Author Topic: GO4IT has inspired me to get my ass back in the gym again and eat right  (Read 15371 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: GO4IT has inspired me to get my ass back in the gym again and eat right
« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2013, 07:48:05 PM »

i've seen worse
i saw on the other board that this guy had to eat more than 10k cals just to keep his size at 160-170lbs ripped otherwise he will lose the muscle fast, oh brother  ::)
lol,,you be popping rolaids/tums like tic  tacs to keep the indigestion/stomach at bay trying to eat that daily,,riggghhhtttt...

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 25, 2013, 07:48:48 PM »
no he's  on to something,,5000 calories shredded to bone 160,eat 2/3 k and he actually gets bigger heavier..
yeah, if the goal was to make us think hes a genetic prodigy,then he has succeeded :D

i've seen worse
i saw on the other board that this guy had to eat more than 10k cals just to keep his size at 160-170lbs ripped otherwise he will lose the muscle fast, oh brother  ::)
sure thing, i had one guy of pretty much exactly my size and height telling me he eats 4000cals daily all the way through contest prep.

but his calories have been measured on mars or something, when he listed the foods, i came up with something like 1500cals no more.

n

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #27 on: December 25, 2013, 07:50:55 PM »
yeah, if the goal was to make us think hes a genetic prodigy,then he has succeeded :D

sure thing, i had one guy of pretty much exactly my size and height telling me he eats 4000cals daily all the way through contest prep.

but his calories have been measured on mars or something, when he listed the foods, i came up with something like 1500cals no more.

funny thing is that guy will look at gay4it daily food and laugh his ass of telling everyone that it's not enough for his one meal LOL
T

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #28 on: December 25, 2013, 07:51:31 PM »
oh and of course he's natural
T

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 25, 2013, 07:53:33 PM »
think what u want man, I honestly eat that much food every single morning while working here, my coworkers are astonished by the way I eat...its not cool or tough or sexy lol to eat huge meals..why would I lie??
dont knwo why do ppl say im eating big, clean as a whistle, lifting heavy 20 years no roids ever :D

i dont know your motives ;D

and on top of that, its pulled off naturaly
n

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #30 on: December 25, 2013, 08:12:19 PM »
dont knwo why do ppl say im eating big, clean as a whistle, lifting heavy 20 years no roids ever :D

i dont know your motives ;D

and on top of that, its pulled off naturaly
20 years?? More like 12..I dont have motives. .im not a genetic marvel im just a regular guy who loves food, loves to be in shape and likes to do cardio, I weigh anywhere between 145 to 170 not a huge  feat to accomplish at all. .not sure why it angers anyone. .or the women I date why do you care who im hooking up with?? Very strange..

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2013, 01:50:26 AM »
g strydom needed to eat 4000 cals per day just to maintain @ bout 4 minutes in

do you train every single day gay4it? and how long do you train each training day?

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2013, 02:01:24 AM »
Go4it looks great. And is damn lucky to have a furnace that hot.

Other dipshits with fucked up kidneys from their retarded diets hate... let them and their hurt flow out their ass.
A

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2013, 04:47:40 AM »
Outed. If gay4it inspires feelings inside you, my friend, are homosexual. Hope this helps.
$

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2013, 07:43:36 AM »
I will not have a physique like his because of shitty genetics...I am a fat ass though and want to get in shape again..I will not look like a bodybuilder but I do have the genetics to gain mass...My saving grace is well rounded shoulders that look huge in clothes...My knees are shot because of doing squats for about twenty years...You young guys, take care of your knees, once you lose them, you will never get them back...

I do not believe go4it uses steroids to have what he has physique wise...It astounds me at the amount of guys on here think they have to use steroids to gain any size at all...I guess I am lucky and not a hardgainer...I suppose there are a lot of hardgainers on this site...To those of you that use steroids and can not possibly fathom how he could have that physique naturally, I feel sorry for you...There are guys out there that have a great physique AND size that do not even lift ,I have seen it...

I'm not a fan of gay4it and his fragile physique, but if there is someone that motivates you to start lifting again, than good for you 8)
Feel free to post your training/diet regimen, in case you need help/feedback with that.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #35 on: December 26, 2013, 08:59:45 AM »
Why does this guy keep posting pics of him and his sister?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #36 on: December 26, 2013, 09:12:37 AM »
go  4its body is like a furnace,he goes old school and frequently nibbles on coal to keep it running optimal 'his furnace'

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #37 on: December 26, 2013, 09:12:42 AM »
Why does this guy keep posting pics of him and his sister?

Trying to pretend he's straight..

