Author Topic: Vince Taylor and Dwayne Johnson  (Read 12659 times)

bentone

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Vince Taylor and Dwayne Johnson
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2013, 10:29:00 AM »
Dreads you are a world class dipshit. So let me get this straight..so you are critiquing one of the best bodybuilders of all time for looking small in street clothes at nearly 60 years old? I am sure that even at his age he is still 1000x the bodybuilder you could ever hope to be.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2013, 10:32:52 AM »
Don't worry about deadz. He is indeed a world class dipshit.

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2013, 11:01:41 AM »
No one criticizes a retired offensive lineman because they're not as fat and heavy as when they played, but bodybuilders are suppose to look ready for the stage their entire life. 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2013, 11:12:20 AM »
I'm pretty sure deadz is mildly retarded and has self esteem issues.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2013, 05:39:53 PM »
Anyone remember what Vince used to claim was a main-stay of his diet?

[ DR ] How has your diet evolved over the years?
VT: That is the worst thing ever (laughs). It still is and will never change. My diet will never change... Coca Cola, red meat and ketchup. I will always have my Coca Cola. Right now it gets blended with a little scotch most of the time, and I have my beer. My diet has always been relaxed. It has never been one of those strict diets.

"I always try to maintain at least three meals a day, sometimes this is very hard. Sometimes it is one or two. This time around I have bumped it to five meals by adding two shakes to my diet. But overall I'm not a big food consumer, never have been, never would be. So nothing has really changed there."

[ DR ] That is a very unorthodox approach. What is the composition of your diet?
VT: High protein. High carbohydrates I have very seldom, especially now I have been training hard for the last seven months or so. My carb intake has always been low. I don't like breads and don't eat a lot of potatoes and white rice. You won't find my type of eating habits in home. My eating habits are more Burger King burgers - I do this often. My main meal is breakfast, which is bacon, eggs, ketchup.

I will never forget this. True or not. Ha ha!

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy

wild willie

• Getbig V
Re: Vince Taylor
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2013, 06:18:39 PM »
Taylor is all smiles for his "fans", but (used to, at least) think he was some sort of king shit.
asshole strikes again.....vince was always a true gentleman.....met him at least three times and couldn't have been nicer!!!!

you just have to be a prick!

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2013, 08:38:18 PM »
Dreads you are a world class dipshit. So let me get this straight..so you are critiquing one of the best bodybuilders of all time for looking small in street clothes at nearly 60 years old? I am sure that even at his age he is still 1000x the bodybuilder you could ever hope to be.
EXACTLY!!!!! SPOT ON!!!! SENSATIONAL POST!!!

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2013, 09:42:19 PM »
Is the guy supposed to stay big and drop dead like Nasser?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2013, 09:53:09 PM »
He was training someone else, he wasn't training himself. He was swimming in what appeared to be a size Large t-shirt. He was wearing pants  to likely cover he non-existent legs. Although he wasn't training he still felt the need to carry he "invincible" belt with him. Overall frame was shriveled up. I understand he's old and is likely on hrt just thought i'd share. This sighting occurred in South Florida. Dwayne Johnson also trains at the same gym. Sometimes he's big, sometimes he's not, just depends on the upcoming movie role. Dwayne also brings a very average looking girl to the gym with him. She's at least ten years younger than him but not worth a second look surprisingly.

are you completely clueless as to how steroids work?

are you completely clueless as to what is required to maintain 50+lbs of mass OVER what your body would naturally carry (and be at less than 10% bf)???

if it requires 3g's per week to maintain a 255lb physique at sub7% bf, plus 4500kcal per day, what the motherfuck do you think is gonna happen when you cut the doses down to 200mg/wk AND go back to eating like a normal human being?... are you really THAT fucking dense?

FOOD + DRUGS = your physique

if a guy cuts the drugs, but maintains the food, he's gonna get fat and you're gonna cry like a little bitch AGAIN about how "he's a fat-ass now! he's all drugs! yep, I knew it!"

if a guy cuts the drugs and the food, he's gonna shrink down to about what he would normally look like if he never used drugs in the first place. are you too stupid to realize that this is true for EVERY FUCKING STEROID USER. Dorian, Ronnie, branch, lee labrada, rich gaspari, lee haney, ect ect ect.

Natural Beast

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2013, 10:34:27 PM »

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2013, 10:49:43 PM »
lol of course its not true.. he must be trolling

This story has been around for a long, long time. Not sure what it has to do with "trolling" ~ probably about as much as every other nonsensical remark made here...

Well, Vince does have to try and make a living after his Pro BB career. Can't blame him for trying.

