Author Topic: German Secret Weapons  (Read 4869 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Re: German Secret Weapons
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2013, 03:30:40 AM »
 8)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2013, 03:34:05 AM »
Many (most?) people don't realize how close the Allies came to losing to the Germans in WWII. They were a military tech machine. Frankly, had Hitler not had a hair across his ass about the Jews, we'd all probably be speaking German right now. Think about Albert Einstein handing off to Verner Von Braun...

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2013, 03:36:09 AM »
Germans are the best representatives of the white race :)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2013, 03:54:56 AM »
Many (most?) people don't realize how close the Allies came to losing to the Germans in WWII. They were a military tech machine. Frankly, had Hitler not had a hair across his ass about the Jews, we'd all probably be speaking German right now. Think about Albert Einstein handing off to Verner Von Braun...

this

german engineering is the best in the world
T

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2013, 04:00:54 AM »

Was it the "Jew-thing" that ruined it for Hilter?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2013, 05:08:01 AM »
this

german engineering is the best in the world

Thank God for good o'l  American might 8)

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2013, 05:41:16 AM »

I was going say that this was bbing related and say that the Germans were like Flex Wheeler---had all the potential and the weapons, and The Allies were Dorian Yates or Ronnie Coleman...just won when came down to it.

hrspwr1

• Getbig III
  • flirtin with disaster everyday
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2013, 06:08:25 AM »

Not so much the jews but the german chain of command did them in. German nco`s had to get permission to do anything in battle, the allies would counter attack and before the germans could react they always had to get orders.
 Hitler was also a maniac, he should have let his generals fight the war instead of constantly meddling in the shit.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2013, 06:09:54 AM »

Only if you lived on Continental Europe.  They would have never been able to invade the US.  I have all the respect in the world for their industriousness and ingenuity.  Probably the smartest people on the planet.  They were taken down by the Russian winter, and Hitler wanting to let his Luftwaffe try and do a job he should have just let the Wehrmacht do at Dunkirk.  That would have changed the tide of the war.  he also spent a crucial six weeks destroying Yugoslavia when the puppet government he set up was overthrown.  This crucial six weeks spent there kept him from conquering Russia.  Their forces were able to see the spires of the Kremlin, that's how close they were.  And now, because of his loss, whites are forever left to deal with the guilt of those atrocities, and have thus started our decline. :-\

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2013, 07:19:50 AM »
Only if you lived on Continental Europe.  They would have never been able to invade the US.  I have all the respect in the world for their industriousness and ingenuity.  Probably the smartest people on the planet.  They were taken down by the Russian winter, and Hitler wanting to let his Luftwaffe try and do a job he should have just let the Wehrmacht do at Dunkirk.  That would have changed the tide of the war.  he also spent a crucial six weeks destroying Yugoslavia when the puppet government he set up was overthrown.  This crucial six weeks spent there kept him from conquering Russia.  Their forces were able to see the spires of the Kremlin, that's how close they were.  And now, because of his loss, whites are forever left to deal with the guilt of those atrocities, and have thus started our decline. :-\

x10000 excellent post

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2013, 07:20:59 AM »
No other nation or people on earth could have done and withstood as much with so little as the germans. They truly were the master race.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2013, 07:22:10 AM »
No other nation or people on earth could have done and withstood as much with so little as the germans. They truly were the master race.

"Were" being the key word.  Its sad to see how WWII neutered them.  The guilt is all-consuming. 

Wez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2013, 07:31:54 AM »
We invented steroids...bodybuilding related.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2013, 07:43:46 AM »

Possibly, but one cannot underestimate the possibilities that ICBM delivered nuclear weapons would have given an ascendant Germany after a European victory. With their machine and the best Manhattan Project minds, they would have been able to deliver nuclear fire on Washington DC in the late 40's.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2013, 08:05:09 AM »
No nod to the Japanese?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2013, 08:08:09 AM »
Germans are my favorite white people.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2013, 08:14:26 AM »
Germans are my favorite white people.

why
T

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2013, 08:22:08 AM »
why

Well, I lived there 6 years and learned to speak the language.

They are a very intelligent people.
Very efficient people.
Very welcoming and friendly people.
Very clean people.

I really love this country, its people and its culture. They make some of the best white women on the planet.

My friends and I really love their nifty uniforms also.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2013, 08:23:01 AM »
Well, I lived there 6 years and learned to speak the language.

They are a very intelligent people.
Very efficient people.
Very welcoming and friendly people.
Very clean people.

I really love this country, its people and its culture. They make some of the best white women on the planet.

their beer is fucking awesome too
T

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2013, 08:25:50 AM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2013, 08:31:08 AM »
their beer is fucking awesome too

I can't believe I didn't put it on there. The BEST bier on the planet. I'm a Hefeweisen guy.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2013, 08:36:37 AM »
"Were" being the key word.  Its sad to see how WWII neutered them.  The guilt is all-consuming. 

Exactly. That why I put it in past tense ;D

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2013, 08:41:41 AM »
Hef is my favorite beer.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2013, 08:41:53 AM »
I can't believe I didn't put it on there. The BEST bier on the planet. I'm a Hefeweisen guy.

I prefer Aventinus. Wiggs, check your PM box bro.