Author Topic: Tbombz, Clear the air once and for all. What are these for?  (Read 159838 times)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
Re: Tbombz, Clear the air once and for all. What are these for?
« Reply #1175 on: January 11, 2014, 01:25:17 PM »
I was an uneducated, unemployed 20 year old with no money. I was not Catholic and would not convert. My parents were divorced.  My wife was an employed 21 year old from a once wealthy family whose education was in Catholic schools. Her parents never divorced, although her mother died years before we met. Clearly, her family thought I was marrying up.
aaa i see. It was another time back then

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #1176 on: January 11, 2014, 01:27:59 PM »
I doubt they knew about that.
as a bisexual man a penoris must be the ultimate thing for you, you get the best from the both worlds :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1177 on: January 11, 2014, 01:37:20 PM »
aaa i see. It was another time back then

Yes it was. Not only that, my wife came from a family where her mother never worked outside the home and even in the home she had a live-in housekeeper to help with household chores and taking care of the kids. In those days, the man in the family was the bread winner. My mom didn't work either. She hung out by the pool all day.

Our parents didn't think it would work because they saw us as complete opposites and neither my wife nor I lived up to the ideal each of our parents had envisioned our partners to be. My mom thought my wife was far too quite and not assertive enough. My father-in-law thought I was after my wife's money and/or that she was pregnant and felt she had to marry me.

Our son was born almost two years after we married. My wife spent her small inheritance from her mother's estate before we married. What is interesting is that over the years, I was the one who inherited the most money. Although my parents weren't rich, I came from a wealthy extended family. One of the reasons I was attracted to my wife was because she was quite and not bitchy like my mom.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #1178 on: January 11, 2014, 01:44:14 PM »
Yes it was. Not only that, my wife came from a family where her mother never worked outside the home and even in the home she had a live-in housekeeper to help with household chores and taking care of the kids. In those days, the man in the family was the bread winner. My mom didn't work either. She hung out by the pool all day.

Our parents didn't think it would work because they saw us as complete opposites and neither my wife nor I lived up to the ideal each of our parents had envisioned our partners to be. My mom thought my wife was far too quite and not assertive enough. My father-in-law thought I was after my wife's money and/or that she was pregnant and felt she had to marry me.

Our son was born almost two years after we married. My wife spent her small inheritance from her mother's estate before we married. What is interesting is that over the years, I was the one who inherited the most money. Although my parents weren't rich, I came from a wealthy extended family. One of the reasons I was attracted to my wife was because she was quite and not bitchy like my mom.
did her parents ever accept your marriage?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1179 on: January 11, 2014, 01:46:31 PM »
as a bisexual man a penoris must be the ultimate thing for you, you get the best from the both worlds :D

Someone having "penoris" is not the ultimate thing for me. If it were, I wouldn't have married a woman. My penoris is pretty important to me. I am glad I have one. Unless a guy has had sex with another guy and enjoyed it, he really can't understand it. For me it was a purely physical pleasure and not a romantic one. Sex which includes a reciprocal romance with someone you love is the ultimate complete experience. Surprisingly, there are a lot of straight and gay people who never have such a complete experience, which is sad.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1180 on: January 11, 2014, 01:48:32 PM »
I can relate to prime.  My in-laws didn't like me at first.  I was catholic and they were baptist so a naturally I was a sinner.   Eventually they grew to love me.  What really helped is that my sister in-law married my good friend mark.  In their eyes I was a saint by comparison.
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1181 on: January 11, 2014, 01:56:14 PM »
did her parents ever accept your marriage?

My stepfather, who was my wife's only living parent was an odd duck. He wasn't a very loving father. I think it pissed him off that I took his daughter from him because he depended on her to take care of him. He was a loaner and for many years an alcoholic. We'd visit him as often as we could. He was cordial but never warm towards either of us. My wife's siblings eventually accepted our marriage because they saw that we were happy together.

Interestingly enough, aside from one of my wife's sisters, of all of both our siblings, we are the only couple to have remained married. All the others eventually divorced. My sister married 5 times and has at least that many boyfriends.

Ours is a love story. Neither of us are perfect people and maybe we seemed like an unlikely couple to some, but we have always loved each other and that is ultimately what counts.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1182 on: January 11, 2014, 02:13:40 PM »
I can relate to prime.  My in-laws didn't like me at first.  I was catholic and they were baptist so a naturally I was a sinner.   Eventually they grew to love me.  What really helped is that my sister in-law married my good friend mark.  In their eyes I was a saint by comparison.

