Author Topic: Cop writes hilarious letter to Kanye West  (Read 18160 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Cop writes hilarious letter to Kanye West
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2013, 07:47:43 PM »
Lol.  I bet you bought a T-shirt.   ;D

I bought a Wiggs T shirt

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2013, 08:29:16 PM »
Kanye had some really creative sounds, early on.  He's a solid producer.

As a rapper, person, etc, he's complete crap.

But I will admit the use of sampling on his early work, that he spent a decade on - it was very creative and nice on the ears.  The new stuff, ugh, entirely punchable.   

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2013, 08:35:20 PM »
Kanye had some really creative sounds, early on.  He's a solid producer.

As a rapper, person, etc, he's complete crap.

But I will admit the use of sampling on his early work, that he spent a decade on - it was very creative and nice on the ears.  The new stuff, ugh, entirely punchable.   

Blacl people confuse the shit out of me these days.  It used to be black artists were "street" and funky fuckers. They did the robot and shit.  Now these dudes want to be rock gods and act like Michael Bubbly.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2013, 08:40:55 PM »
Blacl people confuse the shit out of me these days.  It used to be black artists were "street" and funky fuckers. They did the robot and shit.  Now these dudes want to be rock gods and act like Michael Bubbly.

;D

They lost their way... The Ice-T generation of entertainer is long gone and has been replaced by posers chasing the tuffness. Reality is without the "street smarts" their questionable intelligence just pops... I don't mean to be racist here, just saying, this guy in particular coule be replaced by two smart golden retrievers and not one would notice.
®

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2013, 08:41:52 PM »
Blacl people confuse the shit out of me these days.  It used to be black artists were "street" and funky fuckers. They did the robot and shit.  Now these dudes want to be rock gods and act like Michael Bubbly.

I think it's the "musical artist" attitude in general.  I know a lot of white dudes who are the most obnoxious, egotistical, over-confident, pretend rock stars I've ever met... and they're playing local dive bars for $80 a man.  

The kind of personality that gets into music is often non-conformist, "look at me cause I'm special" d-bag.
Also they surround themselves with weak women that'll coddle, enable them, and tell them the world owes them.

The worst part is that I do music only part-time, I can play circles around most of them, and I very regularly get frustrated over their whiny shit.  "I can't carry speakers afterwards until I rest and smoke for 15 minutes".  You shitbird punk, you carry my PA system or I will replace your ass, you fcking mediocre, soft, weak, sorry ass, pentatonic scale playing twerp.

Sorry, venting  ;D

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2013, 10:29:06 PM »
Kayne is an idiot of monumental proportions, but that cop is a far greater douchebag.  I can't stand the way police think they are doing a dangerous job, when they aren't even in the top ten of dangerous professions.  The only risk that fat pig is taking is the risk of heart disease due to his daily excessive consumption of donuts.  It seems Kayne isn't the only one who likes to PRETEND his job is far more dangerous than it actually is.

The 10 Deadliest Jobs:

1. Logging workers
2. Fishers and related fishing workers
3. Aircraft pilot and flight engineers
4. Roofers
5. Structural iron and steel workers
6. Refuse and recyclable material collectors
7. Electrical power-line installers and repairers
8. Drivers/sales workers and truck drivers
9. Farmers, ranchers, and other agricultural managers
10. Construction laborers

Offshore divers
Offshore drilling crews

NN

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2013, 03:45:03 AM »

Yes BDB does these while pound hoes doggy style every single day.

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2013, 06:45:08 AM »
Ever stop to wonder why these talentless fcuks are even there?
Well its simple they have been created to be in these positions to further indocrinate and brainwash the youth with their luciferian symbolism, beats and messages they convey.

The industry is so polluted to the core that anyone genuine who doesnt obey to what they want, doesnt make it.
Slowly the pace that it is gathering is blatently obvious to anyone except the ignorant brainwashed bafoons who follow this shite.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2013, 06:46:23 AM »

I know what you mean...saw a little wayne vid and he's holding a guitar and ACTING like he's playing it.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2013, 06:57:46 AM »
Agree with evertyhing you said.

X3. Typical of police and fire fighters to self promote and view themselves as godlike.  ::)

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2013, 07:01:42 AM »
That letter got far away to much attension! Not that speciall at all...

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2013, 07:09:00 AM »
he together with justin bieber i love to see die.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2013, 07:22:23 AM »
Holier than thou.
Bizarre compulsion to publicly tell people off.
Fat.  Can't run a city block fat.

