Author Topic: Bikini Pro Nicole Nagrani Killed an old woman crossing the road  (Read 34080 times)

Agent69

• Getbig III
Re: Bikini Pro Nicole Nagrani Killed an old woman crossing the road
« Reply #225 on: December 17, 2013, 02:20:06 PM »
I think the bottom line here is she killed a person because she wasn't paying attention to her driving-as far as I understand the women had the right away and Nicole should have merged for her. Nicole should have been punished a lot more then she was and got off way to easy..she should not be driving for many years and her licence should have been suspended after what she has done and a hefty fine......
166 $ really thats totally fucked up and makes zero sence to me...and then she is contesting an increase in her fine to a measly 1000$-she is a complete idiot seems to have  zero remorse or shame for what she did..and ya then there is the question of... what if it wasn't a older women-say a mother and her child-then would the out come have changed-.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #226 on: December 17, 2013, 02:22:14 PM »
I think the bottom line here is she killed a person because she wasn't paying attention to her driving-as far as I understand the women had the right away and Nicole should have merged for her. Nicole should have been punished a lot more then she was and got off way to easy..she should not be driving for many years and her licence should have been suspended after what she has done and a hefty fine......
166 $ really thats totally fucked up and makes zero sence to me...and then she is contesting an increase in her fine to a measly 1000$-she is a complete idiot seems to have  zero remorse or shame for what she did..

I'm in agreement with this.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: December 17, 2013, 02:26:42 PM »
Nicole must be the first Olympia winner that has killed someone. Yeah, there's been few murders committed by Olympia competitors such as Titus but I think Nicole's the first winner.

Here's Nicole celebrating 9 days after the incident.
this bitch needs to be taught a lesson, unfortunatley i  bet if she got harassed she would kill her self. she just needs to show some dignity
A

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #228 on: December 17, 2013, 02:29:54 PM »
166 $ really thats totally fucked up and makes zero sence to me...and then she is contesting an increase in her fine to a measly 1000$-she is a complete idiot seems to have  zero remorse or shame for what she did..and ya then there is the question of... what if it wasn't a older women-say a mother and her child-then would the out come have changed-.
now this I agree with, good post

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #229 on: December 17, 2013, 02:30:30 PM »
I think I understand what you're trying to say; namely, that if the authorities felt Ms. Nagrani had committed a crime, she would have been charged with a crime. Subsequently, because she has not been charged with a crime, she is not a criminal (by letter of the law). You're right, of course. However, one is not deemed a criminal merely because one has been charged with a crime (as your definition puts it); rather, mutatis mutandis, one is deemed a criminal after, and only after, one has been convicted of a crime.
good point

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #230 on: December 17, 2013, 02:31:51 PM »
but if you are for example speeding isnt it called that you get charget for spreedingt?  Speeding doesnt make anyone a  criminal... my english is almost in dave chezs level so i could be wrong but otherwise he did not call her a criminal by saying she need to be charged for trafic violation and loose her licence...correct me if im wrong  :D
I guess it varies in terminology where people live, in my neck of the woods we do not call traffic violations ''charges''

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #231 on: December 17, 2013, 04:00:43 PM »

Why is it that the people that think that Nicole Nagrani committed no crime not understand this concept that you stated?

Its plain as day!

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #232 on: December 17, 2013, 04:26:44 PM »
There is no criminal intent (ie: intent to maliciously harm another) linked to drunk driving, that's absurd!).   If intent can be applied to drunk driving well than it can also be applied to reckless driving (using a mobile phone whilst operating a vehicle). You would make an excellent lawyer, your full of shit and you're an arsehole who loves to defend the indefensible.

A traffic crime is a violation of a statute, ordinance or rule relating to traffic movement and control (including equipment, miscellaneous and parking offenses) for which the defendant can be sentenced to a possible prison term. Examples include driving without a license, driving under the influence of an intoxicant, driving without motor vehicle insurance (except for the first offense) and reckless driving.

Some traffic violations are civil infractions. A civil traffic infraction is a violation of a statute, ordinance or rule relating to traffic movement and control (including parking, standing, equipment, miscellaneous and pedestrian offenses) for which the penalties do not include imprisonment. Examples include speeding, running a stop sign, driving without a seat belt, having an expired safety check sticker and parking where prohibited.

Yes. Intent is implied (look it up) It is not absurd just because it is not consistent with your  opinion.

Wow what a hypocrite. You fail to see how this applies to you too? You are odd in that you have such conviction over this matter. But your conviction is proportional to what you interpret the law to be. Your convictions are conditional. By your rationale if this accident happened in 99 or 2000, before laws regarding cell phones went into effect, then Nagrani would be innocent of any wrongdoing. But since j walking was on the books at that point, granny would be deserving of death?

