Author Topic: Why was I voted most Racist Poster of 2013?  (Read 24942 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Why was I voted most Racist Poster of 2013?
« Reply #200 on: December 25, 2013, 11:05:37 AM »
333386 - Not a real bonifide racist. He's one of those guys that has black friends if they think like him and hates the ghetto thugs. I've got no problem with him although we probably wouldn't be bosom buddies. lol

Archer- Defensive racist. Anything you throw historical truth or show us Hebrews in a better light than what he is. Instant defense and racial jokes, slurs or whatever. Clearly sensitive.

Chiro- Not racist. Good bro, just full of jokes.

Kwon- Euroracist....harmless little sheep.

Newmom- Not really racist. She fucked a Puerto Rican. Doesn't like Hebrews unless it's just friendly chat. BTW, does she even know what Puerto Ricans are?

Anytime I see someone spreading historical untruths, misrepresenting facts and statistics or trying to generalize or stereotype white people I react. People don't like it when they can't use racism against a white person in order to get them to comply with their world view.  I've never used a racial slur.  You and little J are far more racist than I will ever be.  Little J uses racial slurs all the time but hes a coward about it.

Prove Im a racist wiggs
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #201 on: December 25, 2013, 11:22:32 AM »
Anytime I see someone spreading historical untruths, misrepresenting facts and statistics or trying to generalize or stereotype white people I react. People don't like it when they can't use racism against a white person in order to get them to comply with their world view.  I've never used a racial slur.  You and little J are far more racist than I will ever be.  Little J uses racial slurs all the time but hes a coward about it.

Prove Im a racist wiggs
We've been through this before. You are what you are. You're cool until I start throwing history's truths in your face. It's hook, line and sinker everytime. You're clearly bothered by it. That's why I called you a defensive racist. You're only a racist when you play defense. Other than that, you're ok. LOL. Yeah I'm so racist.  ::)

I even things out around here with truth and you wack asses can't handle it. You can call me a racist for the next 50 years and I'll never be looked at as a racist by the majority of the population. This is a double standard I like. I don't have to prove anything. People see you for what you are. It wasn't clear before it certainly is now. The only thing you don't like about what I say is the stuff that's true about Hebrews, Egyptians and whites and albinism. If that's racist, then yes, I'm racist.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #202 on: December 25, 2013, 11:31:59 AM »
We've been through this before. You are what you are. You're cool until I start throwing history's truths in your face. It's hook, line and sinker everytime. You're clearly bothered by it. That's why I called you a defensive racist. You're only a racist when you play defense. Other than that, you're ok. LOL. Yeah I'm so racist.  ::)

I even things out around here with truth and you wack asses can't handle it. You can call me a racist for the next 50 years and I'll never be looked at as a racist by the majority of the population. This is a double standard I like. I don't have to prove anything. People see you for what you are. It wasn't clear before it certainly is now. The only thing you don't like about what I say is the stuff that's true about Hebrews, Egyptians and whites and albinism. If that's racist, then yes, I'm racist.

You've lost every contest you've entered.  From history, doomsday predictions to comets, you always come out looking like a paranoid delusional fool. No one takes you seriously.   And why wouldn't I be bothered by someone who flaunts his historical ignorance and total stupidity like a badge of honor.  Unlike you, I've spent most of my adult life studying history.
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #203 on: December 25, 2013, 11:46:57 AM »
You've lost every contest you've entered.  From history, doomsday predictions to comets, you always come out looking like a paranoid delusional fool. No one takes you seriously.   And why wouldn't I be bothered by someone who flaunts his historical ignorance and total stupidity like a badge of honor.  Unlike you, I've spent most of my adult life studying history.

First off, there's no contest. Second. I've never lost anything regarding history. Why? Because you said so? Because you refuse to accept what I've shown? That's your business. You and you're people don't have the market cornered on truth. Matter of fact, I'd say it's proven that America is a liar when it comes to presenting the actual truth. That's not just me that feels this way. People know. The lies are coming unglued and theres nothing you can do about at this point. You're taking it too personal. LOL at the anger displayed in your post. Unlike me huh? This is why you get your ass raped in all these discussions or are a no show. You know jack and shit.  Keep using your weak Ad hominem attacks to try to discredit me it hasn't worked yet.

I've wasted enough time with you. You know what's up.  :-* Till you any of you brainwashed goons come up with other lies that stick. The truth is what we'll be going by.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #204 on: December 25, 2013, 12:01:39 PM »
333386 - Not a real bonifide racist. He's one of those guys that has black friends if they think like him and hates the ghetto thugs. I've got no problem with him although we probably wouldn't be bosom buddies. lol

Archer- Defensive racist. Anything you throw historical truth or show us Hebrews in a better light than what he is. Instant defense and racial jokes, slurs or whatever. Clearly sensitive.

