Author Topic: Bikini Pro Nicole Nagrani Killed an old woman crossing the road  (Read 34102 times)

HandsomeMOFO

Re: Bikini Pro Nicole Nagrani Killed an old woman crossing the road
« Reply #175 on: December 17, 2013, 05:40:30 AM »
Nagrani may be a bona fide "sociopath" with no conscience or empathy.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #176 on: December 17, 2013, 05:41:21 AM »
This is how a decent person responds to what they have done.

How did Nagrani respond?

Here's Nicole celebrating 9 days after the incident.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: December 17, 2013, 05:46:40 AM »
I for one don't believe that she dropped her phone. Well, maybe she dropped her phone after she hit the lady.

I personally believe she was talking on her phone and hence why she was distracted.

I don't believe Florida bans the use of talking on your cell phone while driving but it bans texting.

Nicole Nagrani would have gotten manslaughter if it wasn't for her lawyer using the excuse that she dropped her phone.

I hate the fact that there was no accountability on the part of Nagrani...she knows she is guilty hence the reason why she didn't appear in court. Her conscience is her witness.

Life is supposed to be precious. If she had taken her driving seriously, she wouldnt have plowed straight ahead and killed that woman. She would have done everything in her power to avoid killing another human being.

People don't care about life anymore as you see newborn babies are thrown in the trash, kids killing kids in school, ect...

The Bible warned that in the last days people were going to be lovers of themselves, that people would care more about injustice:

2 Timothy 3:2
For people will love only themselves and their money. They will be boastful and proud, scoffing at God, disobedient to their parents, and ungrateful. They will consider nothing sacred.

Nicole didn't care anymore as you can see on her twitter account her posting pics as if nothing happened.

For those saying to move on and that life goes on...If it were a member of your family that she did this to, you would feel the same.

You would feel an injustice was done and it was done.

Lord Jesus, we that believe in you need for you to come back. This world is getting worse....

I'm a devout atheist, but I identified with your post.  Well said.
V

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #178 on: December 17, 2013, 05:52:56 AM »
I'm a devout atheist, but I identified with your post.  Well said.

I cant force you to believe what I believe.

In my years as a Christian, its my experience that it were the atheists who held morals and justice dearly.

It was the Christians who turned the knife inside of me and stabbed me in the back and stole from me, judged me unfairly, ect.

Christians can be such hypocrites....

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: December 17, 2013, 06:18:00 AM »
I cant force you to believe what I believe.

In my years as a Christian, its my experience that it were the atheists who held morals and justice dearly.

It was the Christians who turned the knife inside of me and stabbed me in the back and stole from me, judged me unfairly, ect.

Christians can be such hypocrites....
I was raised without any religion, although my Mum said she wanted to be a Nun if she didn't marry and would put stepping stones in the Garden with the Lord's prayer and such.  She had a religious bent.  My dad was a very intelligent man who was an Engineer, a staunch atheist, although he rarely discussed it.  I had no religious pressure except for some minor Religious Instruction in Primary School.  But I made some friends at school who went to Church and such so when I was about ten years old, I asked my Mum if she would take me to Church so I could see what it was all about.  Needless to say I was bored witless but enjoyed meeting other kids there.  I can remember thinking these kids will be really well behaved good kids and so would their families, I was shocked to discover a lot of them were terrible sinners (lol), and I realised I was already a far more moral and righteous person than they may ever be.  It was my first taste of the 'hypocrisy' that is so often linked with religious people.  

My only other experience with the Church growing up was through my best friend who was raised with devoted Christians, his Father beat him and his siblings mercilessly and he was made to attend Church religiously.  My friend HATED his Father, constantly pointed out his countless hypocrisies and secretly wanted to kill him.  Their family would take me on holidays to a holiday house they had, but only on the condition I attended Church, which I did and just paid no attention to what was being said as it held zero interest for me.  Anyway, my friend by the time he was sixteen HATED religion and HATED his Father and tried to kill himself by overdosing on drugs.  He failed, but his HATRED didn't die either and he left home shortly thereafter to Never go back again.
V

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #180 on: December 17, 2013, 06:22:25 AM »
I for one don't believe that she dropped her phone. Well, maybe she dropped her phone after she hit the lady.

I personally believe she was talking on her phone and hence why she was distracted.

I don't believe Florida bans the use of talking on your cell phone while driving but it bans texting.

Nicole Nagrani would have gotten manslaughter if it wasn't for her lawyer using the excuse that she dropped her phone.

