Author Topic: Bikini Pro Nicole Nagrani Killed an old woman crossing the road  (Read 34079 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: Bikini Pro Nicole Nagrani Killed an old woman crossing the road
« Reply #200 on: December 17, 2013, 08:39:23 AM »
Hahahaha @ "truckload of old women crossing streets"

Good to know Dago.  :)
BikiniSlut has been laying down some good pipe lately.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #201 on: December 17, 2013, 08:49:30 AM »
I do not believe that humans are inately good. I believe we are corrupt. People lie cheat steal and kill to get what they want. Hence the reasons laws had to be created. Good examples are children who are inately cruel and selfish when they get to a certain age.  If a child isnt steered in the right direction, they could lead a corrupt life.

The Bible does talk about discipline.....spare the rod and spoil the child. Although I dont agree with beatings, sometimes you have to discipline your child this way (not in severe beatings). Why do parents do this? Because we love our children and want them to go in the right path and ensure they wont do things to harm themselves
That's where you and I part ways I am afraid, and of course you believe we are born wicked, that's another of Religions perverse pedagogues.  That we are created sick and commanded to be well.

And if you examine the lives of even children who do horrible deeds, their are almost always abuse histories behind them.  Like I said, the bibles endorsement of dysfunctional child rearing practices creates dysfunctional people that then creates dysfunctional societies.  Abusing children under the guise of discipline is cruel, and often leads to them harming themselves and others.  Their is zero evidence of treating children with respect leads to future dysfunctional behaviour, yet their is tons of evidence highlighting the dysfunction that child abuse leads too.  If you study the Nazi leaders, many of them were raised by religious people with the exact same attitude you display.  They believed they were raising their children in a loving way, and steering them in the right direction.  In a sick world do you really think it is a good idea to raise children to conform?  Unquestioning Obedience is only worthwhile if those you are being obedient too are compassionate.  Blind Obedience to degenerates and tyrants is evil, and yet this is what most parents raise, unwell adults that fit into an unwell society to conform to a perverse system.

Their was a recent story about a devout religious couple who adopted children and raised them according to the Christian parenting book 'To Train Up a Child.'  Well, they neglected that poor child to death, the 13-year-old died of hypothermia brought on by severe malnutrition in the families back yard.  And the religious justification of such child rearing methods is why I find such beliefs appalling, because hitting and neglecting children has the paradoxical effect of creating adult child abusers.  The irony is it works in such a way that the abolition of the poor treatment of children is near impossible because the adults who were once those abused children grow up to endorse such behaviour.  There's a lot of research behind this, and the repression and denial that saved the child acts as a roadblock to the adult.  If the child was shut down and unable to express themselves effectively and no criticism of the parent was tolerated they grow up to be shut off from their true feelings, they essentially have a fake persona.  The majority of people NEVER confront their true feelings about childhood abuses and humiliation and because of this go on to repeat the cycle.
V

BODYBUILDINGBRAZIL

• Getbig II
« Reply #202 on: December 17, 2013, 08:55:32 AM »
Even with its jokes, GetBig can be more serious than most "official" websites.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #203 on: December 17, 2013, 09:28:16 AM »
it's always the wrong women who get hit by car :(

never mine

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #204 on: December 17, 2013, 09:29:02 AM »
Former First Lady Laura Bush killed someone drunk driving. It happened a long time ago and nobody cared or mentioned it when her husband was president.

So Nicole knows since eventually nobody will care, she quickly moved past the grieving process an got back to important things. You know, like going to the gym and taking selfies. :)

You can tell she doesn't squat because that form is awful

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #205 on: December 17, 2013, 09:32:19 AM »
Bollocks.  How do you define drink driving.  In the case of exceeding the blood alcohol limit you can be penalized without harming anybody and with zero criminal intent, same goes with most traffic laws, speeding, running a red light.  These law are based on actuarial risk.  Drink driving, speeding, running a red light increases actuarial risk for innocent people, as does using a mobile phone while driving.  Using your mobile phone whilst driving is a criminal act. This case should be judged a negligent homicide, any reasonable person would asses that dropping your mobile phone whilst driving and then reaching for it and not being aware of your surroundings while driving increases actuarial risk to innocent parties.  Therefore a negligent act.

Per usual you are wrong again. With drunk driving intent is implied. It is implied because of the impairment before you get behind the wheel.

Now

Most traffic laws don't require any intent whatsoever because breaking a traffic law is NOT a crime it is a civil infraction. Since you don't know the law you should stop attaching so much moral high ground to it.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #206 on: December 17, 2013, 09:54:14 AM »
Per usual you are wrong again. With drunk driving intent is implied. It is implied because of the impairment before you get behind the wheel.

Now

Most traffic laws don't require any intent whatsoever because breaking a traffic law is NOT a crime it is a civil infraction. Since you don't know the law you should stop attaching so much moral high ground to it.
There is no criminal intent (ie: intent to maliciously harm another) linked to drunk driving, that's absurd!).  If intent can be applied to drunk driving well than it can also be applied to reckless driving (using a mobile phone whilst operating a vehicle). You would make an excellent lawyer, your full of shit and you're an arsehole who loves to defend the indefensible.

