Author Topic: Tbombz, Clear the air once and for all. What are these for?  (Read 162240 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Tbombz, Clear the air once and for all. What are these for?
« Reply #175 on: December 21, 2013, 09:56:42 AM »
It appears that Tbombz may be trolling.
X

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #176 on: December 21, 2013, 09:58:52 AM »
I really wish this had been true about the safe sex. It does show though that people here were concerned and did , often, warn about the health consequences of the lifestyle.
read that again, true grit. I didn't deny unsafe sex, I just asked "why would I?".  And I even explained part of my rationale at the time.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #177 on: December 21, 2013, 10:02:21 AM »
I got beat up by a couple cops pretty bad to the point where I was real bloody all over and when they brought me to the hospital I told me they might wanna check me for HIV since they probably got my blood all over themselves.  Right now , better than ever, to all the above. :)

Why did the cops beat you up T?

What exactly happened??

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: December 21, 2013, 10:04:24 AM »
Well, Adam...  I have HIV. Diagnosed in July.

Sorry to read this. Take particularly good care of your health and if you are lucky, you should be able to still live a long healthy life. Fortunately, there are meds today that help keep HIV under control.  

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #179 on: December 21, 2013, 10:08:16 AM »
read that again, true grit. I didn't deny unsafe sex, I just asked "why would I?".  And I even explained part of my rationale at the time.

I don't agree. I would say that this is a denial.

3) I am well aware of the consequences of bbehaviors. doing something often makes it less treasured. having an open and frequently active sex drive with ever changing sexual partners has made me somewhat disinterested with sex relative to where i used to be, except my increased comfortability with it has increased the amount of it being sent in my direction which seems to make up for my "lack of production"  ;D yes if i had unprotected sex id be at risk of disease. i dont know why you guys assume i ever do it raw. why would i? anyways, i do know alot fo people who do sometimes and they usualy feel that mixing of blood/genes/whatever between people is a good thing and happily accept any shared fate.

Are you denying that you were trying to give the impression you practised safe sex?
O

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #180 on: December 21, 2013, 10:08:34 AM »
So why would Adam create a seperate thread about a possible Tbombz sex change? Why also would Tbombz show a picture of soy nuts, and say " helps raise estrogen levels"

What role would estrogen play in hiv?

What role does estrogen play in bullshit?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #181 on: December 21, 2013, 10:08:54 AM »
Tbombz did a little jail time for the assault.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #182 on: December 21, 2013, 10:12:01 AM »
So your uncle has had aids since the late 70's. Bullshit. People didnt even know what aids was back then. It almost surely would have been a death sentence as well.
This is true the first aids case reported in the US was 1980! May have had it before they knew what it was, but surely would have died because of lack of treatment available.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #183 on: December 21, 2013, 10:13:20 AM »
I don't agree. I would say that this is a denial.

Are you denying that you were trying to give the impression you practised safe sex?
there are times in my life when I have provide people with the truth, but done it in a slimey and and smart-assed manner.  Usually yes it's when I just don't really want to admit to something and try to position myself as superior by coming up with a way to word my reply so that they see the truth but interpret the lie... Or something like that. Basically I way so that in times like these I can say "I didn't lie, look, I told the truth ".. But if I never get caught then no one is ever the wiser.

Well, I try not to be that anymore

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #184 on: December 21, 2013, 10:14:21 AM »
Tbombz did a little jail time for the assault.

:o :o :o :o

Oh I see what you are insinuating....jeez that really is terrible if he got it that way.

I joke and troll at times, but sexual assault is abhorrent and i will not joke about that.  

Tbomz, I'm truly sorry if that happened to you.  Man, I feel bad making any jokes about him now....well the bunny suit joke i made in the other thread was funny. :D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #185 on: December 21, 2013, 10:15:10 AM »
there are times in my life when I have provide people with the truth, but done it in a slimey and and smart-assed manner.  Usually yes it's when I just don't really want to admit to something and try to position myself as superior by coming up with a way to word my reply so that they see the truth but interpret the lie... Or something like that. Basically I way so that in times like these I can say "I didn't lie, look, I told the truth ".. But if I never get caught then no one is ever the wiser.

Does this mean thath 2025 is out of the question?  ???

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #186 on: December 21, 2013, 10:17:35 AM »
I would say almost every person who contracted hiv in the early 80's died from aids.

They simply did not know how to treat it.

Did they even know about aids in the late 70's?

I thought it became known in the early 80's?
It wasn't officialy called AIDS untill 1980!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: December 21, 2013, 10:18:53 AM »
So this means bikini slut is full of shit. Not surprising.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: December 21, 2013, 10:19:46 AM »

Or she just made a simple mistake with the number of years - ie..it was 25, not 35.
O

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #189 on: December 21, 2013, 10:22:15 AM »

Coming from the epitome of truth.....fucking lying piece of retard shit

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: December 21, 2013, 10:23:34 AM »
Stop trying to analize TBombz , he's fine with his HIV , why do you guys care so much about it ???

