Author Topic: Tbombz, Clear the air once and for all. What are these for?  (Read 161499 times)

booty

• Getbig V
Re: Tbombz, Clear the air once and for all. What are these for?
« Reply #600 on: December 21, 2013, 11:28:02 PM »
Booty is laughing all the way to the bank...  8)
how? I make a living working at a gym as a pt/ gym instructor.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #601 on: December 21, 2013, 11:29:50 PM »

a lot of testosterone mixed with rage flying around and for Booty this is a kind of foreplay. She knows how to play this game. And enjoy every minute of it.

In which case, add sadomasochism to her resume.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #602 on: December 21, 2013, 11:30:58 PM »
I am not a whore. You can't name anyone I have fucked. Just throwing that out there that I am a whore because you say so, doesn't make it a fact. I am very selective who I sleep with

Oops, thought you went Christmas shopping.

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #603 on: December 21, 2013, 11:31:14 PM »
So this post its about tmbiobz or about the old hooker?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #604 on: December 21, 2013, 11:31:58 PM »
I am sick and tired of it to be honest. Maybe I will just fuck off.

Good idea.

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #605 on: December 21, 2013, 11:34:13 PM »
I am not a whore. You can't name anyone I have fucked. Just throwing that out there that I am a whore because you say so, doesn't make it a fact. I am very selective who I sleep with  
just because u look, speak and behave like a whore doesnt mean  u arent one

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #606 on: December 21, 2013, 11:34:51 PM »
you are a dick. no need to talk to a woman like that. ever

You'll learn. Many have fallen before you.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #607 on: December 21, 2013, 11:37:30 PM »
You are absolutely an underrated poster my friend.  :)

Thank you. So are you.
O

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #608 on: December 21, 2013, 11:39:15 PM »
Lee Priest!!!

I win.

Oh? Did he fuck her too? I thought all he did was shit on her fake tits.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #609 on: December 21, 2013, 11:40:07 PM »
Oh? Did he fuck her too? I thought all he did was shit on her fake tits.

Damn, Prime getting brutal..
O

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #610 on: December 21, 2013, 11:42:34 PM »
I wonder why that is?  They talk about the same standard of treatment as men, where here we have men talking about sex non stop.  Yet the minute a woman opens her mouth it gets filled with angry insults as if she is not allowed to discuss anything related to the matter.  I really don`t get it.

Well then, you and Booty should become lovers. She is trolling for a new one, incase you hadn't noticed.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #611 on: December 21, 2013, 11:43:50 PM »
What precisely are they annoyed about?  ???

Attention whoring. The usual with Booty.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #612 on: December 21, 2013, 11:46:04 PM »
Why hate women?  I never understood that either.  Unless you are homosexual or something of course.

Seems like you and Booty should hook up.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #613 on: December 21, 2013, 11:50:03 PM »
Prime got into the eggnog early.
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #614 on: December 21, 2013, 11:50:40 PM »
You are an old, perverted degenerate with a mind full of cock. Your sister is obviously corrupted as well. Were you two sexually abused as children?

Nope.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #615 on: December 21, 2013, 11:51:37 PM »
Damn, Prime getting brutal..
He's bitter because I called him "dense" and tapped into his weakness which is the fact that he loves the cock and is a homosexual in denial.  The docking joke revealed his weakness and guilt over his preference for cock.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #616 on: December 21, 2013, 11:54:11 PM »

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #617 on: December 22, 2013, 12:03:24 AM »
lol yes shockwave talked about his wife and analsex and has even posted nude pics of his wife so it is a little funny that he goes off on booty for that..sure shockw hasnt posted pics of his face and his name but anyway...
I was mostly trolling her after she got all butthurt at a dumb joke... but the difference still stands.... its not MY wife posting pics of her twat and talking about getting off, I was the one posting the pics. If my wife was on getbig telling a bunch of strange men how she gets off from anal id fucking divorce her ass in a heartbeat...

I have zero problem with sluts that are just sluts. I dont care that she talks about sex at all. Its the complete denial of her personality traits and patters that irritates me sometimes.

sluts are cool. My problem is when theyre dumb sluts, whores that keep telling everyone 'im not a whore, im not insecure, now heres a pic of my pussy arent I hot I like to swallow', proclaiming their status as a good girl the whole time. These girls are often the biggest whores around but theyre fucking dumb and cant be honest with themselves and see what they really do.

very similar to DLB claiming natty when she clearly juices her brains out.

I have zero patience for these chicks because theyre usually a pain in the ass, talking about themselves and sex constantly but getting all offended the second you make a joke that they identify with, because deep down inside then know they're dirty whores and they wont/cant admit it.

they also usually have a huge line of white knights that hang off them desperate to get laid, telling them that shes really a good girl and that other dudes should treat her better after they get fucked and dropped on their face buy dudes who can tell that theyre whores, so they never actually have to face the reality of fheir actions because they can just run from dude to dude with sob stories of mistreatment at the hands of these 'terrible men', when in reality dudes either didnt want to be with her or she cheated on them.it creates a system of zero accountability, and these types of women seek out these desperate men for attention and validation, even though they wind up cheating on them every time.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #618 on: December 22, 2013, 12:06:11 AM »
He's bitter because I called him "dense" and tapped into his weakness which is the fact that he loves the cock and is a homosexual in denial.  The docking joke revealed his weakness and guilt over his preference for cock.

