Author Topic: has anyone ran masterona on itself?  (Read 7244 times)

dustin

Re: has anyone ran masterona on itself?
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2013, 06:40:55 PM »
yah thats what proviron does,but nothing as far gains or muscle go.

hm,are ppl sure if someone runs test and then adds mast to that, he becomes dryier?all factors being same, diet etc?

im not so sure about that.

is the claim that masteron typical results will overtake the typical test results?

lol gains... yeah, it wouldn't give a 12 year old girl any gains for sure. I never looked at it as something used for growth. Just a steroid with a good niche use.

Well, what I mentioned earlier about it being slightly anti-estrogenic it does seem to dry you out. However, I never run much more than a couple of mls of test per week so that's just enough to keep me feeling regular. I have no experience with big doses of test. I just don't care for large amount of test. Haven't used over a gram in years so maybe I'm more tolerant towards it. I haven't gotten a zit or anything in a long time.

Anyone else run high test, high mast? Maybe it might be good. I just need a few hundred mgs of mast a week and I feel godly.

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2013, 10:59:07 PM »
My scalp gets very dry, starts flaking whenever I run high dht compound or test without finasteride.
$

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2013, 03:04:08 PM »
I was running a lot of test when I was very young. Always 2-3ccs a week with an oral in and out. After 3-4 years of this I looked like bloated shit. All of that estrogen caught up to me I was a mess. Well I cut everything out and started a diet along with 150mg of masteron eod. It got the estrogen under control pretty quickly and burned a lot of that estrogen fat off of me. Slowly I added test back in. My cycles were soo much better I looked ten times better. Masteron is one of the best compounds you need it in there to keep things balanced.

For your case try low dose test 200-300 mg masteron. If you feel sides drop it for a couple weeks you will look nice and full for a month until you spill over again.

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2013, 05:36:42 PM »
for how long?

can this be run year round?

how was sex drivve?

how does it compare to test, all factors equal(diet)

done bloodwork?reesutls?

how was it on the hair?this is a strong candidate for the hairloss,isnt it

i heard from guys running nothing but this year round.needles to say look fantastic.

so?

What are the biggest differences between mast and winny?  It seems like they're interchangeable?

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2013, 07:15:10 PM »
What are the biggest differences between mast and winny?  It seems like they're interchangeable?

Not really.  Masteron is a superior drug imo.  winny is good when used with testo, but on its own not so great.  Masteron doesnt give me any joint issues like winny does.  That is the big difference for me.  Otherwise, they both are good for the "dry" look.  Masteron is more refined thats all, not that winny is totally useless but it needs testo to really mitigate some of the joint issues. 

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2013, 07:17:26 PM »
i think masteron is a hefty amount stronger.

yah i think something like 350 winny weekly doesnt come anywhere close to 300weekly masteron.

n

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2013, 10:56:24 PM »
I will do a gram of masteron this week and post what happened.
$

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2013, 01:51:17 PM »
i think masteron is a hefty amount stronger.

yah i think something like 350 winny weekly doesnt come anywhere close to 300weekly masteron.

I'm a big advocate for winny.  When combined with test I feel like I get a tight, leaned out physique that I attribute mostly to winstrol.  My cardio sessions seem to be enhanced as well.

Having never never tried mast I'm interested if you think it's effects are similar to winny just enhanced?  Are we talking just certain things like joint pain relief.  Because I've never had a problem with joint pain on winny.

Or is mast superior in every aspect?  Strength increase, leaning out, ect? 

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2013, 07:20:57 PM »
I'm a big advocate for winny.  When combined with test I feel like I get a tight, leaned out physique that I attribute mostly to winstrol.  My cardio sessions seem to be enhanced as well.

Having never never tried mast I'm interested if you think it's effects are similar to winny just enhanced?  Are we talking just certain things like joint pain relief.  Because I've never had a problem with joint pain on winny.

Or is mast superior in every aspect?  Strength increase, leaning out, ect? 

I find it superior to winny period.  Like i said, a much more potent drug.  It does everything winny does and more , plus none of the joint problems.  Just try it instead of the winny and see what it does.

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2013, 07:45:20 PM »
I find it superior to winny period.  Like i said, a much more potent drug.  It does everything winny does and more , plus none of the joint problems.  Just try it instead of the winny and see what it does.

Crazy.  This seems to be the consensus concerning mast.  The more I look into it the more people vouch for it-I just never really gave it much thought before for some reason.

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2013, 08:38:02 PM »
Crazy.  This seems to be the consensus concerning mast.  The more I look into it the more people vouch for it-I just never really gave it much thought before for some reason.

The problems are that most guys don't use enough or are using so much other gear they don't notice what it does.  Mainly that they do not use enough. 

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2013, 08:51:40 PM »
masteron is the hands down best ped out there.hands down.theres no debate whatsoever.

so i heard.
 :D

n

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2013, 08:54:51 PM »
masteron is the hands down best ped out there.hands down.theres no debate whatsoever.

so i heard.
 :D

100mg/day for optimum results.
$

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2013, 10:43:57 PM »
I will do a gram of masteron this week and post what happened.

