Author Topic: Tbombz, Clear the air once and for all. What are these for?  (Read 161450 times)

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
Re: Tbombz, Clear the air once and for all. What are these for?
« Reply #1075 on: January 04, 2014, 12:11:57 AM »
The libels stop now! >:(

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #1076 on: January 04, 2014, 12:37:48 AM »
taylor has always marched to the beat of his own drum, and you know whay, dude always mans up and takes responsibilities for his mistakes and failures.... gotta respect him for that. Never hear a whole lot of excuses or pity parties from the kid... he made dumb choices and heknkows it.

I do not respect any drug addict who does whatever the fuck he wants and then starts pretending jesus exists ::)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #1077 on: January 04, 2014, 11:36:47 AM »

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1078 on: January 04, 2014, 11:44:28 AM »
I do not respect any drug addict who does whatever the fuck he wants and then starts pretending jesus exists ::)

pretty sure thats not what I was respecting.  I was getting that Taylor always walked his own path, his own style and his own choices (good or bad) and mever required that anyone approve... and THAT, imho, is worth respecting. You dont have to respect his personal choices,  but the fact that he never required validation or cared about what society though was normal or cool, and the favt thay je takes responsibility for his actions without blaming everyone but himself is definitely worth some anount of begrudging respect.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #1079 on: January 04, 2014, 11:46:59 AM »
Alas I remember when he was "cantgetadate" posting pics of his fatass on a mini-bike. 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #1080 on: January 04, 2014, 04:21:49 PM »
This

Tbombz your 9ers gonna be able to handle the cold? They had a pretty cupcake schedual. I think pack at least covers the 3 big test for them this week. Good luck
dont know th future but Kaepernick usually plays well against Green Bay and we got a lot of pro bowl, pro bowl caliber, and big game players on the roster so as long as we dont make too many mistakes and keep Rodgers in check then it should be a W :)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #1081 on: January 04, 2014, 04:44:33 PM »
pretty sure thats not what I was respecting.  I was getting that Taylor always walked his own path, his own style and his own choices (good or bad) and mever required that anyone approve... and THAT, imho, is worth respecting. You dont have to respect his personal choices,  but the fact that he never required validation or cared about what society though was normal or cool, and the favt thay je takes responsibility for his actions without blaming everyone but himself is definitely worth some anount of begrudging respect.
[/b]

word
l

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #1082 on: January 04, 2014, 04:46:16 PM »
pretty sure thats not what I was respecting.  I was getting that Taylor always walked his own path, his own style and his own choices (good or bad) and mever required that anyone approve... and THAT, imho, is worth respecting. You dont have to respect his personal choices,  but the fact that he never required validation or cared about what society though was normal or cool, and the favt thay je takes responsibility for his actions without blaming everyone but himself is definitely worth some anount of begrudging respect.

Valid point.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1083 on: January 04, 2014, 04:55:34 PM »

Hahaja..it probably depends where the attitude leads, to gauge whether it's "respectable".

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #1084 on: January 04, 2014, 10:17:47 PM »

He's just another another person who is part of the problem.  A person who takes free will for their own and leads themselves into ruin, reinforcing the belief of those who already limit themselves (and are in a position to limit others) that all must be restricted from true free will.  Another cautionary tale.

Furthermore, he then falls into the common trap, whereby they need a false god to fill them with the power to be good, because he could not handle the lack of boundaries that ALL humans deserve.

It's not a respectful position.

Begrudging respect goes to those who pull themselves out of a hole as the man they were, not as someone who has now deluded himself into believing in a god who effectively abhors his sexuality.

His attitude at every stage of his time has been a product of his situation and whilst I do respect it, I really fucking do not respect drug addicts who wreck freedom for everybody else with their ruinous lack of control :)

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #1085 on: January 04, 2014, 11:05:20 PM »
Admiring and Respecting people who march to the "beat of their own drum" is vastly overrated.

Acceptance is not just acceptance.

There are many types of acceptance and humans need and want it from others. We are meant to influence and learn from one another.

It's not a bad thing to want or need acceptance and approval. Every situation is different of course and each must be judged individually; however not all situations of needing reassurance, acceptance, and attention are negative.

I completely disagree with you Shockwave.

Approval CAN be a good thing.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1086 on: January 05, 2014, 05:41:48 AM »
Admiring and Respecting people who march to the "beat of their own drum" is vastly overrated.

