Author Topic: Vince Basile  (Read 20295 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: Enough with the Basilie blue stars nonsense...
« Reply #225 on: July 08, 2014, 05:13:52 PM »
haha... exactly

My dad might do a little bit of trolling and browse the random pics thread but he certainly wouldn't beg for 60 pixels worth of "special" stars. Holy shit... how embarrassing

My dad would smack me if I ever said pixel.

Ok, he doesn't hit, but still. He has trouble with the ATM, forget the Internet.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #226 on: July 08, 2014, 05:14:50 PM »
My dad would smack me if I ever said "pixel."

Ok, he doesn't hit, but still. He has trouble with the ATM, forget the Internet.

Same here... lol

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #227 on: July 08, 2014, 05:16:18 PM »

Even if you brush the poo off your nob?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: July 08, 2014, 05:20:42 PM »
He will be awarded blue stars posthumously. That is the end of the matter.

It's just hard to imagine, isn't it? A man who goes so far outta his way to alienate people. Life's winding down, you know, I'm thinking I'd be more concerned with family and friends, and pleasant memories. Why go out like this?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #229 on: July 08, 2014, 05:22:16 PM »
Rons house, it doesn't have to make sense, you don't have to like it, it's his discretion and he doesn't have to justify shit to anyone here. :D

The Ronfather says....
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #230 on: July 08, 2014, 05:24:13 PM »
Basile has much of a chance to get blue stars as Shizzo.

Not true. Shizzo could enter a vodka drinking contest and win the superheavies and overall outright.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: July 08, 2014, 05:24:23 PM »
Even if you brush the poo off your nob?

Why, dude?

Nob needs a k, by the way.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #232 on: July 08, 2014, 05:28:07 PM »
This is a lunatic asylum. I guess that's insulting to people with mental illness that shouldn't be put into the same category.  OMR has always seemed more than fair as a moderator and his posts always reflect an intelligent man. No, I'm not kissing his ass. As far as Ron he posts so infrequently that I don't even know where he stands on anything. I don't know how you can say anything negative about him. I'll say this about him, he lets this place be the wild west of bodybuilding boards. When I hear someone got banned I can't imagine what they did? Did they kick a puppy? Did they take away grandma's vibrator?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: July 08, 2014, 05:29:20 PM »
This is a lunatic asylum. I guess that's insulting to people with mental illness that shouldn't be put into the same category.  OMR has always seemed more than fair as a moderator and his posts always reflect an intelligent man. No, I'm not kissing his ass. As far as Ron he posts so infrequently that I don't even know where he stands on anything. I don't know how you can say anything negative about him. I'll say this about him, he lets this place be the wild west of bodybuilding boards. When I hear someone got banned I can't imagine what they did? Did they kick a puppy? Did they take away grandma's vibrator?
Puppy kicking will get you ass raped in Time Out! >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: July 08, 2014, 05:31:11 PM »

Grandmas shouldn't be vibrating.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #235 on: July 08, 2014, 05:33:15 PM »
It's just hard to imagine, isn't it? A man who goes so far outta his way to alienate people. Life's winding down, you know, I'm thinking I'd be more concerned with family and friends, and pleasant memories. Why go out like this?

He's a salty old fucker. I think the bitterness keeps him going. He has his photography to fall back on when he starts to overproduce the bile...

Mr Canada approved..
O

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: July 08, 2014, 05:33:18 PM »
Grandmas shouldn't be vibrating.
Whoa whoa whoa!! Nothing wrong with grandmas shaking the dust off their junk once in awhile!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #237 on: July 08, 2014, 05:33:58 PM »
My dad would smack me if I ever said pixel.

my old man still uses a nokia 3310 and can't store numbers in it even though I've showed him how many times. Forget texting but he can read them alright

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #238 on: July 08, 2014, 05:36:01 PM »
send me your lawyers details you sick pervert

i will call you a pedo in court  8)

I doubt that a mentally challenged individual like yourself can be sued. When the judge asks you to define 'pedo' and give reasons they will laugh you out of the courtroom.

You can't comprehend simple English. There literally is no point discussing anything with you on an adult level.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: July 08, 2014, 05:40:21 PM »
He's a salty old fucker. I think the bitterness keeps him going. He has his photography to fall back on when he starts to overproduce the bile...

Mr Canada approved..

This makes sense. I know people like this. Kinda sad, really.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: Vince Basil
« Reply #240 on: July 08, 2014, 05:48:12 PM »
How quickly indeed, Vince. When these 'comeback' pics first surfaced, it was like the old Dorian black and whites all over again. My jaw hit the f'n floor. Simply amazing how much someone can transform themselves in such a short time.

I'd hashtag them, just to educate the selective memories out there, but I don't know what that means.

!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #241 on: July 08, 2014, 05:49:32 PM »

Unbelievable! You guys are the ones taking this shit seriously. Why was my satire moved to the Complaints board? It should have been moved to the Conspiracy board!

OMR is merely repeating what I posted. Now that is amusing.

There is no 'winding down' when you hit 70. Seems to me most of you anonymous guys go out of your way to attack others. I have never worked out why people post on forums anonymously.

