Author Topic: GO4IT has inspired me to get my ass back in the gym again and eat right  (Read 15501 times)

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
Re: GO4IT has inspired me to get my ass back in the gym again and eat right
« Reply #50 on: December 26, 2013, 11:00:48 AM »
Why would I do my best to inspire others, that's up to them to decide. It seems hard for you to understand that not all of us abuse every chance for attention whoring, like you do. I wrote it before and I will say it again, you have prob a narcissistic personality disorder. If you believe this is normal behavior, than more power to you, but I don't think so.
Either that or im proud of the way I look and feel (which is most important)....and you ashamed or insecure so you hide behind your computer and make fun of other people

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #51 on: December 26, 2013, 11:10:52 AM »
Either that or im proud of the way I look and feel (which is most important)....and you ashamed or insecure so you hide behind your computer and make fun of other people

It's prob both. You may think whatever you want, but keep in mind: you make yourself pathetic here with that "make it happen" thing, which is nothing but epic attention whoring and Gal is right, that daily 5000 kcal breakfast is utter BS. Do you believe you can fool the Getbig community?  ::)

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: December 26, 2013, 11:39:42 AM »
It's prob both. You may think whatever you want, but keep in mind: you make yourself pathetic here with that "make it happen" thing, which is nothing but epic attention whoring and Gal is right, that daily 5000 kcal breakfast is utter BS. Do you believe you can fool the Getbig community?  ::)
Awesome. .I wont be able to sleep tonight knowing that the Getbig community thinks im pathetic ;D...not really concerned about that. .like I said u can think what you want I have nothing to prove to a bunch of strangers..im not marketing myself or some supplement ..why would I lie?? To impress you guys??

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: December 26, 2013, 12:14:15 PM »
I'm not a fan of gay4it and his fragile physique, but if there is someone that motivates you to start lifting again, than good for you 8)
Feel free to post your training/diet regimen, in case you need help/feedback with that.

Thanks

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #54 on: December 26, 2013, 12:34:04 PM »
Awesome. .I wont be able to sleep tonight knowing that the Getbig community thinks im pathetic ;D...not really concerned about that. .like I said u can think what you want I have nothing to prove to a bunch of strangers..im not marketing myself or some supplement ..why would I lie?? To impress you guys??

I can only explain your behavior as attention whoring, but maybe I'm dead wrong, since I can't look inside your mind. You said you're proud on yourself, which is fine, but does every proud person behaves this way on the interwebz? No, so I believe that you're a narcissist. In case you don't care about a 'bunch of strangers' (and I feel the same way), than why posting pictures as if Getbig is FB or Instagram? It would be more logical if you shared those pics with the ones who were close to you. BTW, how does your sister feels about this?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #55 on: December 26, 2013, 12:36:07 PM »
Thanks

You're welcome, and in case I give shitty advice, than everybody, gay4it included, is free to diss me.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 26, 2013, 12:49:41 PM »
I can only explain your behavior as attention whoring, but maybe I'm dead wrong, since I can't look inside your mind. You said you're proud on yourself, which is fine, but does every proud person behaves this way on the interwebz? No, so I believe that you're a narcissist. In case you don't care about a 'bunch of strangers' (and I feel the same way), than why posting pictures as if Getbig is FB or Instagram? It would be more logical if you shared those pics with the ones who were close to you. BTW, how does your sister feels about this?

Dude its a bodybuilding forum.. a place that is meant to display your physique. .progress and what not..call me crazy but I actually enjoy seeing people's progress or results from a certain diet or training regimen. .people calling me gay..here are some pics of various girls I've dated..I always back up what I say with evidence. .I came on this site to learn about training an nutrition and have some laughs at the same time...I am definitely not a narcissist..in real life im actually very humble..I just find it funny that in my every day life people comment on what great shape im in..everywhere I've been..even South Beach where being 5% bf is normal only here do I have people like u making fun of me, but it reverts back to childhood. .anyone who makes fun of another person deep down has problems and insecurities about themselves

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #57 on: December 26, 2013, 01:03:36 PM »
Dude its a bodybuilding forum.. a place that is meant to display your physique. .progress and what not..call me crazy but I actually enjoy seeing people's progress or results from a certain diet or training regimen. .people calling me gay..here are some pics of various girls I've dated..I always back up what I say with evidence. .I came on this site to learn about training an nutrition and have some laughs at the same time...I am definitely not a narcissist..in real life im actually very humble..I just find it funny that in my every day life people comment on what great shape im in..everywhere I've been..even South Beach where being 5% bf is normal only here do I have people like u making fun of me, but it reverts back to childhood. .anyone who makes fun of another person deep down has problems and insecurities about themselves