I hate the fact that there was no accountability on the part of Nagrani...she knows she is guilty hence the reason why she didn't appear in court. Her conscience is her witness.

Life is supposed to be precious. If she had taken her driving seriously, she wouldnt have plowed straight ahead and killed that woman. She would have done everything in her power to avoid killing another human being.

People don't care about life anymore as you see newborn babies are thrown in the trash, kids killing kids in school, ect...

The Bible warned that in the last days people were going to be lovers of themselves, that people would care more about injustice:

2 Timothy 3:2
For people will love only themselves and their money. They will be boastful and proud, scoffing at God, disobedient to their parents, and ungrateful. They will consider nothing sacred.

Nicole didn't care anymore as you can see on her twitter account her posting pics as if nothing happened.

For those saying to move on and that life goes on...If it were a member of your family that she did this to, you would feel the same.

You would feel an injustice was done and it was done.

Lord Jesus, we that believe in you need for you to come back. This world is getting worse....

THIS is how you make a case for Christianity. I can't argue with any of it. Well played sir. Really.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #181 on: December 17, 2013, 06:34:45 AM »
One less selfish welfare recipient to take care of. Thanks Nagrani.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: December 17, 2013, 06:43:11 AM »
One less selfish welfare recipient to take care of. Thanks Nagrani.

:o

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: December 17, 2013, 06:48:30 AM »
Nagrani may be a bona fide "sociopath" with no conscience or empathy.
im pretty sure she is both psychopath and sociopath.

i mean, just look at her hobby.

female competitotrs in this kind sport are often throughoutly cukoo
n

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #184 on: December 17, 2013, 06:52:33 AM »

Cannot be both, not possible.  They are both types of anti-social personality disorder, but are fundamentally different.

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #185 on: December 17, 2013, 06:52:57 AM »
I was raised without any religion, although my Mum said she wanted to be a Nun if she didn't marry and would put stepping stones in the Garden with the Lord's prayer and such.  She had a religious bent.  My dad was a very intelligent man who was an Engineer, a staunch atheist, although he rarely discussed it.  I had no religious pressure except for some minor Religious Instruction in Primary School.  But I made some friends at school who went to Church and such so when I was about ten years old, I asked my Mum if she would take me to Church so I could see what it was all about.  Needless to say I was bored witless but enjoyed meeting other kids there.  I can remember thinking these kids will be really well behaved good kids and so would their families, I was shocked to discover a lot of them were terrible sinners (lol), and I realised I was already a far more moral and righteous person than they may ever be.  It was my first taste of the 'hypocrisy' that is so often linked with religious people.  

My only other experience with the Church growing up was through my best friend who was raised with devoted Christians, his Father beat him and his siblings mercilessly and he was made to attend Church religiously.  My friend HATED his Father, constantly pointed out his countless hypocrisies and secretly wanted to kill him.  Their family would take me on holidays to a holiday house they had, but only on the condition I attended Church, which I did and just paid no attention to what was being said as it held zero interest for me.  Anyway, my friend by the time he was sixteen HATED religion and HATED his Father and tried to kill himself by overdosing on drugs.  He failed, but his HATRED didn't die either and he left home shortly thereafter to Never go back again.

where did you learn your morals and values? How did you know what was wrong and right?

I do like your moral convictions and your stance against injustice

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: December 17, 2013, 07:13:33 AM »
where did you learn your morals and values? How did you know what was wrong and right?

I do like your moral convictions and your stance against injustice
I grew up in a reasonable sized family, two older brothers and two younger sisters.  My Mum was a stickler for considering other peoples feelings.  She was always going on about it, think about other people and how they might feel.  Mind you, she was a Nurse, so caring for others was important to her.  So as a kid, my empathy wasn't genuine, it was forced more or less.  Today, I actually don't believe in genuine empathy, but I just base my thinking on how would I feel in such a situation, like that old woman crossing the street, and then make my assessment based from that.

I know that religion likes to claim that without it we would all be devoid of empathy and morality, but I happen to agree with Dawkins, in that human beings are innately moral, simply because it is what works best for the Individual, treat others like shit, and you will probably be treated like shit in return, not a very good survival strategy.  Treat others well, and you increase your chances of others treating you favorably, a better survival strategy.  Plus, a co-operative group can achieve more than an individual, but that also creates problems when groups with differing ideologies come in contact (that's a whole other thread)

In some ways I think religious teachings on morality can be damaging, for instance the 4th commandment 'honor thy mother and father' and the bibles sanctioning of hitting children.  I think this type of rigid morality has a lot to answer for, it has created countless dysfunctional families, adults and societies. When you allow parents carte blanche to treat children in such a way, without any accountability, then you are heading for trouble.  Should a child honor parents who beat them, or rape them, or neglect them etc etc..  I don't think so.

