Author Topic: Anti-LGBT Baker FORCED to bake cakes for Homosexual Weddings?  (Read 90534 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Anti-LGBT Baker FORCED to bake cakes for Homosexual Weddings?
« Reply #450 on: October 30, 2017, 07:17:42 PM »
Arizona judge rejects wedding shop’s challenge to ordinance that bars discrimination based on sexual orientation
Fox News

An Arizona judge has rejected a wedding shop’s challenge to a Phoenix ordinance that bars discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity.

Judge Karen Mullins ruled last week that the city’s ordinance does not violate state laws, rejecting arguments proposed by wedding invitation designers Joanna Duka and Breanna Koski, who tried to get around the city law, the Arizona Republic reported.

The designers' lawyers argued that the city’s mandate would force Christian businesses to provide services for same-sex couples despite their religious views that marriage is between a man and a woman. Such requirements would violate the constitution.

The judge said that the ordinance does not violate the free speech and religious liberty rights of the women in the case, suggesting women still can exercise their religion as they see fit.

"The printing of same-sex persons names on wedding invitations does not hinder in any way plaintiffs' independent exercise of (their) religious belief by attending the church of their choice, engaging in religious activities or functions, and expressing their beliefs on their business website and literature or in their personal lives,” the judge wrote.

The case is expected to be subjected to an appeal, with ADF attorney Jonathan Scruggs telling the Republic: “People shouldn't be forced to promote views that they disagree with.”

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/30/arizona-judge-rejects-wedding-shop-s-challenge-to-ordinance-that-bars-discrimination-based-on-sexual-orientation.html

Bingo

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #451 on: October 30, 2017, 07:58:07 PM »

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #452 on: October 30, 2017, 08:17:55 PM »

LOL

I wonder if all those people who got shot in Vegas can relate to the pain of having to bake a cake

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #453 on: October 30, 2017, 11:46:32 PM »
Arizona judge rejects wedding shop’s challenge to ordinance that bars discrimination based on sexual orientation
Fox News

An Arizona judge has rejected a wedding shop’s challenge to a Phoenix ordinance that bars discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity.

Judge Karen Mullins ruled last week that the city’s ordinance does not violate state laws, rejecting arguments proposed by wedding invitation designers Joanna Duka and Breanna Koski, who tried to get around the city law, the Arizona Republic reported.

The designers' lawyers argued that the city’s mandate would force Christian businesses to provide services for same-sex couples despite their religious views that marriage is between a man and a woman. Such requirements would violate the constitution.

The judge said that the ordinance does not violate the free speech and religious liberty rights of the women in the case, suggesting women still can exercise their religion as they see fit.

"The printing of same-sex persons names on wedding invitations does not hinder in any way plaintiffs' independent exercise of (their) religious belief by attending the church of their choice, engaging in religious activities or functions, and expressing their beliefs on their business website and literature or in their personal lives,” the judge wrote.

The case is expected to be subjected to an appeal, with ADF attorney Jonathan Scruggs telling the Republic: “People shouldn't be forced to promote views that they disagree with.”

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/30/arizona-judge-rejects-wedding-shop-s-challenge-to-ordinance-that-bars-discrimination-based-on-sexual-orientation.html

Wedding cake bakers in Oregon tested a similar law and lost. They subsequently went bankrupt and were forced to close their establishment.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #454 on: October 31, 2017, 01:52:35 AM »

The fact that you can't just bake them a fucking cake (what kind of fag bakes cakes?) is silly. This is how religion poisons everything, all that is wanted is a nice cake for two people to celebrate their love and this guy won't give them that because, god hates fags.

Imagine if all businesses ran like this, with discrimination out in the open. I don't like jews, I am a nazi baker. It's their perogative but what the fuck is wrong with the world. Bake them a fucking cake you moron. You have probably supplied convicts, rapists etc with cakes but not homos. they would probably make him switch the frosting to cum and the chocolate to do do.