A traffic crime is a violation of a statute, ordinance or rule relating to traffic movement and control (including equipment, miscellaneous and parking offenses) for which the defendant can be sentenced to a possible prison term. Examples include driving without a license, driving under the influence of an intoxicant, driving without motor vehicle insurance (except for the first offense) and reckless driving.

Some traffic violations are civil infractions. A civil traffic infraction is a violation of a statute, ordinance or rule relating to traffic movement and control (including parking, standing, equipment, miscellaneous and pedestrian offenses) for which the penalties do not include imprisonment. Examples include speeding, running a stop sign, driving without a seat belt, having an expired safety check sticker and parking where prohibited.

V

Agent69

• Getbig III
« Reply #207 on: December 17, 2013, 11:19:20 AM »
Someone crossing the road presents little to no risk of killing another person.  Someone driving while not paying attention produces far greater risk to innocent people than what the person crossing the road does.  

And that's also not what happened, the elderly women was obviously trying to take care crossing the road, while she was legally crossing at an unmarked crosswalk which drivers are legally obliged to give way too.[3]

Port Orange police said Nagrani was charged with failing to yield to a pedestrian in an unmarked crosswalk with death.[1]

The accident was captured by a security camera video from the Primary Care Center of Port Orange where Daniluk had just had some blood work done. The video shows a figure identified as Daniluk walking from a strip center to Ridgewood Avenue and then taking her time as she waits for a clearing in the traffic. It's about 9 a.m. and the day is clear and bright.

A pickup and a large SUV pass by. The section of southbound Ridgewood Avenue on the video appears clear. Daniluk begins to cross and then stops. The two southbound lanes are clear based on the section of the road appearing in the video. Then she begins to walk across Ridgewood Avenue. The time on the video shows the last seconds of her life tick away. One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Nagrani's black SUV enters the video frame in the inside lane. Seven. Eight. Daniluk has nearly reached the median when the SUV hits her.[2]

[1]http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/traffic-hearing-woman-accused-running-down-elderly/nbhNy/
[2]http://www.news-journalonline.com/article/20130930/news/130939961?template=printpicart
[3]

The womens family needs to hire this lawyer and lay charges on  this little clueless bimbo..she should at least have her license suspended for 5 years and do some community work hours..

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #208 on: December 17, 2013, 11:24:08 AM »
The womens family needs to hire this lawyer and lay charges on  this little clueless bimbo..she should at least have her license suspended for 5 years and do some community work hours..
ffs, you bunch of lunatics, she is not a fucken criminal

Agent69

• Getbig III
« Reply #209 on: December 17, 2013, 11:29:07 AM »
ffs, you bunch of lunatics, she is not a fucken criminal
I never said she was a criminal-get your head out of her ass-she killed a women because she was driving and wasn't paying attention to the road-and was supposed to merge for the women..she should atleast loose her license to drive......

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #210 on: December 17, 2013, 11:32:47 AM »
I never said she was a criminal-get your head out of her ass-she killed a women because she was driving and wasn't paying attention to the road-and was supposed to merge for the women..she should atleast loose her license to drive...
my head is not in her ass dummy, you did say she was a criminal, by saying she needs to be charged. You do realize by definition getting charged makes someone a criminal, are you always this stupid.

Agent69

• Getbig III
« Reply #211 on: December 17, 2013, 11:49:55 AM »
my head is not in her ass dummy, you did say she was a criminal, by saying she needs to be charged. You do realize by definition getting charged makes someone a criminal, are you always this stupid.
lol
whatever-if you feel that her punishment was enough then that's your opinion and your the dummy..lol......and if it was one of my family members I would hire a lawyer after all she got was a 166$ fine..like I said she should have at least lost her license to drive for a few years.....iam not gonna get into a stupid debate over it with you if its criminal or not... iam not a lawyer dip shit.... ::)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #212 on: December 17, 2013, 11:56:49 AM »
lol
whatever-if you feel that her punishment was enough then that's your opinion.. I don't..and if it was one of my family members I would hire a lawyer after all she got was a 166$ fine..like I said she should have at least lost her license to drive for a few years.....iam not gonna get into a stupid debate over it with you.. ::)[/u]
well you already did,  ::)

I already told you her punishment was light, she should have her license suspended and get a heavy fine. You keep insisting to charge her? why? SHE IS NOT A CRIMINAL. get over it.

Agent69

• Getbig III
« Reply #213 on: December 17, 2013, 11:59:30 AM »
well you already did,  ::)

I already told you her punishment was light, she should have her license suspended and get a heavy fine. You keep insisting to charge her? why? SHE IS NOT A CRIMINAL. get over it.
okay yes I do agree she is not a criminal I get it.and I never new you said her punishment was to light- I stand corrected...and Iam not up on how all the laws work..i also just feel her punishment was way to light...

