Author Topic: GO4IT has inspired me to get my ass back in the gym again and eat right  (Read 15365 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: GO4IT has inspired me to get my ass back in the gym again and eat right
« Reply #100 on: December 27, 2013, 05:42:53 AM »
Too bad I'm not living in your area. In that case we could bring them a prank visit, Tom Green style :D
;D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #101 on: December 27, 2013, 08:35:31 AM »
5000 calories breakfast and then this will keep u ripped,g 4 it is onto someting'makin it happen.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #102 on: December 27, 2013, 12:28:17 PM »
 :D ;D

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #103 on: December 27, 2013, 10:10:11 PM »
When people accomplish something they are proud of it. They post their degrees or certifications on the wall or shelf. They display their medals and trophies. A fella that I know that's really into cars rebuilt this jalopy into a thing of beauty. He couldn't wait to show it off at a monthly car show we have here in a mall parking lot.

This is, among many other things, a bodybuilding board. We build, tone and sculpt our physiques. When we've reached a level of accomplishment like Go4It why wouldn't you want to display it? Show others what you've accomplished and maybe inspired others. When someone looks at Groink, who is nearing fifty, you think that just because you are getting older doesn't mean you can't be in the shape of a competitive bodybuilder. You look at Wes and your mouth drops and he inspires you even more. For a young person looking to be attractive for the ladies, which presumably all straight men are interested in, Go4It is the ideal build. And it's healthy too. And he comes across as a person who is enjoying these fleeting years to the max before he decides to settle down. Which he also seems like the type to eventually do.

Those who never post pics on a bodybuilding board and diss others that do as "attention whores" you can be sure they all have one thing in common. They simply are not in good shape. They know this is a harsh board and they would be ridiculed. If that droppingplate guy had a physique like Zane or even like Wes or Go4It, we would have seen pictures long ago. He's on this board so presumably he is interested in bodybuilding  which is by nature narcissistic. And presumably he works out to look better since he has never claimed to be a competitive athlete. He checks himself out in the mirror every morning and every night just like the rest of us. He just realizes he does not have the discipline to achieve any decent level of physical conditioning that will past GB muster. So he drops the "I have nothing to prove" cliche.

BTW, I don't care how much Go4It eats. He's in great shape. No one can doubt that. This causes jealousy in some. 
Solid Post!
5000 calories breakfast and then this will keep u ripped,g 4 it is onto someting'makin it happen.
3 months now and my breakfast is still owning your mind...

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #104 on: December 28, 2013, 01:20:51 AM »
I just found some of my senior pictures from high school (oh brother). Go4it, bro we look like brothers  ;D the Resemblence is uncanny. Will upload tomorrow

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #105 on: December 28, 2013, 02:52:21 AM »
I just found some of my senior pictures from high school (oh brother). Go4it, bro we look like brothers  ;D the Resemblence is uncanny. Will upload tomorrow

you, gay4it and njflex are 3 eyetalin-americans, so i thought that you fellas would bond and all get along ???

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: December 28, 2013, 03:33:18 AM »
you, gay4it and njflex are 3 eyetalin-americans, so i thought that you fellas would bond and all get along ???
Americans rule if not why does everyone want to be like us.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #107 on: December 28, 2013, 03:35:24 AM »
Americans rule if not why does everyone want to be like us.

do you mean to be out of shape fatass pearbodies ???

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: December 28, 2013, 07:24:12 AM »
do you mean to be out of shape fatass pearbodies ???
Yes.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #109 on: December 28, 2013, 02:36:42 PM »

No offense bro but you aren't in a position to refer to him as "gay4it." dude is 1000x more alpha as you are. No offense.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #110 on: December 28, 2013, 02:49:01 PM »
No offense bro but you aren't in a position to refer to him as "gay4it." dude is 1000x more alpha as you are. No offense.

you don't know me irl dummy

so take your judgements and shove em up your ass ;)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #111 on: December 28, 2013, 02:51:29 PM »

I have you figured out son. 

You aren't living 1/10th the life go 4 it is.  :)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #112 on: December 28, 2013, 02:55:42 PM »

That's not our problem, we judge you on how YOU present yourself here.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #113 on: December 28, 2013, 03:07:22 PM »
I have you figured out son. 

You aren't living 1/10th the life go 4 it is.  :)

who in the hell ever said that i want to live that kind of life, i don't

i'm happy just being a pretty dull guy that is making pretty good training progress and enjoying my training as well :)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: December 28, 2013, 03:10:38 PM »

i'm happy just being a pretty dull guy that is making pretty good training progress and enjoying my training as well :)
::)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #115 on: December 28, 2013, 03:12:02 PM »

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #116 on: December 28, 2013, 03:13:18 PM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #117 on: December 28, 2013, 03:13:43 PM »

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #119 on: December 28, 2013, 03:29:49 PM »
ah fuck off gay4it, you do ot eat a 5k calories breakfast every day.

fuck right off with such bs ::)

activity levels ::)

5k breakfast only and then folowup with couple more small meals, yeah right.

dont call your every forthnight cheatmeal your daily breakfast youre 100lbs and a wet towel

I had an ex that worked on the cruise ship (still does in fact).  Its a lot of hours (10-16 hours) in a given day but there's plenty of money to be made with all the tips and shit.  Not only that, health insurance, medical, cabin, were covered.....even food.  Go4It can eat a 5k meal because it prob doesn't cost shit and with his room and board paid, he has no fucking rent or house payments if he doesn't want one.  Cruise ships also have top of the line gyms in them so he can easily stay in shape although walking around a ship is prob enough cardio

The only downside is the brutal hours and the work involved.  Being in the service industry usually involves getting cursed out and its even worse when you're on board with thousands of drunk motherfuckers....combine that with working just about every day for long hours is harsh in addition to low pay.  Go4it has to compete with a global market of employees....so his base wages are prob sub-par so he really has to work hard to get those tips. 

A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: December 28, 2013, 03:36:58 PM »

I had an ex that worked on the cruise ship (still does in fact).  Its a lot of hours (10-16 hours) in a given day but there's plenty of money to be made with all the tips and shit.  Not only that, health insurance, medical, cabin, were covered.....even food.  Go4It can eat a 5k meal because it prob doesn't cost shit and with his room and board paid, he has no fucking rent or house payments if he doesn't want one.  Cruise ships also have top of the line gyms in them so he can easily stay in shape although walking around a ship is prob enough cardio

The only downside is the brutal hours and the work involved.  Being in the service industry usually involves getting cursed out and its even worse when you're on board with thousands of drunk motherfuckers....combine that with working just about every day for long hours is harsh in addition to low pay.  Go4it has to compete with a global market of employees....so his base wages are prob sub-par so he really has to work hard to get those tips. 

Good post Vince. Change your avatar it scares me.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #121 on: December 28, 2013, 03:52:28 PM »
Good post Vince. Change your avatar it scares me.

No prob...but before anyone gets the wrong idea...she was a ship officer...not a crewmember so life on board was much better.  Go4it from his uniform is obviously a staff member/officer as well.  The majority of employees on cruise ships are crewmembers...and things are much different.
A