Author Topic: Global warming is a hoax...  (Read 8910 times)

markofan

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Global warming is a hoax...
« Reply #100 on: December 20, 2013, 10:42:41 AM »
satellite data rejects NASA's claim of "hottest November"

http://www.climatedepot.com/2013/12/18/satellite-data-counters-nasas-claim-of-hottest-november-uah-nov-2013-9th-warmest-nov-0-20-c-cooler-than-warmest-nov-rss-nov-2013-16th-warmest-nov-0-22-c-cooler-than-warmest-nov/

lots of links to other articles.

Looks like NASA is fudging the data to fulfill a political agenda.

markofan

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #101 on: December 20, 2013, 10:44:39 AM »
lol. profession PHYSICS, written like a fucking retard. I like how you used scientists as if that's a profession. I am a scientist. Why the fuck would anyone care what a physicist has to say about the climate? it's like the local weather man telling Ed Whitten that his math is wrong.

Here are the qualifications of the scientists signing the petition:

http://petitionproject.org/qualifications_of_signers.php

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: December 20, 2013, 10:47:12 AM »
dude go away, can you stop posting more bullshit after I rebut shit you say. It;s like you ignore the raping your are getting hoping to overload me with peripheral nonsense material, like this climatedepot website. they are birther nutbags, they are nut bags.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: December 20, 2013, 10:47:47 AM »
Here are the qualifications of the scientists signing the petition:

http://petitionproject.org/qualifications_of_signers.php

cool, a few nutritionists are upset it seems and disagree with the data. I go to my weather man for my diet plan.

markofan

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #104 on: December 20, 2013, 10:48:34 AM »
dude go away, can you stop posting more bullshit after I rebut shit you say. It;s like you ignore the raping your are getting hoping to overload me with peripheral nonsense material, like this climatedepot website. they are birther nutbags, they are nut bags.

where on that website say that they are "birthers"?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: December 20, 2013, 10:49:17 AM »
where on that website say that they are "birthers"?

DIE

markofan

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: December 20, 2013, 10:50:51 AM »
DIE

Outlined below are the numbers of Petition Project signatories, subdivided by educational specialties. These have been combined, as indicated, into seven categories.

1. Atmospheric, environmental, and Earth sciences includes 3,805 scientists trained in specialties directly related to the physical environment of the Earth and the past and current phenomena that affect that environment.

2. Computer and mathematical sciences includes 935 scientists trained in computer and mathematical methods. Since the human-caused global warming hypothesis rests entirely upon mathematical computer projections and not upon experimental observations, these sciences are especially important in evaluating this hypothesis.

3. Physics and aerospace sciences include 5,812 scientists trained in the fundamental physical and molecular properties of gases, liquids, and solids, which are essential to understanding the physical properties of the atmosphere and Earth.

4. Chemistry includes 4,822 scientists trained in the molecular interactions and behaviors of the substances of which the atmosphere and Earth are composed.

5. Biology and agriculture includes 2,965 scientists trained in the functional and environmental requirements of living things on the Earth.

6. Medicine includes 3,046 scientists trained in the functional and environmental requirements of human beings on the Earth.

7. Engineering and general science includes 10,102 scientists trained primarily in the many engineering specialties required to maintain modern civilization and the prosperity required for all human actions, including environmental programs.

The following outline gives a more detailed analysis of the signers' educations.

Atmosphere, Earth, & Environment (3,805)

1. Atmosphere (579)

I) Atmospheric Science (112)
        II) Climatology (39)
        III) Meteorology (343)
        IV) Astronomy (59)
        V) Astrophysics (26)

2. Earth (2,240)

I) Earth Science (94)
        II) Geochemistry (63)
        III) Geology (1,684)
        IV) Geophysics (341)
        V) Geoscience (36)
        VI) Hydrology (22)

3. Environment (986)

I) Environmental Engineering (487)
        II) Environmental Science (253)
        III) Forestry (163)
        IV) Oceanography (83)

Computers & Math (935)

1. Computer Science (242)

2. Math (693)

I) Mathematics (581)
        II) Statistics (112)

Physics & Aerospace (5,812)

1. Physics (5,225)

I) Physics (2,365)
        II) Nuclear Engineering (223)
        III) Mechanical Engineering (2,637)

2. Aerospace Engineering (587)

Chemistry (4,822)

1. Chemistry (3,129)

2. Chemical Engineering (1,693)

Biochemistry, Biology, & Agriculture (2,965)

1. Biochemistry (744)

I) Biochemistry (676)
        II) Biophysics (68)

2. Biology (1,438)

I) Biology (1,049)
        II) Ecology (76)
        III) Entomology (59)
        IV) Zoology (149)
        V) Animal Science (105)

3. Agriculture (783)

I) Agricultural Science (296)
        II) Agricultural Engineering (114)
        III) Plant Science (292)
        IV) Food Science (81)

Medicine (3,046)

1. Medical Science (719)

2. Medicine (2,327)

General Engineering & General Science (10,102)

1. General Engineering (9,833)

I) Engineering (7,280)
        II) Electrical Engineering (2,169)
        III) Metallurgy (384)

2. General Science (269)

markofan

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #107 on: December 20, 2013, 10:53:12 AM »
cool, a few nutritionists are upset it seems and disagree with the data. I go to my weather man for my diet plan.