He does like a bit of cock now and then, yes. At least you guys have some common ground to build bridges with.
O

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #619 on: December 22, 2013, 12:07:41 AM »
booty logic - 'you dont know who ive I fucked therefore im not a whore'
Walks like a whore, talks like a whore, but clearly cant be a whore because have never visually witnessed whoring and dont personally know anyone shes fucked.  Makes perfect sense

haha, yeah, sure, whatever you say.  :D

As I stated already, you haven't met me therefore cannot say I walk like a whore or talk like one.  Everybody I have met, has never come away saying anything remotely like the above. 

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #620 on: December 22, 2013, 12:11:25 AM »
As I stated already, you haven't met me therefore cannot say I walk like a whore or talk like one.  Everybody I have met, has never come away saying anything remotely like the above.  
just because u look, speak and behave like a whore doesnt mean  u arent one

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #621 on: December 22, 2013, 12:17:24 AM »
Her partner died on her.  He was her everything.  Do you have any idea what that does to a woman who puts so much trust into someone, especially at a young age?  I don`t find her below average intelligence at all.  A lot of women do not even know how to operate a message board and have the attention span of a housefly.  This is not Booty.  Perhaps you are just so narrowly focused on her sex posts that you fail to see anything else she writes.  Trust me, she does have stuff to contribute, its all about asking the right questions and drawing it out of her.  
I believe that the angry narrow minded guys are not capable of being focused on anything other than my posts about sex.  They can't see or more like refuse to see past the fact that I have stuff to contribute and have a multi facet personality.  
You have the intelligence to be able to draw things out of people.  You can look deeper too.  Not everyone can.  They only look on the surface and judge and think they know it all.  Really they are the most stupid, uninteresting and usually very narrow minded individuals.  
As for my partner its hard for me to even talk about it here, especially knowing the kind of attacks I would endure.  I would never allow people to see my weaknesses as they would use it against me.  But you are spot on as usual in regards to how it affected me...his death.  I would never depend on or trust another man after this.  I would trust someone as love and honesty but not being there for me.  The only person I can depend on, is myself.  

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #622 on: December 22, 2013, 12:17:30 AM »
There is no way Booty let Lee shit on her chest.

I can't believe anyone is stupid enough to believe this.

However I believe that Lee has plugged every hole of hers. :D

Seriously...I love teasing Booty as much as anyone else but she seems like good people. And not just because she is beautiful. If she was ugly I would still think she seems like good people.

Does she like attention? Fuck...obviously. But so does Shizzo and Groink. So you can't single her out for that.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #623 on: December 22, 2013, 12:24:18 AM »
There is no way Booty let Lee shit on her chest.

I can't believe anyone is stupid enough to believe this.

However I believe that Lee has plugged every hole of hers. :D

Seriously...I love teasing Booty as much as anyone else but she seems like good people. And not just because she is beautiful. If she was ugly I would still think she seems like good people.

Does she like attention? Fuck...obviously. But so does Shizzo and Groink. So you can't single her out for that.
Thank you Bikinslut.  I have always been very fiesty around Lee...pushing his buttons and such.  I let him know from the very start there was things I would never put up with.  Which is why we always clashed and there was always this back and forth arguing.  As much as we get along, pretty soon we are arguing although most of the time it was just fun.  I enjoyed seeing steam come out of his ears.  He never did anything disrespectful around me apart from arguing with me over dinner in front of friends.  I didn't think he should bring that to the dinner table but everyone thought we were funny.  I would never allow a man to treat me in a degrading way and shitting on a person is so degrading and disrespectful that I can't see how people get off on that kind of thing.  My mind can't even go there.  I think if any man was to seriously ask me to do something so vulgar I would throw something at him with intent to knock him the fuck out or some sense into him. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #624 on: December 22, 2013, 12:25:19 AM »
As I stated already, you haven't met me therefore cannot say I walk like a whore or talk like one.  Everybody I have met, has never come away saying anything remotely like the above. 
*facepalm*

Even if I was still being entertained by insulting you (which im not, ive tired of that) you have to realize how retarded it is to argue that youre not a whore, using only your word and the fact that we dont know you personally as evidence?

shit your nudes are all over the place here, you post pics of yourself anytime anyone says your name, and you talk about how much you love it in the ass. Not to mention you got extremely fly off thr handle butthurt when i made a joke about cum leaking out of your butthole more often than youd like to admit. Hell i was even being nice to you for once, until i evidently struck some nerve with that joke, which really kinda makes it seem like youre a little sensitive about that. But you expect us to just buy it that youre some kind of good girl, because you say so. Contrary to pretty much youre entire posting history. If yoj were some kind of gimmick account, I may buy it.

Cmon.... you cant be that dumb.