Author Topic: Dexter Jackson has to be a genetic freak  (Read 11281 times)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: Dexter Jackson has to be a genetic freak
« Reply #100 on: December 24, 2013, 11:25:11 PM »
 Dexter eating like a pig 365... is just like kali and his fake plates... BS

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #101 on: December 25, 2013, 02:14:51 AM »
I noticed Andreas Cahling doing the same on facebook. Pizza, Ice Cream, plenty of fruit .. looks like the tastiest diet ever. He is shredded 365 days a year and attributes this to his "turbo metabolism". He is a nice guy but full of it like all of them. He is probably on hgh and burners AND i SUSPECT DIURETICS AS WELL .. let alone the hormones. But I think they post the "cheat meals" leading everyone to believe they eat like that all day long.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #102 on: December 25, 2013, 11:56:36 PM »
^^^^^^^ He also got on FB and announced how he has no problem spending Christmas all alone.

What's my point?

He only has time and money for himself and is probably just getting by. He counts his "likes" daily. Funny....if he truly doesn't mind being alone on a traditional family holiday.

The other thing. He is SO FUCKING ALONE that all of his pictures are always taken by himself holding his camera. Very "GB" in my estimation. Even a cheap-ass digital and a small tripod has a timer.

Oh well. Live alone, die alone.

For what? Your physique?

Legendary.

I know a lot of "ex" Pros who are basically all alone in this world. Sad state of affairs. Too bad you couldn't see this coming before you took your first injection of .... whatever.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #103 on: December 26, 2013, 07:44:07 AM »
^^^^^^^ He also got on FB and announced how he has no problem spending Christmas all alone.

What's my point?

He only has time and money for himself and is probably just getting by. He counts his "likes" daily. Funny....if he truly doesn't mind being alone on a traditional family holiday.

The other thing. He is SO FUCKING ALONE that all of his pictures are always taken by himself holding his camera. Very "GB" in my estimation. Even a cheap-ass digital and a small tripod has a timer.

Oh well. Live alone, die alone.

For what? Your physique?

Legendary.

I know a lot of "ex" Pros who are basically all alone in this world. Sad state of affairs. Too bad you couldn't see this coming before you took your first injection of .... whatever.

That's very common among pro bodybuilders (specially when they go pass the clubbing age)

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: December 26, 2013, 02:43:35 PM »
Or maybe Dexter doesn't really eat all that shit and is just saying so to "impress" everyone.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #105 on: December 26, 2013, 04:26:16 PM »
  Andreas lives on HGH.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #106 on: December 26, 2013, 04:27:50 PM »

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: December 26, 2013, 04:36:11 PM »
Even the least aesthetically pleasing bodybuilder to ever step on the Olympia stage in the past 30 years is a genetic freak, if only for tolerating those AAS dosages.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #108 on: December 26, 2013, 04:56:23 PM »
Even the least aesthetically pleasing bodybuilder to ever step on the Olympia stage in the past 30 years is a genetic freak, if only for tolerating those AAS dosages.

Here's something to consider

How do we know for sure they are genetic freaks? That term gets thrown around a lot

Bbing is a very small "sport" and the number of participants isn't enough to compare to something like baseball or football. Most people just don't get into it , they pick "real sports"

Another is the dosages, not many are willing to do the stacks pros are doing and even so the percentage of people doing that is very small. I'm sure u can grab a bunch of random dudes and pump them full of stuff and half would be better than a branch warren

My point being is bbing pool is very very small sample size compared to "real sports"

I believe that if it got the hype and money of say basketball u will def see tons of "genetic freaks"

Even Phil Heath has stated that people would pick a more lucrative sport as opposed to bbing

Just something to consider , I know one poster has said something like this a long the lines

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: December 26, 2013, 05:13:07 PM »
Here's something to consider

How do we know for sure they are genetic freaks? That term gets thrown around a lot

Bbing is a very small "sport" and the number of participants isn't enough to compare to something like baseball or football. Most people just don't get into it , they pick "real sports"

Another is the dosages, not many are willing to do the stacks pros are doing and even so the percentage of people doing that is very small. I'm sure u can grab a bunch of random dudes and pump them full of stuff and half would be better than a branch warren

My point being is bbing pool is very very small sample size compared to "real sports"

I believe that if it got the hype and money of say basketball u will def see tons of "genetic freaks"

Even Phil Heath has stated that people would pick a more lucrative sport as opposed to bbing

Just something to consider , I know one poster has said something like this a long the lines

Very true.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #110 on: December 26, 2013, 07:51:17 PM »
Didn't Dexter Jackson compete in bodybuilding as a lightweight as an adult? The man is a tiny tit without hormones...