Author Topic: Lost Prophet - 35 years for child rape - Full sentencing remarks, I couldn't....  (Read 7442 times)

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
Cheers for the advice, however, I've been posting on this site infrequently since 2004. I was just fishing for mouth breathers with my "love the sinner, hate the sin" comment.

Suprise, suprise! I caught a couple of proper broken brained cunts.

Praise the lord!

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
Ron or one of the mods, could you please have a word with "True". I do not come on to this site to be persecuted because of my faith by an internet bully.

Haha, yes go cry to the mods, you filthy snitch! ;D

You get even more pathetic by the minute! What scum and worthless trash you are. :) Maybe next time you should just turn the other cheek like any good christian would do, you fucking hypocrite... ::)

But dont worry, I'll forgive you... :-*

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
Cheers for the advice, however, I've been posting on this site infrequently since 2004. I was just fishing for mouth breathers with my "love the sinner, hate the sin" comment.

Suprise, suprise! I caught a couple of proper broken brained cunts.

Praise the lord!

Look at our "good" christian using profanity like a champ! :D He even puts in bold marks to avoid the censorship of the word c*nt! ;D

Thats #2 for our precious hypocrite! Im going to have a handfull with this one. What else you got in store there, Aki? ;)

I am patiently waiting... :-*

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
Buddy, I'm not Christian. I was just trolling and you bit like a champ!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
i'd make him bite the curb.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
Fame? I've lived in the UK 33 years and never heard of this sick c/unt. I'm going to read what Stark linked now but just KNOW I'm going to wind myself up the point of wanting to smash my phone.

I can't think of a death painful enough for this vile pig

You haven't heard of Lost Prophets? Wow, hasn't he sold a million + records with them and supposedly earned 100,000 in royalties during this court process? Although it seems unlikely sales will continue. Tons of my schoolmates thought he was soooo cool like 11 years ago, so funny and weird he was a complete nut the whole time. Also impossible to imagine how fucking a baby can remotely turn someone on. Fucking weird!