Here is a new and plausible angle on the destruction of WTC on 911, not previously discussed in this forum. It rules OUT controlled demolition, while explaining the presence of thermite. According to the researcher, findings of thermite are to be expected given the circumstances. She makes a rather compelling case.
It also contains some very interesting anomalies that were glossed over by media. If these anomalies were more widely reported, I believe even more and more people, would have been asking more and more questions.
One thing is very clear, these buildings were not "on fire" as the media parrots claim.
Jet fuel doesn't burn hot enough to melt steel, let alone pulverize concrete, and these buildings turned into dust.
The video is in the centre of her web page linked below.
While it is over 2 hours long, it is very much well worth watching.
Grab some popcorn, some egg nog, pull on your favourite onesie, and start watching.http://www.drjudywood.com/
Why all this ancient crap all over again? This thermite bullshit is one of the oldest and the most stupidest pile of crap among the 9/11 foil hat pile of futile shit, so you must be insane to bring it up again.
1. you don't have slightest idea how thermite works, it works as a liquid, and follows gravity like liquid, so how do you cut horizontally with hundred of tons of it.
2. it's efficiency is quite poor per kilo, so you need to have tons of it. Still, it's composition is like sand and it is quite light, so liter of the stuff takes at least twice the space. So you need to have lots of room for those hundred of tons of that crap.
3. It ignites by the heat, so how it is possible to install hundred of tons of it in to the space, which will be hit by the full size passenger jet, which starts the fire, which will burn full hour at the temperatures up to 1300°C
4. While it burns, it will be superhot, because that is how it works. There will be hundred of tons of liquid thermite in the temperature slightly under 3000°C, which would make light brighter than sun. Wire in the ordinary light bulb burns under 1600°C, and it is too bright to look at. Double that, and you have light source which will be brighter than anything mankind has seen, and there is hundred of tons of it. How come no one has seen this miracle?
5. Hundred of tons of this superhot lava inside the building would have melted all the windows to liquid, all the aluminum panels from the outer walls, so did it? Well, no.
6. How come there is hardly any melted metal in the ruins, while there should be biggest man made pool of melted steel, so big that they would be able to build new wtc on the top of that steel pedestal. All melted metal found was aluminum, there is no evidence what so ever about the melted steel.
All this is based to facts about the matter, just facts about the chemistry, metallurgy, light physics etc. and shit like that, which you have never heard, and that's why it will be hard to you to understand. They are still facts, it has nothing to do with you and your abilities. For example, when you heat an object which is mostly metal, it will be brighter and brighter until it vaporized. Wolfram string in the light bulb is good example, while it is too bright to watch at the temperature of 1600°C. Double that heat up to 3000 °C and you triple the brightness. That would have given permanent tan for all in the Manhattan in that day.