Chiro- Not racist. Good bro, just full of jokes.

Kwon- Euroracist....harmless little sheep.

Newmom- Not really racist. She fucked a Puerto Rican. Doesn't like Hebrews unless it's just friendly chat. BTW, does she even know what Puerto Ricans are?

Thank you my Hebrew brother.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: December 25, 2013, 12:05:06 PM »
Hey Little J: how many homeless people did you feed today? Because I spent an hour an a half dropping off food baskets to mainly black homeless people in my city for Christmas in sub zero temperatures, freezing my white tits off. How many racists do you know that do this? What have you done to help out a black man today?
calm down snowflake :D ;D
n

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #206 on: December 25, 2013, 12:13:09 PM »
Moses was most likely a Hebrew.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #207 on: December 25, 2013, 12:14:31 PM »
calm down snowflake :D ;D

No fuck this big whiny baby. He mouths off and calls other people racist yet sits on his black ass all Christmas not helping out his own impoverished people.

Errbody wanna be like Martin Luther King Jr. but nobody wanna deliver no HEAVY ASS food baskets to broke ass black people!  >:(

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #208 on: December 25, 2013, 12:15:30 PM »
First off, there's no contest. Second. I've never lost anything regarding history. Why? Because you said so? Because you refuse to accept what I've shown? That's your business. You and you're people don't have the market cornered on truth. Matter of fact, I'd say it's proven that America is a liar when it comes to presenting the actual truth. That's not just me that feels this way. People know. The lies are coming unglued and theres nothing you can do about at this point. You're taking it too personal. LOL at the anger displayed in your post. Unlike me huh? This is why you get your ass raped in all these discussions or are a no show. You know jack and shit.  Keep using your weak Ad hominem attacks to try to discredit me it hasn't worked yet.

I've wasted enough time with you. You know what's up.  :-* Till you any of you brainwashed goons come up with other lies that stick. The truth is what we'll be going by.

same nonsense you always post when you want to run away from a thread.  
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #209 on: December 25, 2013, 12:39:18 PM »
Moses was most likely a Hebrew.

Moses was from the tribe of Levi. Judah, Levi, and Benjamin make up the House of Judah. This is the Negro house. The Black Jews. Me, Parker, and the vile same sexual Vince. This is from one of many books they don't want you to see. Google heeboes. That's what we were called before our identity was jacked prior to being put on ships. It was "negro" in America. Because being the Hebrews and knowing it is a humongous psychological advantage. This is why we were destroy. It was a team up...The Vatican was in on it also. It fulfilled a prophecy and they got to make shit tons of money for free slavery. When this is mainstream and no longer suppressed this will be a game changer. Remember these words. The people you call African American the true Hebrew Israelites of the Bible (Which says numerous times throughout the Bible the Israelites are Black unto the ground, meaning various shades of black) will get that land back if they wake up and understand who were are and what were supposed to be doing. All the prophecies that are supposed to come true have come true including with us. It's actually pretty amazing.   

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #210 on: December 25, 2013, 12:53:13 PM »
At this point I'm sure those that though otherwise know I'm telling truth with all I've shown over the last year. Yes, even off the record a Hebrew friend of mine got a Rabbi to admit it. They know who we are. Of course they fucking do. For us to know and use this power would mean a paradigm shit to where we'd rule. And they'd never allow that to happen. This is why we are kept in check. There is also a huge spiritual aspect to it most of you wont understand but then you aren't meant to because only awake Hebrews that know who they are can. Even when we didn't know who we were we've always been the most spiritual people. That's not by accident. It's because it's meant to be. We're the Israelites of the Bible. The people whose ancestors wrote the Bibles.  That's us. That's why we're so spiritual. I became very spiritual and God opened my eyes to find this information and to spread it me people. And to spread his word to the nations. This is what the Israelite are supposed to do. This is why it's meant for me to understand the Bible and you baffoons make up stories about. You're not going to teach an Israelite the Bible. We're waking up and people need to get used to it. And Negroes...You thought it was tough being a n*gga? You aint seen shit yet. Get ready to feel the wrath as in Israelite. God's chosen people. I hope your ready. Like I told that little frog Shizzo. There's a pecking order in Heaven and there's a natural pecking order here. Read the pages of the Bible and it tells you he set us apart to be different but we wanted to mix and not follow the ten commandments among other Hebrew laws and he cursed us. He did it just the way it happened and it's still on us just like he said it would be. This stuff is no joke. The Bible is real. It's my people's history book. Btw, Christ would be known as an African American today. He's from my tribe. Oh the irony. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #211 on: December 25, 2013, 01:20:17 PM »
At this point I'm sure those that though otherwise know I'm telling truth with all I've shown over the last year. Yes, even off the record a Hebrew friend of mine got a Rabbi to admit it. They know who we are. Of course they fucking do. For us to know and use this power would mean a paradigm shit to where we'd rule. And they'd never allow that to happen. This is why we are kept in check. There is also a huge spiritual aspect to it most of you wont understand but then you aren't meant to because only awake Hebrews that know who they are can. Even when we didn't know who we were we've always been the most spiritual people. That's not by accident. It's because it's meant to be. We're the Israelites of the Bible. The people whose ancestors wrote the Bibles.  That's us. That's why we're so spiritual. I became very spiritual and God opened my eyes to find this information and to spread it me people. And to spread his word to the nations. This is what the Israelite are supposed to do. This is why it's meant for me to understand the Bible and you baffoons make up stories about. You're not going to teach an Israelite the Bible. We're waking up and people need to get used to it. And Negroes...You thought it was tough being a n*gga? You aint seen shit yet. Get ready to feel the wrath as in Israelite. God's chosen people. I hope your ready. Like I told that little frog Shizzo. There's a pecking order in Heaven and there's a natural pecking order here. Read the pages of the Bible and it tells you he set us apart to be different but we wanted to mix and not follow the ten commandments among other Hebrew laws and he cursed us. He did it just the way it happened and it's still on us just like he said it would be. This stuff is no joke. The Bible is real. It's my people's history book. Btw, Christ would be known as an African American today. He's from my tribe. Oh the irony. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Wiggs on POF there seems to be lots of black chicks with a great set of tits but not much else in the way of attractiveness, can you speak on this ???

