Author Topic: Vince Taylor and Dwayne Johnson  (Read 12664 times)

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
Re: Vince Taylor
« Reply #50 on: December 21, 2013, 06:20:43 AM »
He's 57 years old. Was one of the bodybuilders (along with Labrada) who made the transition from late 80's bodybuilders to early-mid 90's bodybuilders:

that is a shrug addict.......wait a minute......we all are
$

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Vince Taylor and Dwayne Johnson
« Reply #51 on: December 21, 2013, 06:23:48 AM »
Vince,great bodybuilder,helluva` nice guy.

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: December 21, 2013, 06:25:32 AM »
One of the most dedicated and honest too  ::)
$

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #53 on: December 21, 2013, 08:33:45 AM »
How is the training going with Paco man?
After being sick both of us(it cost 2fvckin weeks to recuperate!!), now we start training together again.
Paco got smaller because he couldnt eat. He is always suffering from eating. So when he get sick,he eats like a lil birds.
He doesnt eat like horse like other mass monster. I dont have any clue how he can maintain that mass with that low calories.

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: December 21, 2013, 09:45:49 AM »
After being sick both of us(it cost 2fvckin weeks to recuperate!!), now we start training together again.
Paco got smaller because he couldnt eat. He is always suffering from eating. So when he get sick,he eats like a lil birds.
He doesnt eat like horse like other mass monster. I dont have any clue how he can maintain that mass with that low calories.
switches to dht base
$

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #55 on: December 23, 2013, 01:12:52 PM »
Vince was so butt hurt by this thread he had the owners of the gym put up one of his "Masters of the Pose" plaques on the wall a day after I started this thread. Can you say FRAGILE EGO, Vince???
T

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #56 on: December 23, 2013, 02:03:18 PM »
Do not be naive people. Yes he lied and misled. He dieted very strict like ALL of them and took 2 pharmas to come in condition.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #57 on: December 23, 2013, 08:51:15 PM »
Do not be naive people. Yes he lied and misled. He dieted very strict like ALL of them and took 2 pharmas to come in condition.

Lol ~

All of us are "naive" when it comes to Pro bodybuilding. Only an IFBB Pro would truly know the inside story on what it takes to stand on a Mr. Olympia stage.

There is no "secret" but yet there are tons.... ha ha

Live to die young with the perfect looking body. Clueless here.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 24, 2013, 03:09:08 AM »

Lol ~

All of us are "naive" when it comes to Pro bodybuilding. Only an IFBB Pro would truly know the inside story on what it takes to stand on a Mr. Olympia stage.

There is no "secret" but yet there are tons.... ha ha

Live to die young with the perfect looking body. Clueless here.
I was trained by a top10 Mr O who was close to Vince.

Natural Beast

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: December 24, 2013, 05:35:49 AM »

i think i know.. with lots of gear.. he looks like someone who abuses though.. his gut is very well developed

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 24, 2013, 07:07:44 AM »
You are full of shit! I live in South Florida and have trained with Vince run in to him at BB shows over the last 20 years or so! There isn't a nicer more personable down to earth guy in Bodybuilding!

Exactly. Read my post again.  ::)

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #61 on: December 24, 2013, 07:11:18 AM »
Genetics, without a doubt, is the number 1 factor. All drugs is everything after that. Without genetics, he'd be another bloated gym rat or getbig member.

Pros respond well to drugs. That's why they're pros.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: December 24, 2013, 07:17:37 AM »
Taylor is all smiles for his "fans", but (used to, at least) think he was some sort of king shit.
What does that mean? Used to, you are inferring he acted like an asshole, at some point! I have never heard that or seen that! I know lots of people that know him for years and everybody says the same thing about him!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 24, 2013, 07:29:22 AM »
He is one of the nicest people. I have never heard anything bad about this guy.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #64 on: December 24, 2013, 12:49:31 PM »
Vince was in the 220s earlier in his career and about 235 through out the rest of his career. Nobody denies he used...He is right up there at the top with most wins. His training methods has been consistently documented as being light to moderate, with high reps. And he started out late, at the age of 28.

But, I don't expect Vince at 57 yrs old to stay the same size and shape as he was when he was in his 40s.

Dude was much less than 220's earlier in his career. Like Porter Cottrell, he was sub-200 and slowly brought up his weight. He competed at around 210-215 for a while and then brought his weight up to his 230's.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #65 on: December 24, 2013, 06:51:44 PM »
Dude was much less than 220's earlier in his career. Like Porter Cottrell, he was sub-200 and slowly brought up his weight. He competed at around 210-215 for a while and then brought his weight up to his 230's.
208 91 mro i believe,,3rd place eyepatch..188 when he won nationals 88,,then he grew 94/95 he was 230/240ish..