Hate to break it to you but driving and talking on cell phone or texting is merely an ordinance violation, a civil infraction. Its not a crime.  

Well you have me wrong, if youknew anything about me (what I've spent the last 20 years of my life doing) you would know that likening me to a defense attorney is what's absurd here.

So you want to throw this bimbo in prison over an accident? You do realise that people already convicted of murders and robberies and rapes are being released from prison everyday due to over crowding and so called rehabilitation efforts?

You see the world very black and white, never even stop for a second to THINK about another point of view and argue till you're blue in the face........How is that working out for you?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #233 on: December 17, 2013, 04:50:39 PM »
so everyone who touches a phone when driving is a criminal?
If they kill someone while doing it.  YES.  Reckless driving is a CRIME!  And this woman is a criminal !!!
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: December 17, 2013, 04:54:14 PM »
My question here is.... was the granny crossing a marked crosswalk?. was it against or with the light? Did she just step into traffic or was it a clear, visible, red light for oncoming traffic, green hand situation?

If she was crossing on a marked crosswalk with the light, then absolutley the woman should be punished.

If the granny walked out into a street AGAINST the light and into traffic... then I think even though her punishment is very light, she probably shouldnt face any charges. Ive hear so many variations now that its hard to tell. But unlike so many others screaming for her head because someones died, people need to step back and actually look at the facts. rather.
To many people just emotionally screaming for vengeance for no reason.... which is exactly why people are such sheep and so easily manipulated.  So little critical thinking. Unless youre ekul, who can literally twist anything around to suit his pre-determined outcome of the situation.

Your asking questions you already know the answer too.  Oh Brother!  The old woman was crossing legally and the young woman was driving recklessly. 

The elderly women was obviously trying to take care crossing the road, while she was legally crossing at an unmarked crosswalk which drivers are legally obliged to give way too.[3]

Port Orange police said Nagrani was charged with failing to yield to a pedestrian in an unmarked crosswalk with death.[1]

The accident was captured by a security camera video from the Primary Care Center of Port Orange where Daniluk had just had some blood work done. The video shows a figure identified as Daniluk walking from a strip center to Ridgewood Avenue and then taking her time as she waits for a clearing in the traffic. It's about 9 a.m. and the day is clear and bright.

A pickup and a large SUV pass by. The section of southbound Ridgewood Avenue on the video appears clear. Daniluk begins to cross and then stops. The two southbound lanes are clear based on the section of the road appearing in the video. Then she begins to walk across Ridgewood Avenue. The time on the video shows the last seconds of her life tick away. One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Nagrani's black SUV enters the video frame in the inside lane. Seven. Eight. Daniluk has nearly reached the median when the SUV hits her.[2]

[1]http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/traffic-hearing-woman-accused-running-down-elderly/nbhNy/
[2]http://www.news-journalonline.com/article/20130930/news/130939961?template=printpicart
[3]
V

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: December 17, 2013, 05:03:24 PM »
If they kill someone while doing it.  YES.  Reckless driving is a CRIME!  And this woman is a criminal !!!

Well since the police didn't charge her and the prosecutor didn't charge her (I guess you know better than they do), have fun with your fuckin crusade you goddamned blowhard.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: December 17, 2013, 05:08:48 PM »
Yes. Intent is implied (look it up) It is not absurd just because it is not consistent with your  opinion.

Wow what a hypocrite. You fail to see how this applies to you too? You are odd in that you have such conviction over this matter. But your conviction is proportional to what you interpret the law to be. Your convictions are conditional. By your rationale if this accident happened in 99 or 2000, before laws regarding cell phones went into effect, then Nagrani would be innocent of any wrongdoing. But since j walking was on the books at that point, granny would be deserving of death?

Hate to break it to you but driving and talking on cell phone or texting is merely an ordinance violation, a civil infraction. Its not a crime.  

Well you have me wrong, if youknew anything about me (what I've spent the last 20 years of my life doing) you would know that likening me to a defense attorney is what's absurd here.

So you want to throw this bimbo in prison over an accident? You do realise that people already convicted of murders and robberies and rapes are being released from prison everyday due to over crowding and so called rehabilitation efforts?

You see the world very black and white, never even stop for a second to THINK about another point of view and argue till you're blue in the face........How is that working out for you?
One) Granny was crossing legally at an unmarked crosswalk 2) People get thrown in jail all the time for accidents, all the time.  The majority of prisoners are in jail for drug related offences.  I would say smoking weed is far less of a reason to throw someone in jail than accidentally killing someone during a careless and reckless act. 3) Talking on the phone may be a civil offense, but if you mow someone down and kill them while doing it, it then becomes a criminal act (reckless driving).