Your muscles will have muscles and your vascularity will have vascularity. And then some.

Wot?

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #39 on: December 31, 2013, 08:57:38 AM »
 :P
a

chess315

« Reply #40 on: December 31, 2013, 01:25:20 PM »
in my experience i ran out test once and used 400-500mg of masteron alone for hrt it really shocked me how good it was for gains and keeping gains I personally think mg for mg its as strong as test for muscle gains just scale weight doesnt go up a lot and like said its used in to low of doses with other stuff to know whats going on also it is $$$ mg for mg compared to other options

how can a strong androgen not be good for muscle gains?

Cal_Lifter

• Getbig II
  • Don't stop until you get enough..
« Reply #41 on: December 31, 2013, 03:01:56 PM »
So what dose would be good to run it at for 8 to 10 weeks? 300mg? Or more like 600-800mg?
Do Work.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 01, 2014, 11:01:36 AM »
if you did 500 test weekly and do 500mast weekly in replacement.

the mast will blow the test right out of the water.

same gains without the water issues.strenght and recovery superior to test.

can be ran on itself.

this all i hvae on good authorithy.heard so, you know :D

adex shuts down estrogen better than masteron will.this is soemthing some dont get.youre not safe frome strogen sides when on mast.it jsut wont convert.dont mean there wont be no estrogen.

inform yourselves how estrogen comes to be.

n

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: January 01, 2014, 11:06:08 AM »
if you did 500 test weekly and do 500mast weekly in replacement.

the mast will blow the test right out of the water.

same gains without the water issues.strenght and recovery superior to test.

can be ran on itself.

this all i hvae on good authorithy.heard so, you know :D

adex shuts down estrogen better than masteron will.this is soemthing some dont get.youre not safe frome strogen sides when on mast.it jsut wont convert.dont mean there wont be no estrogen.

inform yourselves how estrogen comes to be.

EXACTLY right about the estrogen!!  A lot of guys think masteron is an AI, but it is not.  It doesn't convert, but that doesnt mean all the other ways estrogen is produced are not still in effect.

And not sure if I would ever make a direct testo vs masteron comparison.  Two different animals.  Masteron vs primo or winny, mast always wins.  Testo is the king of all gear.  Nothing else really can directly compare.  But that being said, if i had to do any other gear on its own it would be masteron or dianabol.  Both on their own give solid results if you take enough.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 01, 2014, 12:00:07 PM »
yah test is the king all things consdiered.but the water issues are no fun.

the estrogen conversion is quite hefty.

can be fought with diet to a degree, or something like adex,but that will have its sides.

test is not the strongest, but still king.

but theres other choices with bit different prperties
n

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: January 01, 2014, 05:13:07 PM »
When I'm old and I've had enough blast and cruise I'll prob run 1 cc test and 150-200 mg masteron until I'm too old to care.

Masteron is definitely a bread and butter compound for me. My arms were never veiny until I used it. In the summer I had a sick vein running from my dick all the way to my chest. Love the stuff. Test deca mast is all you need I don't touch anything else. I feel like you can stay relatively healthy with those 3.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 02, 2014, 03:58:09 AM »
Jokes aside, if you want a very good make-up steroid use primo. No sides at all comparing with masteron or winstrol.
Fortunately i can get my hands on legit spanish primobolan depot, i think bayer now owns it.
I pay 9 to 10€ an ampoul.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: January 02, 2014, 01:23:46 PM »
Jokes aside, if you want a very good make-up steroid use primo. No sides at all comparing with masteron or winstrol.
Fortunately i can get my hands on legit spanish primobolan depot, i think bayer now owns it.
I pay 9 to 10€ an ampoul.

If I lived in a legal country and had access to legit primo amps I would never come off the stuff just change the dose. I got some good primo 2 years ago. I remember waking up hungover one morning I had a girl in my bed from the night before so I was all pumped up from banging her all morning when I looked in the mirror I was so full and polished looking I just stared at myself for about 20 minutes. I was running moderate test high masteron high primo.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 02, 2014, 07:08:48 PM »
If I lived in a legal country and had access to legit primo amps I would never come off the stuff just change the dose. I got some good primo 2 years ago. I remember waking up hungover one morning I had a girl in my bed from the night before so I was all pumped up from banging her all morning when I looked in the mirror I was so full and polished looking I just stared at myself for about 20 minutes. I was running moderate test high masteron high primo.
lol,brother haha

primo is by far,by wide margin the weakest of those 3.

would say the sex drive def came from either test or mast, or the combo of the both.lol.

n

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: January 03, 2014, 05:15:53 AM »
lol,brother haha

primo is by far,by wide margin the weakest of those 3.

would say the sex drive def came from either test or mast, or the combo of the both.lol.

I agree it's the weakest but it adds something that nothing else really can. I can't imagine what a high dose of pharmacy primo could do. Mine was prob underexposed. Test npp and mast has treated me the best in the summer. You have to start lean though. Npp actually leaned me out quite a bit and I was eating like shit.