I don't see any nutritionists listed there.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: December 20, 2013, 10:56:06 AM »
I don't see any nutritionists listed there.

Who cares, no one cares about this petition written by idiots from all walks of science, why are medical people on the petition? why are zoologists being asked? who gives a fuck, i couldn't care less what these morons think and neither does the scientific world. If they were armed with actual arguments and not a petition signed by scientists.

Lets ask richard dawkins his thoughts on string theory.

You are stupid human

markofan

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #109 on: December 20, 2013, 10:58:38 AM »
lol. profession PHYSICS, written like a fucking retard. I like how you used scientists as if that's a profession. I am a scientist. Why the fuck would anyone care what a physicist has to say about the climate? it's like the local weather man telling Ed Whitten that his math is wrong.

Necrosis is referring to a reproduction of the Petition signed by Edward Teller who lists his Ph.D. in the field of physics.  He referrs to Dr. Teller as a fucking retard.

A bit of information about Dr. Teller

http://www.achievement.org/autodoc/page/tel0bio-1

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: December 20, 2013, 11:01:50 AM »
Necrosis is referring to a reproduction of the Petition signed by Edward Teller who lists his Ph.D. in the field of physics.  He referrs to Dr. Teller as a fucking retard.

A bit of information about Dr. Teller

http://www.achievement.org/autodoc/page/tel0bio-1

again what does this have to do with climatology? so what he was good in his field, you realize there are fields in science, some are concrete and some abstract, they deal with different things and studying for example biology doesn't give you knowledge of chemistry.

markofan

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #111 on: December 20, 2013, 11:06:14 AM »
Who cares, no one cares about this petition written by idiots from all walks of science, why are medical people on the petition? why are zoologists being asked? who gives a fuck, i couldn't care less what these morons think and neither does the scientific world. If they were armed with actual arguments and not a petition signed by scientists.

Lets ask richard dawkins his thoughts on string theory.

You are stupid human

http://petitionproject.org/seitz_letter.php

I guess Dr. Seitz was not a member of the scientific world.  He was only past president of the National Academy of Sciences and President Emeritus, Rockefeller University.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: December 20, 2013, 11:09:17 AM »
http://petitionproject.org/seitz_letter.php

I guess Dr. Seitz was not a member of the scientific world.  He was only past president of the National Academy of Sciences and President Emeritus, Rockefeller University.

or how about kevin from down the road, he has a text book

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #113 on: December 20, 2013, 11:20:42 AM »
Fag
only for you big boy.

I hated you at 1st but youve grown on me for some reason.

markofan

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #114 on: December 20, 2013, 11:23:58 AM »

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #115 on: December 20, 2013, 11:32:40 AM »
One thing I love about necro, hell throw all his evidence at you and then completely ignore anything that contradicts or disagrees with whatever conclusion he agrees with, and then call you a fucking idiot if you actually try and look/think critically at the situation without accepting his conclusion wholesale.

hes a master troll.

markofan

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #116 on: December 20, 2013, 11:42:25 AM »
I have come to the conclusion that Necrosis voted for Obama.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #117 on: December 20, 2013, 11:45:50 AM »

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #118 on: December 20, 2013, 11:49:37 AM »
whats global warming
a

markofan

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #119 on: December 20, 2013, 11:55:06 AM »
whats global warming

Global warming is every time you BBQ some ribs on your outdoor grill with real charcoal, you create greenhouse gas that raises the earth's temperature and causes the annihilation of all life on earth.

Please stop doing this.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: December 20, 2013, 11:58:52 AM »
only for you big boy.

I hated you at 1st but youve grown on me for some reason.
[/quotes}]

Since derrick anthony died, nothing makes sense.

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #121 on: December 20, 2013, 12:04:47 PM »
Global warming is every time you BBQ some ribs on your outdoor grill with real charcoal, you create greenhouse gas that raises the earth's temperature and causes the annihilation of all life on earth.

Please stop doing this.
sorry braaa   cant do that    ribs is essential to my health
a

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: December 20, 2013, 12:11:38 PM »

Please stop doing this.

good point, cows fart alot and release alot of methane we need dairy safe buttplugs. Seriously, would probably allow us to pollute far into the future.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #123 on: December 20, 2013, 12:59:51 PM »
Many people on that list are just not qualified to comment on climate change.  Even if they have expertise in another field of science that doesn't mean they understand climatology.  And scientist can be biased.  Believe what you want about climate change but corporations have an interest in denial as much as the leftist.
A

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: December 20, 2013, 01:02:56 PM »
Many people on that list are just not qualified to comment on climate change.  Even if they have expertise in another field of science that doesn't mean they understand climatology.  And scientist can be biased.  Believe what you want about climate change but corporations have an interest in denial as much as the leftist.

Yortis Smith is a PHD in the study of penis barbs and how they impact modern society. Her thesis was epic dude, should of seen. She isn't qualified to comment? who are you to comment then? she at least has went through acadamia. Her choice was specialized but when have you ever been the best in the world at something or the foremost authority?