Oh, I understand the need to protect oneself if someone wants to retaliate but why waste time on a board when no one knows who you are? That is what is creepy around here.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=540997.0

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: July 08, 2014, 05:49:41 PM »
I doubt that a mentally challenged individual like yourself can be sued. When the judge asks you to define 'pedo' and give reasons they will laugh you out of the courtroom.

You can't comprehend simple English. There literally is no point discussing anything with you on an adult level.

I notice you specifically hone in on certain posters over the years. Some seem to get your goat. It was Goodrum for a while, then G o a t b o y . Still Goodrum, always Goodrum, but a few others, too, since G o a t  left. Now it's bigmc, obviously.

Funny, because I'm guessing you can't remember 99% of the posters here, but the one who gets through has your full attention. I'm not sure what this means.

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #243 on: July 08, 2014, 05:53:18 PM »
How do you type through the tears?

Fuckin lost it lol. This should be a new slogan

I feel sorry for Basile at this point though. It's sad to see someone with so much experience and activity in this sport reduced to a punching bag on here. I think it could all be turned around if he changes his attitude and fesses up to the mistakes he made.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: July 08, 2014, 06:02:09 PM »
Unbelievable! You guys are the ones taking this shit seriously. Why was my satire moved to the Complaints board? It should have been moved to the Conspiracy board!

OMR is merely repeating what I posted. Now that is amusing.

There is no 'winding down' when you hit 70. Seems to me most of you anonymous guys go out of your way to attack others. I have never worked out why people post on forums anonymously.

Oh, I understand the need to protect oneself if someone wants to retaliate but why waste time on a board when no one knows who you are? That is what is creepy around here.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=540997.0

You don't seem to understand it enough.

Instead, you bitch, whine, moan, and then mutherfock the anonymous folk who thought it through.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #245 on: July 08, 2014, 06:07:33 PM »
He has been a gym owner. He has designed some impressive equipment. The guy has competed which is more than majority of posters here. He personally has been around many legends of the game. He has some definite credentials to give his opinions.

I agree you can't insult the owner of the board and ask for favors. Really though, who the hell cares about blue stars by your name? It's a bodybuilding board in a sub culture of a sport that isn't even recognized as a sport globally. Post here and have a little fun with your spare time. Maybe see a thick ass chick that Bradistan puts up and enjoy your day.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: July 08, 2014, 06:16:49 PM »
Fuckin lost it lol. This should be a new slogan

I feel sorry for Basile at this point though. It's sad to see someone with so much experience and activity in this sport reduced to a punching bag on here. I think it could all be turned around if he changes his attitude and fesses up to the mistakes he made.

Seems he does this everywhere, guy. He joins bodybuilding sites just to bitch about the IFBB and anything associated. Founders, history, legends, current events, anything he can piss on. He fancies himself the Robin Hood of musclemen, here to bring justice to the not-haves. Bitter as fuck.

Ron's the only one who still allows him to stick around. Think he appreciates it?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: July 08, 2014, 06:18:56 PM »
Seems he does this everywhere, guy. He joins bodybuilding sites just to bitch about the IFBB and anything associated. Founders, history, legends, current events, anything he can piss on. He fancies himself the Robin Hood of musclemen, here to bring justice to the not-haves. Bitter as fuck.

Ron's the only one who still allows him to stick around. Think he appreciates it?

Ron always tells me that he believes in giving everyone a chance. He is a fair man.

"1"

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #248 on: July 08, 2014, 06:20:36 PM »
I've received a number of PM's (two to be exact) asking me what the story is behind Vince Basilie and his lack of stars.

Lets be clear here for a moment....

If you have ever competed and show proof of said competitive history, we will then at "OUR" discretion decide whether or not you deserve competitor stars. The criteria is not just that you simply competed.

If you badmouth the same sanctioning body that determines if you are a professional bodybuilder, then that same organization will most likely deem you unworthy of your representation as one of their own.

If you badmouth the owner of this site, then you deserve no fucking courtesy in him granting you any damn titles. Why should he grant you any recognition for past bullshit you might have accomplished? You shit on his house and then want to be recognized as someone special? Get the fuck out of here.

Like I said to a member that sent me a PM. If I own a club and one of my guests decides to visit one night and badmouth me to my patrons, I then have the right to kick his ass out of my club, because it's my fucking club.

Ron is nice enough to not ban Vince Basilie. If I were Ron and Vince decided to badmouth me for no fucking reason (since Ron never addresses anyone directly very often), I would kick his ass out.

This should end this fucking debate....

"1"

P.S. If you don't like OUR decision Vince, feel free to go to another forum that will put up with you badmouthing the owner of the site and his moderators.

I have a soft spot for the old coot but you make a very good point. Vince constantly bashes the IFBB, this board and Ron in particular.
Anywhere else he would have been banned. But he's a fixture on this board and love him or hate him it just wouldn't be the same if
he wasn't here anymore.

What you?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #249 on: July 08, 2014, 06:23:40 PM »
Why should Vince Basile be given blue stars anyways?

Because he stood on a stage all by himself 40+ years ago?

To be a "competitor" you must "compete". Not just be given a trophy because nobody else showed up that day.

The whole premise is bogus from the very get-go.

Vince did have a lot of competitors in his show....the problem is that it really was HIS SHOW as he organized it and PICKED THE JUDGES FOR THE EVENT.

Because of that, I do not find his 1870 Mr Canada title legitimate.
A