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #38 on: December 26, 2013, 09:14:58 AM »
go  4its body is like a furnace,he goes old school and frequently nibbles on coal to keep it running optimal 'his furnace'
;D

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 26, 2013, 09:23:33 AM »
Trying to pretend he's straight..
Have you ever posted a pic of yourself?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #40 on: December 26, 2013, 09:25:11 AM »
:D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #41 on: December 26, 2013, 09:31:00 AM »
Have you ever posted a pic of yourself?

Sorry, but I don't exchange pics with faggs.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 26, 2013, 09:46:13 AM »
Sorry, but I don't exchange pics with faggs.
Gotcha..so why would a guy take diet and training advice from someone who is afraid to display their physique on a bodybuilding forum?? Funny thing is that when I was a personal trainer there were tons of other trainers at my gym who had way more knowledge and credentials then me, all I had was a basic certification. .but why was it that I had the most clients. ..because my physique did the talking. ..the gym had an outdoor pool. .so I used this to my advantage. .I would train ..get a pump and layout by the pool for an hour a day. ..After one month I gad more clients then anyone. Moral of the story is the proof is out there im in shape..are u? How can u knock someones physique when u can't even muster up the courage to post your own photo.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #43 on: December 26, 2013, 10:15:01 AM »
steroids, proteins, hard training and getting some recovery

all you need to getbig

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #44 on: December 26, 2013, 10:19:15 AM »
Gotcha..so why would a guy take diet and training advice from someone who is afraid to display their physique on a bodybuilding forum?? Funny thing is that when I was a personal trainer there were tons of other trainers at my gym who had way more knowledge and credentials then me, all I had was a basic certification. .but why was it that I had the most clients. ..because my physique did the talking. ..the gym had an outdoor pool. .so I used this to my advantage. .I would train ..get a pump and layout by the pool for an hour a day. ..After one month I gad more clients then anyone. Moral of the story is the proof is out there im in shape..are u? How can u knock someones physique when u can't even muster up the courage to post your own photo.

'afraid'? wrong conclusion, I simply feel no need to do so. This is prob hard to believe/imagine for someone like you who 'floats' on attention, but that's not my problem.
Regarding my thoughts on training/nutrition, you don't even know them, so who are you to judge? At least I don't pretend to eat a 5000 kcal breakfast every day and stay ripped naturally, like you do. Yes, I would consider 10% bf as a decent shape.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 26, 2013, 10:33:33 AM »
go4it, it very simple as this:

theres ways to measure your metabolism speed and calories burned at rest and during cardio.

it costs some money to do so, but can be done.

ill believe it when i see somethign like that, confrmed by a doctor.

that breakfast wouldnt even fit in your gut and would leave you in a coma for couple hours lol.

i outeweigh you some 50lbs at same bodyfat levels and have to diet 2000 cals or less.also have a job and do cardio.

etc.
if you said 3500cals total, no problemo, can believe that.cheers
n

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 26, 2013, 10:35:44 AM »
'afraid'? wrong conclusion, I simply feel no need to do so. This is prob hard to believe/imagine for someone like you who 'floats' on attention, but that's not my problem.
Regarding my thoughts on training/nutrition, you don't even know them, so who are you to judge? At least I don't pretend to eat a 5000 kcal breakfast every day and stay ripped naturally, like you do. Yes, I would consider 10% bf as a decent shape.
Awesome...with 22,000 posts nevertheless. ..so who will he be inspired by you (someone afraid to back up his talk) or me?

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 26, 2013, 10:43:52 AM »
go4it, it very simple as this:

theres ways to measure your metabolism speed and calories burned at rest and during cardio.

it costs some money to do so, but can be done.

ill believe it when i see somethign like that, confrmed by a doctor.

that breakfast wouldnt even fit in your gut and would leave you in a coma for couple hours lol.

i outeweigh you some 50lbs at same bodyfat levels and have to diet 2000 cals or less.also have a job and do cardio.

etc.
if you said 3500cals total, no problemo, can believe that.cheers
lol..ok man..well I do know one thing we get a yearly physical on my ship and when the doctor took my resting heart rate he was shocked and said im on the same levels as olympic athletes

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #48 on: December 26, 2013, 10:50:03 AM »
Awesome...with 22,000 posts nevertheless. ..so who will he be inspired by you (someone afraid to back up his talk) or me?

Why would I do my best to inspire others, that's up to them to decide. It seems hard for you to understand that not all of us abuse every chance for attention whoring, like you do. I wrote it before and I will say it again, you have prob a narcissistic personality disorder. If you believe this is normal behavior, than more power to you, but I don't think so.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #49 on: December 26, 2013, 10:57:22 AM »
Eat Less Move More to get leaner.

Meat more Move Less to get bigger.