Ideally suited for: Law Enforcement

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2013, 07:26:42 AM »
;D

They lost their way... The Ice-T generation of entertainer is long gone and has been replaced by posers chasing the tuffness. Reality is without the "street smarts" their questionable intelligence just pops... I don't mean to be racist here, just saying, this guy in particular coule be replaced by two smart golden retrievers and not one would notice.

Alice, is the Canadian Michael Boobie played much in your household?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2013, 07:26:57 AM »
not exactly hilarious

pretty lame actually

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #40 on: December 17, 2013, 07:31:02 AM »
I think it's the "musical artist" attitude in general.  I know a lot of white dudes who are the most obnoxious, egotistical, over-confident, pretend rock stars I've ever met... and they're playing local dive bars for $80 a man.  

The kind of personality that gets into music is often non-conformist, "look at me cause I'm special" d-bag.
Also they surround themselves with weak women that'll coddle, enable them, and tell them the world owes them.

The worst part is that I do music only part-time, I can play circles around most of them, and I very regularly get frustrated over their whiny shit.  "I can't carry speakers afterwards until I rest and smoke for 15 minutes".  You shitbird punk, you carry my PA system or I will replace your ass, you fcking mediocre, soft, weak, sorry ass, pentatonic scale playing twerp.

Sorry, venting  ;D

This is partly the reason why.

I've always said that the retarded masses are told what they should like. It takes someone with half a brain to appreciate decent music. Unfortunately, that is an extremely small segment of the population.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2013, 07:33:26 AM »
I'm not a big fan of police officials commenting publicly on entertainers and pointing out how dangerous the job is... Get over it. The very reasons that make policing dangerous are more than likely the very same reason cops were drawn to it in the first place. So pointing out the danger is kind of self serving. If it wasn't dangerous or had the potential, it wouldn't be all that interesting. 

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2013, 08:18:55 AM »
Kayne is an idiot of monumental proportions, but that cop is a far greater douchebag.  I can't stand the way police think they are doing a dangerous job, when they aren't even in the top ten of dangerous professions.  The only risk that fat pig is taking is the risk of heart disease due to his daily excessive consumption of donuts.  It seems Kayne isn't the only one who likes to PRETEND his job is far more dangerous than it actually is.

The 10 Deadliest Jobs:

1. Logging workers
4. Roofers
Airplane pilots are number 3?  There aren't really that many plane crashes compared to auto accidents.  And flight engineers?  Are they dying while architecting new plane designs?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 17, 2013, 08:36:13 AM »
Airplane pilots are number 3?  There aren't really that many plane crashes compared to auto accidents.  And flight engineers?  Are they dying while architecting new plane designs?

I agree, the list is suspect at best

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 17, 2013, 09:03:11 AM »

The Falcon Flying School has to be accountable for a good portion of those deaths.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #45 on: December 17, 2013, 10:01:35 AM »
It's based on deaths per 100,000.  According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, lumbermen have the worst mortality rate of anybody, with 118 deaths per 100,000 workers. For pilots it’s 70 kills per 100,000. Alaskan bush pilots, included in the commercial pilot grouping, have an astounding one-in-eight chance of death over the course of a 30-year career.
V

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #46 on: December 17, 2013, 10:22:14 AM »

The 10 Deadliest Jobs:

1. Logging workers
4. Roofers

Why number 6?? Or number 9 even??

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 17, 2013, 10:25:55 AM »
Why number 6?? Or number 9 even??

A rancher is more dangerous than a soldier or cop... yep... credible list

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: December 17, 2013, 10:35:16 AM »
A rancher is more dangerous than a soldier or cop... yep... credible list

this list is based on total numbers of deaths and serious injuries occuring on the job.. that is what constitutes danger. Dont be an asshat just because you have a fetish for men in uniforms with guns. cops are nothing but guard and attack dogs leeching off the taxpayers, basically glorified welfare queens.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 17, 2013, 10:41:46 AM »
this list is based on total numbers of deaths and serious injuries occuring on the job.. that is what constitutes danger. Dont be an asshat just because you have a fetish for men in uniforms with guns. cops are nothing but guard and attack dogs leeching off the taxpayers, basically glorified welfare queens.

The list.. is flawed. Which job is more dangerous.. period.. rancher, ... or soldier? If you say rancher, you're the asshat