Author Topic: Anti-LGBT Baker FORCED to bake cakes for Homosexual Weddings?  (Read 92490 times)

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Anti-LGBT Baker FORCED to bake cakes for Homosexual Weddings?
« Reply #175 on: December 19, 2013, 04:19:14 PM »
Prove your point for these morons Dago... starting tomorrow, choose to be attracted to the same sex.. show these people how its done!  ::)

:)

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #176 on: December 19, 2013, 04:22:48 PM »
I don't think they had open homosexuals back then? 

Wouldnt Jesus/God know if they were gays?

He created them right?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #177 on: December 19, 2013, 04:23:52 PM »
No. Not a christian, but the issue is god from teh old testament is nuts and jesus was just a person/philosopher gandhi type hewbrewish

Maybe he calmed down with age.

It happens with humans and if he created us in his image...

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: December 20, 2013, 06:51:16 AM »
Isn't it sad that people this day and age are discriminating so openly against a group of people due to something they can't control like skin color?

Fucking stupidity and bigotry is amazing, how the human race ever got this far I will never know. You have morons quoting scripture as if a grade 6 student couldn't have written it. Do onto others as you would have them do unto you, jesus brilliant stuff god, I have been beating people recently and wondering why they don't seem to like me, they show me no affection.

Try agnostics advice, try and be attracted to the same sex, shit even try and animal

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #179 on: December 20, 2013, 06:52:45 AM »
Isn't it sad that people this day and age are discriminating so openly against a group of people due to something they can't control like skin color?

Fucking stupidity and bigotry is amazing, how the human race ever got this far I will never know. You have morons quoting scripture as if a grade 6 student couldn't have written it. Do onto others as you would have them do unto you, jesus brilliant stuff god, I have been beating people recently and wondering why they don't seem to like me, they show me no affection.

Try agnostics advice, try and be attracted to the same sex, shit even try and animal

So you are equating gay sex w liking an animal?   ;D

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #180 on: December 20, 2013, 08:21:40 AM »

You can't control your penis going in an asshole? Oh wow  ::) No one is 'born gay' dumbass.

Race and gender are something people are born with. Being a homosexual is someone failing at life to realize their gender at birth and going against what they are.

It's like Michael Jackson wanting to be white. What a dumb ass.

Even the nutso atheists pro-darwinism/evolution would realize it don't make sense to stick a penis in an asshole. Two guys don't produce children. Humanity = fail.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #181 on: December 20, 2013, 08:25:38 AM »
I don't think they had open homosexuals back then? 
It was pretty normal, especially in the greek days. It was accepted. Then during the Roman era I believe it was frowned upon but they still did it. The whole "homosexuals are a new thing" is complete revisionist history.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #182 on: December 20, 2013, 08:27:13 AM »
It was pretty normal, especially in the greek days. It was accepted. Then during the Roman era I believe it was frowned upon but they still did it. The whole "homosexuals are a new thing" is complete revisionist history.

This.

Prostitution, nakedness, homosexuality, aaaalll of this is old news.

It's not progress of society. It's regress of society.

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #183 on: December 20, 2013, 08:35:46 AM »
You can't control your penis going in an asshole? Oh wow  ::) No one is 'born gay' dumbass.

Race and gender are something people are born with. Being a homosexual is someone failing at life to realize their gender at birth and going against what they are.

It's like Michael Jackson wanting to be white. What a dumb ass.

Even the nutso atheists pro-darwinism/evolution would realize it don't make sense to stick a penis in an asshole. Two guys don't produce children. Humanity = fail.

X2

This whole situation is simple to understand.  Queers found a way to profit, get special treatment, and wield as a weapon their deviant disgusting practices.  They know what they do is morally, ethically, spiritually, and most importantly BIOLOGICALLY WRONG!!!

Pee pee in booty = no baby
Pee pee in the va-hee-na = fun for all and babies.
Is that a simple enough explanation for you depraved sodomites?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #184 on: December 20, 2013, 08:43:28 AM »
And prostitution is going to get legalized in Canada check my thread.

For a while now I've been seeing these three hoes petitioning for legalization of prostitution in Canada.

People may be appalled at comparing homosexuality to beastiality (I see no different it's filth) but people were appalled at homos just a decade ago, mark my words if western society keeps derailing downwards at the pace it's regressing at, beastiality will be argued for soon enough.

It won't be just a jerry springer event.

How all these things are made acceptable is through entertainment and humor.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #185 on: December 20, 2013, 08:54:01 AM »

Wouldnt Jesus/God know if they were gays?

He created them right?

No, he created people who chose to be homosexual. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: December 20, 2013, 08:56:03 AM »

It has been around forever.  Just hasn't been open in most communities. 