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #191 on: December 21, 2013, 10:23:58 AM »
Why did the cops beat you up T?

What exactly happened??
I was walking around town looking for Reptilians. Went into a grocery store with my shirt off and made an announcement "EVERYBODY, THERES REPTILIAN ALIENS ON THE PLANET. THEY ARE EATING OUR BABIES. THIS IS NOT A JOKE. ILL BE OVER AT THE VALERO AT SUNDOWN WAITING FOR ANY OF YOU PUSSY ASS REPTILIANS WHO WILL SHOW UP. THIS IS NOT A JOKE. HAVE A GOOD EVENING EVERYONE. ".  They called the police. As I walked down the street outside I cop pulled up and got out of his car. I started yelling, because I was in the ghetto and there were about 20-30 people across the street at the Mexican market watching, "THE COPS A REPTILIAN ALIEN!!"  The cop started to get pissed off. So I yell "SEE, HES GETTING MAD BECAUSE HES A REPTILIAN!" While laughing hysterically and doing "high knees" standing in place. The cop approached to arrest me, and I put on the burners like I was Barry sanders. Unfortunately, I don't have juke moves like Barry sanders and I got hit from two directions at the same time by two different cops coming at me like they got into the football game too. Fuckers held me down and punched and kicked the living shit out of me till I'm yelling "just fucking kill me already" , thinking they were indeed Reptilians about to eat my flesh after this incident anyways. At which point they throw restraints over my legs, cuff me behind my back , throw a black bag over my head, and chuck me into the back of a squad car.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: December 21, 2013, 10:24:37 AM »
Or she just made a simple mistake with the number of years - ie..it was 25, not 35.
Sure he did. He lied and fucked up.

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #193 on: December 21, 2013, 10:24:58 AM »
Stop trying to analize TBombz , he's fine with his HIV , why do you guys care so much about it ???

If that was actually an accidental misspelling it would be the funniest thing posted on this thread.....either way it's funny  :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: December 21, 2013, 10:25:15 AM »

This may be true, but it existed never-the-less.

Senhor José (English: Mr. Joseph): A Portuguese man who is the first confirmed case of HIV-2. He was believed to have been exposed to the disease in Guinea-Bissau in 1966. He was treated at the London Hospital for Tropical Diseases by Professor Anthony Bryceson until finally succumbing to the disease in 1978.

Also, three cases among gay men in California and six cases among Haitian immigrants to the United States were confirmed.

Main article: Robert Rayford

Robert Rayford: The first confirmed case of AIDS in the United States, a 16-year-old boy from Missouri who died in 1969.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: December 21, 2013, 10:26:41 AM »
Starting to wonder if this is a grand trollance given Adam's responses and Bombz's posts in this thead.
O

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: December 21, 2013, 10:27:19 AM »
I was walking around town looking for Reptilians. Went into a grocery store with my shirt off and made an announcement "EVERYBODY, THERES REPTILIAN ALIENS ON THE PLANET. THEY ARE EATING OUR BABIES. THIS IS NOT A JOKE. ILL BE OVER AT THE VALERO AT SUNDOWN WAITING FOR ANY OF YOU PUSSY ASS REPTILIANS WHO WILL SHOW UP. THIS IS NOT A JOKE. HAVE A GOOD EVENING EVERYONE. ".  They called the police. As I walked down the street outside I cop pulled up and got out of his car. I started yelling, because I was in the ghetto and there were about 20-30 people across the street at the Mexican market watching, "THE COPS A REPTILIAN ALIEN!!"  The cop started to get pissed off. So I yell "SEE, HES GETTING MAD BECAUSE HES A REPTILIAN!" While laughing hysterically and doing "high knees" standing in place. The cop approached to arrest me, and I put on the burners like I was Barry sanders. Unfortunately, I don't have juke moves like Barry sanders and I got hit from two directions at the same time by two different cops coming at me like they got into the football game too. Fuckers held me down and punched and kicked the living shit out of me till I'm yelling "just fucking kill me already" , thinking they were indeed Reptilians about to eat my flesh after this incident anyways. At which point they throw restraints over my legs, cuff me behind my back , throw a black bag over my head, and chuck me into the back of a squad car.
And...... The end of the thread folks. Good show tbombz and adonis.

ganero76

« Reply #197 on: December 21, 2013, 10:27:41 AM »

Save the psychobabble for your NA meetings. This is Getbig.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: December 21, 2013, 10:28:32 AM »
If that was actually an accidental misspelling it would be the funniest thing posted on this thread.....either way it's funny  :D

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=analize

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: December 21, 2013, 10:28:38 AM »

Guess you were pretty fucked up on that day, huh? I am surprised you remember this in such detail.