Author Topic: Dexter Jackson has to be a genetic freak  (Read 11319 times)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Re: Dexter Jackson has to be a genetic freak
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2013, 11:44:11 AM »
gh15 said you can eat what ever the f you want on gh and tren bodyfat still melts away. probably "some" truth in that

drug users on here can expand on that.

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2013, 11:47:34 AM »
I've taken tren and gh and listened to that shit and put on a lot of weight. Crap metabolism

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2013, 11:48:09 AM »
And yes it was legit kigs

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2013, 11:54:43 AM »
yah at times you can get away with shit foods.sometimes the body needs it.

do not forget the pros train twice daily with intensity from outer space compared to us mortals.and hours and hours of cardio

the tran+gh howveer do not equalise or do away with the rule that calries dont matter anymore.

many ppl are on tren and gh,wheres the pics?

nowhere.thats where.

as for the stories of the guy who ate out a buffet 3 days before contest.ofc ,but he didnt do it every single day.

you can get away with this when so deplted from dieting, no problem.esp near contest time.

often the ones sticking to perfect plan diet come bit flat, while the ones who cheated on diet come fuller.

however, when the cheaters come in bloofy, everyone says look he didnt diet right.

well, thats precisely those few cheat meals too much and boom, spilled over.

n

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2013, 11:56:12 AM »
Epic black genetics, they tend to have cuts and seperation and even abs from doing barely anything at all. They are lucky this way
doing barely anything at all!!!!???? the guy has trained for 25 fucking years......and he does diet for at least 8 weeks prior to a show......great genes yes!!!! but the guy trains consistently and does work with farah pre contest.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2013, 11:58:50 AM »
I think Dexter would look decent even if he was a natural bodybuilder.
decent?

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2013, 11:59:22 AM »
He was -6% show day too. He can't last until cheat meal day as it's too long for his body. He's under 12% all yeah round binge eating. Just one of those ultra ecomorphs

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2013, 12:09:53 PM »
He was -6% show day too. He can't last until cheat meal day as it's too long for his body. He's under 12% all yeah round binge eating. Just one of those ultra ecomorphs
hm, im something like that too, even natty and not even training.

but wouldnt call that ectomorph i think.

n

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2013, 01:30:43 PM »

you'd be amazed with what gh and tren allow you to get away with in terms of the types of food you eat and how often you eat them. like truly amazed.

i have zero doubt dexter eats everything he says he does.
b

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #34 on: December 23, 2013, 01:33:20 PM »
DNA + PED

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #35 on: December 23, 2013, 01:38:28 PM »
Regarding this subject, I would like to show you a real example. Both my transformations started at almost identical points, and the stacks were:

first transf: 6 weeks (167lbs - 211). .. 700 tren, 700 prop, 700 dbol a week, 75mc T3, 80mcg clen
second: 5 weeks(163lbs-185)   ..         1g tren, 350 prop, 350 dbol a week, 50-75 mcg T3, 80mcg clen, some crystal meth

the only difference is obviously the diet .. training was identical for both transformations and so I am not buying the junk food hoopla regarding tren .. if he is on 2g tren and some ungodly amount of hgh then it's diff ..plus he has a faster metabolism than mine

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #36 on: December 23, 2013, 01:46:35 PM »
lol at ppl still believing the broccoli myth

a calori that is not a protein is just a calori

a protein is a superior calori

but a protein is also just a protein

in the end all that matters is enough calories and proteins

david94

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: December 23, 2013, 01:55:04 PM »
gh15 said you can eat what ever the f you want on gh and tren bodyfat still melts away. probably "some" truth in that

drug users on here can expand on that.

Why don't the doctors or the prescribers praise these products in the eyes of the consumers and especially obese people?? ???
Despite the bad side effects you can prescribe an appropriate dosage depending on the person's characteristics (weight, age, antecedents etc...).

Or maybe another GH15's "exaggeration"...

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #38 on: December 23, 2013, 02:45:32 PM »
I saw Dex this past August at his Dexter Jackson Classic show.  He was training and dieting for the O then.  During the show, he had a cooler next to his chair and I thought he had his meals in it.  But it was full of Coke Zero.  He drank about 15 cans of that, one after the other while sitting there.  No food at all.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #39 on: December 23, 2013, 03:10:26 PM »
lol at ppl still believing the broccoli myth

a calori that is not a protein is just a calori

a protein is a superior calori

but a protein is also just a protein

in the end all that matters is enough calories and proteins

these guys have no fucking clue what they are talking about bro... It's a game of drugs...with the exception of maybe dennis wolf (as far as white guys go) these pros are average guys. 95% of the people who disagree with me have NEVER taken a pro stack in their life and probably wont. So there opinion means nothing to me. shit ive never ran anything close to a pro stack.