I would argue a lot of modern societies deep rooted sickness is because of horrible child rearing practises, the reality of the damage parents do to their children is hidden from almost everyone. And a lot of this is because of long held Religious ideas on child rearing.  You only have to look at the Nazis, almost all of them were raised in really strict and punitive environments, and often by strict religious parents.  There was a famous book written in Germany about child rearing, and the basic concept was to break the childs will before they were even aware they were alive essentially, and beat them down until they obeyed orders without even thinking.  This created a generation of shut down citizens desperate to obey orders.  I could go on all day about it, and the issue upsets a lot of people, as the majority reserve the right to hit children.  But it's not just hitting, there are countless ways to neglect a child's needs, and it happens everywhere all the time.  Anyway, that's my take on why the world is so miserable, human beings need to seriously look at their child rearing practices.
V

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #187 on: December 17, 2013, 07:27:55 AM »
Anyway.  It's a hell of a thing.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #188 on: December 17, 2013, 08:04:28 AM »
The old woman didn't make a bad decision, people NEED to cross the road all the time.  You're the type of sick freak who considers some poor old woman crossing the road as some type of crime equal to negligent homicide.  You expect the elderly to walk large distances (for them) to cross roads legally.  You are a demented frightening human being indeed.  I have an elderly mother who can barely walk, there are times when she has little choice but to cross the road where she can.  To think that there are people out there like you who think that the so called crime of crossing the road is somehow equalled out by a woman driving while using her phone and not even watching the road and killing such people is so frightening to me.  I can honestly say, just knowing there are people out there like you is frightening.
so the laws of traffic you cherish and freak out when broken matter in the case of Nagrani, but not in the case of the old lady. Got it.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: December 17, 2013, 08:09:02 AM »
so the laws of traffic you cherish and freak out when broken matter in the case of Nagrani, but not in the case of the old lady. Got it.
I'm glad you finally get it, old ladies crossing the road doesn't kill people, driving while using your mobile phone does.  If someone asked me what you feared more, an old women crossing the road or some narcissistic bimbo driving daddys porsche while she has her head half way between the dashboard and the floor of the car, well, I guess you know my answer to that.
V

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #190 on: December 17, 2013, 08:09:25 AM »

stupid statement.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #191 on: December 17, 2013, 08:15:07 AM »
stupid statement.
not really, if I stepped out into oncoming traffic with no crosswalk and against the light, and someone wasnt paying attention and hit me, guess what.... my fault.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: December 17, 2013, 08:15:27 AM »

yeah but we would all smash that bitch on a saturday night  :)
T

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #193 on: December 17, 2013, 08:16:46 AM »
What if the old woman was crossing the street to go kill a bunch of people?  Maybe Nagrani is actually a hero who saved lives?  Probably not  ::)

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #194 on: December 17, 2013, 08:19:19 AM »
I grew up in a reasonable sized family, two older brothers and two younger sisters.  My Mum was a stickler for considering other peoples feelings.  She was always going on about it, think about other people and how they might feel.  Mind you, she was a Nurse, so caring for others was important to her.  So as a kid, my empathy wasn't genuine, it was forced more or less.  Today, I actually don't believe in genuine empathy, but I just base my thinking on how would I feel in such a situation, like that old woman crossing the street, and then make my assessment based from that.

I know that religion likes to claim that without it we would all be devoid of empathy and morality, but I happen to agree with Dawkins, in that human beings are innately moral, simply because it is what works best for the Individual, treat others like shit, and you will probably be treated like shit in return, not a very good survival strategy.  Treat others well, and you increase your chances of others treating you favorably, a better survival strategy.  Plus, a co-operative group can achieve more than an individual, but that also creates problems when groups with differing ideologies come in contact (that's a whole other thread)

In some ways I think religious teachings on morality can be damaging, for instance the 4th commandment 'honor thy mother and father' and the bibles sanctioning of hitting children.  I think this type of rigid morality has a lot to answer for, it has created countless dysfunctional families, adults and societies. When you allow parents carte blanche to treat children in such a way, without any accountability, then you are heading for trouble.  Should a child honor parents who beat them, or rape them, or neglect them etc etc..  I don't think so.

