Author Topic: Tbombz, Clear the air once and for all. What are these for?  (Read 159063 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: Tbombz, Clear the air once and for all. What are these for?
« Reply #1000 on: December 25, 2013, 09:45:19 AM »
WERE DOOOOOOOOOMED!!!!

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #1001 on: December 25, 2013, 09:45:33 AM »
I wonder how long its going to be (once we cure cancer and AIDs) before nature comes up with a super virus/plague to bring the earth back into equilibrium... I mean, canxer and AIDs seemed to be natures only way of throttling the human population. ... and were rapidly beating that.

its only a matter of time... nature never loses

It'll be something climate-related.  Maybe a big-ass meteor, like the one that took out the dinosaurs

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #1002 on: December 25, 2013, 09:46:24 AM »
You are both right

It decreases shortterm but increases longterm on steroids
yah i know :D

one can easy find that out with doing regualar blood work.

just wanted to point out that hes either deliberately lying, or doesnt know the matter.

whichever it was, his say is not "canon"
n

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #1003 on: December 25, 2013, 10:31:44 AM »
We all were.  Aids, red meat, butterfat, suntanning, muscle juice, drinking, smoking, attractive younger women, whatever.  Something's going to get every one of us, many of us sooner than young Taylor.

I choose these two for my prescribed manner of death. 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1004 on: December 25, 2013, 10:52:11 AM »
Tbombz quote:

"but the reason my sisater hasa kia, is because she is a lazy liberal who lives off mommy and daddy at age 23...   she lives in seattle in a condo my parents bought, and drives a car my parents pay for.    dumb liberal...but i love anyway.   lol.   and no longer do i have the trans am...i sold it ....i was an idiot, i wasted the money...so now ive got no car"

This coming from a guy who is now taking free medication from the government. See, at the end of the day, all this bullshit republican talk is shit. When push comes to shove, when you need help, your ass will be the first in line to receive government help, especially when your life is on the line.
X

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1005 on: December 25, 2013, 10:56:07 AM »
Tbombz quote:

"but the reason my sisater hasa kia, is because she is a lazy liberal who lives off mommy and daddy at age 23...   she lives in seattle in a condo my parents bought, and drives a car my parents pay for.    dumb liberal...but i love anyway.   lol.   and no longer do i have the trans am...i sold it ....i was an idiot, i wasted the money...so now ive got no car"

This coming from a guy who is now taking free medication from the government. See, at the end of the day, all this bullshit republican talk is shit. When push comes to shove, when you need help, your ass will be the first in line to receive government help, especially when your life is on the line.
im on the fence on this.... if he paid into the system his wbole life, then im cool with it... he earned it. However, if someone hasnt paid into it and are practically living off it, thats where I have a problem.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1006 on: December 25, 2013, 10:59:17 AM »
im on the fence on this.... if he paid into the system his wbole life, then im cool with it... he earned it. However, if someone hasnt paid into it and are practically living off it, thats where I have a problem.

Come on dude. That is a cop-out. (I paid into it). Fact of the matter is that he can get off his ass and get a job with medical coverage. Republicans always talk about "taking responsibility for your actions," "picking yourself up by your bootstraps," and "dont be like those lazy liberals." Free handouts, whether someone pays into it or not, is NOT lifting yourself up by your bootstraps, as those republicans claims.

As I said, all that talk is bullshit. At the end of the day, when your life or your kids life is on the line, these people are the first to receive free handouts.
X

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #1007 on: December 25, 2013, 11:01:26 AM »

He's 24 yrs old.  He has been a tweaker man-whore for a while now.  How and when did he ever "pay into" the system?  Unless he earned millions for a year or two and paid ALL OF IT to the government, what he is about to drain out of the pool is not even close to even steven.  The medications alone for a lifetime will be a fortune, not including the medical care for all the ailments that will arise from AIDS, full disability living stipend, section 8 housing, food stamps, etc. etc. etc. 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1008 on: December 25, 2013, 11:07:13 AM »
He's 24 yrs old.  He has been a tweaker man-whore for a while now.  How and when did he ever "pay into" the system?  Unless he earned millions for a year or two and paid ALL OF IT to the government, what he is about to drain out of the pool is not even close to even steven.  The medications alone for a lifetime will be a fortune, not including the medical care for all the ailments that will arise from AIDS, full disability living stipend, section 8 housing, food stamps, etc. etc. etc. 

Yes, the cost of his treatment will. be 100X compared to what Tdongz has put into the system.
X

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #1009 on: December 25, 2013, 11:07:48 AM »

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1010 on: December 25, 2013, 11:10:02 AM »

Come on dude. That is a cop-out. (I paid into it). Fact of the matter is that he can get off his ass and get a job with medical coverage. Republicans always talk about "taking responsibility for your actions," "picking yourself up by your bootstraps," and "dont be like those lazy liberals." Free handouts, whether someone pays into it or not, is NOT lifting yourself up by your bootstraps, as those republicans claims.