Natural Beast

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2013, 11:18:23 PM »
This story has been around for a long, long time. Not sure what it has to do with "trolling" ~ probably about as much as every other nonsensical remark made here...

so you really believe he drinks his beer,scotch and coca cola everyday ? come on...

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #38 on: December 19, 2013, 12:09:14 AM »

Well, Vince does have to try and make a living after his Pro BB career. Can't blame him for trying.
Amazing dude is like 60.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #39 on: December 19, 2013, 12:38:49 AM »
No one criticizes a retired offensive lineman because they're not as fat and heavy as when they played, but bodybuilders are suppose to look ready for the stage their entire life. 
x2
People are jeolous dipshit.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #40 on: December 19, 2013, 12:49:02 AM »
x2
People are jeolous dipshit.
How is the training going with Paco man?

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #41 on: December 19, 2013, 04:52:21 AM »
Vince used to be called "the most entertaining bodybuilder on stage".....he truly was and he didn't have to strip on stage or stand on his head or fuck Grapefruits.....

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: December 19, 2013, 05:35:42 AM »
Taylor is all smiles for his "fans", but (used to, at least) think he was some sort of king shit.
You are full of shit! I live in South Florida and have trained with Vince run in to him at BB shows over the last 20 years or so! There isn't a nicer more personable down to earth guy in Bodybuilding!

Natural Beast

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: December 19, 2013, 05:45:01 AM »
Amazing dude is like 60.
agree so much for "small"  ::) dude is in great shape for his age! im wondering how dexter will look after he retires... him and dexter have the best genetics amongst the pros...

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #44 on: December 20, 2013, 07:52:02 PM »
so you really believe he drinks his beer,scotch and coca cola everyday ? come on...

I actually watched an interview where he said that three meals a day was a real bitch for him. He still say's the same thing. He mentioned the burger, scotch and Coke, but no, I didn't believe it 100% just like I don't believe anything I read or hear in an interview 100%.

I mean, what do you think about Jay Cutler saying "I'm the greatest bodybuilder ever?" ~ he might be good, great and even *one* of the best, but you have to believe that he believes this statement to a certain degree. He is entirely full of himself.

If there was even a half-truth to what Vince used to always say when it came to dieting, then yes, I believe he was fairly lax as were many many others. Even if Flex and MMI gave full-blown diets according to what these guys *might* have been saying.

I'm not sure how many Pro bodybuilders you know, or that would confide in you, but I can tell you this with all certainty: What the magazines write and what their endorsement contracts purport have almost absolutely nothing to do with what really goes on in their lives.

Back to Vince. Yeah, I think he slacked... a lot. I also think he has superior genetics. I know Pro Bodybuilders who workout in my gym that eat nothing but garbage and are ripped to shreds. Come contest time, yeah, things change, but there is a hell of a lot more that changes than their diets.

Do you get my point, or was that too much rambling? Trust me, there is a point in there... somewhere.

Getbig. What do we mainly do here? If it isn't a WYHI thread, we basically guess, make assumptions, condemn, opinionate and revel in cynicism.

Truth? Here?

Lol me to death ~

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #45 on: December 20, 2013, 08:03:01 PM »
this even though later in career is as soft as vince got 'guest posing'huge arms...

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #46 on: December 20, 2013, 08:07:28 PM »
how many meals did Nasser get in per day? 2? maybe 3? in the offseason...

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 20, 2013, 08:09:44 PM »
Truth is, sure, people, to varying degrees, can develop muscle without drugs and extra hormones. Some can build quite a lot. But to acquire a physique such as the kind (and conditioning/tightness) Vince sported during his competitive days absolutely demands the use of these things. Undoubtably an individual has to also possess a certain combination of genetic traits to reap the rewards of such use that results in a pro-caliber physique; but in a very real sense, the drugs, etc., are the "key".

Taylor's training would never have built the man much of anything bodybuilding-worthy had he not been using large amounts of drugs and hormones. Fact. He would have been a muscular but small guy.

A true muscle man has dense muscle and great strength, even without drugs.

Vince has neither.  

The fuck are you babbling about... you don't even know what he looks like right now.

Natural Beast

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: December 20, 2013, 11:27:31 PM »

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 21, 2013, 05:35:00 AM »
lol he is almost 60 years old.. bbing is not all drugs u can make solid gains with little dosages if u know how to train and diet... and about vince there is no point for him to be big anymore.

what an idiot you are...

This. Skinny pussy and abusers are always the ones to claim this bs. I'm decently large and jacked, haven't used in years (like others on here)