Until someone comes forward and says "flinstones, I took 15iu genotropin a day and 5 grams of testosterone per week and trained my ass off and ate like I should of for the past 3 years and am still 220lbs, you are wrong"

..then I might listen. but no its always "I know someone who took this and this" ;D

anyone here with decent genetics  can achieve a massive, lean pro like body. the only ones who disagree with me, either are the worst responders in the world, or they don't have  the balls to risk their health. everyone here looks exactly like what they take, you actually look better than 90% of guys who take what you take (assuming your telling the truth) you are your dose...

in before some guy on 4iu HGH per day and a gram of gear per week disagrees with me. Like he fucking knows
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #40 on: December 23, 2013, 03:18:07 PM »
as much as I hate all you guys I have to say there really are some great physiques on this board for what they take. Exceptional...

You guys give the pros too much credit imo. they are not superheroes....6 months off shit and they would be 180lbs like every mortal man would.
l

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 23, 2013, 03:26:27 PM »
these guys have no fucking clue what they are talking about bro... It's a game of drugs...with the exception of maybe dennis wolf (as far as white guys go) these pros are average guys. 95% of the people who disagree with me have NEVER taken a pro stack in their life and probably wont. So there opinion means nothing to me. shit ive never ran anything close to a pro stack.

Until someone comes forward and says "flinstones, I took 15iu genotropin a day and 5 grams of testosterone per week and trained my ass off and ate like I should of for the past 3 years and am still 220lbs, you are wrong"

..then I might listen. but no its always "I know someone who took this and this" ;D

anyone here with decent genetics  can achieve a massive, lean pro like body. the only ones who disagree with me, either are the worst responders in the world, or they don't have  the balls to risk their health. everyone here looks exactly like what they take, you actually look better than 90% of guys who take what you take (assuming your telling the truth) you are your dose...

in before some guy on 4iu HGH per day and a gram of gear per week disagrees with me. Like he fucking knows
i wasnt even talking about drugs

i was just saying at the end of the day a calori is a calori, a protein is a protein, a fat is a fat, a carb is a carb

no matter what magical diet you try, the above cant be changed

omg dexter so ripped and he eats KETCHUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg omg omg

geneteic freaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaak

well he is a freak but thats not the point

ketchup is just a carb

a carb is just a calori

a calori just a calori

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #42 on: December 23, 2013, 03:29:24 PM »
As I said before, a guy with naturally low body fat on drugs.   I've seen a picture of his relatives and it's obvious the difference drugs make. 
A

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 23, 2013, 03:30:52 PM »
to say "can eat whatever you want" defies science and logic.

anyone who opened up a medical book on how food is metabolised would know this.

theres only calories needs.specific macro needs.

all food metabolised by liver then it goes from there.its not very hard to understand.

ofc can eat what you want, but the results and consequences arent the same.

can one eat a mcdonalds menue daily and be lean and muscular?of course.
n

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #44 on: December 23, 2013, 03:31:49 PM »
As I said before, a guy with naturally low body fat on drugs.   I've seen a picture of his relatives and it's obvious the difference drugs make. 
Tricky Jackson is his cousin, and is the same height, yet competes in the 212s.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 23, 2013, 03:32:36 PM »
to say "can eat whatever you want" defies science and logic.

anyone who opened up a medical book on how food is metabolised would know this.

theres only calories needs.specific macro needs.

all food metabolised by liver then it goes from there.its not very hard to understand.

ofc can eat what you want, but the results and consequences arent the same.

can one eat a mcdonalds menue daily and be lean and muscular?of course.
medical science doesnt distinguish between a calori and a calori

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #46 on: December 23, 2013, 03:34:20 PM »
Tricky Jackson is his cousin, and is the same height, yet competes in the 212s.

I think tricky has a better build.
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #47 on: December 23, 2013, 03:54:55 PM »
so i started to follow dexter on instagram and all he posts is shitty food like fried chicken candy bars cereals chips ice cream and all that crap.. and markus rühl used to say dexter is a genetic freak but i didnt believe him once dexter told to markus "u know how i do my diet, i only left the cheese from my hamburgers" im mirin dexters genetics
Makes no difference what you eat, Lifetime Natural or not.  We have been over this ad nauseam.  Hope this helps.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #48 on: December 23, 2013, 04:03:28 PM »
Regarding this subject, I would like to show you a real example. Both my transformations started at almost identical points, and the stacks were:

first transf: 6 weeks (167lbs - 211). .. 700 tren, 700 prop, 700 dbol a week, 75mc T3, 80mcg clen
second: 5 weeks(163lbs-185)   ..         1g tren, 350 prop, 350 dbol a week, 50-75 mcg T3, 80mcg clen, some crystal meth

the only difference is obviously the diet .. training was identical for both transformations and so I am not buying the junk food hoopla regarding tren .. if he is on 2g tren and some ungodly amount of hgh then it's diff ..plus he has a faster metabolism than mine

Coulda been the glass in the second set that made the diff, bro.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #49 on: December 23, 2013, 04:11:06 PM »
Different macros stimulant different hormones differently that ultimately dictate a preference for fat burning or fat storage. The oversimplification of the "cal is just a cal" argument is laughed at by anyone with a decent grasp of biochemistry.