I would argue a lot of modern societies deep rooted sickness is because of horrible child rearing practises, the reality of the damage parents do to their children is hidden from almost everyone. And a lot of this is because of long held Religious ideas on child rearing.  You only have to look at the Nazis, almost all of them were raised in really strict and punitive environments, and often by strict religious parents.  There was a famous book written in Germany about child rearing, and the basic concept was to break the childs will before they were even aware they were alive essentially, and beat them down until they obeyed orders without even thinking.  This created a generation of shut down citizens desperate to obey orders.  I could go on all day about it, and the issue upsets a lot of people, as the majority reserve the right to hit children.  But it's not just hitting, there are countless ways to neglect a child's needs, and it happens everywhere all the time.  Anyway, that's my take on why the world is so miserable, human beings need to seriously look at their child rearing practices.

I do not believe that humans are inately good. I believe we are corrupt. People lie cheat steal and kill to get what they want. Hence the reasons laws had to be created. Good examples are children who are inately cruel and selfish when they get to a certain age.  If a child isnt steered in the right direction, they could lead a corrupt life.

The Bible does talk about discipline.....spare the rod and spoil the child. Although I dont agree with beatings, sometimes you have to discipline your child this way (not in severe beatings). Why do parents do this? Because we love our children and want them to go in the right path and ensure they wont do things to harm themselves

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #195 on: December 17, 2013, 08:28:24 AM »
What exactly was she "celebrating" nine days after the accident. What are those pictures supposed to show?

She can't stop living her life, nor should she. Should she wallow up in tears for the next 25 years?

It's not black and white.

Has justice been served? It doesn't seem like it unfortunately. That's the US justice system for you.

I forget which supplement company Nicole has a contract with but for all you die hard "haters"  ::) of hers now, I suggest you write them a "strongly worded" email telling them how you feel and explain to them why you will never buy their supplements!!  ::)

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #196 on: December 17, 2013, 08:30:34 AM »
What exactly was she "celebrating" nine days after the accident. What are those pictures supposed to show?

She can't stop living her life, nor should she. Should she wallow up in tears for the next 25 years?

It's not black and white.

Has justice been served? It doesn't seem like it unfortunately. That's the US justice system for you.

I forget which supplement company Nicole has a contract with but for all you die hard "haters"  ::) of hers now, I suggest you write them a "strongly worded" email telling them how you feel and explain to them why you will never buy their supplements!!  ::)

I would still make sweet sweet love to bikinislut even if she killed a truckload of old women crossing streets.   :-*

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #197 on: December 17, 2013, 08:31:58 AM »
I would still make sweet sweet love to bikinislut even if she killed a truckload of old women crossing streets.   :-*

Hahahaha @ "truckload of old women crossing streets"

Good to know Dago.  :)

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: December 17, 2013, 08:34:39 AM »
yeah but we would all smash that bitch on a saturday night  :)
ah yes anytime,anytime.

theres no question thats a wolrd class body she has.
n

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: December 17, 2013, 08:35:30 AM »
not really, if I stepped out into oncoming traffic with no crosswalk and against the light, and someone wasnt paying attention and hit me, guess what.... my fault.
Someone crossing the road presents little to no risk of killing another person.  Someone driving while not paying attention produces far greater risk to innocent people than what the person crossing the road does.  

And that's also not what happened, the elderly women was obviously trying to take care crossing the road, while she was legally crossing at an unmarked crosswalk which drivers are legally obliged to give way too.[3]

Port Orange police said Nagrani was charged with failing to yield to a pedestrian in an unmarked crosswalk with death.[1]

The accident was captured by a security camera video from the Primary Care Center of Port Orange where Daniluk had just had some blood work done. The video shows a figure identified as Daniluk walking from a strip center to Ridgewood Avenue and then taking her time as she waits for a clearing in the traffic. It's about 9 a.m. and the day is clear and bright.

A pickup and a large SUV pass by. The section of southbound Ridgewood Avenue on the video appears clear. Daniluk begins to cross and then stops. The two southbound lanes are clear based on the section of the road appearing in the video. Then she begins to walk across Ridgewood Avenue. The time on the video shows the last seconds of her life tick away. One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Nagrani's black SUV enters the video frame in the inside lane. Seven. Eight. Daniluk has nearly reached the median when the SUV hits her.[2]

[1]http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/traffic-hearing-woman-accused-running-down-elderly/nbhNy/
[2]http://www.news-journalonline.com/article/20130930/news/130939961?template=printpicart
[3]
V