There are many types of acceptance and humans need and want it from others. We are meant to influence and learn from one another.

It's not a bad thing to want or need acceptance and approval. Every situation is different of course and each must be judged individually; however not all situations of needing reassurance, acceptance, and attention are negative.

Very well said. Tolerance and acceptance have been reduced to meaningless buzz words.
A

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #1087 on: January 05, 2014, 09:39:21 AM »
THE LOAD NOT TAKEN

Diseased cum running down my thigh:
From all colors of the rainbow spectrum,
Many loads upsurged from men's wood, and I—
Absorb'd the lurid fluids in my rectum,
And now I have HIV.

Ha! Robert Frost just started spinning.    ;D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1088 on: January 05, 2014, 10:01:50 AM »

Submissionfytr

• Getbig III
« Reply #1089 on: January 09, 2014, 08:38:42 PM »
Feel bad for the guy... When my ex dumped me cold, he offered good advice :-/

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1090 on: January 09, 2014, 08:48:27 PM »

I don't disagree. But it's not like Tbombz did what he did because he wanted to be cool or fit in, he did it for whatever fucked up reason he did it. It turned out horribly for him, but he didn't come on here with a woe is me tale.

Maybe it's because I look at him like the bizarro version of my life, (what with all the gay prostitution and HIV, that stuff never happened to me)... I dunno. I did what I did because I wanted to experience new things and I lost control.... after I pulled myself out, I looked back and realized how terrible my choices were, and that they were all driven by my addiction and compulsion to use. I never blamed anyone but myself.

Tbombz may have found god, but at least he realizes that it was HIMSELF that caused his situation. Unlike most addicts I know that blame everything but themselves and their inability to force themselves to look in the mirror and make a change. Maybe it's because I've been around so many addicts, or maybe its because so many people cant accept the consequences of their actions, or simply because they choose those actions because they're pressured socially or trying to fit in with a new group or something..... Tbombz is a refreshingly honest, if not troubled, young man in a sea of absolute shitbags.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #1091 on: January 09, 2014, 09:29:17 PM »

Vince Basile
in the background
is amazingly funny

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #1092 on: January 10, 2014, 12:48:35 AM »
You live by the pork sword you die by the pork sword

Fixed

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #1093 on: January 10, 2014, 02:08:07 AM »
Why not be a little supportive of him and understanding instead of making fun? Because HIV is not something to make fun of..

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #1094 on: January 10, 2014, 02:23:52 AM »
Why not be a little supportive of him and understanding instead of making fun? Because HIV is not something to make fun of..
True, but the dude is living in his girlfriend's car, off of her and I believe having sex with her with no condoms (If I am incorrect on that please let me know). So therefore he is putting his problems on another person, and being reckless, exposing said person to HIV.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #1095 on: January 10, 2014, 02:41:25 AM »
Tbombz,  what are you going to tell the person that gave you the HIV juice?

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #1096 on: January 10, 2014, 03:06:13 AM »
True, but the dude is living in his girlfriend's car, off of her and I believe having sex with her with no condoms (If I am incorrect on that please let me know). So therefore he is putting his problems on another person, and being reckless, exposing said person to HIV.

TBombz said earlier that his girlfriend knows of his condition and that they practice safe sex.

She's still at risk, but she knows.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #1097 on: January 10, 2014, 03:38:46 AM »
TBombz said earlier that his girlfriend knows of his condition and that they practice safe sex.

She's still at risk, but she knows.
Safe and Tbombz don't go hand in hand.
She is (naively) putting herself at risk, and he selfishly is putting her at risk.
He is using her, I believe, due to him having nowhere else. Living out of her car while she works.
And I believe she "may" willfully have volunteered, she possibly was coerced into being his accomplice in destitution. Remember, misery loves company.
And often times, you'll see the addict boyfriend roaming with the girl he got hooked.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #1098 on: January 10, 2014, 03:46:07 AM »
If I'm not mistaken I believe it's his car.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #1099 on: January 10, 2014, 04:13:45 AM »
If I'm not mistaken I believe it's his car.
I think he said that it was her car, and she was doing a "booty dance" after she got the keys.
And think that is with the pics. He said he got rid of V6 Mustang (or something happened to it) and remember he was asking for his "clients" to come pick him up.