And what point of view should I be looking at it from, spolied rich daddy's girl.  I have looked at it from her point of view, and she was reckless. PERIOD.  I can't identify with spoiled rich girl because I value my own and other peoples lives and I take driving very seriously and don't use a mobile while driving EVER !!!  So even hypothetically, lets say it was me in her position, I would absolutely accept responsibility, be deeply remorseful and apologize profusely to the family of the victim and expect to be punished.  I certainly wouldn't be pretending like nothing happened, not showing in court and posting self indulgent, gratuitous selfies on social media.  I would be using my story as a warning to others and publicly condemning my actions.

I keep coming back to the story I posted earlier of a man who killed two people while texting, when the prosecution said the following "The only person that could have prevented this from happening is the defendant," Drechsel said. "He is 100 percent to blame for the death of Tommy Clark."

Bascom, his head bowed, appeared to nod in agreement with the prosecutor's indictment. He also wiped away tears as Tommy's grandfather and parents, Tom and Evie Lesser, addressed Judge Douglas Thomas. The crash left Bascom with a broken jaw, which was still wired shut Monday, preventing him from making any statements in court.

Now there's a MAN, he made a mistake and he owned it, he didn't blame the victims, he showed genuine remorse and didn't balk at his punishment. He himself was seriously injured in the incident.  Compare that to spoiled narcissistic bitch whose lawyer essentially blamed the victim, she didn't even have the common decency to show up in court and was back taking selfies as if nothing ever happened a few days later.  ANyone who can defend such a shallow individual is probably pretty sick themselves.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: December 17, 2013, 05:15:23 PM »
Well since the police didn't charge her and the prosecutor didn't charge her (I guess you know better than they do), have fun with your fuckin crusade you goddamned blowhard.
Oh, that's right, the LAW is just and fair  ::)  And the greater issue is, until Nicole accepts some type of responsibility, seeks redemption and is genuinely sorry for her actions, she will remain stunted and her deed will haunt her for the rest of her life.  A decent human being would at the very least beg the victims family for forgiveness, this spoiled CUN+ didn't have the decency to front up to Court.
V

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: December 17, 2013, 05:17:48 PM »
Oh, that's right, the LAW is just and fair  ::)  And the greater issue is, until Nicole accepts some type of responsibility, seeks redemption and is genuinely sorry for her actions, she will remain stunted and her deed will haunt her for the rest of her life.  A decent human being would at the very least beg the victims family for forgiveness, this spoiled CUN+ didn't have the decency to front up to Court.

E-Kul, I've sent boys younger than you to the gas chamber. I didn't 'want' to do it.....I felt I owed it to them.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: December 17, 2013, 05:19:11 PM »
this bitch needs to be taught a lesson, unfortunatley i  bet if she got harassed she would kill her self. she just needs to show some dignity
I hope the dumb cun+ reads this thread and realises not everyone looks at  her the way besotted DADDY does and rightly condemns her reckless act costing an innocent woman's life.

V

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: December 17, 2013, 05:33:01 PM »
She didn't intend to hit this woman and kill her...it was an accident.  However I agree, she should have done the decent thing by showing up in court and saying sorry to the family.  This is shocking to think that she didn't go to court and say sorry. 

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #241 on: December 17, 2013, 05:42:47 PM »
She didn't intend to hit this woman and kill her...it was an accident.  However I agree, she should have done the decent thing by showing up in court and saying sorry to the family.  This is shocking to think that she didn't go to court and say sorry. 
I cant stand her.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: December 17, 2013, 05:44:08 PM »

Human decency aside...Even though she escaped criminal charges, the family will most definatley file a  lawsuit in the matter and probably already have. Anything She would say in court would be admissible in the civil trial, where there is a lesser burden of proof and more relaxed rules of evidence. Even if she said "Im sorry for your loss" it would be used against her later in a civil trial.

Now Implaying devils advocate here, BUT, she was probably advised by her lawyers not to go to court. With a pending civil suit, probably for hundreds of thousands of dollars if not millions, I would be very carefull of what I say, knowing that it will be brought up later in the lawsuit.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: December 17, 2013, 05:49:08 PM »
Human decency aside...Even though she escaped criminal charges, the family will most definatley file a  lawsuit in the matter and probably already have. Anything She would say in court would be admissible in the civil trial, where there is a lesser burden of proof and more relaxed rules of evidence. Even if she said "Im sorry for your loss" it would be used against her later in a civil trial.

