Author Topic: Tbombz, Clear the air once and for all. What are these for?  (Read 162462 times)

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
Re: Tbombz, Clear the air once and for all. What are these for?
« Reply #1050 on: December 27, 2013, 06:24:35 AM »
Can she do better?  AndT if he truly cared about that person, would tell her that.

Yeah don't burden anybody else with your shit. I would feel much worse infecting anyone else than actually contracting it myself.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1051 on: December 27, 2013, 09:29:45 AM »
Yeah don't burden anybody else with your shit. I would feel much worse infecting anyone else than actually contracting it myself.

having infected someone else must be extremely difficult to cope with.  :-\

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #1052 on: December 27, 2013, 10:03:24 AM »
How does it feel knowing that the tax dollars Obama is taking from your account(s) are going to treat tdongle's gunky, HIV-infested colon?

a lot better than my tax dollars being spent on drone attacks in pakistan, spying on allies, waging wars in the middle east, and jailing millions of nonviolent offenders for years. given the choice i'd happily double the amount of tax money that goes into health care if it meant slicing away how much of it went toward the other shit.

i find it funny that some people bitch and whine about taxes being used to save people, but not when they go to jail and kill them. strange priorities.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #1053 on: December 27, 2013, 10:05:56 AM »
a lot better than my tax dollars being spent on drone attacks in pakistan, spying on allies, waging wars in the middle east, and jailing millions of nonviolent offenders for years. given the choice i'd happily double the amount of tax money that goes into health care if it meant slicing away how much of it went toward the other shit.

i find it funny that some people bitch and whine about taxes being used to save people, but not when they go to jail and kill them. strange priorities.

Wow, excellent point.  I agree whole-heartedly

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1054 on: December 27, 2013, 10:07:00 AM »
having infected someone else must be extremely difficult to cope with.  :-\

Yeah if you have any fucking decency.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #1055 on: December 27, 2013, 10:15:01 AM »
TBombz girl knows of his diagnosis and chooses to have sex with him....with condoms.

Don't know if I could do that no matter how much I loved the guy.
hm, you say the aids is the off putting reason.

i cant understand how she wants sex,how any woman would want sex ,with someone who LOOKS like tbomb.

n

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1056 on: December 27, 2013, 10:20:04 AM »
I will try to ungay this incredibly gay thread.
a

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #1057 on: December 27, 2013, 10:27:06 AM »
hm, you say the aids is the off putting reason.

i cant understand how she wants sex,how any woman would want sex ,with someone who LOOKS like tbomb.

exactly.

The mere sight of tbombz is enough to make any woman actually violently sick with repultion.

Add in the fact he absolutley stinks, is broke, homeless and has aids  :-\

No woman in their right mind would willingly have sex with this disgusting creature.

Even goodrum would be a better catch

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #1058 on: December 27, 2013, 10:34:21 AM »

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #1059 on: December 27, 2013, 11:25:06 AM »
Shizzo rocks!  ;D

/love the brew on the tank 

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #1060 on: December 27, 2013, 12:43:50 PM »
Holy shit wtf was that haha..best parade ever

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1061 on: December 27, 2013, 12:58:13 PM »

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1062 on: December 27, 2013, 01:25:35 PM »
I love it when people post a statement like this with no supporting facts, because it completely invalidates it.

As I previously stated, our tax dollars and insurance premiums have been supporting those who could not afford healthcare long before President Obama was born.

Fact:
Barack Hussein Obama II; born August 4, 1961

Fact: http://www.policyalmanac.org/health/archive/hhs_medicaid.shtml

Lies.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1063 on: December 27, 2013, 01:42:44 PM »

Even though Form 2555 means I don't pay for any of this non-sense, if I were paying I'd much rather buy into dusting jihadis than stabilizing a drug-infected homo who threw away the affordances of a first-world life and is instead dedicated to killing himself. So yes, I guess it is a matter of priorities.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1064 on: December 27, 2013, 01:45:24 PM »
Even the "paying into it" argument doesn't hold.  Inflation and rising prices always mean that you get more back than you paid in.  Most elderly have received FAR more in social services than was taken from their paycheck during their working careers.  Also, this pooling of monies allows companies to charge more for services than if people were individually responsible.  It's because of subsidization that prices rise.  Force hospitals and doctors to compete for your dollars and prices will fall.