As I said, all that talk is bullshit. At the end of the day, when your life or your kids life is on the line, these people are the first to receive free handouts.
I wasnt arguing I was saying that in most cases im on the fence about the government's entitlement systems. If a person has wormed most of their life and paida their taxes, I have nothing really against them drawing that money back out when shit happens.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1011 on: December 25, 2013, 11:18:58 AM »
I wasnt arguing I was saying that in most cases im on the fence about the government's entitlement systems. If a person has wormed most of their life and paida their taxes, I have nothing really against them drawing that money back out when shit happens.

Gotcha.

However, republicans speak otherwise, yet, when shit hits the fan, they are the first ones on the handout line. Case in point, Tdongz.
X

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #1012 on: December 25, 2013, 11:29:29 AM »

Gotcha.

However, republicans speak otherwise, yet, when shit hits the fan, they are the first ones on the handout line. Case in point, Tdongz.

I agree that repubs are just as bad as libqueer dems, but that is like saying getting raped in the mouth is better than the ass.  You still are getting a dick shoved in you. 

And Tdongz being a good representative of anything at all other than homosex loving tweaker he-bitches is insane.  Did you see his pics where he is in a jockstrap or something lying on a bed?  Not exactly the best life decisions being made there, oh and all the uncovered cocks up the ass were a bad move too :D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1013 on: December 25, 2013, 11:35:24 AM »

Gotcha.

Tdongz hasnt been a republican in a long time. When he was in community college he was suddenly preaching many stereotypical liberal entitlement mentalities as well as some stereotypically stoner anarchist mentalities. Dude was like a walking stereotype of conformity to whoever was teaching him at the time.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1014 on: December 25, 2013, 11:37:59 AM »
Tdongz hasnt been a republican in a long time. When he was in community college he was suddenly preaching many stereotypical liberal entitlement mentalities as well as some stereotypically stoner anarchist mentalities. Dude was like a walking stereotype of conformity to whoever was teaching him at the time.

Tdongz may be a bad example, given how fucked up he was back in the day and whatnot lol
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1015 on: December 25, 2013, 11:39:48 AM »
I agree that repubs are just as bad as libqueer dems, but that is like saying getting raped in the mouth is better than the ass.  You still are getting a dick shoved in you. 

And Tdongz being a good representative of anything at all other than homosex loving tweaker he-bitches is insane.  Did you see his pics where he is in a jockstrap or something lying on a bed?  Not exactly the best life decisions being made there, oh and all the uncovered cocks up the ass were a bad move too :D

Yes, unfortunately, I have been able to see all of his pictures, even the one in the bunny costume. :-\ :-\
X

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #1016 on: December 25, 2013, 11:43:28 AM »

Yes, unfortunately, I have been able to see all of his pictures, even the one in the bunny costume. :-\ :-\

Those jockstrap pics were truly disturbing.  How does one human being have so much body hair?  I'm a wop so i know about hairy fucks, but Tqueerz is ape-like.  Missing link?  I have seen pics of mutilated bodies and burned corpses that didn't disturb me as much. 

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
« Reply #1017 on: December 25, 2013, 11:44:57 AM »
Those jockstrap pics were truly disturbing.  How does one human being have so much body hair?  I'm a wop so i know about hairy fucks, but Tqueerz is ape-like.  Missing link?  I have seen pics of mutilated bodies and burned corpses that didn't disturb me as much.  
^^This..he(FUGLY tbombz) looks like a sasquatch that sleeps in a vat of rogaine..the guy makes neanderthal man look like Steve Reeves.
H

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1018 on: December 25, 2013, 12:18:02 PM »

Tdongz may be a bad example, given how fucked up he was back in the day and whatnot lol
no, hes a great example of how peoples beliefs can do a 180 in no time depending on who theyre talking to and how easily influenced they are.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1019 on: December 25, 2013, 12:24:36 PM »
Tay-Tay pre-HIV:

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1020 on: December 25, 2013, 12:29:39 PM »
Tay-Tay pre-HIV:

brutal tonka t shirt and emo fag haircut.

taylor has always marched to the beat of his own drum, and you know whay, dude always mans up and takes responsibilities for his mistakes and failures.... gotta respect him for that. Never hear a whole lot of excuses or pity parties from the kid... he made dumb choices and heknkows it.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1021 on: December 25, 2013, 12:36:35 PM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1022 on: December 25, 2013, 12:39:13 PM »
no, hes a great example of how peoples beliefs can do a 180 in no time depending on who theyre talking to and how easily influenced they are.

The only beliefs that matter are the beliefs of the US and A!!!

:D :D

X

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #1023 on: December 25, 2013, 12:40:29 PM »
brutal tonka t shirt and emo fag haircut.

taylor has always marched to the beat of his own drum, and you know whay, dude always mans up and takes responsibilities for his mistakes and failures.... gotta respect him for that. Never hear a whole lot of excuses or pity parties from the kid... he made dumb choices and heknkows it.

good post

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1024 on: December 25, 2013, 12:45:29 PM »