Religion can be a chasm between people. My parents exposed me to Religious Science which was very "new age" in those days. I was originally baptized in the Episcopal Church, which was my father's family religion. Later I was baptized as a Christian Scientist. My wife was from a very old and devote Catholic family. She and all her siblings went to Catholic school. It was not uncommon for the priests from Good Shepard in Beverly Hills, CA to join her family for dinner.

When my wife and I decided to marry, I took Catholicism classes design primarily for converts. My wife didn't mind that I was not interested in converting to Catholicism. I did however agree that our kids would be raised Catholic. The original priest we worked with, refused to marry us because  he found out that we were already living together (go figure). At this point the big wedding her family planned with the reception at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel was called off. My wife and I eloped to Las Vegas to get married. A year later a Paulist Catholic priest agree to marry us in the Chapel at the Catholic Church in West Los Angeles. We gave ourselves a reception in our apartment.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1183 on: January 11, 2014, 02:56:05 PM »
I had someone I helped for a year with HIV. One of the main things was getting them off those heavy meds. Detox the body .. the meds are doing a lot of damage. I believe the problem is in the mind and it should be addressed as such. No laughing matter.

if this is not a joke you are the worst kind of charlatan.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1184 on: January 11, 2014, 05:01:17 PM »

And did you ever resort to munching on cock to bury those feelings of rejection?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1185 on: January 11, 2014, 05:03:21 PM »
And did you ever resort to munching on cock to bury those feelings of rejection?

Is that how you deal with rejection?
A

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #1186 on: January 11, 2014, 05:05:28 PM »
Is that how you deal with rejection?
who doesn't?
follow the arrows

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1187 on: January 11, 2014, 05:07:54 PM »
who doesn't?

Good questions.  It's how tbumz dealt with rejection.
A

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #1188 on: January 11, 2014, 05:10:06 PM »
poor tbombz. always getting the shaft
follow the arrows

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1189 on: January 11, 2014, 05:11:14 PM »
poor tbombz. always getting the shaft

He got the short end of the stick.
A

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #1190 on: January 11, 2014, 05:14:48 PM »
He got the short end of the stick.
we're a little harsh on him. He's a smart kid, just directionless with some self-control problems.
follow the arrows

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #1191 on: January 11, 2014, 05:14:54 PM »
lets not make fun about tbomb, he may look like the missing evolutionary link from ape to homosapiens, but he classifies at very least as homo-somewhat-sapien

still no job, while relying on society to pay for his meds.

n

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1192 on: January 11, 2014, 05:16:38 PM »
we're a little harsh on him. He's a smart kid, just directionless with some self-control problems.

You're right.  Piling on might not be the best thing.....he might like that
A

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1193 on: January 12, 2014, 03:42:12 AM »
instead of telling you all the ways in which past friends, girlfriends, and associates have profited from knowing me..

Heres what I will say

1) I already hit rock bottom, that was on Aug.2

2) I dont do any drugs, no meth, no xtc, no coke, no weed, no alcohol, no nicotine, no caffiene... NOTHING  .. since late september.

3) when I was bisexual, she didnt care

4) ive been heterosexual and faithfully monogamous since late September

5) go read the bible and stop being judgemental :)

You do not all the sudden decide not to be bisexual...You can decide to stop having sex with men, but that is it...

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #1194 on: January 12, 2014, 06:53:01 AM »
Tbombz just stay positive.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1195 on: January 12, 2014, 06:56:32 AM »

he will.

LittleJ

• Getbig V

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #1197 on: January 12, 2014, 10:41:26 AM »

He's not just sure...he's hiv positive.   :D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1198 on: January 14, 2014, 12:33:26 PM »

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #1199 on: January 14, 2014, 11:18:44 PM »
You do not all the sudden decide not to be bisexual...You can decide to stop having sex with men, but that is it...
men are men, women are women. Naturally and eternally we are what we born. If it wad for a man to have sex with men he would have been born a woman. And vice versa. Due to experience we can lose sight of our natural essence, whether willfully or unbeknownst. But, if we realize the wrong in our ways we can make the choice to change. First by altering the external behavior, and with a continuous change the internal urges feelings etc will start to go back to center.