Now Implaying devils advocate here, BUT, she was probably advised by her lawyers not to go to court. With a pending civil suit, probably for hundreds of thousands of dollars if not millions, I would be very carefull of what I say, knowing that it will be brought up later in the lawsuit.
Interesting.  Yeah I didn't think about the lawsuit. 

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #244 on: December 17, 2013, 05:50:35 PM »
Exactly.  Taking someone's life in a reckless manner is a crime.  

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: December 17, 2013, 05:51:16 PM »

And even if that was her thinking, it shows a disgusting character, when one has done the wrong thing, they don't worry about analysing how their comments will be perceived legally, they do the right thing and seek forgiveness and show remorse because it is what people of character do, they do it for their own conscience, so they can live with themselves.

Besides, the matter is already settled.  The Porsche Nagrani was driving was her Fathers (Dr. Mark Nagrani). His insurance company settled with Daniluk's family for $255,000
V

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #246 on: December 17, 2013, 06:55:52 PM »
The Daniluk family CHOSE to settle for 255,000.

Therefore they have no recourse now.

It's over....nothing else will occur.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #247 on: December 17, 2013, 09:44:57 PM »
Like someone said, if it was a five year old... jail.

Don't confuse the formal written law with the practice and reality.

HandsomeMOFO

« Reply #248 on: December 17, 2013, 11:34:02 PM »
That's where you and I part ways I am afraid, and of course you believe we are born wicked, that's another of Religions perverse pedagogues.  That we are created sick and commanded to be well.

And if you examine the lives of even children who do horrible deeds, their are almost always abuse histories behind them.  Like I said, the bibles endorsement of dysfunctional child rearing practices creates dysfunctional people that then creates dysfunctional societies.  Abusing children under the guise of discipline is cruel, and often leads to them harming themselves and others.  Their is zero evidence of treating children with respect leads to future dysfunctional behaviour, yet their is tons of evidence highlighting the dysfunction that child abuse leads too.  If you study the Nazi leaders, many of them were raised by religious people with the exact same attitude you display.  They believed they were raising their children in a loving way, and steering them in the right direction.  In a sick world do you really think it is a good idea to raise children to conform?  Unquestioning Obedience is only worthwhile if those you are being obedient too are compassionate.  Blind Obedience to degenerates and tyrants is evil, and yet this is what most parents raise, unwell adults that fit into an unwell society to conform to a perverse system.

Their was a recent story about a devout religious couple who adopted children and raised them according to the Christian parenting book 'To Train Up a Child.'  Well, they neglected that poor child to death, the 13-year-old died of hypothermia brought on by severe malnutrition in the families back yard.  And the religious justification of such child rearing methods is why I find such beliefs appalling, because hitting and neglecting children has the paradoxical effect of creating adult child abusers.  The irony is it works in such a way that the abolition of the poor treatment of children is near impossible because the adults who were once those abused children grow up to endorse such behaviour.  There's a lot of research behind this, and the repression and denial that saved the child acts as a roadblock to the adult.  If the child was shut down and unable to express themselves effectively and no criticism of the parent was tolerated they grow up to be shut off from their true feelings, they essentially have a fake persona.  The majority of people NEVER confront their true feelings about childhood abuses and humiliation and because of this go on to repeat the cycle.

I used to think the bible was wrong and people were inherently good.  But bro I now know better - there are a lot of rotten people and most of them have NO RELIGIOUS UPBRINGING. 

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: December 17, 2013, 11:36:52 PM »
I used to think the bible was wrong and people were inherently good.  But bro I now know better - there are a lot of rotten people and most of them have NO RELIGIOUS UPBRINGING.  
The upbringing doesn't have to be religious, just abusive, whether that be by use of force, neglect, humiliation etc etc.  The majority of the world raises their kids in a similar way based on principles that have come from religious principles.  Indoctrinating children with religion is just another form of child abuse.  What I am saying is that almost everyone suffers (albeit unconsciously) from some dysfunction in their childhood.  hence the reason the world is so violent and fucked up.  When you are imprinted from childhood that certain values are normal (when they clearly are not), like the belief that hitting children is a beneficial and loving act. You have a sick culture that can't see it's own sickness.  The realities of what causes what is invisible to such people. 

Most people are terrified to examine their childhood because of the psychological suffering they may experience.  The average person just thinks that the strong feelings children feel when they are repressed, humiliated, hit and neglected just somehow disappear at some later date, when in fact what has happened is they are buried deep in the psyche to be expressed at a later date, often in the form of dysfunction and relationship problems.
V