But yeah the Greeks had some flamers.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: December 20, 2013, 08:56:10 AM »

Amazing....simply amazing...

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #188 on: December 20, 2013, 08:58:59 AM »
I cant possibly imagine anyone CHOOSING to be gay.

Who the fuck looks at another dudes ass and thinks "I want to put my cock in that"?

Proof enough to me that homosexuality is more than just a choice.

My personal opinion is that it is both a choice AND genetics. Some individuals may be from situational issues growing up, some is probably genetic, as is most everything else in nature.

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #189 on: December 20, 2013, 08:59:05 AM »
And prostitution is going to get legalized in Canada check my thread.

For a while now I've been seeing these three hoes petitioning for legalization of prostitution in Canada.

People may be appalled at comparing homosexuality to beastiality (I see no different it's filth) but people were appalled at homos just a decade ago, mark my words if western society keeps derailing downwards at the pace it's regressing at, beastiality will be argued for soon enough.

It won't be just a jerry springer event.

How all these things are made acceptable is through entertainment and humor.

No, it is worse.  A poor animal being "raped" for lack of better term, by a depraved degenerate is WORSE.  Homo's can choose not to penetrate each others mouths and anus.  They can CHOOSE to not be depraved, degenerate, disgusting sodomites.  An animal has no choice. 

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: December 20, 2013, 09:13:59 AM »
No, it is worse.  A poor animal being "raped" for lack of better term, by a depraved degenerate is WORSE.  Homo's can choose not to penetrate each others mouths and anus.  They can CHOOSE to not be depraved, degenerate, disgusting sodomites.  An animal has no choice. 

Try and fuck a rhino, see if he makes a choice.

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #191 on: December 20, 2013, 09:35:28 AM »
Try and fuck a rhino, see if he makes a choice.

That was my fucking point!  A HUMAN FUCKING BEING HAS A CHOICE WHERE HE STICKS HIS FUCKING DICK!!! PERIOD.  Prove to me how my statement is wrong, please.  Are fagget's mindless sex zombies that are driven by an uncontrollable lust for the hairy anus of a man?  How is it not a choice? 

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: December 20, 2013, 09:58:44 AM »
That was my fucking point!  A HUMAN FUCKING BEING HAS A CHOICE WHERE HE STICKS HIS FUCKING DICK!!! PERIOD.  Prove to me how my statement is wrong, please.  Are fagget's mindless sex zombies that are driven by an uncontrollable lust for the hairy anus of a man?  How is it not a choice? 

Alright fair enough... so what you are saying is that if my cat didn't want to be raped he wouldn't be wearing what he is wearing. teasing me and my throbbing member. Sorry I suffer from affluenza and didn't know I couldn't fuck the cat, no matter if he was asking for it or not.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #193 on: December 20, 2013, 10:02:36 AM »
X2

This whole situation is simple to understand.  Queers found a way to profit, get special treatment, and wield as a weapon their deviant disgusting practices.  They know what they do is morally, ethically, spiritually, and most importantly BIOLOGICALLY WRONG!!!

You do know homosexuality is rampant in the animal world right?

Pee pee in booty = no baby
Pee pee in the va-hee-na = fun for all and babies.
Is that a simple enough explanation for you depraved sodomites?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #194 on: December 20, 2013, 10:04:09 AM »

Then god is bisexual right?

If man is created in his image like the bible says?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: December 20, 2013, 10:13:12 AM »

Then god is bisexual right?

If man is created in his image like the bible says?

lol

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: December 20, 2013, 10:41:21 AM »

NO HE DOESNT; GO STICK YOUR DICK IN A RHINO, IT'S YOUR CHOICE, SEE IF YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WITH A SAY IN WHAT HAPPENS. do you mean overpowering smaller animals like i don;t know rape?

if you get to fucking a rhino, she wants the d, trust me.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: December 20, 2013, 10:42:18 AM »
lol

I agree, everyone knows he had a son= like the greasy chute.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #198 on: December 20, 2013, 10:43:33 AM »
After seeing what came out of my ass this morning from a binge at Buffalo Wild Wings last night - the idea another guy would want to stick is pecker up there?   WTF?   Just sayin 

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #199 on: December 20, 2013, 11:49:07 AM »
NO HE DOESNT; GO STICK YOUR DICK IN A RHINO, IT'S YOUR CHOICE, SEE IF YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WITH A SAY IN WHAT HAPPENS. do you mean overpowering smaller animals like i don;t know rape?

if you get to fucking a rhino, she wants the d, trust me.

What part do you not get?  I DO NOT CHOOSE NOR WANT TO STICK MY DICK IN A RHINO OR YOUR HAIRY ANUS!  Why is this so hard to grasp?