Also, this extends to the military as well.  If you were drafted and suffered a disability then yes, you should receive government help.  But we've had a volunteer military since 1973.  While some guys have put it all on the line many put in their 4 years without combat or injury yet will be able to collect pensions and free healthcare for the rest of their lives.  Citizens paid for their training, housing, food and equipment during their service and now have to front money for their education and Healthcare after?  It's BS.  Nobody forced anyone to sign up...and that applies to politicians.  Some of these guys get elected, do 2 years in the House and then get gov benefits forever.   It's BS.  An the complaining about "paying into SS" so I deserve it.  Fine - give a lump sum of all your payments back to you, eliminate the SS tax and best of luck.

Merry Xmas!

I'm fine with military getting health care for free. You sign up to fight for this country it's the least the people can give back in return

I'm also fine with taking my lump some SS back WITH compounded interest. The people should be able to manage that like a 401k and never be able to touch it till retirement, you take out what you put in.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #1066 on: January 03, 2014, 11:41:03 AM »
as I logged I for the first time in a while, and read through these posts, I  wasn't going to bump this thread by responding to anything

but then I saw this

Tbombz is so stupid he studied for his hiv  test
   ;D ;D ;D okay, now that's funny  ;D ;D ;D

and now that im bumping the thread anyways, let me say thanks to all those who had wished me a Merry Christmas :)  And may you all have a blessed new year :)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #1067 on: January 03, 2014, 02:44:11 PM »
as I logged I for the first time in a while, and read through these posts, I  wasn't going to bump this thread by responding to anything

but then I saw this
   ;D ;D ;D okay, now that's funny  ;D ;D ;D

and now that im bumping the thread anyways, let me say thanks to all those who had wished me a Merry Christmas :)  And may you all have a blessed new year :)

I admire your spirit bro (if not some of your life choices).

Hope 2014 is a good year for you.
O

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #1068 on: January 03, 2014, 03:09:17 PM »
as I logged I for the first time in a while, and read through these posts, I  wasn't going to bump this thread by responding to anything

but then I saw this
   ;D ;D ;D okay, now that's funny  ;D ;D ;D

and now that im bumping the thread anyways, let me say thanks to all those who had wished me a Merry Christmas :)  And may you all have a blessed new year :)

finally someone found it funny  :D
happy new year to you

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

« Reply #1069 on: January 03, 2014, 03:45:37 PM »
Amazingly, as of yet my girl is still clean!  Cuz we sure weren't using protection either. Come to find out, it's pretty dang difficult to transfer the virus vagina-to-penis.  

whoa, whoa, whoa. I've got the HIV bro. Respect my HIV.  >:(

;D

I can see why my story would irritate you. Spoiled, selfish, indulgent, lazy, gets HIV prostituting himself and gets free healthcare cause of it. Not the greatest member of society that's for sure. But fortunately for me I have been given a a second chance. Sorry that irritates you brother. But may god show that kind of mercy on you if you ever find yourself in a rut. :)
If you are having relations with a lady you should be arrested and charged with attempted murder and thrown away. You're a disgrace.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #1070 on: January 03, 2014, 04:20:07 PM »
If you are having relations with a lady you should be arrested and charged with attempted murder and thrown away. You're a disgrace.

Maybe he just has outstanding "game".

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #1071 on: January 03, 2014, 04:31:30 PM »

He isn't.

It's just a hebrew.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1072 on: January 03, 2014, 08:49:18 PM »
I can see why my story would irritate you. Spoiled, selfish, indulgent, lazy, gets HIV prostituting himself and gets free healthcare cause of it. Not the greatest member of society that's for sure. But fortunately for me I have been given a a second chance. Sorry that irritates you brother. But may god show that kind of mercy on you if you ever find yourself in a rut. :)

I will withhold my opinion regarding your second chance until there is evidence you are doing something positive for yourself and for society with it. To date, that is not evident. No hate BTW, maybe a little "tough love" which I suspect your parents held off on for too long.

Also BTW, in my opinion God helps those who help themselves. How's the job search going? Are you still living in your girlfriends car with her? Essentially living off her and her obviously too small an income to afford either of you housing. I think you understate your situation when you call it a "rut" because it is much more than this, it would seem. The "rut" ends when you stop making excuses for your lifestyle and start doing something to change it and not when you suddenly embrace God as your savior, turning over your problems to him and continuing to avoid doing something about them yourself. Grow up fellow!

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #1073 on: January 03, 2014, 09:49:37 PM »
He isn't.

It's just a hebrew.
hahahah jupp rascist jokes are still funny 2014

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1074 on: January 03, 2014, 11:55:44 PM »

I admire your spirit bro (if not some of your life choices).

Hope 2014 is good year for you.

This

Tbombz your 9ers gonna be able to handle the cold? They had a pretty cupcake schedual. I think pack at least covers the 3 big test for them this week. Good luck