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #214 on: December 17, 2013, 12:17:16 PM »
well you already did,  ::)

In your opinion.

Many others here will disagree with you.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #215 on: December 17, 2013, 12:43:09 PM »
In your opinion.

Many others here will disagree with you.

so everyone who touches a phone when driving is a criminal?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #216 on: December 17, 2013, 12:44:47 PM »
okay yes I do agree she is not a criminal I get it.and I never new you said her punishment was to light- I stand corrected...and Iam not up on how all the laws work..i also just feel her punishment was way to light...
way to light, if your driving results in death by an accident on your behalf, you are not fit to drive. So she should lose her license for a very long time and a huge fine.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: December 17, 2013, 12:49:03 PM »
so everyone who touches a phone when driving is a criminal?

I don't know. Why are you asking me?

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #218 on: December 17, 2013, 12:53:58 PM »
but if you are for example speeding isnt it called that you get charget for spreedingt?  Speeding doesnt make anyone a  criminal... my english is almost in dave chezs level so i could be wrong but otherwise he did not call her a criminal by saying she need to be charged for trafic violation and loose her licence...correct me if im wrong  :D

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #219 on: December 17, 2013, 01:15:43 PM »
What difference would it make if the woman killed was 17 instead of 78?

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: December 17, 2013, 01:19:50 PM »
What difference would it make if the woman killed was 17 instead of 78?

What if it had been a 5 year old chasing a ball?

She would be in jail if that was the case. Almost guaranteed.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #221 on: December 17, 2013, 01:23:08 PM »
What if it had been a 5 year old chasing a ball?

She would be in jail if that was the case. Almost guaranteed.
hmmmm ..... a human life is a human life (imo) penalty should be the same (regardless of age)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #222 on: December 17, 2013, 01:52:40 PM »
My question here is.... was the granny crossing a marked crosswalk?. was it against or with the light? Did she just step into traffic or was it a clear, visible, red light for oncoming traffic, green hand situation?

If she was crossing on a marked crosswalk with the light, then absolutley the woman should be punished.

If the granny walked out into a street AGAINST the light and into traffic... then I think even though her punishment is very light, she probably shouldnt face any charges. Ive hear so many variations now that its hard to tell. But unlike so many others screaming for her head because someones died, people need to step back and actually look at the facts. rather.
To many people just emotionally screaming for vengeance for no reason.... which is exactly why people are such sheep and so easily manipulated.  So little critical thinking. Unless youre ekul, who can literally twist anything around to suit his pre-determined outcome of the situation.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: December 17, 2013, 01:54:17 PM »
My question here is.... was the granny crossing a marked crosswalk?. was it against or with the light? Did she just step into traffic or was it a clear, visible, red light for oncoming traffic, green hand situation?

If she was crossing on a marked crosswalk with the light, then absolutley the woman should be punished.

If the granny walked out into a street AGAINST the light and into traffic... then I think even though her punishment is very light, she probably shouldnt face any charges. Ive hear so many variations now that its hard to tell. But unlike so many others screaming for her head because someones died, people need to step back and actually look at the facts. rather.
To many people just emotionally screaming for vengeance for no reason.... which is exactly why people are such sheep and so easily manipulated.  So little critical thinking. Unless youre ekul, who can literally twist anything around to suit his pre-determined outcome of the situation.

No, crosswalk in the film but it was an intersection. No traffic lights or pedestrian signal. Tragic no matter how you slice it. I'm not aware of the laws in that area. 

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #224 on: December 17, 2013, 02:15:26 PM »
One of the charges was failing to yield to a pedestrian at an unmarked crosswalk, so the crosser was right in that regard.

The only question that reminds unanswered is if she crossed on a light and just got stuck, or if she deliberately felt she was safe and crossed against the light.

There was another large article on this case here - http://www.news-journalonline.com/article/20130930/NEWS/130939961?p=3&tc=pg .

This is the part that is most germane -

"The accident was captured by a security camera video from the Primary Care Center of Port Orange where Daniluk had just had some blood work done. The video shows a figure identified as Daniluk walking from a strip center to Ridgewood Avenue and then taking her time as she waits for a clearing in the traffic. It's about 9 a.m. and the day is clear and bright.

A pickup and a large SUV pass by. The section of southbound Ridgewood Avenue on the video appears clear. Daniluk begins to cross and then stops. The two southbound lanes are clear based on the section of the road appearing in the video. Then she begins to walk across Ridgewood Avenue. The time on the video shows the last seconds of her life tick away. One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Nagrani's black SUV enters the video frame in the inside lane. Seven. Eight. Daniluk has nearly reached the median when the SUV hits her. Nagrani pulls her Porsche Cayenne to the outside lane and stops.

Daniluk's injuries were “consistent” with the SUV traveling about 30 mph in the 45 mph zone, the report said. There were no skid marks and no indications that Nagrani tried to take evasive action.

Nagrani, who on her Facebook page says she aspires to be a physician, told police she was on her way from her home in Daytona Beach to shadow a doctor in New Smyrna Beach. ".