" a place that is meant to..." hold on here, this is clearly your interpretation of a bb forum, not a fact, since the Getbig TOS don't say a word about posting a bio with pictures, stats, etc. That being said, there's nothing wrong with doing so, but you can expect reactions when you express yourself a certain way. It's pretty easy to conclude, that people who make fun of you have problems/insecurities, but the same might apply to you (aren't we all 'just' humans?). A true humble person would never post tons of pictures with the saying "making it happen". Maybe you're humble in person, but def not behind your screen.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #58 on: December 26, 2013, 01:18:01 PM »
I am the biggest and strongest cat to post in this thread. I accept all waivers and challenges. Stay out of my way or I'll crush you like a little seedling.
a

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 26, 2013, 01:21:20 PM »
When I say "making it happen" it means just that, get out there and live it / enjoy it, I've always lead my life on these terms..which is why I have the screen nane Go 4 It, I have a passion for life and im a very positive person, when I say these things its not to sow boat its to make people laugh and maybe realize they should get out there and have some fun, maybe not worry about the size of another guys breakfast, and what not..its all in fun dude

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #60 on: December 26, 2013, 01:30:36 PM »
When I say "making it happen" it means just that, get out there and live it / enjoy it, I've always lead my life on these terms..which is why I have the screen nane Go 4 It, I have a passion for life and im a very positive person, when I say these things its not to sow boat its to make people laugh and maybe realize they should get out there and have some fun, maybe not worry about the size of another guys breakfast, and what not..its all in fun dude

Fair enough, your name & motto makes sense. I guess no one's worrying about your breakfast, but you can expect 'feedback' when you make certain claims; that's how a community works.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 26, 2013, 01:37:40 PM »
Fair enough, your name & motto makes sense. I guess no one's worrying about your breakfast, but you can expect 'feedback' when you make certain claims; that's how a community works.
thats fine I understand when people call bs on certain shit like Jay Cutler gets ripped by taking Hydroxycut, but I have no agenda here, I made that thread in attempt to see what kind of reactions my fellow getbiggers receive while eating in social settings not to show off

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #62 on: December 26, 2013, 02:27:13 PM »
A lot of bad feelings in this thread. 

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 26, 2013, 02:28:30 PM »
Lots of jelly up here in this thread.

Go4it is living the dream. Meanwhile dipshits here are blow kidneys on their starvation diets.
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #64 on: December 26, 2013, 02:43:02 PM »
think what u want man, I honestly eat that much food every single morning while working here, my coworkers are astonished by the way I eat...its not cool or tough or sexy lol to eat huge meals..why would I lie??
Yeah, with a Winny IV drip.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #65 on: December 26, 2013, 03:07:17 PM »

Seriously.  Posting pictures when someone calls you out is not attention-whoring, it's defending yourself.

If DroppingPlates were in respectable shape, he would certainly have posted pictures by now.  Since he hasn't, it's pretty obvious that he looks like shit.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #66 on: December 26, 2013, 03:25:26 PM »
more like 205 no roids

you are not 200 lbs.
l

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #67 on: December 26, 2013, 04:37:00 PM »
 he is 150

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #69 on: December 26, 2013, 04:49:01 PM »
I like Go 4 it....dude`s always in good shape,and he`s pretty too.

(100 % homo)

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 26, 2013, 05:03:21 PM »
you are not 200 lbs.
I meant pressing 205
I like Go 4 it....dude`s always in good shape,and he`s pretty too.

(100 % homo)
;D

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: December 26, 2013, 05:25:53 PM »
I get a serious laugh out of the guys that are jealous of go4it.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #72 on: December 26, 2013, 05:49:56 PM »
Looks good, owns minds.  Great getbigger.
Y

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: December 26, 2013, 06:19:02 PM »
I get a serious laugh out of the guys that are jealous of go4it.
Looks good, owns minds.  Great getbigger.
;D

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: December 26, 2013, 06:19:37 PM »
When I was a teenager and in my twenties all I cared about was getting big.  I think I had gain weight shakes for about 7 years. So foolish. Perma bulkers look good in clothes but when they are on the beach they just look like an out of shape guy who lifts weights. I wish I could drop 10-14lbs now. Lean always looks better. You can't hide a chubby face.