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #212 on: December 25, 2013, 01:41:05 PM »
i wouldnt date a black woman again

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #213 on: December 25, 2013, 02:02:26 PM »
Wiggs ain't even black!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #214 on: December 25, 2013, 02:28:24 PM »
Wiggs on POF there seems to be lots of black chicks with a great set of tits but not much else in the way of attractiveness, can you speak on this ???

It's all a matter of taste my friend.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #215 on: December 25, 2013, 02:36:58 PM »
I don't understand how someone can claim "pure" anything these days.  You don't think any of your past relatives dabbled with other races? You can't claim to me a member of a race of people from 1,000's of years ago. Very Very few people are 100% of anything.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: December 25, 2013, 02:49:43 PM »
No fuck this big whiny baby. He mouths off and calls other people racist yet sits on his black ass all Christmas not helping out his own impoverished people.

Errbody wanna be like Martin Luther King Jr. but nobody wanna deliver no HEAVY ASS food baskets to broke ass black people!  >:(

::)

I help people 365 days a year, not just one day a year. Most of my friends are white or asian. Sorry bro I'm not a racist. Merry Christmas :)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #217 on: December 25, 2013, 02:52:20 PM »
::)

I help people 365 days a year, not just one day a year. Most of my friends are white or asian. Sorry bro I'm not a racist. Merry Christmas :)

So you aren't even friends with your own species? Despicable self-hating racist behavior.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: December 25, 2013, 02:55:16 PM »
You uses racial slurs toward me all the time.  You're to much of a pussy to be a man about it.  Instead you hide behiind * like a bitch.  Prove I hate black people. You can't and you know it.  Youre nothing but a perpetual victim who whines like bratty child.  And you hate runningmom because she rejects you every time you go sniffing around any thread she posts in.

I don't hate anybody. I'm not YOU!
It's okay to be racist. Just be 100% racist.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: December 25, 2013, 02:57:26 PM »
So you aren't even friends with your own species? Despicable self-hating racist behavior.

ha nice try. I went to an all white highschool. Most of my friends also attended the same college I went too.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #220 on: December 25, 2013, 02:58:36 PM »
ha nice try. I went to an all white highschool. Most of my friends also attended the same college I went too.

I was going to make a "house _____" reference but in the spirit of Christmas I will refrain.

Merry Christmas you big whiny bastard  ;D

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #221 on: December 25, 2013, 03:10:20 PM »
Quote from: LittleJ link=topic=511746.msg7225910#o1388012246

This is as lame as a white guy saying he has a lot of black friends. Prove I'm racist. You use racial slurs and I don't.   If I did I wouldn't be a pussy about it like you.
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #222 on: December 25, 2013, 03:14:28 PM »
This is as lame as a white guy saying he has a lot of black friends. Prove I'm racist.
You are getting trolled Archer. Race debates are the one thing that pisses you off the most.

They know that.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #223 on: December 25, 2013, 03:19:21 PM »
You are getting trolled Archer. Race debates are the one thing that pisses you off the most.

They know that.

sure but I'm right and they know it. Exposing the real racists brings me joy so I can never be trolled because I'm doing what I love
A

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: December 25, 2013, 03:24:36 PM »
i wouldnt date a black woman again

NOT even IRIS,  ;D