Author Topic: I have 1 bitcoin  (Read 5805 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: I have 1 bitcoin
« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2013, 09:10:42 PM »

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2013, 09:31:57 PM »
Isn't this all just currency speculation.  A bunch of people jump on the crypto currency train artifically inflating their value.  Eventually a few people make money but the vast majority are stuck with currency that's value is falling so they start bailing and selling off in droves before the price drops to far. 
A

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2013, 11:56:40 PM »
Thank you. I feel that Bitcoin will eventually be challenged and perhaps even overcome by a challenger. Which one I don't know but it will have to take advantage of Bitcoin's shortcomings. That'll be a good one to get in early on. I couldn't tell you which one of the dozens it could be. I'll be buying some quark coin also as of right now, that's my guess. It's only .12 right now. Alot of positive news on it.

I would go with Litecoins as the second most established alternative.

The main issue is making traceable refunds, if one of these currencies can do this reliably thats the one to invest in.

Apparently only 250,000 people in the world own more than one bitcoin.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2013, 12:12:07 AM »
getbigs george soros alikes and economical prodigies forming a supercouncil, the stockmarket trembles in its trousers ;D

no formal education, its all a lie anyway is the consensus, all the harvard sudents are wasting their time aparently.

my goodness read a book , maybe something from a hedge funds manager , to get bit overview on this whole economic matter, they own the mob-proletariat, simply because they are the smartest=most ruthless.

razor sharp minds.the best in the world.

you cannot compare it to the random unemployed alcoholic or weed smoker who falls into philosophy when hes fully stoned.

oh brother, serious, if one has the attention span, read florian homms book.

thatd be one example.

lol@bitcoins.

so far detached from reality its insane.

no further than "rothschilds run banking".

i wish i had read that book at age 15.

or something from warren buffet,hes more for the safer approach.

lol@bitcoin believers-hopers, thinking its anything else than a speculative bubble.

my goodness, i cant put all the angry thoughts into words.off to the gym
n

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2013, 02:31:37 AM »
checking my stocks right now.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2013, 02:52:20 AM »
Litecoin is the western alternative and technically it is better for vendors as the transaction only takes a minute, whereas bitcoin transactions can take a while to leave or arrive in your virtual wallet.

I have 120 and will buy another 100 soon in January in readiness for this time next year when the whole market settles and becomes a lot slicker.

you have 120 bitcoins? How much money is that?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2013, 03:23:29 AM »
Hi FF,

120 x $23 each right now = circa $2300 or so and rising.

There are a maximum available 21 million bitcoins, whereas the system for litecoin is 84 million.

Thus is bitcoin is valued at circa $1k a piece right now, if litecoin catches up they could mimic $250.00 each.

So 120 coins could be worth $25,000 in 12 months when the masses get to grips with them.

Ok. I recently bought a mix of stocks and bonds. So far, I've earned 30 bucks, and it jumps up and down.  :-\

Well, I have to be patient with stocks!

Ganuvanx

• Getbig II
  • There's somethin out there, and it ain't no man.
« Reply #32 on: December 27, 2013, 07:50:41 AM »
Hi FF,

120 x $23 each right now = circa $2300 or so and rising.

There are a maximum available 21 million bitcoins, whereas the system for litecoin is 84 million.

Thus is bitcoin is valued at circa $1k a piece right now, if litecoin catches up they could mimic $250.00 each.

So 120 coins could be worth $25,000 in 12 months when the masses get to grips with them.

When bitcoin breaks the 100k per unit mark, I fully expect litecoin to surpass 5k or more per full unit. I don't see it stopping either. Congratulations on the investment of a lifetime. You'll probably buy your next house with litecoin. The interesting part is all "paperwork" related to the transaction can be embedded right into the block-chain. Wow! See you in Malibu man.

Ganuvanx

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: December 27, 2013, 07:55:14 AM »
What does Bill Gates say about Bitcoin? He called it a “tour de force”.

tour de force
[toor duh fawrs, -fohrs; French toor duh fawrs] Show IPA
noun, plural tours de force [toorz duh fawrs, -fohrs; French toor duh fawrs] Show IPA .
1. an exceptional achievement by an artist, author, or the like, that is unlikely to be equaled by that person or anyone else; stroke of genius: Herman Melville's Moby Dick was a tour de force.
2. a particularly adroit maneuver or technique in handling a difficult situation: The way the president got his bill through the Senate was a tour de force.
3. a feat requiring unusual strength, skill, or ingenuity.

Well bros, it’s time to put aside personal feelings about bitcoin and just buy some.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #34 on: December 27, 2013, 07:57:57 AM »
What does Bill Gates say about Bitcoin? He called it a “tour de force”.

tour de force
[toor duh fawrs, -fohrs; French toor duh fawrs] Show IPA
noun, plural tours de force [toorz duh fawrs, -fohrs; French toor duh fawrs] Show IPA .
1. an exceptional achievement by an artist, author, or the like, that is unlikely to be equaled by that person or anyone else; stroke of genius: Herman Melville's Moby Dick was a tour de force.
2. a particularly adroit maneuver or technique in handling a difficult situation: The way the president got his bill through the Senate was a tour de force.
3. a feat requiring unusual strength, skill, or ingenuity.

Well bros, it’s time to put aside personal feelings about bitcoin and just buy some.

Ganuvanx do you think having some of Bit, Lite and Quark is a pretty good diverse and promising coins?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 27, 2013, 08:22:27 AM »

What does that little dork know about money? ::)

Ganuvanx

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: December 27, 2013, 02:57:16 PM »

Ganuvanx do you think having some of Bit, Lite and Quark is a pretty good diverse and promising coins?

Yes, those 3 for sure. There were some complaints about Quark being pre-mined but it has some qualities I like and it's cheap. Bill Still likes it too. I have some Namecoin and Mastercoin for a little more diversity.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: December 27, 2013, 03:42:22 PM »

How much money are you speculating with? It doesn't make sense to diversify if you aren't using much money (say, under $10K). You should just go long bitcoin with what little you've got, especially since its prospects are the brightest of the bunch.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #38 on: December 27, 2013, 04:36:14 PM »
 :D ;D

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #39 on: December 27, 2013, 04:37:11 PM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2014, 09:07:52 AM »
Time to make a little dough.

I'll also be playing in some of the alternate crypto-currencies based on trends, economics and speculation.

Livin' the dream.

8)

Don`t spend it all in one place.  Wait, you can`t now that its dead.  :D

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2014, 09:10:46 AM »

don't worry. no doubt wiggs got out in time making a tidy profit getbig stlyee  8)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2014, 09:11:18 AM »
Never bet on Black.    ;D

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2014, 09:22:19 AM »
lol at creepy adonis bumping this thread just prove he was right.

he was anxiously awaiting no doubt