was a child running across the street trying to chase after a ball? Should we all use the kid for hit and run practice knowing that we are justified to kill that kid because he wasn't using the crosswalk?

Sometimes these laws don't make sense and it seems that if you or your family have money, you are going to get away with it....its not fair!

If it was a minority, I guarantee you that they would be in jail and charged with manslaughter!

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: December 16, 2013, 05:01:39 PM »
someone is dead?

hahaha, thousands of ppl die every day
n

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: December 16, 2013, 05:03:29 PM »
is the car ok?

:-\
n

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #94 on: December 16, 2013, 05:10:24 PM »
It sucks that someone died needlessly. Seems they were both being a bit careless, and one died. It sucks it happened. What sucks though, is that this chick seems to have justified it in her brain already that it's not her fault, because she wasn't jailed. Contesting the $166 fine? Give me a break. Th t being said, where's the pussy shot?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: December 16, 2013, 05:15:11 PM »
I can't believe she has the nerve to contest the fine.  She ran over somebody ffs.

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: December 16, 2013, 05:19:59 PM »
This woman was loved!

She was these children's grandmother!

Some of you have no heart!

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: December 16, 2013, 05:22:14 PM »
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/traffic-hearing-woman-accused-running-down-elderly/nbhNy/

PORT ORANGE, Fla. —
A traffic court hearing played out like a criminal trial in Volusia County involving the death of 78-year-old Leona Daniluk.

A judge found the driver, Nicole Nagrani, guilty of failure to use due care. The judge said Nagrani must pay $1,000 fine and do 120 hours of community service. Her license was revoked for six months.

An attorney for Nagrani had tried to pick apart the fatal crash investigation by Port Orange police before the ruling came down.

"Did you even test the breaks?" Nagrani's attorney said.

"I don't think that we started it up? But I don't recall," said a police officer.

Daniluk was hit on Ridgewood Avenue in April while she was trying to cross the road, according to investigators.

Port Orange police said Nagrani was charged with failing to yield to a pedestrian in an unmarked crosswalk with death.

Nagrani's attorney worked hard to discredit the evidence, even video of the crash.

"Is the original still available?" the attorney asked.

"Yes," said a witness.

"Then there's absolutely no reason the original is not here," the attorney said.

In April, Nagrani's attorney told police she was reaching for her cell phone when she hit Daniluk.

Nagrani opted not to show up in court Wednesday and was not available for comment.

A family member of Daniluk attended Monday's hearing. He said Nagrani should have been there to face the judge for her actions.

"Shame on you for not showing up. That's basically saying you're a coward," family member Michael Melnicoff said.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #98 on: December 16, 2013, 05:33:18 PM »
Goes both ways though.

Grams was illegally crossing. Both were at fault. It's not like Nicole ran a red light. It was an accident.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #99 on: December 16, 2013, 05:36:27 PM »
Shuffling from one shitty techno song to another ='s a grandma-less Christmas