I believe the one who hates fas his him, not God. He is using his name to avoid responsability by his actions. Just like every American does.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #456 on: October 31, 2017, 05:42:21 AM »

Yup - the gay mafia like Kevin Spacey, Obama, et al have that mentality. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #457 on: October 31, 2017, 07:54:33 AM »
I wonder if these people who were shot to death or their friends and families can appreciate the pain and suffering associated with having to bake a cake

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #458 on: October 31, 2017, 08:09:02 AM »
Aaaand another dumb comment.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #459 on: October 31, 2017, 08:13:20 AM »
Aaaand another dumb comment.

I'm not the one who posted a picture of a gun to someone's head

that's about as dumb as it gets on this board

Just trying to give that retarded poster some context to consider

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #460 on: October 31, 2017, 10:17:48 AM »
I'm not the one who posted a picture of a gun to someone's head

that's about as dumb as it gets on this board

Just trying to give that retarded poster some context to consider

Thanks for demonstrating again what a despicable human being you are.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #461 on: October 31, 2017, 10:35:28 AM »
Thanks for demonstrating again what a despicable human being you are.

says the idiot who posted an image of someone with a gun to their head as if a baker having to bake a cake (something he or she does every day) is akin to being threatened or shot with a gun

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #462 on: October 31, 2017, 10:47:00 AM »
says the idiot who posted an image of someone with a gun to their head as if a baker having to bake a cake (something he or she does every day) is akin to being threatened or shot with a gun

Dude, that's just a drawing.  You just posted a photo of real victims dead bodies.  I wonder how their families would feel about you posting that photo just to argue on the Internet about baking homo cakes.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #463 on: October 31, 2017, 11:09:22 AM »
I wonder if these people who were shot to death or their friends and families can appreciate the pain and suffering associated with having to bake a cake

Your point is well taken with some here,including me. But, others will twist it to suit their agenda.  :'(

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #464 on: October 31, 2017, 11:15:02 AM »
Dude, that's just a drawing.  You just posted a photo of real victims dead bodies.  I wonder how their families would feel about you posting that photo just to argue on the Internet about baking homo cakes.

Like he took the photo?  ::) Why not wonder about how the families felt about seeing this photo on the news instead of it being posted on Getbig where the family is very unlikely to view it. 

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #465 on: October 31, 2017, 11:16:02 AM »

I see your poor taste post and raise you
a

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #466 on: October 31, 2017, 11:21:20 AM »
Like he took the photo?  ::) Why not wonder about how the families felt about seeing this photo on the news instead of it being posted on Getbig where the family is very unlikely to view it. 

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #467 on: October 31, 2017, 11:34:22 AM »

Yes, using a humorous drawing to make a point is exactly the same thing as using a photograph of a young woman's corpse.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #468 on: October 31, 2017, 11:40:11 AM »
Yes, using a humorous drawing to make a point is exactly the same thing as using a photograph of a young woman's corpse.

You find holding a gun to someone's head amusing?  ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #469 on: October 31, 2017, 11:41:18 AM »

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #470 on: October 31, 2017, 12:07:19 PM »
You find holding a gun to someone's head amusing?  ::)

The answer must be yes because all drawings are intended to be taken literally.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #471 on: October 31, 2017, 12:18:42 PM »

I find it moronic that you would try to equate baking a cake to being threatened with a gun to the head

possibly one of the dumbest things I've seen on this board in a long time

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #472 on: October 31, 2017, 01:16:27 PM »
Wedding cake bakers in Oregon tested a similar law and lost. They subsequently went bankrupt and were forced to close their establishment.

Overall, these fights are a loser.  Society has turned the corner already.  Been saying that for years.  But pastors and churches are one of the next targets.  They have already started calling anyone who believes in traditional marriage or the Christian view regarding homosexuality as bigots. 

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #473 on: October 31, 2017, 01:41:59 PM »
I find it moronic that you would try to equate baking a cake to being threatened with a gun to the head

possibly one of the dumbest things I've seen on this board in a long time

You calling something moronic is high comedy.  Spoken like a man that doesn't realize that he is the village idiot.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #474 on: October 31, 2017, 02:52:23 PM »
You calling something moronic is high comedy.  Spoken like a man that doesn't realize that he is the village idiot.

stop acting like a moron and I'll stop pointing it out

deal?